Author Topic: Jeffrey Epstein confidante Ghislaine Maxwell sentenced to 20 years  (Read 57374 times)

Offline lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
Prince Andrew would be sweating if he could.

She is a goner. Suicide, illness or accident incoming.

Offline lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
The abuse charges cover 1994-97 and the perjury relates to 2016.

Wonder why nothing post 1997?

Protecting a certain spoilt bastard royal and a few presidents, current and ex no doubt.

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
Looks like another "suicide" is on the cards.

There'll be a lot of twitchy asses tonight. They'll be cracking walnuts.

Yes, but let's hope for something better than another ”suicide”.
It would be good if they managed to track down the people who used the women. The victims would get some form of justice.

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
Yes, but let's hope for something better than another ”suicide”.
It would be good if they managed to track down the people who used the women. The victims would get some form of justice.

I'm not holding my breath for any sort of justice. The people involved are above laws.

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
I'm not holding my breath for any sort of justice. The people involved are above laws.

That would be my guess. Let's hope for better. It would be a win if these people were exposed.

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
Listening to Nicholas Witchell trying to explain why Andrew Windsor's not seen the FBI yet. Boiled down to 'You know, if Emily Maitlis takes his story to bits, imagine how bad it would be if an American policeman had a go?'.

Well, yeah.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline Spezialo

• Knocked out of the world cup. Should have had a pen. As if you wouldn't confront the ref.
  • Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Maxwell didn't kill herself.  ::)

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
Maxwell didn't kill herself.  ::)

She's not dead yet, is she?

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we

Offline Spezialo

• Knocked out of the world cup. Should have had a pen. As if you wouldn't confront the ref.
  • Kopite

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
I suppose we will be treated to the walk of shame soon. You know the one. Like William Shatner playing the part of a leaf insect, as she struggles to push the zimmer along, Peters and Lee welding goggles on, back arched over looking upwards and slightly to the side, confused by all the attention. An entire life built on stolen pensioners money and this.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

• Legacy Fan
I suppose we will be treated to the walk of shame soon. You know the one. Like William Shatner playing the part of a leaf insect, as she struggles to push the zimmer along, Peters and Lee welding goggles on, back arched over looking upwards and slightly to the side, confused by all the attention. An entire life built on stolen pensioners money and this.

It's all the fault of the overbearing, absent father.

Is Dershovitz defending her? Do the Kardashians still practice law? That'll be some fun.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
If it even happens, it will be a circus. Hopefully we get to the point were the grateful victims are on the steps of the court house and some form of justice has been meted out.

FFS Just keep her alive.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Bobsackamano

• Legacy Fan

The depth of amorality that some of the rich will sink to maintain their life of luxury really is astounding. Of course im making the following up but it seems to me Maxwell went on the hunt for a seat at the table of the elite when hers suddenly went overboard and found it with Epstein. She (only) had a £100k a year trust fund to survive on and thats pocket change to these people. In exchange for her new seat all she had to do was procure the nubile girls that this fiend desired. The damage done to these girls evidently meant nothing to her as her soul was already corrupt to its core.

What an ugly life.

• Legacy Fan
The depth of amorality that some of the rich will sink to maintain their life of luxury really is astounding. Of course im making the following up but it seems to me Maxwell went on the hunt for a seat at the table of the elite when hers suddenly went overboard and found it with Epstein. She (only) had a £100k a year trust fund to survive on and thats pocket change to these people. In exchange for her new seat all she had to do was procure the nubile girls that this fiend desired. The damage done to these girls evidently meant nothing to her as her soul was already corrupt to its core.

What an ugly life.

So where did the Mirror Pension Fund money go then? :(

Offline Snail

• Legacy Fan
  • How are we
So where did the Mirror Pension Fund money go then? :(

Somewhere just off the Canary Islands?

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!

What an ugly life.

Just a note of caution. These are despicable acts by despicable people but it's not a problem of the rich and famous. It cuts across all social groups from the rich to the working class.

3.1 million adults aged 18 to 74 experienced sexual abuse before the age of 16 years. Most (37%) are abused by family members.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
Somewhere just off the Canary Islands?
Snailed.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
Just a note of caution. These are despicable acts by despicable people but it's not a problem of the rich and famous. It cuts across all social groups from the rich to the working class.

3.1 million adults aged 18 to 74 experienced sexual abuse before the age of 16 years. Most (37%) are abused by family members.
But the rich 'know' they will get away with it - and in all likelihood will somehow manage it even in this case. When you have so much wealth, you can have as much sex as you like with willing participants - but then you do this because you know you can get away with it the depravity seems all the worse. Its just like some ultimate display of power, and contempt for everyone else.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline bigbonedrawky

• Legacy Fan
Probably find her shortly with an arrow in her back with a suicide note attached.
;D

• Legacy Fan
Prince Andrew would be sweating if he could.

She is a goner. Suicide, illness or accident incoming.

Don't you mean the banned old Duke York?

Offline dalarr

• hästarr. Call me sensitive.
  • Legacy Fan
Had to rewatch the infamous BBC interview with Prince Andrew after reading this thread. My five and three year old daughters are better at lying than him. It really was a pathetic performance.

I have read a lot about Eggstein and his crimes, but just can’t bring myself to watch the documentary. Just imagine your kids getting involved with these evil people. It’s horrific.

Offline Bobsackamano

• Legacy Fan

Oh i agree, despicable acts cut across all classes. However to me this little tale of Maxwell highlights something especially venal.

She had a guaranteed yearly income for life that would be way beyond the aspirations of most people. People train for years to enter into professions where they can earn 100k salaries; doctors, lawyers, headteachers etc. That sort of salary can buy you a lifestyle that is very comfortable and after years of studying and experience i wouldnt begrudge those people that comfortable lifestyle.

Maxwell had that on a plate, she didnt have to study, she didnt have to work for it, she just had it. Yet that comfortable lifestyle from no effort wasnt enough for her, she had to have the jet set lifestyle and if girls had to be abused for her to have it, well thats what she would do.

That lack of empathy for fellow human beings reminds me of the ferrus wheel scene in the third man with Orson Welles asking his mate to look at the dots (people) down below and said if you could have 10,000 pounds for every dot that stopped moving would you really say no or would you count how many dots you could spend.

Its fascism distilled.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
It's true that there are monsters in all walks of life, who terrify, manipulate and abuse those who are helpless and vulnerable for their own amusement and gratification.  They're all a gang of monsters and equally reprehensible.

This is chiefly about the arrogance of the rich and the abuse of power and position; to do what they want, to whoever they want, without any concern of repercussion or consequences.

These are people who wield influence and authority over those who are supposed to be in charge; it's sheep being looked after by wolves and the establishment looks after its own.  To take down even one wolf can be considered a victory; this may be the chance to take down several.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
Probably find her shortly with an arrow in her back with a suicide note attached.

;D

• Legacy Fan
It's true that there are monsters in all walks of life, who terrify, manipulate and abuse those who are helpless and vulnerable for their own amusement and gratification.  They're all a gang of monsters and equally reprehensible.

This is chiefly about the arrogance of the rich and the abuse of power and position; to do what they want, to whoever they want, without any concern of repercussion or consequences.

These are people who wield influence and authority over those who are supposed to be in charge; it's sheep being looked after by wolves and the establishment looks after its own.  To take down even one wolf can be considered a victory; this may be the chance to take down several.

Well the rambling house in New Hampshire was probably the down payment of the keep quiet or else money.

She'll do time in a Federal country club prison, that is if she doesn't get a diagnosis of the Ernest Saunder's temporary Alzheimer's that only affects rich fraudsters.

I'd be very surprised if she names anyone of consequence. A few no mark perverts, none of any significance.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
Well the rambling house in New Hampshire was probably the down payment of the keep quiet or else money.

She'll do time in a Federal country club prison, that is if she doesn't get a diagnosis of the Ernest Saunder's temporary Alzheimer's that only affects rich fraudsters.

