Author Topic: Max Clifford gets 8 years in jail & Add Now ROLF GUILTY  (Read 35071 times)

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Re: Max Clifford gets 8 years in jail & Add Now ROLF GUILTY
« Reply #80 on: June 30, 2014, 09:42:03 pm »
I am so sad about Rolf. I loved his TV shows and I loved his music, and I really feel robbed of a part of my growing up by finding out that he was a right bastard. Obviously my minor discomfort is as nothing compared to the distress of his victims, but to a degree, his previously adoring public are also a victim in all this. We all thought Rolf was one of life's good guys.
Got a playlist for my kids, I play it in the car.

Sun arise comes on, and I feel very uncomfortable
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline ۩ Imperator ۩

• CAE DIVI AUG
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Let them hate me, as long as they respect me"
« Reply #81 on: June 30, 2014, 09:51:22 pm »
Got a playlist for my kids, I play it in the car.

Sun arise comes on, and I feel very uncomfortable

:)

I really do love Rolf's music. Some cracking tunes, great fun. Feel like I can't listen to them now. It's sad that the baby gets thrown out with the bathwater like that, but I guess it's inevitable.
In a free state there should be freedom of speech and thought.
 Tiberius Caesar Augustus,
Roman Emperor & General (42 BC - 37 AD)

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #82 on: June 30, 2014, 09:58:51 pm »
I remember Harris on that OTT Piers Moron life stories programme. On that he was talking about his dark side and dark moments etc - all makes a bit more sense now doesn't it...

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #83 on: June 30, 2014, 11:03:18 pm »
I remember after the HIP report when Brian Reade asked if Hillsborough was the biggest cover up in British history.

I'd have to say now that the answer is probably no.

Completely different. Let's keep Hillsborough out of this please.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #84 on: June 30, 2014, 11:14:32 pm »
Unfortunate how when you're well known, things you recorded years ago can be unearthed and suddenly look rather different in the light of recent events...

Rolf Harris - My Body's Nobody's Body But Mine

Fucking hell...

Offline Haemoglobin

• The Phantom Drive-By Dunker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nunca Caminarás Solo
« Reply #85 on: July 1, 2014, 12:11:30 am »
Troubling me, this. Everything I remember of him from my childhood, all of it so innocent. The songs, learning animation techniques off Rolf's Cartoon Club on CITV.

Disillusionment is quite a fitting word. Makes you doubt a lot about the world you grew up loving. And I even thought something about Jimmy Savile was a bit 'off' when I was as a kid! Never Rolf, though, no chance.  :(
"under-promise and over-deliver"

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #86 on: July 1, 2014, 06:45:16 am »
There are also allegations against Rolf from New Zealand, Australia and South Africa ....

They are of a similar nature...

I wonder if they will be pursued too?
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #87 on: July 1, 2014, 07:32:02 am »
How does someone get convicted in a case like this? What kind of evidence is available or is it basically who is more convincing in court?

A question I have thought too mate.
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #88 on: July 1, 2014, 07:38:28 am »
Lady on radio 5 this morning explaining how Rolf groped her at a function....

Sad
W

Offline AlphaDelta

• Creepy, geeky, recidivist hose-spotter, checking out the size of your engine as we speak......
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Liverpool
« Reply #89 on: July 1, 2014, 12:51:31 pm »
The world can be one fcuked up place at times.  :(

Gutted about Rolf, grew up being passionate about drawing and used to love watching Rolf. Now it all feels just wrong.

Sad.
"I ask that you believe in this team and believe that together we can achieve great things."

Offline ♠Dirty Harry♠

• Michael Pain the tittie-fixated inflatable doll salesman
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #90 on: July 1, 2014, 01:50:37 pm »
A question I have thought too mate.

Surely it's open to conspiracy and media manipulation of jurys; we all know the story, they find the seediest profile picture they can, usually when the person is caught unaware and post a giant, spectacular headline underneath "Rolf Harris Fists Shetland Pony".

I would genuinely like to know how a jury arrives at a decision in a case like this.
« Last Edit: July 1, 2014, 01:52:36 pm by ♠Dirty Harry♠ »

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #91 on: July 1, 2014, 02:04:59 pm »
It's just like any other trial I guess? Any evidence available, a number of witnesses corroborating on the same issues, timelines all making sense and believability of the witnesses/defendants.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #92 on: July 1, 2014, 02:44:07 pm »
It's just like any other trial I guess? Any evidence available, a number of witnesses corroborating on the same issues, timelines all making sense and believability of the witnesses/defendants.
Well I cant talk for DH, but I myself wonder, what evidence? In cases of rape there is evidence left behind, DNA, semen etc. Murders, DNA, a murder weapon etc.

