The Liverpool FC Forum > European Away forum

Villarreal 2022: semi final

(1/53) > >>

RainbowFlick:
just another thread for useful info

this is where to purchase train tickets from without additional fees from Omio etc https://venta.renfe.com/

no idea what i'm doing after the game other than possibly just... staying awake at the station? lol. flying to Valencia.

LukeFurey:
Anyone have any idea from 2016  what the jib is like or if home end tickets are hard to get ? Been 3 of the Europeans this season but the allocations have been massive so it’s been easy. Think we will only see around 2,000 or less after the club have took theirs off the top so might be hard to get sorted.

I’m flying from Manchester to Barcelona then on the train. It’s pretty cheap and there’s loads of different flights available.

Levitz:

--- Quote from: LukeFurey on April 14, 2022, 12:13:19 pm ---Anyone have any idea from 2016  what the jib is like or if home end tickets are hard to get ? Been 3 of the Europeans this season but the allocations have been massive so it’s been easy. Think we will only see around 2,000 or less after the club have took theirs off the top so might be hard to get sorted.

I’m flying from Manchester to Barcelona then on the train. It’s pretty cheap and there’s loads of different flights available.

--- End quote ---

Distant memory but I think we tried and they got cancelled. Got spares in the end so was all good.

ant:
there were free shuttle buses on after the game going to different locations, i got one to castellion, but think some went to valencia as well maybe !

RainbowFlick:

--- Quote from: ant on April 14, 2022, 12:57:43 pm ---there were free shuttle buses on after the game going to different locations, i got one to castellion, but think some went to valencia as well maybe !

--- End quote ---

phew, hope that's the case.

also spent ages on their site but can't seem to find any stadium rules. might need to bring my laptop on the train to do some work lol.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version