Author Topic: Premier League Fixtures 9 February - 11 February  (Read 46005 times)

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
Re: Premier League Fixtures 9 February - 11 February
« Reply #1240 on: February 10, 2019, 05:50:48 pm »
It was Bournemouth not Burnley
Sorry mate. I always get my B's mixed up.
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Offline Chakri

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1241 on: February 10, 2019, 05:51:30 pm »
Neville - "City's intensity has gone up so much over the past few weeks"..

They lost to Newcastle 12 days ago ::)
  ;D

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1242 on: February 10, 2019, 05:51:36 pm »
Sarri not shaking Peps hand ;D

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #1243 on: February 10, 2019, 05:52:10 pm »

I wouldn't either.  ;D
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #1244 on: February 10, 2019, 05:52:35 pm »
Who exactly are they going to bring in?

Jose nah maybe grant

Offline JCB

• Sponsors of Digger Barnes.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1245 on: February 10, 2019, 05:52:46 pm »

Bless him, he's dying for a ciggie.

Offline Chakri

• Main Stander
« Reply #1246 on: February 10, 2019, 05:53:04 pm »
jose mourinho the shameless one :wave

Offline OOS

• Jordan Henderson fanclub member #4
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1247 on: February 10, 2019, 05:53:10 pm »
Some performance that. Chelsea were dreadful. Two attacking sides going for the title. Whatever happens, its gonna be a ride.
"I think the most important thing about music is the sense of escape." - Thom Yorke

Online Koplass

• As anti-social as you could want
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1248 on: February 10, 2019, 05:53:19 pm »
I meant stopping us winning the league. They want to qualify for the CL but a lot of them didn’t want to beat City. In the pre-match thread on their main forum they were picking second string sides because of that very reason.

The thing is, losing like this to City massively dents their chances of qualifying for the CL. Their players have done the usual thing of throwing a tantrum and they won't start playing again until a new manager is installed. So imagine caring so much about Liverpool that they'd rather their own club fails than we win the league! Can you imagine if the shoe was on the other foot? I wouldn't give Chelsea even the tiniest thought, in fact, even if United or Everton were looking like winning the league, I still wouldn't care.

Sometimes it hits me how lucky I am to have grown up supporting Liverpool. I can't even fathom what it would be like supporting a team like Chelsea or City or Everton, where your mentality is so small-time that your favourite part of football is seeing another club fail. One of the reasons they hate Liverpool so much is because our fans really, really enjoy seeing our own club succeed. We're eternal optimists and if Liverpool win a trophy (or even if they just come close) it gets celebrated in the most joyous, visceral way. They're so worried about "never hearing the end of it" if we win the league this year that they're actively willing their own teams to lose. I think it's odd, Liverpool fans are the only set of support in the country that go to away games and just sing about their own club (United and Everton games excepted, and even then it's not even close to what those sets of fans sing). You won't hear such tiresome 'bantz' as 'Your support is fucking shit' or 'This is a library' coming from the travelling Kop. We don't sing about their past failures, we don't sing about poverty in their city, we don't sing about their teams potentially getting relegated - yet they hate us. The BBC published an article called 'Do neutral fans not want Liverpool to win the league, or is it just a social media myth?' a month ago and the best quote in the whole thing was this:

"Samuel Mooney, Nottingham Forest fan: I'd love to see them win it. Their fans don't bother me, they're just passionate and they believe in their team. The fact so many people hate them for their optimism is so typically English!"

I think he hit the nail on the head. God forbid a set of support might be optimistic or supportive or passionate. God forbid we give our team bus a welcome or sing 'and now you're gonna believe us'. God forbid that we care about seeing our own team do well. Frankly, even if we win nothing for the next thirty years I'd rather approach life with the attitude of a Liverpool fan than the attitude of a Chelsea fan. They deserve everything they get.
"If ever a club reflected what made football the biggest sport in the country, it was Liverpool with its ground set in the bosom of the labouring working class being led by a man-of-the-people idealist in Bill Shankly."

Offline OsirisMVZ

• Legacy Fan
  • Grew up with Houllier and Rafa teams
« Reply #1249 on: February 10, 2019, 05:53:20 pm »

Hiddink's getting phone calls at 2am in China already

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1250 on: February 10, 2019, 05:53:28 pm »
Bless him, he's dying for a ciggie.

