Author Topic: Whatever happens against Lyon  (Read 43232 times)

Offline Brentieke

• Vote King Hendo. Beaker's panic gif was modelled on his coupon. A seer & visionary - he saw how shite we are.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Whatever happens against Lyon
« on: November 3, 2009, 10:27:53 pm »
Remember that the man in charge is the one who's given us this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMsDExlh_qI

this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_mVm7LwKCc

And this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8LmZDjkNhc

And this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NE6m9kUDTpE

Not to mention this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dpgwceq2jU&feature=fvw

And of course this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBMykIJ45vs

Don't forget this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9um-6LUQNM

Or this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcIasuY08T8

This

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8kgLQjXSak&feature=PlayList&p=46D247B2A06B1425&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=74

And of course this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWkI8QX68bg

To name but a few.

Respect the man who's redefined what a glorious European night is to Liverpool Football Club. Dont act like a spoiled brat if, just for once, the man fails to add to the memories which will stick to you for the rest of your life.

Whatever happens tomorrow night, one man is responsible for giving all of us some of the best moments of our footballing supporting lives. Never forget that or be ungrateful. Be there for him, if only to thank him.

GRACIAS RAFA.
My blog on Corruption in English Football and LFC Analysis.

http://diminbeirut.typepad.com/my-blog/

https://twitter.com/DimmyBad

Offline destiny_dude

• No new LFC topics
  • Kopite
Re: Whatever happens against Lyon
« Reply #1 on: November 3, 2009, 10:28:51 pm »
Alright Ladies we are in this Together.

Tonight we dine in Hell. Bring it On.
Defeat the defeat Before the Defeat defeats You. :o

Offline historyrepeatsitself

• Kemlynite
« Reply #2 on: November 3, 2009, 10:29:50 pm »
Spot on mate.

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #3 on: November 3, 2009, 10:32:49 pm »
and this:

It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline Frank.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #4 on: November 3, 2009, 10:35:08 pm »
And this.

Offline jaffod

• Living a double life as Billy Bunter after midnight. Has until July 3rd to figure out what from his womans clothing range to wear.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Common beermat and towel thief.
« Reply #5 on: November 3, 2009, 10:35:29 pm »
Absolutely. If I'm honest I have written this season off and I think many reds have probably done the same.
 The more knowledgeable among us recognise the absolutely shite hand Rafa has been dealt from day one of this season and see how the dignity of the man shines through.
 It's time to back him like never before because every man and his fucking dog from outside of this club is willing him to fail.

Offline Il Nina

• Legacy Fan
  • I just can't get enough...
« Reply #6 on: November 3, 2009, 10:37:39 pm »
Thanks for all them mate! Funny at a time when we should be supporting our manager some so called fans out there are jumping on the 'Rafa out' bandwagon. And then on nights like these they come crawling back! some peope need to learn the meaning of being a fan!
« Last Edit: November 4, 2009, 01:45:54 pm by Il Nina »
“Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool.”

Offline Kingcarra21

• Main Stander
  • I just dont like people.
« Reply #7 on: November 3, 2009, 10:37:47 pm »
Top thread mate. No matter what happens tomorrow Rafa will always have my respect, and I will always be grateful to him for all those great memories and the ones im sure that are to come.

Now, here we go again, backs to wall, everyone writing us off, in some parts we are seen as a club on its knees....................

How fucking typical would it be of Rafa Benitez to go out there and get the fuckin win and stick two fingers up to the world.

C'mon Lads.

Offline The 5th Benitle

• Mitch Fenner and Gerry Francis' biggest fan. Karaoke James - The Sausagefest Superhero. A soldier not a Capo di tutti capi. Clapham Stalker. RAWK X Factor Winner 2011. The poor man's Sarge!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #8 on: November 3, 2009, 10:38:31 pm »
And this if you're a Chelsea fan...  :P

Offline yazeed

• Main Stander
« Reply #9 on: November 3, 2009, 10:40:45 pm »
With him 110%
IN RAFA WE TRUST..
" Some people seem to blame me for everything, from global warming to petrol prices. Everything".  Rafael Benitez.

