Author Topic: The Joe Biden Presidency Thread - 46th President of the United States  (Read 169888 times)

Offline Daniel Cabbaggio

• Roughage
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pass and move, keep it simple = 19 & 6
    • www.redandwhitekop.com
Re: The Joe Biden Presidency Thread - 46th President of the United States
« Reply #200 on: January 20, 2021, 06:42:55 pm »
A real great and true gentleman lost his job today....

All the best Philip Rivers
YNWA

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #201 on: January 20, 2021, 06:46:31 pm »
Just knowing that there won't be a period of time spent each day enduring a scrotum curdling cringe whilst watching the news is a comfort in itself never mind the other fringe benefits.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #202 on: January 20, 2021, 06:47:16 pm »
Kevin McCarthy being Kevin McCarthy there.  Republicans are proud of Joe?  How sweet.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Caligula?

• Relentlessly negative about fucking everything. A smile would crack your face.....the most boring poster on the site
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #203 on: January 20, 2021, 06:48:49 pm »
Expecting Lindsey Graham to come out weeping at any moment now and Ted Cruz to welcome Biden in the thickest Texan accent you'll ever hear.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #204 on: January 20, 2021, 06:51:44 pm »
Pretty emotional right now, I have a very good feeling about him and his administration. Raising a glass of whiskey and toasting to a better future.

I genuinely think the tone he sets will set a standard which will affect the world, including our own political class. I've been surprised by how statesmanlike, powerful and compassionate he has come across. More fool me. Well in, Joe.

Not a chance in this country politics is broken and there are so few people who inspire any sort of hope for a better way. I have just about given up on it altogether. I am envious that the Americans at least have some hope of an improvement for themselves and I wish Biden well. This country passed the point of no return the day Jo Cox was murdered, if that wasn't going to influence how people behaved what else will? Other than a new system entirely and there isn't any way the Tories will grant us that.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #205 on: January 20, 2021, 06:53:10 pm »
A reporter on CNN was saying that many Republicans they spoke to were expressing relief that the orange c*nt has gone.

From here on it's going to be interesting and telling to see what the Republicans in the House and Senate actually do.

Still watching at the moment and the amount of laughter and good nature (which should be normal) is such a change from Trumps humourless pettiness.

Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline J_Kopite

• Is he or isn't she? Cougar toy.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #207 on: January 20, 2021, 06:55:33 pm »
Not a chance in this country politics is broken and there are so few people who inspire any sort of hope for a better way. I have just about given up on it altogether. I am envious that the Americans at least have some hope of an improvement for themselves and I wish Biden well. This country passed the point of no return the day Jo Cox was murdered, if that wasn't going to influence how people behaved what else will? Other than a new system entirely and there isn't any way the Tories will grant us that.

Dramatic much.

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #208 on: January 20, 2021, 06:55:40 pm »
Got tied up in work and missed it all.

What a relief! Happy for all of you living in the USA in particular.

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #210 on: January 20, 2021, 07:05:43 pm »
Are we ever going to find out the content of Trumps farewell letter to Biden?

It was said that he hasn't left one,you heard different ?
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #211 on: January 20, 2021, 07:14:35 pm »
Wasn’t it weird to see a normal well written speech presented well and with meaning.
This past 4years have been a nightmare.

BBC political balance had a counterweight piece from the cosplayer dickhead who gave that “speech” with his two chums the other day.

He lives in a shipping container with his dog. He has a patio deck made from pallets. And him and his mate were showing how good a shot they were (after beers) and set fire to the hay bale they were using as a target.

Saw that,it was funny as fuck,dumb bastards the pair of them.

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
« Reply #212 on: January 20, 2021, 07:22:04 pm »
Well this is quite moving isn’t it....

And really, it’s just so moving to see people talk with dignity, respect and  compassion for other people.

And when it’s been absent for so long it means more when you see it written so strong.

Biden faces some huge huge issues.  Will he solve them all? I doubt it.  But will he ridicule others and drive people apart.  No.  And that’s progress.
It really was. Got a bit dusty in parts I must confess.

Am so stoked for all my American mates here and elsewhere that they finally are rid of that orange Moron and have a leader they can look up to again.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #213 on: January 20, 2021, 07:40:15 pm »

It was said that he hasn't left one,you heard different ?

It was said Trump had left a note.  Maybe it was just a post-it note "ask for extra cheese on Big-Macs, uninstall coke request button."

