Author Topic: Droid Buddy APK 2 .. Anybody use it ? or stick with Kodi.. ?  (Read 4319 times)

Offline hixxstar

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dont Worry I'm From The Internet
Droid Buddy APK 2 .. Anybody use it ? or stick with Kodi.. ?
« on: October 29, 2017, 10:36:50 pm »
As title say's.. do you use 'droid buddy apk'.. like on a firestick.
mate has a firestick with kodi but wants Droid Buddy putting on it so any pointers/heads up be great..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i00vgEbY1PA
Shanks on Leaving Liverpool FC

"It was the most difficult thing in the world, when I went to tell the chairman........ It was like walking to the electric chair.... That's the way it felt."

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Droid Buddy APK 2 .. Anybody use it ? or stick with Kodi.. ?
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2017, 10:51:39 pm »
As title say's.. do you use 'droid buddy apk'.. like on a firestick.
mate has a firestick with kodi but wants Droid Buddy putting on it so any pointers/heads up be great..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i00vgEbY1PA

Looks like it is just a downloader and Firedl is better imo,I also use the downloader app to install uktvnow,livenettv & swift streamz,the rest I get from toptutorials using ES Explorer.I also use aptoide which I get off the toptutorials site.

He can get Firedl off his firesticks app store by searching for it using the magnifying glass on the top left and getting the codes off the page (down atm,must be updating),then it is as simple as putting the number code in and it downloads the app.The downloader you just put the web address into and click on the download.

Easiest way for you to put Droid Buddy 2 onto his stick would be to download the downloader app and then put this address into it http://www.docsquiffy.com/droidbuddy/  the downloader app has its own built in mouse feature so it is easy to do.He may want to put mouse toggle onto his stick as well because some of the android apps (Showbox being 1) need it to be able to navigate.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 10:55:59 pm by WhereAngelsPlay »
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline hixxstar

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2017, 08:10:01 pm »
Thanks...
i thought 'droid buddy' was a kind of Kodi.. you know, install a repo and use to watch stuff (movies/sport etc)

"It was the most difficult thing in the world, when I went to tell the chairman........ It was like walking to the electric chair.... That's the way it felt."

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2017, 08:26:35 pm »
Thanks...
i thought 'droid buddy' was a kind of Kodi.. you know, install a repo and use to watch stuff (movies/sport etc)

No mate,it just helps installing stuff and imo isn't the best at doing that.He would be much better off using firedl.

Firedl codes  http://www.radianware.com/

Offline hixxstar

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2017, 09:02:11 pm »
Or just leave Kodi on the firestick ?
the youtube vids come across as it's a better replacement for kodi, but i too thought it's just an installer..
thanks for reply  :wave

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2017, 09:23:32 pm »
I have Kodi on my stick but apart from using it for iptv & 1080p movies I cannot findon Terrarium or MovieHD I mainly use apps.

Poseidon,Bennu,Bob unleashed,MaverickTV,openload,UK Turks,openload,Risingtides,Deathstreams,Falcon,Suprabox,The Pyramid,Wolfpack,Elektra Vault,Covenant,Nemesis and Elysium are all the Kodi add-ons you need and even then you would rarely use half of them & there are a few for just Documentaries and Music.