Offline Captain-Carra

• Legacy Fan
  • Jurgen Norbert Klopp. The Boss.
« Reply #10 on: November 3, 2009, 10:40:55 pm »
Can't wait for this match - love to see us all stick two fingers up at Collymore, Merson, Bright, Cascarino and the rest of the London media mafia

Win or lose Rafa is our manager
"The major civilising force in the world is not religion, it's sex." - Hugh Hefner

Offline Liverpool Kop

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
  • Waiting no.19!
« Reply #11 on: November 3, 2009, 10:41:31 pm »
No mater what, Rafa stay. Hes one of us.
Inspire us Rafa.. Inspire us.
You'll never walk alone.

Offline Brentieke

• Vote King Hendo. Beaker's panic gif was modelled on his coupon. A seer & visionary - he saw how shite we are.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: November 3, 2009, 10:42:15 pm »
Absolutely. If I'm honest I have written this season off and I think many reds have probably done the same.
 The more knowledgeable among us recognise the absolutely shite hand Rafa has been dealt from day one of this season and see how the dignity of the man shines through.
 It's time to back him like never before because every man and his fucking dog from outside of this club is willing him to fail.

I've been one of his biggest critics but I cant blame him for anything that's gone on this season. And even if he is guilty for some stuff, it doesnt merit the abuse he's getting.

The blooducking, motherfucking media c*nts want him out and you can just feel it's personal. They dont like him. They constantly try to rewrite history and make us forget the good stuff he's done. Well fuck them.

This man is OUR manager, I dont give a flying fuck what Paul fucken Merson or James fucken Lawton or Tony fucken Cascarino think about him. We know more about the going ons at our club, more about the real facts and figures, more about the qualities and weaknesses of our manager than they could ever dream. Because we live and die by our club, we're better fucken informed than they are.

So dont let these c*nts try to wipe out the memories of what Rafa has achieved. Dont let these c*nts try to hoodwink you, to make you doubt yourself. The man in charge has given us memories that will last a lifetime, dont let these c*nts make you forget that.

Whatever happens tomorrow, no one man is fucken perfect. If he fails at this hurdle, it will be the first time. Give hima a fucking break.

Offline yazeed

• Main Stander
« Reply #13 on: November 3, 2009, 10:43:48 pm »

and for a long period of time, for sure.
IN RAFA WE TRUST..
" Some people seem to blame me for everything, from global warming to petrol prices. Everything".  Rafael Benitez.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #14 on: November 3, 2009, 10:45:53 pm »
cmon reds do it for rafa
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline Brentieke

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: November 3, 2009, 10:46:56 pm »
Can't wait for this match - love to see us all stick two fingers up at Collymore, Merson, Bright, Cascarino and the rest of the London media mafia

FUCK THE MOTTHERFUCKING BLOODSUCKERS.

This is a witch hunt. Let them know they aint fucking with Graeme Taylor, Sven Goran Erikson or Steve McClaren here.

They're fucking with the man who brought us number 5, and so close to number 6 and 19. They're fucking with the man that's given us so many memories to treasure.

Dont let these wankers rewrite history.

Offline Ryan M

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: November 3, 2009, 10:49:55 pm »
This is how things work at Liverpool, either as staff, player or fan. Ian Rush today explained what makes Liverpool Football Club different from every other;
Stick with the boss

I GUESS it’s inevitable nowadays that after such a poor batch of results Rafa Benitez will come in for some heavy flak.

But for all the dismay defeats like these bring, you just don’t toss your manager aside.

Rafa will know what needs putting right and he’ll be doing everything he can to sort it.

Sticking by people when they are up against it is what makes Liverpool Football Club so special. We don’t just change the manager every season or so like so many clubs do.

Of course results can’t go on and on like this. But we’re different - and can be proud of the fact.
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-fc/liverpool-fc-columnists/ian-rush-column/2009/11/03/ian-rush-liverpool-fc-require-strong-minds-and-big-men-100252-25075801/2/

Hopefully this will remind other fans how to behave regarding Rafa.

