Author Topic: Whatever happens against Lyon  (Read 43234 times)

Offline The Bill Hicks Appreciation Society

• It's not much I know, but this is the best Barney could come up with at short notice. Too tight to buy his own cross-dressing gear. AKA 'Condomhead'. Has apparently had Elton John.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Lest we forget
    • Check out my RedmenTV Blogs
Re: Whatever happens against Lyon
« Reply #120 on: November 4, 2009, 02:34:57 am »
Benitez has failed this season and we're not completely out of it yet. Hoping that Benitez 'rescues' a season he messed up is being in denial about what is going on right now. If we go back to winning ways (playing good would be good enough for me)....why would I be anti manager then? I don't know who the new manager would be, but that isn't my problem, I'm not getting paid to find him. Can't get much worse than it is now. Unless you want to tell me that we're good so far.

Let's say for the sake of argument you're correct that this blip we're going through at the moment is purely down to Rafa, nothing to do with decisions, luck and a thread bare team who played a blinder against Arsenal but didn't turn up in the second half against Fulham... we'll leave all that aside for the moment saying you're absolutely 100% correct it's entirely Benitez fault, you're telling me that you're prepared to throw 5 years worth of foundation building and overhauling of the club from the youth squad upwards on the basis of a bad 2 and a half months?
Please take a look at my latest blog for theredmentv "Dispelling the Rodgers/Martinez myth" http://www.theredmentv.com/blog/p/263 All other blogs can be read at www.theredmentv.com/blog Let me know your thoughts

Offline MidwestWool

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Wool
« Reply #121 on: November 4, 2009, 02:35:11 am »
Who cares about targets for hacks, and how do you know there would not be a fresh start.

How clueless are you? Jeez.

Where are you from? Give me a general idea.

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #122 on: November 4, 2009, 02:35:22 am »
Who cares about targets for hacks, and how do you know there would not be a fresh start.
Go back to supporting some shite "World series American Football team", and leave us proper "Soccer" fans in peace?

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #123 on: November 4, 2009, 02:35:25 am »
Benitez has failed this season and we're not completely out of it yet. Hoping that Benitez 'rescues' a season he messed up is being in denial about what is going on right now. If we go back to winning ways (playing good would be good enough for me)....why would I be anti manager then? I don't know who the new manager would be, but that isn't my problem, I'm not getting paid to find him. Can't get much worse than it is now. Unless you want to tell me that we're good so far.

Please quit patronising people who clearly know a great deal more than you about the club and the game.

Playing good eh? You must have been crying into your glass of milk when we beat the mancs.

You haven't posted one single positive post on here since you joined, you've had a petty agenda towards the manager
from day one here so how do you expect to be taken seriously?

Do you think people on here (many of us matchgoers) don't realise the seriousness of our situation? Or that others may
not have weighed up the various possibilities of what could happen in the future.

And again who is this managerial messiah we should all look forward to?

I'd like to know so I can get to work on a new banner like.
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #124 on: November 4, 2009, 02:39:18 am »
Is this you KKK?

It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline KopKopKop

• ByeByeBye
  • Main Stander
  • Bean Can
« Reply #125 on: November 4, 2009, 02:40:27 am »
Please quit patronising people who clearly know a great deal more than you about the club and the game.

Playing good eh? You must have been crying into your glass of milk when we beat the mancs.

You haven't posted one single positive post on here since you joined, you've had a petty agenda towards the manager

Do you think people on here (many of us matchgoers) don't realise the seriousness of our situation? Or that others may
not have weighed up the various possibilities of what could happen in the future.

I know, the mob kids know it all and nobody else does. Beating the Mancs was great because we played absolutely great. It could have been a great start of a nice run but within a week everything turned to shit. We don't play good this season, which is why a monster game doesn't change the whole situation.
I am unhappy with Benitez and I am not the only one. If you like that or remotely understand that means nothing to me. It is my opinion and if that differs from yours, so what?
I don't know how you see situation. No matter how you see it, what has it to do with how I see it. We disagree on it, no big deal.

Offline Crackerjack Sam

• Legacy Fan
  • Egyptian Magician
« Reply #126 on: November 4, 2009, 02:40:28 am »

:thumbup

Well in Phil.

Time to kip. See you lot later on today.
PSN ID - hajme1   
Sticking to RAWK I am.  Real forum, real mods, real fans, fair and unbiased opinions etc..etc.. 8)

Offline KopKopKop

• ByeByeBye
  • Main Stander
  • Bean Can
« Reply #127 on: November 4, 2009, 02:42:24 am »
Go back to supporting some shite "World series American Football team", and leave us proper "Soccer" fans in peace?

I don't care about American sports, I grew up in the Netherlands and England. However, do you want to come over and clean my shoes?

Offline KopKopKop

• ByeByeBye
  • Main Stander
  • Bean Can
« Reply #128 on: November 4, 2009, 02:43:20 am »
How clueless are you? Jeez.

Where are you from? Give me a general idea.

You're obviously a little girl that wants to read cute things about Liverpool in various toilet papers. I don't care about that.

Offline KopKopKop

• ByeByeBye
  • Main Stander
  • Bean Can
« Reply #129 on: November 4, 2009, 02:44:02 am »
Is this you KKK?

Is this your father.

Offline KopKopKop

• ByeByeBye
  • Main Stander
  • Bean Can
« Reply #130 on: November 4, 2009, 02:44:38 am »
So? In five years we could have had some more decent players in so we would be kind of ok?

Offline MidwestWool

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Wool
« Reply #131 on: November 4, 2009, 02:44:56 am »
You're obviously a little girl that wants to read cute things about Liverpool in various toilet papers. I don't care about that.

:-*

Feel better. Still wound-up about the 2-0 defeat to us.

Offline Crackerjack Sam

• Legacy Fan
  • Egyptian Magician
« Reply #132 on: November 4, 2009, 02:45:29 am »
I don't care about American sports, I grew up in the Netherlands and England.
:lmao
That explains a lot.
PSN ID - hajme1   
Sticking to RAWK I am.  Real forum, real mods, real fans, fair and unbiased opinions etc..etc.. 8)

Offline KopKopKop

• ByeByeBye
  • Main Stander
  • Bean Can
« Reply #133 on: November 4, 2009, 02:46:10 am »
:-*

Feel better. Still wound-up about the 2-0 defeat to us.

Original again, never heard that before. Lets see when Benitez is fired and we get better, will you apologize then.

Offline MidwestWool

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Wool
« Reply #134 on: November 4, 2009, 02:46:17 am »
So? In five years we could have had some more decent players in so we would be kind of ok?

Doesn't help if the back-ups are injured too.

Offline KopKopKop

• ByeByeBye
  • Main Stander
  • Bean Can
« Reply #135 on: November 4, 2009, 02:46:32 am »
:lmao
That explains a lot.

What does that explain?

Offline KopKopKop

• ByeByeBye
  • Main Stander
  • Bean Can
« Reply #136 on: November 4, 2009, 02:47:00 am »
Doesn't help if the back-ups are injured too.

For tomorrow, yes. Fulham?

Offline MidwestWool

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Wool
« Reply #137 on: November 4, 2009, 02:47:15 am »
Original again, never heard that before. Lets see when Benitez is fired and we get better, will you apologize then.

Benitez won't be fired. :-*

He'll walk before he is. He'll walk straight to Madrid and become their manager. And we'll be left in the lurch.

Offline MidwestWool

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Wool
« Reply #138 on: November 4, 2009, 02:47:49 am »

Offline KopKopKop

• ByeByeBye
  • Main Stander
  • Bean Can
« Reply #139 on: November 4, 2009, 02:48:23 am »
Benitez won't be fired. :-*

He'll walk before he is. He'll walk straight to Madrid and become their manager. And we'll be left in the lurch.

I don't believe the Madrid part. He wants control, which is good and with Circus MAdrid, he will not get it.

• It's not much I know, but this is the best Barney could come up with at short notice. Too tight to buy his own cross-dressing gear. AKA 'Condomhead'. Has apparently had Elton John.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Lest we forget
« Reply #140 on: November 4, 2009, 02:48:45 am »
Is this your father.

:lmao you've just rendered your opinion even more worthless if that was possible
Please take a look at my latest blog for theredmentv "Dispelling the Rodgers/Martinez myth" http://www.theredmentv.com/blog/p/263 All other blogs can be read at www.theredmentv.com/blog Let me know your thoughts

Offline KopKopKop

• ByeByeBye
  • Main Stander
  • Bean Can
« Reply #141 on: November 4, 2009, 02:49:13 am »
Yes.

It should have been good enough for Fulham. It wasn't. Did you see Torres and Benni shake their heads when they had to walk off. We could have flipped that game.

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #142 on: November 4, 2009, 02:49:17 am »
Beating the Mancs was great because we played absolutely great.

Who was manager back then?

Offline KopKopKop

• ByeByeBye
  • Main Stander
  • Bean Can
« Reply #143 on: November 4, 2009, 02:49:53 am »
:lmao you've just rendered your opinion even more worthless if that was possible

Nobody cares what you have to say.