Popcorn's Art

Offline mickeydocs

• Legacy Fan
  • Jurgen Klopp - best Liverpool coach since Paisley
« Reply #214 on: January 20, 2021, 07:49:41 pm »

'Amanda Gorman reads inauguration poem, 'The Hill We Climb'' - 5 minute video from PBS NewsHour:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LZ055ilIiN4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LZ055ilIiN4</a>

'Amanda Gorman: Meet Joe Biden's 22-year-old inauguration poet' - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-55738564

'Amanda Gorman received a standing ovation after she finished delivering her poem for the inauguration.

The 22-year-old artist concluded her poem with these words: “There is always light if we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it.”'

^ https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2021/jan/20/joe-biden-inauguration-donald-trump-impeachment-kamala-harris-washington-covid-coronavirus-live-updates?page=with:block-600867508f0816a8da7c291a#block-600867508f0816a8da7c291a

Incredible. Poignant and beautiful.
It’s easy to believe when it’s going well.

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #215 on: January 20, 2021, 07:54:17 pm »
Dramatic much.

Another one of your great posts! 

I know you're partial to a bit of racism, so I wouldn't expect you to agree.  ;)

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #216 on: January 20, 2021, 08:01:31 pm »
Do you know, I’d forgotten that the US had withdrawn from the WHO.

The crass stupidity of that.

It’s just hit me again.  The middle of a pandemic and you leave it.

Quite quite mad
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Max_powers

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #217 on: January 20, 2021, 08:04:09 pm »
Think some of the republicans being there is actually good for Joe. It will give him some more legitimacy with the loony right and it brings down the temperature. So good on the Republican lawmakers for stopping just short of fully destroying American democracy.

Still hope Joe and Dems use their power to undo as much of harm they have done and take the country in a different direction.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #218 on: January 20, 2021, 08:05:00 pm »
Do you know, I’d forgotten that the US had withdrawn from the WHO.

The crass stupidity of that.

It’s just hit me again.  The middle of a pandemic and you leave it.

Quite quite mad

He who shall not be named decided to try and blame them for what was going on, pandemic wise; probably said they were all laughing at the US.  Thank goodness Biden will reverse the decision.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #219 on: January 20, 2021, 08:06:49 pm »
Think some of the republicans being there is actually good for Joe. It will give him some more legitimacy with the loony right and it brings down the temperature. So good on the Republican lawmakers for stopping just short of fully destroying American democracy.

Still hope Joe and Dems use their power to undo as much of harm they have done and take the country in a different direction.

Or the loons will now see which of the RINO's they need to take down. ;)

Popcorn's Art

Offline fowlermagic

• Ilittarate
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #220 on: January 20, 2021, 08:33:45 pm »
I give Mitch less than a week to show his snake skin. Joe has probably one of the toughest periods ahead for a new President and half the country including the politicians will pray for his failure. I have to shake my head as its quite amazing how much prayer we see on days like this and most of these rats in the house & Senate will burn in hell when they kick the bucket.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 08:35:19 pm by fowlermagic »
I have a simple philosophy: Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. Scratch where it itches. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi5-V75v-6I

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #221 on: January 20, 2021, 08:50:19 pm »
Expecting Lindsey Graham to come out weeping at any moment now and Ted Cruz to welcome Biden in the thickest Texan accent you'll ever hear.

He just came out and attacked Bidens son again,Biden should never take his calls or work with the fucking snake.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #222 on: January 20, 2021, 08:55:53 pm »
He just came out and attacked Bidens son again,Biden should never take his calls or work with the fucking snake.

I'm surprised Graham isn't referring to Biden as "alleged president", or "so-called president".  I imagine some of those House Republican nutters will.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Caligula?

• Relentlessly negative about fucking everything. A smile would crack your face.....the most boring poster on the site
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #223 on: January 20, 2021, 09:07:12 pm »

There's something really wrong with him. He's either seriously compromised or psychologically not well. I can't even count the amount of times he's flip flopped on just about everything. No doubt he'll cozy up to Biden at some point before going on Fox News the next day and doing a complete reversal.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #224 on: January 20, 2021, 09:15:14 pm »
There's something really wrong with him. He's either seriously compromised or psychologically not well. I can't even count the amount of times he's flip flopped on just about everything. No doubt he'll cozy up to Biden at some point before going on Fox News the next day and doing a complete reversal.