Offline 14#Alonso

• Kopite
« Reply #17 on: November 3, 2009, 10:50:37 pm »
No matter what happens tomorrow or next week at Anfield (or any other day), I hope the media c*nts are wrong and that Rafa is still our manager come this time 2010. I'm sick of all the abuse he's received from every possible direction the last couple years.

In Rafa we trust.
Ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18 on: November 3, 2009, 10:52:22 pm »
best was ronnie whelans herald article a few weeks ago. he said we shouldnt have sold "david bellamy" and that we made a loss on too many players in the market namely peter crouch

good as you are ronnie you really shouldnt have

Offline lukeb1981

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: November 3, 2009, 10:52:30 pm »

DO you reckon the above discuss Rafa at their AA meetings!!!!! f@@ken  pack of dipso's and rapist's

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: November 3, 2009, 10:54:10 pm »
DO you reckon the above discuss Rafa at their AA meetings!!!!! f@@ken  pack of dipso's and rapist's

nagh they watch each other dogging

Online west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #21 on: November 3, 2009, 10:54:25 pm »
Amen to all of the above. Hope those lucky enough to be there tomorrow get right behind Rafa and the team, whichever one he picks. I've never really gone in for all this us against the world (maybe its because im an OOT) but the way media and some so called 'pundits' have gone after Rafa lately has certainly made me think again.

Stick it to them all Rafa!
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Offline shelovesyou

• andyouknow youshouldbe glad OOOOOOH!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Yes
« Reply #22 on: November 3, 2009, 10:55:41 pm »
Nice one
the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am

Online John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: November 3, 2009, 11:00:35 pm »
It funny you should start this because a couple of hours ago I did a search for Barney_Rubble's This Man....deserves respect thread to bump it, but it was locked.

Offline Brentieke

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24 on: November 3, 2009, 11:05:51 pm »
It funny you should start this because a couple of hours ago I did a search for Barney_Rubble's This Man....deserves respect thread to bump it, but it was locked.

Guess, whatever any of us thinks of our season, we're all absolutely sick of the constant, endless abuse a bunch of fucken no marks inflict on one of us. And not just anyone of us, but the fucken man that has given us so many fucken memories that will last a lifetime.

I dont give a fuck if it's the kit man they're abusing. Those fucken bloodsuckers have achieved fuck all in the game most of them, and have never managed to give us 0.00000000001% of the pleasure Rafa has. So they can fuck off.

Offline its cold in the stands

• e e cummings
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #25 on: November 3, 2009, 11:06:45 pm »
even if we go out tomorrow 2 european cup finals and a semi-final in 5/6 years is exceptional.
no one could argue with benitez`s european record (real madrid, barcelona, inter milan, a.c milan, arsenal, chelsea, juventus etc) but i`m sure some of the papers and radio stations will try on thursday.
whatever happens i`m backing rafa 100%

Offline rafa is the bosphorus

• Anny Roader
« Reply #26 on: November 3, 2009, 11:08:29 pm »
With the team, with Rafa.

Before, *during* and after the game.

Fingers crossed, head held high

Offline SadRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27 on: November 3, 2009, 11:09:38 pm »
With Rafa all the way. I hope we can shut the whoppers up. Even if we cant, it happens soemtimes. United finished 4th a couple of years ago in the group stages. They were fucking struggling today without Rooney and Berbatov, see what happened to them.

It doesnt matter even if we dont qualify. We have been the kings of europe under Rafa. A blip in extraordinarily unfortunate circumstances happens sometimes.

YNWA!

Offline GinKop

• He's going to run to you (ooh-oooh). Knows a techtard when he sees one
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • FORZA MILANO
« Reply #28 on: November 3, 2009, 11:16:25 pm »
We're SUPPORTers...

now is the time the team and Rafa need us most, time to do our jobs for the club that has given us so much.
JFT97

Online John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29 on: November 3, 2009, 11:17:05 pm »
Guess, whatever any of us thinks of our season, we're all absolutely sick of the constant, endless abuse a bunch of fucken no marks inflict on one of us. And not just anyone of us, but the fucken man that has given us so many fucken memories that will last a lifetime.