He could have at least stumped his ciggie on Pep's cardie.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1251 on: February 10, 2019, 05:53:33 pm »

He is off for a smoke, there is no way pleasantaries are going to stop him doing that.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1252 on: February 10, 2019, 05:53:51 pm »
Sarri left pep hanging there

Offline ynwa25

• Main Stander
« Reply #1253 on: February 10, 2019, 05:54:14 pm »
I don’t wanna hear any the pundits talk about us “bottling”. Not when Chelsea was being talked about as title contenders only a few months ago. Now they will be lucky if they even come in at 5th.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1254 on: February 10, 2019, 05:54:51 pm »
jose mourinho the shameless one :wave

No way, that is going to happen again. ;D

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1255 on: February 10, 2019, 05:55:50 pm »

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1256 on: February 10, 2019, 05:58:46 pm »

That would be hilarious, the Blueshite v Chelsea competition would start in earnest over how many managers both could sack.

Offline vicar

• Legacy Fan
  • Free at last!
« Reply #1257 on: February 10, 2019, 05:58:56 pm »
The thing is, losing like this to City massively dents their chances of qualifying for the CL. Their players have done the usual thing of throwing a tantrum and they won't start playing again until a new manager is installed. So imagine caring so much about Liverpool that they'd rather their own club fails than we win the league! Can you imagine if the shoe was on the other foot? I wouldn't give Chelsea even the tiniest thought, in fact, even if United or Everton were looking like winning the league, I still wouldn't care.

Sometimes it hits me how lucky I am to have grown up supporting Liverpool. I can't even fathom what it would be like supporting a team like Chelsea or City or Everton, where your mentality is so small-time that your favourite part of football is seeing another club fail. One of the reasons they hate Liverpool so much is because our fans really, really enjoy seeing our own club succeed. We're eternal optimists and if Liverpool win a trophy (or even if they just come close) it gets celebrated in the most joyous, visceral way. They're so worried about "never hearing the end of it" if we win the league this year that they're actively willing their own teams to lose. I think it's odd, Liverpool fans are the only set of support in the country that go to away games and just sing about their own club (United and Everton games excepted, and even then it's not even close to what those sets of fans sing). You won't hear such tiresome 'bantz' as 'Your support is fucking shit' or 'This is a library' coming from the travelling Kop. We don't sing about their past failures, we don't sing about poverty in their city, we don't sing about their teams potentially getting relegated - yet they hate us. The BBC published an article called 'Do neutral fans not want Liverpool to win the league, or is it just a social media myth?' a month ago and the best quote in the whole thing was this:

"Samuel Mooney, Nottingham Forest fan: I'd love to see them win it. Their fans don't bother me, they're just passionate and they believe in their team. The fact so many people hate them for their optimism is so typically English!"

I think he hit the nail on the head. God forbid a set of support might be optimistic or supportive or passionate. God forbid we give our team bus a welcome or sing 'and now you're gonna believe us'. God forbid that we care about seeing our own team do well. Frankly, even if we win nothing for the next thirty years I'd rather approach life with the attitude of a Liverpool fan than the attitude of a Chelsea fan. They deserve everything they get.

Very nice post. Thank you.

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1258 on: February 10, 2019, 05:59:03 pm »
Lampard will be the next Chelsea manager. It's nailed on.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline JCB

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1259 on: February 10, 2019, 06:00:27 pm »

Too right, they probably hate us because as supporters we make them look bad and remind them how petty and wrong their behaviour actually is.

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1260 on: February 10, 2019, 06:01:05 pm »
That would be hilarious, the Blueshite v Chelsea competition would start in earnest over how many managers both could sack.
its actually the upside to solksjaer having a good start, more clubs will seriously consider their legends and a good few will get people in who don’t have anywhere near the experience of solksjaer, in Chelsea’s case it worked spectacularly well the last time so why not again?

Offline -Willo-

• -the wisp-
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1261 on: February 10, 2019, 06:01:05 pm »

Roberto Martinez

*runs*

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1262 on: February 10, 2019, 06:01:12 pm »

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1263 on: February 10, 2019, 06:01:35 pm »

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1264 on: February 10, 2019, 06:02:56 pm »
Roberto Martinez

*runs*

Can't see him leaving Belguim to be honest, especially as he'll want a go at the Euro's.

Offline Alex Raisbeck

• Kopite
  • 'Arry Redknapp,baggy faced bell end bastard.
« Reply #1265 on: February 10, 2019, 06:03:33 pm »
I was commenting on something similar earlier. It's something that Pep has taught them because I'm sure Barca used to do the exact same back in the day.
There's a part of me that envies them on how well they have that sussed out.
Chelsea used to do a similar thing will Drogba laying down on the floor ‘injured’ until the ball was kicked out of play by the counter attacking team or the ref stopped play, he always made a miraculous recovery within seconds
"How many lives has Liverpool skipper? 'Tis a puzzle that's hard to unravel; Each game he plays is the game of his life''....