I'd say 70/30 in favour of compromised. We know he got hacked, and then had 'that' chat with T***p out on the golf course.  Then, after saying he was done with T***p, they had another little chat aboard AF1 and all of a sudden he was back on the hymn book.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Caligula?

• Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #225 on: January 20, 2021, 09:50:41 pm »
Vice President Harris just swore in her successor in the Senate and the two new Democrats from Georgia. Fantastic to see.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #226 on: January 20, 2021, 09:51:29 pm »
Vice President Harris just swore in her successor in the Senate and the two new Democrats from Georgia. Fantastic to see.
How was her successor chosen mate?

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #227 on: January 20, 2021, 09:54:35 pm »

Nominated by the California governor - he will have to stand for re-election when Harris' term was due to end.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #228 on: January 20, 2021, 09:57:16 pm »

The governor of California made the pick to fill out the remainder of Harris' term.

I guess the impeachment trial begins tomorrow, along with the job of sorting Biden's cabinet picks. The Democrats have officially assumed control of the Senate.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Caligula?

• Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #229 on: January 20, 2021, 10:00:14 pm »

As others have said, governors always appoint someone to see out the term. The good news is that with California being so blue, he'll be able to run of his own accord and will most likely win the next election. I think Kamala was up for re-election in November of 2022.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #230 on: January 20, 2021, 10:00:18 pm »
Ta guys :)

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #231 on: January 20, 2021, 10:01:22 pm »
I'd say 70/30 in favour of compromised. We know he got hacked, and then had 'that' chat with T***p out on the golf course.  Then, after saying he was done with T***p, they had another little chat aboard AF1 and all of a sudden he was back on the hymn book.

Just don't post what we're all thinking  ;D

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #232 on: January 20, 2021, 10:03:25 pm »

Yeah it's how kkkKelly got her position

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #233 on: January 20, 2021, 10:15:44 pm »
The 1776 Commission website has been removed
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/1776-commission-takes-historic-scholarly-step-restore-understanding-greatness-american-founding/

The Nuclear Football is in more sane hands
https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/l1det7/the_nuclear_codes_the_football_has_been_delivered/

I only realised today that Trump didn’t have a Spanish version of the Whitehouse website. I know it shouldn’t be a surprise that a racist wouldn’t want a Spanish version of a website, but that it wasn’t a bigger thing is strange to me.

Offline Caligula?

• Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #234 on: January 20, 2021, 10:29:23 pm »
And now he's signed the Executive Orders.

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #235 on: January 20, 2021, 10:32:25 pm »
Yea baby.
As the poetic mastermind that is Everlast of House of pain once said ‘Put on those shit kickers and kick some shit.’

Offline Lone Star Red

• Tex
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #236 on: January 20, 2021, 10:42:43 pm »
Kevín
@KevOnStage
All I want is to not have to think about the President every day.
https://twitter.com/KevOnStage/status/1351940660140535809

It me.

Back to boring politics, chuckling about the inevitable cratering of ratings for MSNBC, CNN and Fox, and all the puff pieces that are due to come out or have already come out in response to having a Democrat back in office.
You cannot call overseas Liverpool supporters glory hunters. We’ve won one trophy this decade. If they’re glory hunters, they’re really bad ones. They’re actually journey hunters. It’s the journey and the story. Something about Liverpool has grabbed them." - Neil Atkinson (May, 2019)

"So don’t think about it – just play football.” - Jurgen Klopp

Offline theredguy03

• Put balls in his mouth and nearly choked
  • Legacy Fan
  • Coutinho- Used to be Man City's tormentor
« Reply #237 on: January 20, 2021, 11:04:43 pm »
Wonder what impact Biden being president will have for world politics.
My favourite all time LFC player? Tough choice.

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #238 on: January 20, 2021, 11:18:51 pm »
It me.

Back to boring politics, chuckling about the inevitable cratering of ratings for MSNBC, CNN and Fox, and all the puff pieces that are due to come out or have already come out in response to having a Democrat sane person back in office.
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #239 on: January 20, 2021, 11:20:07 pm »

Few highlights.

Stopped the funding for the Mexican border wall
Scrapped ban on travel from a list of mainly Muslim countries
Rejoined Paris climate agreement
Stopped the exit from WHO
Rescinds Trumps 1776 commission
Directs agencies to reverse 100+ trump actions on the Environment
Reverses Trump’s expansion of immigration enforcement

All in half a days work