What evidence is/was there. Surely its just 1 (or 12) persons word against another?
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #93 on: July 1, 2014, 02:46:36 pm »
Well I cant talk for DH, but I myself wonder, what evidence? In cases of rape there is evidence left behind, DNA, semen etc. Murders, DNA, a murder weapon etc.

What evidence is/was there. Surely its just 1 (or 12) persons word against another?

I think the evidence given by many of the victims, who were entirely unconnected, suggested a regular pattern of behaviour.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #94 on: July 1, 2014, 02:50:54 pm »
I think the evidence given by many of the victims, who were entirely unconnected, suggested a regular pattern of behaviour.

Id like to discuss this further, but Ive seen many a discussion on many a subject go pear shaped. So with this being such an emotive subject I shall bow out ;)

Online oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #95 on: July 1, 2014, 03:41:03 pm »
Surely it's open to conspiracy and media manipulation of jurys; we all know the story, they find the seediest profile picture they can, usually when the person is caught unaware and post a giant, spectacular headline underneath "Rolf Harris Fists Shetland Pony".

I would genuinely like to know how a jury arrives at a decision in a case like this
Isn't that obvious they listened to ALL the evidence from every witness,
Do you think the Jury deliberated for a week on whether they like the look of Rolf Harris and decided he was guilty on that or weighed up his defence against the prosecutions case and formed an opinion.
I think a lot of people are trying to undermine the verdict with no valid argument on why they believe he is innocent.
It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Offline Lucas DuoFlush

• Legacy Fan
  • Bring Poulsy back!
« Reply #96 on: July 1, 2014, 03:42:28 pm »
Id like to discuss this further, but Ive seen many a discussion on many a subject go pear shaped. So with this being such an emotive subject I shall bow out ;)

There are certain things that might be established - for example he might have had exactly the same things to all his victims, which, being repeated by independent witnesses, is proof of a sort that they are not lying. On a cruder level, simply describing an intimate areas details would prove this.
"Bos non modo animal, sed etiam mater" Lordanem Henderson

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #97 on: July 1, 2014, 05:44:16 pm »

« Last Edit: July 1, 2014, 08:12:46 pm by oddball »

Offline ♠Dirty Harry♠

• Michael Pain the tittie-fixated inflatable doll salesman
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #98 on: July 1, 2014, 06:19:38 pm »
Isn't that obvious they listened to ALL the evidence from every witness,
Do you think the Jury deliberated for a week on whether they like the look of Rolf Harris and decided he was guilty on that or weighed up his defence against the prosecutions case and formed an opinion.
I think a lot of people are trying to undermine the verdict with no valid argument on why they believe he is innocent.

I don't care whether or not he his innocent as long as the truth prevails, but surely these things are open to abuse and bandwagon hopping (http://www.theguardian.com/society/2014/jun/05/law-graduate-guilty-falsely-accusing-boyfriend-rape; http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/falsely-accused-irish-priest-returns-to-ministry-with-joy), surely other cases would fall to pieces if based on lack of concrete evidence.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #99 on: July 1, 2014, 06:42:51 pm »
I don't care whether or not he his innocent as long as the truth prevails, but surely these things are open to abuse and bandwagon hopping (http://www.theguardian.com/society/2014/jun/05/law-graduate-guilty-falsely-accusing-boyfriend-rape; http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/falsely-accused-irish-priest-returns-to-ministry-with-joy), surely other cases would fall to pieces if based on lack of concrete evidence.
The difference between your examples and these other ones is that they are one accusser, these other ones have multiple-accusers. Of course with celebrity involved, there is every chance their are false accussations, but presumably the jury took that into account and founf the testimony's beyond doubt.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #100 on: July 1, 2014, 07:59:54 pm »

I dunno mate. Photos of them together on holiday maybe? To be fair there isn't much evidence there could be, so it is essentially gonna boil down to the accounts of the witnesses and defendant. But if you've got a witness who was Rolfs daughters best mate saying Rolf abused her, a letter from Rolf to the dad apologising for a relationship they'd had and another witness saying we all knew Rolf was a cuddly, touchy feely bloke then for me, if I was in a jury I'd probably find him guilty too.