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1266 on: February 10, 2019, 06:04:43 pm »
Give it Frank Sinclair till end of the season.

Offline Red_Rich

• Legacy Fan
  • Fan since Liverpool 5 Stoke 3 in 1976
« Reply #1267 on: February 10, 2019, 06:06:02 pm »
Fucking hell. It's set up nicely for Solskjaer and United to utterly derail our season.  :no

Incorrect.

Even the worst case scenario would still see us level on same points and games played.
United used to win titles on easy street, time for us to take over that real estate

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1268 on: February 10, 2019, 06:06:57 pm »
Fucking hell. It's set up nicely for Solskjaer and United to utterly derail our season.  :no

Klopp would spank your bare arse and disown you.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Online Koplass

• As anti-social as you could want
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1269 on: February 10, 2019, 06:07:15 pm »
Too right, they probably hate us because as supporters we make them look bad and remind them how petty and wrong their behaviour actually is.

What was our nickname last season after our run in the CL? 'Atmosphere F.C.' - they were actually trying to take the piss out of us because of how good our fans can be. As if you'd rather be the set of support who sees their team win 6-0 against Chelsea to go top of the league and then fucks off before the end of the game!
"If ever a club reflected what made football the biggest sport in the country, it was Liverpool with its ground set in the bosom of the labouring working class being led by a man-of-the-people idealist in Bill Shankly."

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #1270 on: February 10, 2019, 06:07:23 pm »
What the fucking
What the fucking
What the fucking hell was that?
What the fucking hell was that!
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline fingermouse

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1271 on: February 10, 2019, 06:07:50 pm »

Brilliant post.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Offline Red_Rich

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1272 on: February 10, 2019, 06:09:02 pm »
Can you imagine Neville's face?  ;D

It'll be Alan Smith.  Neville will be at Wembley with Tyler for the League Cup Final.
United used to win titles on easy street, time for us to take over that real estate

Offline plura

• Bear with me
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1273 on: February 10, 2019, 06:10:02 pm »
Neville - "City's intensity has gone up so much over the past few weeks"..

They lost to Newcastle 12 days ago ::)

As soon as the Liverpool vs Man Utd fixture is nearing you could bet to see him come with comments like this. It's no surprise really is it? But he's such a Man Utd fan that I don't hold it much against him. But seeing Carragher join in on the criticising of Liverpool these past few weeks is what really annoys me. He if he can't be unbiased, which he's not should be questioning Man City's character after losing to Newcastle. And he should be saying that with as many games played Liverpool are at the top of the league with 3 points. That's it.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1274 on: February 10, 2019, 06:10:45 pm »

It'll be Alan Smith.  Neville will be at Wembley with Tyler for the League Cup Final.

What a fraud.

Offline Red_Rich

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1275 on: February 10, 2019, 06:10:48 pm »
What the fucking
What the fucking
What the fucking hell was that?
What the fucking hell was that!

"You're so shit you're worse than Everton!"

Offline JCB

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1276 on: February 10, 2019, 06:11:34 pm »
What was our nickname last season after our run in the CL? 'Atmosphere F.C.' - they were actually trying to take the piss out of us because of how good our fans can be. As if you'd rather be the set of support who sees their team win 6-0 against Chelsea to go top of the league and then fucks off before the end of the game!

Is that true? I never knew that. And what kind of 'bantz' is that? I'd be proud if someone said that to my face.

The mind  boggles.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1277 on: February 10, 2019, 06:11:58 pm »
As soon as the Liverpool vs Man Utd fixture is nearing you could bet to see him come with comments like this. It's no surprise really is it? But he's such a Man Utd fan that I don't hold it much against him. But seeing Carragher join in on the criticising of Liverpool these past few weeks is what really annoys me. He if he can't be unbiased, which he's not should be questioning Man City's character after losing to Newcastle. And he should be saying that with as many games played Liverpool are at the top of the league with 3 points. That's it.

The BS side of his personality seems to be coming out the longer he's at Sky.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1278 on: February 10, 2019, 06:12:10 pm »

If he was your Dad, he'd send you to your room without any tea.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1279 on: February 10, 2019, 06:18:11 pm »

It's nicely set up for us to ruin their charge for 4th place while getting us another win towards the title.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT