Author Topic: LIVERPOOL TRANSFER THREAD - WELCOME, 'A PLAYER'!!  (Read 2492044 times)

Offline 67CherryRed

• Legacy Fan
Harrison Reed winning the ball, Almiron playing the killer pass, Watkins finishing it off. I've got goosebumps. Poetry in motion.

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
Sry guys... Just thought that anything with the quotation format looks legit...

£80-90m + for Almiron and Watkins. Now that would have been a nice apology present from the owners? :)

To be honest, if they spend £80+ million on Almiron and Watkins, I will join the "FSG OUT" brigade ...

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
 :shocked

MacRed aka PeterTheRed is really Igor Biscan.

@MelissaReddy_

Offline BigCDump

• Kopite
  • Let's Klopp Til' We Drop
We're just one Charlie Adam away.  :-\
Nineteen Six. Believe it now, baby!

Offline Caston

• Castoff, Knitone, Purlone
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
The banter is off the charts in here this afternoon!

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
I usually credit someone if I use their comedy
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Ratboy3G

• Sworn enemy of Mousegirl5G
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Several Italian sources reporting over the last few days that we are after Dusan Vlahovic. Could be the right choice ...

https://youtu.be/XmByD-c1Us4

I hope this is true, he looks an excellent prospect
« Last Edit: April 22, 2021, 07:01:04 pm by Ratboy3G »
I am a man of few words.....any questions?

Offline Ratboy3G

• Sworn enemy of Mousegirl5G
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Did you read the other tweet from Reddy? I guess someone on here might be happy about this?

Clearly a smokescreen for Mbappe and Haaland
I am a man of few words.....any questions?

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Did you read the other tweet from Reddy? I guess someone on here might be happy about this?

:lmao

Epic troll
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
I can never tell if people are fishing about him. I err towards yes because I refuse to believe anybody thinks he’s good at football.

People are mainly taking the mickey out of him. Which is a shame because he could be a real asset if he were to sign and we'd be able to give Salah more of a break. Okay, he won't score as many as Salah but his ability to stretch the play would allow us move upfield a lot quicker than we're currently managing and he'd dovetail nicely with either Firmino or Jota, who would also afford him more opportunities to get into goalscoring positions than he currently does for Newcastle.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
:lmao

Epic troll

Fucked it by saying ‘Liverpool is interested’. Aussies do that kind of shit.

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Fucked it by saying ‘Liverpool is interested’. Aussies do that kind of shit.

We monitor players instead.
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Offline amir87

• gay-billeygoat-no-mates with a fetish for water sports. interrogative fingering, and nutella on his plums. possibly with his left phalange.
  • Legacy Fan
Did anyone else listen to Julien Laurens podcast with Gab Marcotti?

They were discussing Camavingas future and apparently Edward's has been speaking to his representatives for the last 18 months. They said initially it looked set that he'd join Real Madrid but that deal is now dead and we're favourites to get him this Summer.

Offline JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub

They were discussing Camavingas future and apparently Edward's has been speaking to his representatives for the last 18 months. They said initially it looked set that he'd join Real Madrid but that deal is now dead and we're favourites to get him this Summer.

really? that would be incredibly exciting....  dont want us to sign a deep lying CM this summer but he's a serious talent for the future

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

It's getting serious now. I suspect he will ask about Almiron, too.
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline Redcap

• Legacy Fan
  • You wrote a bad song Petey!
really? that would be incredibly exciting....  dont want us to sign a deep lying CM this summer but he's a serious talent for the future

If we lose Gini he could be the ideal replacement?

Like a Gini that could also give us quite a bit more going forward on account of being quite a bit faster/having better close control.

Offline Original

• Legacy Fan
  • Sound

He's a fucking head the ball him

Offline Red Cactii

• Legacy Fan
  • An absolute p***k

Standard Chartered dumped as shirt sponsor in favour of KFC? I’m all for it!

Online cdav

• Is Melissa Reddy. Confirmed by himself. (Probably not though, he's a much better writer.)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Well I'd be a little bit happy with a new French spine of Konate, Camavinga and Mbappe. Not asking for too much is it?

Offline Oskar

• Legacy Fan

That would be very, very exciting. The last I saw it looked like he was definitely off to Madrid but, if this is true we could get him that would be an outstanding piece of business.

Konate, Kabak, Camavinga, we’d just need a forward and that would be an incredible summer.

Offline Barefoot Doctor

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
We're leading the race for PSV's Donyell Malen, says Voetbal International. That'd be a really exciting one as his numbers are brilliant, with the obvious caveat that it's just the Dutch league. Former Arsenal youth player, although wasn't there long enough to qualify as homegrown.

Offline Vinay

• West Coast privileges revoked due to jinxing activity. Considerably more greedier than yaow!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Ceux qui écrivent clairement ont des lecteurs.....
Can Liverpool really pull off the Camavinga heist? It would be great if they could....

Offline MD1990

• Makes your eyes bleed and your brain hurt.
  • Legacy Fan
We're leading the race for PSV's Donyell Malen, says Voetbal International. That'd be a really exciting one as his numbers are brilliant, with the obvious caveat that it's just the Dutch league. Former Arsenal youth player, although wasn't there long enough to qualify as homegrown.
Malen missed the about 6 months with a knee injury in19/20.