Offline rattusdei

• Kopite
  • Look at his face and RAGE. RAGE I say!
« Reply #144 on: November 4, 2009, 02:50:01 am »
I meant the kid that is using the 'Rafa did it with Valencia" ad nauseatum like that is the end of every debate if he should stay or not. Seven games, six losses. If we don't win tomorrow, we are basically out of the CL. When do you think Benitez needs to go? If we end up 13th in the league (which hopefully will never happen). For the club we need to have our eyes on success, not on the shit we're in right now.

if anything, Rafa had it easier in Valencia. no weight of expectations.

mind you, the yanks are doing to him the SAME THING that made him walk from Valencia, yet he's staying.

Exactly. And I mean this in no possible way negatively but having Sammy Lee manage our team isn't my ideal situation and than having the incapable Jürgen Klinsmann come in to replace Rafa. Pray to Fowler, Hendrix or whatever God you believe in that Rafa getting sacked won't happen unless by formal complaint from the Anfield staff due to the fact that the trophy room can't hold any more trophies

we can rent Everton's trophy room. LOTS of space!

Offline KopKopKop

• ByeByeBye
  • Main Stander
  • Bean Can
« Reply #145 on: November 4, 2009, 02:50:21 am »
Who was manager back then?

The same that managed us in the other six losses in the other six games.

Offline Crackerjack Sam

• Legacy Fan
  • Egyptian Magician
« Reply #146 on: November 4, 2009, 02:51:03 am »
The same that managed us in the other six losses in the other six games.
HIS BLOODY NAME!!!
PSN ID - hajme1   

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #147 on: November 4, 2009, 02:51:23 am »
I don't care about American sports, I grew up in the Netherlands and England. However, do you want to come over and clean my shoes?

How the fuck did you know what Terry's old job was in 1920's America?   :o

Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.

Offline Terry de Niro

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #148 on: November 4, 2009, 02:51:37 am »
Such a shame that a good positive thread has been spoiled by an absolute whopper..

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Lest we forget
« Reply #149 on: November 4, 2009, 02:51:46 am »

You still have no clue who that photo is of though do you? When did you start supporting us, August?

Offline KopKopKop

• ByeByeBye
  • Main Stander
  • Bean Can
« Reply #150 on: November 4, 2009, 02:52:25 am »
Such a shame that a good positive thread has been spoiled by an absolute whopper..

I know, we should all hold hands and sing "Lyon is shit, we'll do them 5-0".

Offline Una cerveza, por favor

• As cold as ice... and almost as interesting.™
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ¡Sí sí sí, la Copa ya está aquí!
    • JFT96
« Reply #151 on: November 4, 2009, 02:53:19 am »
Walk where? We have a new sponsor deal that would give us a little bit more air to breathe in the transfer market. Mascherano wants to go to Barcelona. let him go and take that money and invest in squad depth. Our first XI is great, but once one gets injured, we fall apart. A new fresh coach would help, maybe/potentially also for the players that shake their heads when they're substituted (Fulham, remember).

The world series is going on. Go watch the Yankees play. If they don't win you can boo the 'GM' like the other yanks in there.

This is Liverpool Football Club. We support our manager. Embrace it!
C'est la vie.

Offline KopKopKop

• ByeByeBye
  • Main Stander
  • Bean Can
« Reply #152 on: November 4, 2009, 02:53:39 am »
You still have no clue who that photo is of though do you? When did you start supporting us, August?

Whelan is the idiot in the picture, maybe as stupid and messed up as the poster. No, March 1998.

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #153 on: November 4, 2009, 02:53:44 am »

I care. :wave

Offline Crackerjack Sam

• Legacy Fan
  • Egyptian Magician
« Reply #154 on: November 4, 2009, 02:53:54 am »
I know, we should all hold hands and sing "Lyon is shit, we'll do them 5-0".
:butt INFINITY

Goodnight, I've had enough!
PSN ID - hajme1   

Offline KopKopKop

• ByeByeBye
  • Main Stander
  • Bean Can
« Reply #155 on: November 4, 2009, 02:54:10 am »
The world series is going on. Go watch the Yankees play. If they don't win you can boo the 'GM' like the other yanks in there.

This is Liverpool Football Club. We support our manager. Embrace it!

You could clean my shoes as well.

Offline MidwestWool

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Wool
« Reply #156 on: November 4, 2009, 02:54:11 am »
It should have been good enough for Fulham. It wasn't. Did you see Torres and Benni shake their heads when they had to walk off. We could have flipped that game.

Did you read about Torres' injury? And how many games has Yossi played continuously?

Unfortunately.

Offline Terry de Niro

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #157 on: November 4, 2009, 02:54:14 am »
No more needs to be said...WUM...

Offline KopKopKop

• ByeByeBye
  • Main Stander
  • Bean Can
« Reply #158 on: November 4, 2009, 02:54:31 am »
I care. :wave

You don't matter to me either.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Lest we forget
« Reply #159 on: November 4, 2009, 02:54:39 am »