Tricky though isn't it, going back so far. Nothing would shock me considering the government at the time. That vile shit Edwina Currie has admitted they gave Savile carte blanche to frankly do what he wanted. Who knows what else they knew about? These are all popular/influential people at the time and perhaps didn't feel they could handle the negative press?
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #101 on: July 1, 2014, 08:13:52 pm »
I dunno mate. Photos of them together on holiday maybe? To be fair there isn't much evidence there could be, so it is essentially gonna boil down to the accounts of the witnesses and defendant. But if you've got a witness who was Rolfs daughters best mate saying Rolf abused her, a letter from Rolf to the dad apologising for a relationship they'd had and another witness saying we all knew Rolf was a cuddly, touchy feely bloke then for me, if I was in a jury I'd probably find him guilty too.

Youd find someone (not just Rolf) guilty off that? A teenager shouts abuse when the married man finishes with her...why then would that person write a letter to the father apologising for a relationship. Sometimes things just dont add up, and that doesnt for me.

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #102 on: July 1, 2014, 08:24:10 pm »
Youd find someone (not just Rolf) guilty off that? A teenager shouts abuse when the married man finishes with her...why then would that person write a letter to the father apologising for a relationship. Sometimes things just dont add up, and that doesnt for me.

Maybe OTT to say I'd find him guilty based on that, but I'd most certainly lean towards guilty and depending on the other evidence/accounts of course.

Online oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #103 on: July 1, 2014, 08:53:13 pm »
Think a lot of these predators like all pervs have the same MO. in other words they abuse children in the same way over and over, so if you have different girls/boys abused over years then they would all be of a different age spread around the Country. if they tell the same sort of stories about how he abused them then unless you can prove they had collaborated then it's hard not to believe them. that's the way i imagine it goes anyway.
It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #104 on: July 1, 2014, 09:01:53 pm »
Maybe OTT to say I'd find him guilty based on that, but I'd most certainly lean towards guilty and depending on the other evidence/accounts of course.

I did wonder mate ;)

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #105 on: July 1, 2014, 09:53:38 pm »
I'm still baffled that he was granted bail. I don't care if he's 84 or 24, he's a convicted sex offender. He's abused dozens upon dozens of people over decades and he's allowed out for a few extra days of comfort before sentencing.

Offline hide5seek

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in THE 5 EUROPEAN CUPS

Offline redalways

• ...so needs a pair of clean knickers
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #107 on: July 3, 2014, 01:55:51 pm »

I would genuinely like to know how a jury arrives at a decision in a case like this.

They hear the evidence - in this case a lot of unconnected victims teling similar stories and Rolfs own testimony in which in open court he admitted that his remark on a 13 year olds bathing costume was a sexual comment. Also I guess the letter of guilt he wrote to a victims father.

Rolf on TV was never real. All those who choose to believe their childhood perception of the Rolf character rather than that of the Jury who debated the evidence for over a week are wrong in my view. Noone should ever base their view of someone based on their entertainment act on TV or what is written in the papers. I know a few who met Rolf. Some say hewas charming. Others say he was a grumpy old c*nt. Reality is he was probably both like most people.

There is another case involving a TV comedy actor that will come up soon, that will be a huge surprise and I expect the same shite from those who cant or dont want to distnguish the act from the reality.

Rolf volunteered to do a short film about child abuse in the 1980s with a group of  7/8 year olds. Hiding in full view just like Saville and his charity work. Rolf is a well fucked up individual. Thank god this came out while he was alive and his victims can get some justice.

Offline IgorBobbins

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • BOBBINS!
« Reply #108 on: July 4, 2014, 12:49:52 pm »
Rolf Harris viewed websites of indecent images of children
It can now be reported that Harris, who was convicted of indecent assault on girls, also visited sites with such names as 'Tiny teen girlfriends'

Rolf Harris browsed websites showing images of girls believed to be as young as 13, it can now be reported following his conviction for indecent assault.

When detectives examined the 84-year-old entertainer's desktop computer after they searched his home in Bray, Berkshire, in 2012 while investigating historical claims of indecent assault, they discovered he had visited websites with such names as "My little nieces", "Tiny teen girlfriends" and "Russian girlfriends".

They also found a note in Harris's diary, in his handwriting, with instructions on how to delete the history on his internet browser programme.

Harris was charged with four counts of making indecent images of children – the notion of "making" an image, based on a 1978 law, also includes viewing them on a computer – as well as the 12 counts of indecent assault on which he was unanimously convicted by a jury at Southwark crown court on Monday.

