Author Topic: Harry Maguire considering his options thread  (Read 3271582 times)

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Harry Maguire considering his options thread
« Reply #47280 on: July 31, 2023, 11:19:43 am »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/66357692

New Manchester United goalkeeper Andre Onana showed he will bring more to Erik ten Hag's team than ball-playing ability during a 3-2 defeat by Borussia Dortmund in Las Vegas.

The 27-year-old Cameroon keeper, who came on at half-time, has a reputation for letting rip at team-mates.

And he had a furious rant at Harry Maguire after a slack pass to Christian Eriksen gifted Dortmund a chance.

Onana denied Sebastian Haller then raced from his goal to berate Maguire.

The former United captain kept his counsel, which is more than could be said of fellow defender Brandon Williams in a separate incident. Williams was involved in a slanging match with Tom Heaton, who started in goal as United's three-match tour of the United States ended in defeat in front of 50,857 at the Allegiant Stadium.

Williams had been responsible for Donyell Malen cancelling out Diogo Dalot's excellent opening strike, but took exception to being blamed by Heaton for Dortmund's second goal, barely a minute later, when Victor Lindelof gave the ball away.

Heaton seemed to suggest Williams had been too slow getting out and had played Malen onside. Williams evidently disagreed, making his feelings known in industrial terms.

All good in the United camp in pre season
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline BigCDump

• Kopite
  • Let's Klopp Til' We Drop
« Reply #47281 on: July 31, 2023, 11:32:25 am »

I hope we're not playing Utd for a good while yet. They are cocained up to the back teeth and will definitely seriously injure someone this season (again if you count the Wrexham player).
Nineteen Six. Believe it now, baby!

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #47282 on: July 31, 2023, 11:36:04 am »

I saw that on the highlights and thought that's not a really good way to introduce yourself to a player who's just relinquished the armband.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #47283 on: July 31, 2023, 11:41:43 am »

Funny that. I think these are in for a stinker of a season. Out of the top 4 places and out of the Champions League early.
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #47284 on: July 31, 2023, 11:47:01 am »
Incredible how overrated this lot is getting. But it's absolutely par for the course. New manager comes in does OK initially and now they are back. When I watched them last season they were the same old United they were under Ole. Still no identity other than hit teams on the counter.

Hojlund just seems like another Martial transfer to me. I'm sure he will have bright moments but can easily just completely turn out to be not anything special. They are asking a lot of him.

Offline Tonyh8su

• Tonyign0r35u
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #47285 on: July 31, 2023, 12:01:50 pm »
Incredible how overrated this lot is getting. But it's absolutely par for the course. New manager comes in does OK initially and now they are back. When I watched them last season they were the same old United they were under Ole. Still no identity other than hit teams on the counter.

Hojlund just seems like another Martial transfer to me. I'm sure he will have bright moments but can easily just completely turn out to be not anything special. They are asking a lot of him.

Remember when they won the League Cup this year with the easiest trip to a final in history? Professional football pundit Robbie Savage dubbed Seven Hag "The Best Manager in the World". They were photoshopping him into magicians costumes and everything. Next up? Lost 7-0 at Anfield.

Their supporters will never change, nor will the English press.

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
« Reply #47286 on: July 31, 2023, 12:07:29 pm »