Author Topic: Pre-Match - Liverpool Vs Leicester City - Sunday 22nd November 19:15 Sky Sports  (Read 50680 times)

Offline hesbighesred

• Wallasey Wrecker. But you can call me quick fingers. After a threesome with Stevie and Alex
  • Legacy Fan
    • Collaborative thoughts on Euro 2012
Was fairly upbeat at the start of the week on our chances but with our captain now added to the list, along with our top goal scorer its difficult to see us winning, certainly not comfortably in any way, if at all. Its not a result that will define anyone's season so hopefully all this rotten fortune is out of the way now, than at the business end of the season.

I suspect we will play another experimental formation and team, just avoiding a defeat and further injuries we should be happy with that id have thought.
I think even with injuries we're a horrible, horrible match up for any Rodgers side. He's faced with the same old dilemna - play to his side's (and his own) strengths, which leaves them horribly vulnerable to our counter pressing, or attempt a defensive job that he's not actually particularly good at coaching. The scoreline hasn't always reflected it but we've consistently dominated them under his management. Of course, it'd be ludicrous to say that our back four won't be a factor at all but it's hard to get at us that much when you hardly have the ball and you're being smothered by the press, as has been the case in recent match ups.
He is the cat who walks by himself, and all roads are alike to him.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
Fabinho training with the team if the pictures the club have just put out are anything to go by

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
Fabinho training with the team if the pictures the club have just put out are anything to go by

He is there.

No Thiago again though.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline MD1990

• Makes your eyes bleed and your brain hurt.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
im not sure Fabinho will start though.

Bit risky

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen

Bit risky

In what respect? If he is fit then he will.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline MD1990

• Legacy Fan
In what respect? If he is fit then he will.
Probably hardly trained with the team.

Possibly playing at the back having to track Vardy.

Dont think he will start Klopp wont want to risk another injury.

Offline Number 7

• Gegenpresser
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • And the sweet silver song of a lark..
Thiago turned up at the new training center for one day and then disappeared again. Not even pictured in the gym today. Bizarre.
YWNA

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
Thiago turned up at the new training center for one day and then disappeared again. Not even pictured in the gym today. Bizarre.

The whole situation is just really weird.

Yes, the challenge was disgusting but rather the Club told us more on timescales. He has genuinely been close for a month now and not featured.

Everyone just wants to see him play.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96

It's not bizarre, he's in with the medical team. They don't often show those pictures. Today's pictures are of the players who are actually in full training.

Offline JC the Messiah

• Legacy Fan
  • ♪ ...and now Jürgen-a believe us... ♬

Bit risky
I'd be massively surprised if he doesn't play on Sunday.
"I said to the boys before the game it would be impossible. But because it’s you, I say we have a chance."
Jürgen Klopp, 7 May 2019

"I told them if we score it will be different. We scored. It was different."
Rafael Benitez, 25 May 2005

Offline MD1990

• Legacy Fan
Id say Thiago maybe had bone bruising on his knee. That can take a while to heal. By all accounts there was no ligament damage.

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
The whole situation is just really weird.

Yes, the challenge was disgusting but rather the Club told us more on timescales. He has genuinely been close for a month now and not featured.

Everyone just wants to see him play.

I’ve thought this for a while but I think the club were intentionally a little coy about it as it may have been a touch overkill announcing that he was going to be out for 5 weeks plus at the same time we had the Virgil news, and to be honest I don’t blame them.

He’ll be back soon enough. Whatever tack we’re taking will be for the benefit of the club and to increase our chances of getting a result.

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
Id say Thiago maybe had bone bruising on his knee. That can take a while to heal. By all accounts there was no ligament damage.

This is just complete guesswork

Offline Too early for flapjacks?

• It is? Hmm. How about a Groundhog steak? No? Damn. Thinks James Milner has the perfect body.
  • Legacy Fan
There is a picture of Tsimikas passing the ball to a player who has his back to the camera. Looks like Thiago to me?

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
I’ve thought this for a while but I think the club were intentionally a little coy about it as it may have been a touch overkill announcing that he was going to be out for 5 weeks plus at the same time we had the Virgil news, and to be honest I don’t blame them.

He’ll be back soon enough. Whatever tack we’re taking will be for the benefit of the club and to increase our chances of getting a result.

It may be that or he may have had a setback but everything is just guesswork at this stage.

Genuinely have no idea when he will be back.

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
There is a picture of Tsimikas passing the ball to a player who has his back to the camera. Looks like Thiago to me?

Think it's Fabinho

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
For some reason a portion of our supporters have this weird infatuation surronding player injuries and their constant updates. Every time a player is injured and he doesn't feature at the first given opportunity, there's theories, ''weirdness'',etc...

This isnt the first time and it won't be the last time unfortunately. The club nor the manager are not required to give daily updates, weekly updates, full details or any details about any injury if they don't wish to.

There is nothing weird about it. Some players heal quicker than others, there are also set backs to rehab, whatever the issue may be.

When Clyne was out for a whole year almost due to a back injury there was constant rumors about him and whether or not there was something deeper. Same thing with Shaqiri last year, ,etc. there are umpteenth examples of this.

We all want to see Thiago play, but he's not being taken care off by pub doctors, he's in the hands of a world class team. Is it hard to give them the benefit of the doubt ?

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
It may be that or he may have had a setback but everything is just guesswork at this stage.

