Author Topic: PL: Everton 0 vs 0 Liverpool  (Read 41917 times)

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
Re: PL: Everton 0 vs 0 Liverpool
« Reply #320 on: June 21, 2020, 09:17:50 pm »
Yes they’ve had an extra game, but they also have one day less break after a trip to Stamford Bridge than we do after a game at home to Palace so let’s not play too hard done by there...

Just hope we can go there with a full team out for starters (Gomez in for Matip).
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Gili Gulu

• Looking forward to seeing the Golden Sky
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #321 on: June 21, 2020, 09:17:55 pm »
Big point, we were rusty, to be expected. We will have this wrapped up in a week.

Quite surprisingly I think we've looked one of the rustiest teams so far. Sheff Utd about the same, and Arsenal worse.
Gili Gulu. (嘰哩咕嚕) means saying something no-one understands but yourself; a little rambling or a silly language between friends

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #322 on: June 21, 2020, 09:18:08 pm »
I don't know what's more disturbing, Lovrens performance or what he likes on Twitter

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #323 on: June 21, 2020, 09:18:11 pm »
Its going to go down to the Etihad.....bring it on.
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline Fruity

• Batty. Box clever. Can weather all lifts. May in fact be Robbie Rotten.
  • Legacy Fan
  • a fruit is not just for christmas...
« Reply #324 on: June 21, 2020, 09:18:37 pm »
Palace are decent on the break, will be a much tougher game than todays

yeah agree with that.
alf a pound of braeburns!

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #325 on: June 21, 2020, 09:18:45 pm »
Ok with a point.
Hopefully no long term injuries.
Lot of players looked pretty good.
Everton are terrible.

Offline Dave McCoy

• "Don't you know who I am?!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • 11,053ft up
« Reply #326 on: June 21, 2020, 09:19:31 pm »
Basically created nothing over 90 minutes and probably up there for one of the worst performances of the restart sans VvD, Matip and Allison.

Offline Gili Gulu

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #327 on: June 21, 2020, 09:19:45 pm »
Palace are decent on the break, will be a much tougher game than todays

Yes I would have thought we'd have to play much better.
Gili Gulu. (嘰哩咕嚕) means saying something no-one understands but yourself; a little rambling or a silly language between friends

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #328 on: June 21, 2020, 09:20:20 pm »
Quite surprisingly I think we've looked the rustiest team so far.

Obviously there was rustiness but i'd say missing Robertson and Salah was the key factor. We just couldn't get in behind them and we don't have the depth to eat losing players like that.

It was the same as the game there last year. They parked the bus, we couldn't break it.

Offline RedForeverTT

• Legacy Fan
  • Did I hear you say you "No"?
PL: Everton 0 vs 0 Liverpool
« Reply #329 on: June 21, 2020, 09:20:22 pm »
No reason to sub Minamino for Ox when he had a better game.

Offline SinceSixtyFive

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We are Liverpool. Resistance is futile.
« Reply #330 on: June 21, 2020, 09:20:55 pm »
Weird game.

Guess it was to be expected.

Most disturbing thing for me was the total lack of professionalism re. the haircuts (or lack of them).

Set a bad tone for the game. Klopp out etc.

Offline TomDcs

• Cross dressing, pant shitting, clothes thief
  • Legacy Fan
  • Six times...
« Reply #331 on: June 21, 2020, 09:21:00 pm »
Quite surprisingly I think we've looked the rustiest team so far.

Not sure Arsenal fans would agree with that. Just thought we were cautious, and missed the combinations we usually have down each wing. Let’s not forget how effective Robbo > Mane, and TAA > Salah has been so far this season.

Offline gazzam1963

• RAWK Cruiser. Andy@Allertons twin brother. Really misses a good fist pump.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #332 on: June 21, 2020, 09:21:07 pm »
Its going to go down to the Etihad.....bring it on.

Thursday night Chelsea v city I reckon then myself

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #333 on: June 21, 2020, 09:21:54 pm »
I don't know what's more disturbing, Lovrens performance or what he likes on Twitter

Carra muttering “lovren, how bad is he” summed up his first five minutes on the pitch

That said, coming into the game at CB is tricky. He does play with a view of winning every ball which gets him into bother from time to time

Offline slotmachine

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #334 on: June 21, 2020, 09:21:55 pm »
I think we will win it Villa, Brighton or Burnley week. We might have a shitload of injuries going into that City game because playing Palace in 3 days time after a 3 month break is farcical. Palace will really fancy their chances at Anfield because they wont be playing the fine tuned machine of the soon to be champions. I dont like Palace and City as our next 2 games when we are going to be struggling for rhythm.

Offline Gili Gulu

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #335 on: June 21, 2020, 09:22:03 pm »
Not sure Arsenal fans would agree with that. Just thought we were cautious, and missed the combinations we usually have down each wing. Let’s not forget how effective Robbo > Mane, and TAA > Salah has been so far this season.

Yeah I amended my comment to say Arsenal have been worse, and Sheff Utd similarly rusty.

Online Fromola

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #336 on: June 21, 2020, 09:22:18 pm »
Either he’s not fit and was never going to come on, or we had to use that last sub when Matip went off. Pretty unfortunate we had to ‘waste’ two subs on enforced defensive changes.

The three unforced changes were wasted subs. If Ox was coming on should have been in midfield.

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #337 on: June 21, 2020, 09:23:19 pm »
I really, really hope Joe and Virgil are our CB pairing for Palace assuming Robbo is fit. The less said about Lovren the better.

Offline Gili Gulu

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #338 on: June 21, 2020, 09:23:28 pm »
The three unforced changes were wasted subs.