Think that may put us off him & the fact he is doing it in the Eredivisie.  Raiola is his agent as well
He looks really good in the highlights.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2021, 10:17:29 am by MD1990 »

Offline Red Cactii

• Legacy Fan
  • An absolute p***k
Can Liverpool really pull off the Camavinga heist? It would be great if they could....

Everything I’ve seen says Bayern, haven’t listened to that episode of Gab&Jules podcast so be interesting to hear what was said.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy

Thought Bayern were favourites for him?  They've been linked loads.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline lionel_messias

• likes pulling cocker spaniels out of Kim Kardassian's ass
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'You can throw your plan in the purple bin'

I'm going to go with this rumour and believe it all the way to the (wank) bank.
Follow me on twatter: @JDMessias

Offline Barefoot Doctor

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Malen missed the about 6 months with a knee injury in19/20.

Think that may put us off him & the fact he is doing it in the Eredivisie.  Raiola is his agent as well
He looks really good in the highlights.

Yeah, Raiola is a bit of an issue. What I'd say though is he tends to make tons of noise around his superstar players (Haaland, Pogba) but there doesn't seem to be much drama around the rest of the players he represents.

On the Eredivisie thing, he's also had two good goalscoring seasons in the Europa League. So a bit more data for Edwards to get his teeth into.

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
Malen is a fun player to watch - also comes with the added bonus of being rapid.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.

Has anyone know if he can play further forward?

Guess what I'm asking is can he be-Camavinga?

Thank you, I'm here all week.
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline Red Cactii

• Legacy Fan
  • An absolute p***k
Malen is a fun player to watch - also comes with the added bonus of being rapid.

But has he got pace?

Offline aw1991

• Legacy Fan
  • Love Firmino, hate bastards
Malen is good, but long term I hope we have an eye on Ihattaren. Looks like a cracking potential.

Offline Barefoot Doctor

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
One for Jack Ward in The Athletic today:

Elite clubs monitoring Yves Bissouma will have to be prepared to pay over £40 million to arouse any interest from Brighton & Hove Albion in selling their sought-after midfielder.

Owner-chairman Tony Bloom would not entertain letting Bissouma go for a fee of £40 million on the nose, The Athletic understands.

Liverpool, Manchester United, Arsenal, their fellow Super League co-conspirators Real Madrid, plus Leicester and Monaco, are among the clubs credited with pursuing the 24-year-old Mali international.

Offline JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub
One for Jack Ward in The Athletic today:

Hah :)
For the record he looks decent (although its really hard to be sure what his level is moving from Brighton's set up to a top 4 club's set up) ... I just cant see why his position / qualities are a priority for us this summer

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Patson Daka has attracted interest from Liverpool. The Reds are watching him closely, and RB Salzburg will ask for only £21M for the striker. [@le10sport]

Offline Vinay

• West Coast privileges revoked due to jinxing activity. Considerably more greedier than yaow!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Ceux qui écrivent clairement ont des lecteurs.....
If it comes down to it: Daka vs Vlahovic, who do you think is the better fit for Liverpool at the moment?

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
If it comes down to it: Daka vs Vlahovic, who do you think is the better fit for Liverpool at the moment?
Vlahovic. Get them both though, then you've unrivalled cover across the front line. Unrealistic.

Daka is interesting - sensational numbers, seriously quick, excellent conversions and starting to develop his link up play. He's young, won't be at the next Afcon and is schooled in the RB pressing system, which suits us. However, it's still very difficult to scale performance in the Austrian Bundesliga to the Premier League or other top European league. Anecdotally it seems to have a similar hit rate to The Netherlands, somewhere around 40% - 45% become a tangible success at a better level. Daka looks to me like a player who is absolutely worth the asking price and if he goes to a stepping stone club, is sold for more than double not long after. Funnily enough he'd be a fantastic Vardy replacement at Leicester, he has the pace and finishing with more strings to his bow.

Vlahovic is understated Haaland. Does a lot of what the big Norwegian can do, is quicker than his frame suggests, is strong and a good finisher. He has excellent movement in the box and allows you to use him as a staging post to hit long or stretch the play sitting on the last man. He gives you more options as a mobile and physical number 9 than we have at present. He's also only 21 and putting up fantastic numbers in a strong league, for a truly dreadful team. If Vlahovic was at even a Roma or an Atalanta, stick 10 more goals on his numbers. For me, he's the one we should be going for.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
But has he got pace?
Yes - alongside speed and quickness.

Offline MD1990

• Makes your eyes bleed and your brain hurt.
  • Legacy Fan
The Turk should be signed based on this alone.

But we’ve also gone and got another 21-year-old centre-back, as the Ibrahima Konate deal is done and dusted…
Someone close to us, who has worked with EOTK, has told us this is done and dusted for £32m. She’s reliable. Completely. She was one of the main reporters breaking the ESL news as the competition collapsed. So Konate is ours next term. Cool!

https://empireofthekop.substack.com/p/eotk-insider-behind-the-scenes-esl

think they are jumping the gun saying that  reporter with 6000 followers is reliable on the basis of the ESL. Anyone could have guessed that with the reaction it was getting.

I do hope it is true. Konate for 32m is very good deal. Fofana cost 36m & Konate is better.

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
Who was that teenage talent who was given a tour of Anfield but decided to go elsewhere (Ajax?) for development time?
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Who was that teenage talent who was given a tour of Anfield but decided to go elsewhere (Ajax?) for development time?

Sonny Pike?
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.