Genuinely have no idea when he will be back.

And that's the c ase with every player who gets injured here, Klopp is always coy with his answers and rightfully so. But everyone still goes down the hole of conspiracy theories and whatnot, each time it happens.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
For some reason a portion of our supporters have this weird infatuation surronding player injuries and their constant updates. Every time a player is injured and he doesn't feature at the first given opportunity, there's theories, ''weirdness'',etc...

This isnt the first time and it won't be the last time unfortunately. The club nor the manager are not required to give daily updates, weekly updates, full details or any details about any injury if they don't wish to.

There is nothing weird about it. Some players heal quicker than others, there are also set backs to rehab, whatever the issue may be.

When Clyne was out for a whole year almost due to a back injury there was constant rumors about him and whether or not there was something deeper. Same thing with Shaqiri last year, ,etc. there are umpteenth examples of this.

We all want to see Thiago play, but he's not being taken care off by pub doctors, he's in the hands of a world class team. Is it hard to give them the benefit of the doubt ?

No one is doubting the Clubs staff but he has genuinely been close for a month now.

Offline Too early for flapjacks?

• It is? Hmm. How about a Groundhog steak? No? Damn. Thinks James Milner has the perfect body.
  • Legacy Fan
Think it's Fabinho

Don't think Fabinho's hair is that thick from behind. And I know it could be the way the picture is taken but this guy doesn't look that tall.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Thiago so good he can do a no-look pass that even photographers can't catch.

Offline Legs

• Legacy Fan

Bit risky

I’d get him in midfield for this game if he is fit to start i’ll go Phillips/Williams at CB alongside Matip.

• Legacy Fan
No one is doubting the Clubs staff but he has genuinely been close for a month now.

Right so no one is doubting the clubs staff but there is a but.

he could have had a setback, or the medical staff is not ready to give him the green light, given that he's also had serious knee injuries earlier in his career.

The club never said he'll be back on this exact date at this exact time. Things change when it comes to the body and how it heals.

Offline Stevo79

• Kopite

If he was ruled out for definite, would that make the opposition manager's job easier or harder?

When you've answered that, the rest falls into place.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I think Thiago might be on the bench for the Atalanta game.  ;D

Offline Number 7

• Gegenpresser
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • And the sweet silver song of a lark..

Same.
Thighs and calves are that of Thiago

There could yet be a surprise
YWNA

Offline MD1990

• Legacy Fan
Same.
Thighs and calves are that of Thiago

There could yet be a surprise

lol.

Its Fabinho. Arms are quite long & too tall to be Thiago

Online rawcusk8

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Why the need to micro analyse everything? International break turns some of you in to a right odd bunch :) Thiago will start on Sunday, you heard it here first, Klopp trying his hand at Jose style mind games, don’t be surprised if Joe and Big Virg play too.
“If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.” - muhammad ali

Online amir87

• gay-billeygoat-no-mates with a fetish for water sports. interrogative fingering, and nutella on his plums. possibly with his left phalange.
  • Legacy Fan

It was VVD. Big man's back!

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
Right so no one is doubting the clubs staff but there is a but.

he could have had a setback, or the medical staff is not ready to give him the green light, given that he's also had serious knee injuries earlier in his career.

The club never said he'll be back on this exact date at this exact time. Things change when it comes to the body and how it heals.

Just frustrating as he’s clearly a different class.

Plus you can accept a normal injury rather than an assault.

• Legacy Fan
Just frustrating as he’s clearly a different class.

Plus you can accept a normal injury rather than an assault.

Oh I agree, he's a sensational player. And my post wasn't generally just directed at you specifically either btw.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
Oh I agree, he's a sensational player. And my post wasn't generally just directed at you specifically either btw.

It should be as I am moaning 😂

Just need the Magician back

Offline BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
Shaq is going to absolutely run the show.
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Online Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
I still can't get over how quickly Shaq's hair recovered - I'm sure he walked off as well.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline JC the Messiah

• Legacy Fan
  • ♪ ...and now Jürgen-a believe us... ♬

Think it's Fabinho

No, it's definitely Tsimikas...
"I said to the boys before the game it would be impossible. But because it’s you, I say we have a chance."
Jürgen Klopp, 7 May 2019

"I told them if we score it will be different. We scored. It was different."
Rafael Benitez, 25 May 2005

Offline chromed

• Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
Would love to see Thiago feature on Sunday, but imagine he won't be available as he doesn't appear to be in the training photos with the main group. I will be pleased enough if he makes the bench.

Going to be a tough game on Sunday, I'm just so excited to see the reds play again, I don't know if it's got something to do with the latest lockdown, but this international break seems to have dragged on and on.
YNWA - JFT97

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
With all the injuries we have and with Vardy being on a hot streak and rested due the international break, I think this is going to be a massive challenge to maintain our home record.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Online Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
I can see there being lots of goals in this game, but not for Leicester, apart from the odd penalty.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
Ndidi, Soyuncu and Pereira are still out, Castagne, Fofana and Schmeichel are fit.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline redman64

• Anny Roader
Shitty internationals! I loathe them! Especially as we have that geek Southgate in charge! And relax... proper footy resumes... so looking forward to this weekend  :D Fuckin pisses me off they change the fixture time willy nilly as well  :no
C'mon you big mighty beauties. Whatever side we get to put out  ::)