Thought Jurgen should have sent on Salah for Matip and dropping Fabinho into the back four, with Ox going into midfield.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #339 on: June 21, 2020, 09:24:14 pm »

This is actual genius

You are right though, we should try and avoid subbing players off when they’ve had a better game than the person who has replaced him. The laws of time are a harsh mistress.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline dirkster

• Legacy Fan
  • Dirk Kuyt. Working Class hero
« Reply #340 on: June 21, 2020, 09:24:23 pm »
Half expected a performance like today. We always seem to take a game or two to get up to full tempo after any sort of break. As others have said, one more point to the title.
We'll win it at the Etihad

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #341 on: June 21, 2020, 09:25:17 pm »
Thought Jurgen should have sent on Salah for Matip and dropping Fabinho into the back four, with Ox going into midfield.

Why would you risk Salah in a Derby did you see how Mane was being kicked about? Salah will be better for Wednesday's game.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Amatt

• Amoo, Amass.....
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #342 on: June 21, 2020, 09:25:39 pm »

Minamino done nothing again and Ox had that little run at the end for Fabinho’s free kick. Other than that they were both pretty anonymous.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #343 on: June 21, 2020, 09:26:23 pm »
We've been up for pretty much 90 percent of our matches in the last 2 years.

You're living in the past    ;D
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #344 on: June 21, 2020, 09:26:23 pm »
Ooooh ladies and gentlemen, Sky are talking about us not signing Werner!

Turn that thing back on!
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Online Fromola

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #345 on: June 21, 2020, 09:26:26 pm »
I really, really hope Joe and Virgil are our CB pairing for Palace assuming Robbo is fit. The less said about Lovren the better.

I'd rather play Larouci at left back than Joe if it means Lovren plays. He's reached the Karius stage now.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #346 on: June 21, 2020, 09:26:34 pm »

Don’t want to derail the thread but the club seriously needs to have a word. It’s one thing liking Trump’s “silent majority” tweets but liking Breitbart anti-Semitic conspiracy theories is a step beyond that, even for him.

Offline TheMissionary

• PositionIsSoooooooOrdinary!
  • Legacy Fan
  • That's nice, that's McDermott, and that's a goal!!
« Reply #347 on: June 21, 2020, 09:26:58 pm »
The time wasting pissed me off.  Short arse, sorry, arms walking to collect the ball for a goal kick in the first minute was replicated time and time again.  The corner in the 2nd minute that went for a goal kick took him 50 seconds to collect and put down (I know, I'm sad like that) and he still had hold of it when the sub came on!  I understand how shite they are and they have to do something to get something from the game but the negativity is annoying and the twat with his head on upside down allowing them to get away with it just adds to it.

5 more points though, 5 more points.   
TheMissionary
YNWA

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #348 on: June 21, 2020, 09:28:01 pm »
Don’t want to derail the thread but the club seriously needs to have a word. It’s one thing liking Trump’s “silent majority” tweets but liking Breitbart anti-Semitic conspiracy theories is a step beyond that, even for him.

Yep. Think he, and a few other prominent players, have been quite closely involved in dodgy politics for a while? Don’t imagine he’ll be with us next year regardless mind

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #349 on: June 21, 2020, 09:28:29 pm »

Doesn't matter, he won't be here next season.

Offline TomDcs

• Cross dressing, pant shitting, clothes thief
  • Legacy Fan
  • Six times...
« Reply #350 on: June 21, 2020, 09:28:30 pm »

Sorry, quoting Jon Barnes.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #351 on: June 21, 2020, 09:29:13 pm »
Minamino done nothing again and Ox had that little run at the end for Fabinho’s free kick. Other than that they were both pretty anonymous.

Minamino was decent first half, he needs more games to get familiar with the movement of the front players but he worked hard and won back some useful balls.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #352 on: June 21, 2020, 09:29:27 pm »
Yep. Think he, and a few other prominent players, have been quite closely involved in dodgy politics for a while? Don’t imagine he’ll be with us next year regardless mind

I’m not sure he’s particularly closely involved....he’s just a fuckwit.

Offline Judge Red

• Kopite
« Reply #353 on: June 21, 2020, 09:29:35 pm »
He did nothing? Must have been watching a different game. He was everywhere the first half trying to link play. Kept things tidy and was quite imaginative so I think you’re being harsh.

All of the players bar our bearded wonder were rusty. That’s to be expected.

Offline Gili Gulu

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #354 on: June 21, 2020, 09:29:47 pm »
Why would you risk Salah in a Derby did you see how Mane was being kicked about? Salah will be better for Wednesday's game.

Well it looked like he was coming on until Matip got injured, so I'd trust the staff's judgement on him being fit enough.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #355 on: June 21, 2020, 09:29:49 pm »
Dejan should be the waterboy for the last 8 games of his LFC career.

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #356 on: June 21, 2020, 09:29:50 pm »

I wouldn't be so sure of that. It would appear we don't have any money to spend and we've no kids to play at CB, so I think he could stay.

Offline buttersstotch

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #357 on: June 21, 2020, 09:29:51 pm »
We were a little bit rusty but we controlled the game. Ancelotti is a great coach and Everton were totally well drilled. They offered absolutely nothing until Lovren came on and they targeted him. I think we are being rather critical of ourselves.

I do think the game highlighted that we can't play the way we do without a pacy wide forward. Ox/Minamino/Origi just do not offer anywhere near the same level of threat as they are different players.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #358 on: June 21, 2020, 09:30:00 pm »
Minamino was decent first half, he needs more games to get familiar with the movement of the front players but he worked hard and won back some useful balls.

He was bright but lacked quality when on the ball. Not really sure what his best position is.

I wonder if he is a player we picked up because of the opportunity to sign him rather than a player we really wanted or needed.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #359 on: June 21, 2020, 09:30:03 pm »
Doesn't matter, he won't be here next season.

It still matters.