I'd be very surprised if she names anyone of consequence. A few no mark perverts, none of any significance.
I thought the prosecution is by NY Southern District, so not federal, and no federal prison. ;)
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

• Legacy Fan
I thought the prosecution is by NY Southern District, so not federal, and no federal prison. ;)

It's the Federal authority hence the arrest by the FBI.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny

So Country Club rather than Riker's Island or the big house at Sing Sing. :D

Offline Bobsackamano

• Legacy Fan

She's in a sticky situation. Tell all and there's going to be some very unhappy men who are powerful and well connected. Say very little or only give away the little fish and you are still a potential danger to those powerful and well connected men.

For someone so viscerally attached to a luxury lifestyle those cell walls must be closing in right now. If i had to choose I'll put money on her singing like a canary, thats unless the police can be got at.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
It's the Federal authority hence the arrest by the FBI.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny

So Country Club rather than Riker's Island or the big house at Sing Sing. :D
I stand corrected. Actually, I now recall Barr/Trump's interference a week or so ago. So, a pardon is possible then!? ??? :-X
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

• Legacy Fan
I stand corrected. Actually, I now recall Barr/Trump's interference a week or so ago. So, a pardon is possible then!? ??? :-X

American President's have the power to pardon criminals;

Richard Nixon - Jimmy Hoffa,

Gerald  Ford - Nixon,

Bill Clinton - His brother Roger :o

Donald Trump - Conrad Black - Now there's a precedent!

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
Won't he be gone by the time this plays out.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
Actually he'll probably be gripping the rail himself.
NAKED BOOBERY

• Legacy Fan

Well there's probably at least one famous Democrat on the list so favours go both ways.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
Trump can pardon Maxwell any time he wishes. Nixon was (pre-)pardoned before charges were even brought against him.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
They'll probably be lucky to find anyone in the higher echelons who isn't implicated.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!

And that's where I have a problem. For me child sexual abuse is and should always be about the victims. Fuck Epstein and fuck Ghislaine Maxwell.

There must be better ways of dealing with social injustice than hoping they prey on under-age girls.

Abuse of power doesn't need wealth or high position to operate.

Eddie Heath wasn't rich:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49251891

and Athlete A, also on Netflix, is just as shocking as the Epstein case

https://www.netflix.com/gb/title/81034185

Don't get me wrong, I hope that piece of shit Maxwell goes away for a long time. I hope she doesn't get a plea deal. I hope the courts and juries listen to the victims rather than let that shitbag get time off her sentence.

« Last Edit: July 3, 2020, 05:43:26 pm by Alan_X »
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Bobsackamano

• Legacy Fan
And that's where I have a problem. For me child sexual abuse is and should always be about the victims. Fuck Epstein and fuck Ghislaine Maxwell.

There must be better ways of dealing with social injustice than hoping they prey on under-age girls.

Abuse of power doesn't need wealth or high position to operate.

Eddie Heath wasn't rich:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49251891

and Athlete A, also on Netflix, is just as shocking as the Epstein case

https://www.netflix.com/gb/title/81034185

Don't get me wrong, I hope that piece of shit Maxwell goes away for a long time. I hope she doesn't get a plea deal. I hope the courts and juries listen to the victims rather than let that shitbag get time off her sentence.

I honestly dont know what point you are trying to make. I think we are all aware that sexual abuse goes on across all sections of society. However this thread is about one particular case and people are discussing this case, the people involved and the context in which the abuse occurred. The extremes of money and privilege are clearly part of the context of this case in terms if who was involved, how they have got away with it for this long and the implications for many powerful people who could become embroiled.

Offline lobsterboy

• Legacy Fan
Epstein's patrons expect to be above the law simply because they are wealthy and powerful and the girls were nobodies to be used however they saw fit.
We are little more than livestock to these people.
The arrogance of that royal prick, that he felt could go onto TV and tell the plebs how it jolly well was and that would be the end of the matter.
His rancid old mother has promoted him twice while he's been implicated.
Too many sycophants in the media still willing to kiss their privileged puckered arseholes as well.