However, the 84-year-old Australian-born entertainer never entered a plea on the indecent images charges as his lawyers sought to have them dismissed by the court. At a hearing shortly before the trial Harris's lawyers successfully persuaded the judge, Mr Justice Sweeney, that the four charges should be severed from the other counts, a legal term meaning they would be tried separately, if at all.

Harris's lawyers argued that they needed several more weeks to complete their defence on the indecent images charges, describing a long process in which private investigators sought to see ID cards of the models posing on the websites, many of whom were based in the Ukraine, to prove they were over 18. Faced with a choice of delaying a major trial, with the administrative chaos and attendant costs this would bring, or severing the charges, the judge had no option and the jury heard nothing about the images.

The Crown Prosecution Service will, in the wake of the other convictions, no longer proceed with the indecent images charges, prosecution QC Sasha Wass told the court on Friday.

The separation of the charges was seen as a major setback for the prosecution, who hoped to use the evidence about Harris's internet habits to support its wider argument that he had a sexual interest in very young women and girls. The charges on which Harris was eventually convicted covered victims aged from about eight upwards.

Harris's defence team argued this was precisely the reason why they should not be mentioned. The images would "infect the rest of the case", the defence barrister, Simon Ray, told the court. Ray also argued that Harris's browsing showed "no obvious minors" and no evidence of deliberate intent, since many images of the youngest-looking models seemingly appeared unprompted on websites visited by the star.

But Wass said some of the models involved were "extremely young in appearance" and were posing with props such as teddy bears. Expert examination of "very graphic" images of one girl's genitalia appeared to show she was aged 13 or under, Wass said.

Harris had searched online for terms such as "just teens" and "younger girls", Wass added.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #109 on: July 4, 2014, 12:51:59 pm »
I don't care how old he is. He should rot.

Offline Commie Bobbie

• Just woke up......Member of the Committee for State Security. More Folkestone Fashionista than Sandon Sandanista......
  • Legacy Fan
  • #WTRWWAW
« Reply #110 on: July 4, 2014, 12:58:33 pm »
I don't care how old he is. He should rot.

Seriously, I just wonder how people can live with themselves. Using their fame to abuse is the lowest of the low.
Twitter: @atypicalbob

DON'T BUY THE S*N

MacKenzie Is Still A Fucking c*nt

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #111 on: July 4, 2014, 01:05:35 pm »
From what I saw the core of his defence was: I'm a dirty old man but not a pedo.  When that's the best you can come up with, you're in trouble.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Commie Bobbie

• Just woke up......Member of the Committee for State Security. More Folkestone Fashionista than Sandon Sandanista......
  • Legacy Fan
  • #WTRWWAW
« Reply #112 on: July 4, 2014, 01:21:50 pm »
5 years, Nine months.

Nowhere near enough.

DON'T BUY THE S*N

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #113 on: July 4, 2014, 01:22:55 pm »
5 years, Nine months.

Nowhere near enough.

Nope. Being 84 lessens his crimes, apparently.

Offline Commie Bobbie

• Legacy Fan
  • #WTRWWAW
« Reply #114 on: July 4, 2014, 01:23:45 pm »
Nope. Being 84 lessens his crimes, apparently.

Just wonder whether he has given names of others involved.

DON'T BUY THE S*N

Offline Les Willis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #115 on: July 4, 2014, 01:31:51 pm »
5 years, Nine months.

Nowhere near enough.

I was expecting him to get an even lighter sentence than that to be honest.

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #116 on: July 4, 2014, 01:37:59 pm »
I was expecting him to get an even lighter sentence than that to be honest.

To be honest so was I.  It's not enough as he'll be out in 3 years no doubt if he doesn't drop dead whilst in there.

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #117 on: July 4, 2014, 01:40:01 pm »
At his age, that is possibly a life sentence. I would not be surprised if it broke him and he died inside.

Online wampa1

• Should probably leg it while he can......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #118 on: July 4, 2014, 01:42:35 pm »
I just find it totally crazy that someone can get away with abusing for so long.  If you told some nonce that they could do whatever they liked to anyone they liked and they wouldn't get caught until their mid-80s they'd bite your hand off.

Offline nicholasanthony

• RAWK Australian cricket correspondent & 2014 AFL tipping champion of the World
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #119 on: July 4, 2014, 01:50:29 pm »
5 years, Nine months.

Nowhere near enough.
Parole available in half that. Fucking joke.