I dont give a fuck if it's the kit man they're abusing. Those fucken bloodsuckers have achieved fuck all in the game most of them, and have never managed to give us 0.00000000001% of the pleasure Rafa has. So they can fuck off.
I followed both yours and Fordy's posts closely last season, perhaps you both didn't realise you were very similar to each other and like me both held the view that Rafa is no tactical genius and were agitated by the IRWT group.
However I think this season there is, without sounding really fuckin corny, a sense of togetherness. Collectively we've experienced shite luck & decisions and have been bewildered by the ignoramus pontificating from the press fuelled simply because Rafa doesn't whistle to their tune.

Sensible supporters realise that whatever the gobshite press say, the last thing we need right now is to lose our manager.

Offline Baz76

• Kopite
« Reply #30 on: November 3, 2009, 11:17:40 pm »
cheese thread.

Offline PaisleyPrint

• Believer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31 on: November 3, 2009, 11:18:28 pm »
Timely reminder Brentie.  100% behind Rafa and the team.  Cant believe all the stick he gets.

Offline MidwestWool

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Wool
« Reply #32 on: November 3, 2009, 11:21:37 pm »
FUCKING LOVE THIS FUCKING THREAD!

Remember, we will still be 100% behind Rafa. The man has restored a lot of our faith and pride. He is the one who has ensured regular CL football.

Liverpool Football Club has been through a lot worse before. And we have always come back. Walk on, my brothers. With hope, in your hears. And You'll..

Offline Promised to never post on RAWK again

• Might be Estonian_Red, but I wouldn't trust a word he says. In fact don't trust anything anyone says... EVER.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • Where Amazing Happens
« Reply #33 on: November 3, 2009, 11:23:00 pm »

All I have to say on the issue is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTfpn_xsKhE
The internet is a bad place - People like Mac Red are on it.

Online Ycuzz

• of the wonderful things he does! I've soiled myself..
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34 on: November 3, 2009, 11:23:15 pm »
Thanks Brentie.

Had a good one going through each clip. Aah, memories.

As been said a many time before, he's made us dream again.

Thank you Rafa.

@Yvanicuzz

Offline ALANM

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #35 on: November 3, 2009, 11:24:18 pm »
100% behind Rafa whatever happens tomorrow.

And after just watching Richard Keys trying to pressurise Gary Mac into calling for Rafa's head if we don't win, then every Liverpool fan must stay loyal to him. Fair play to Gary Mac for not rising to monkey hands bait.

Offline mrchimps

• Legacy Fan
  • There are places I’ll remember all my life...
« Reply #36 on: November 3, 2009, 11:26:06 pm »
actually cant wait until tomorrow night, think who ever plays will put in a good performance...
tomorrow im going to stick a crisp 10 on us winning no6
JFT97

Offline yazeed

• Main Stander
« Reply #37 on: November 3, 2009, 11:26:29 pm »

EVERY STEP OF THE WAY - RAFAEL BENITEZ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd1HwlU08mg
« Last Edit: November 3, 2009, 11:36:10 pm by yazeed »
IN RAFA WE TRUST..

Offline MidwestWool

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Wool
« Reply #38 on: November 3, 2009, 11:27:29 pm »
All I have to say on the issue is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTfpn_xsKhE

Shivers down my spine.

And if these lads can back the team then, then I don't see any reason why you shouldn't:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8CEh_TgAg4

Offline Kahuna{=}Berger

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Innovate, not imitate.
« Reply #39 on: November 3, 2009, 11:33:51 pm »

This man is OUR manager, I dont give a flying fuck what Paul fucken Merson or James fucken Lawton or Tony fucken Cascarino think about him. We know more about the going ons at our club, more about the real facts and figures, more about the qualities and weaknesses of our manager than they could ever dream. Because we live and die by our club, we're better fucken informed than they are.