Author Topic: The PC Gaming Thread  (Read 261732 times)

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
Re: The PC Gaming Thread
« Reply #3560 on: July 1, 2021, 09:41:38 am »
Cases?

Cool,  quiet, small... Though small might be out the window with my 3080

Lian seem to do some good ones... There's some wacky designs out there!

Offline boots

• upon a hippo only look good if they match the tutu - fact! Oor Wullie, Your Wullie, A'Buddy's Wullie.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic
« Reply #3561 on: July 12, 2021, 10:30:57 am »
Trying to play Control on PC atm. Just cant get into it. I'm still at the beginning I guess, but its hard to get enthused. TPS always make me struggle, with the exception of W3.
Typing with my finger on my computer. Other appendages are available.

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3562 on: July 16, 2021, 11:33:34 am »
Cases?

Cool,  quiet, small... Though small might be out the window with my 3080

Lian seem to do some good ones... There's some wacky designs out there!

What about something like the Meshify 2 Compact?

https://www.fractal-design.com/products/cases/meshify/meshify-2-compact-light-tempered-glass/black/

Offline ToneLa

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3563 on: July 16, 2021, 07:37:48 pm »
What about something like the Meshify 2 Compact?

https://www.fractal-design.com/products/cases/meshify/meshify-2-compact-light-tempered-glass/black/

Cheers, that looks boss, it's on the shortlist, along with:

Fractal Design Define 7
Corsair 5000D Airflow
Lian Li Lancool 215

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #3564 on: July 16, 2021, 07:42:55 pm »
Cheers, that looks boss, it's on the shortlist, along with:

Fractal Design Define 7
Corsair 5000D Airflow
Lian Li Lancool 215

There's not even a debate to be had, if that's your shortlist. Has to be the Lian Li, because it's the only one with RGB. I have gone from an RGB-less case to one with RGB and I've gotten a lot better in gaming and even in everyday life... ;D

Offline ToneLa

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3565 on: July 16, 2021, 09:06:56 pm »
There's not even a debate to be had, if that's your shortlist. Has to be the Lian Li, because it's the only one with RGB. I have gone from an RGB-less case to one with RGB and I've gotten a lot better in gaming and even in everyday life... ;D

haha, I do like RGB...

but I want coolness (as in temperature) and silence before RGB!

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #3566 on: July 16, 2021, 09:22:13 pm »
RGB also makes it cooler and more silent. Everyone knows that... ;)

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #3567 on: July 23, 2021, 12:59:39 am »
Red ones go faster.

Anyways. Just been offered a 3070ti, by a major high street retailer, for the bargain price of £920. There ain't enough RGB in the world to make me pay that or I'd have already taken my lumps with the scalpers. At this rate I'm going to be really ready for the 4080 when it comes.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline Kashinoda

• More broken biscuits than made of crisps
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
« Reply #3568 on: July 28, 2021, 07:43:16 am »
Red ones go faster.

Anyways. Just been offered a 3070ti, by a major high street retailer, for the bargain price of £920. There ain't enough RGB in the world to make me pay that or I'd have already taken my lumps with the scalpers. At this rate I'm going to be really ready for the 4080 when it comes.

You can get 3080s for £1000 now, things are normalising out.
:D

Offline Darren G

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3569 on: July 28, 2021, 07:56:58 am »

I'm not sure that you can really call £1000 'normalising out' when the initial launch price was £650. 

Offline Kashinoda

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
« Reply #3570 on: July 28, 2021, 10:52:06 am »
Well it's not normalised fully yet ;D It's getting there, though I'm not sure we'll see £650 unless nVidia continues to sell the FE edition, are they still doing that?

Paid £800 for my MSI Gaming Trio X from Currys back when they weren't price gouging (think US RRP for that card was $759), hoping we at least return to that before the end of the year.

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #3571 on: July 28, 2021, 12:16:55 pm »

Any idea where? I'd take that.

(Edit: I'm mulling over £1200 for the Aorus 3080 at the moment so if there's cheaper I wouldn't mind.)
« Last Edit: July 28, 2021, 12:25:12 pm by Zeb »
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.

Offline Kashinoda

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
« Reply #3572 on: July 28, 2021, 12:34:04 pm »

(Edit: I'm mulling over £1200 for the Aorus 3080 at the moment so if there's cheaper I wouldn't mind.)

Obviously it's your money but I'd wait a bit.

This was in stock for about half a day for £1049.99, out of stock now but didn't vanish within seconds.
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/gigabyte-aorus-geforce-rtx-3080-xtreme-waterforce-10gb-gddr6x-pci-express-graphics-card-gx-1ct-gi.html

These aren't instantly selling out like they used to, it's still a bit crap but I'd say it's worth just keeping your eye out.

This was in stock for 2 days at £1099.99
https://www.awd-it.co.uk/inno3d-nvidia-geforce-rtx-3080-ichill-x4-quad-fan-rgb-graphics-card-c30804-106xx-1810va36.html

Been helping my friend get a 3080 so only reason I'm sort of on the ball here. There are plenty of £1200-1300 cards in stock but it feels too much for me even if you have the money.

EDIT -

£1000 here, never heard of em but they are a retailer on PcPartPicker UK
https://www.technextday.co.uk/product/inno3d-nvidia-geforce-rtx-3080-ichill-x4-lhr-quad-fan-rgb-graphics-card
https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/technextday.co.uk
« Last Edit: July 28, 2021, 12:57:51 pm by Kashinoda »

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #3573 on: July 28, 2021, 12:43:11 pm »
Obviously it's your money but I'd wait a bit.

This was in stock for about half a day for £1049.99, out of stock now but didn't vanish within seconds.
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/gigabyte-aorus-geforce-rtx-3080-xtreme-waterforce-10gb-gddr6x-pci-express-graphics-card-gx-1ct-gi.html

These aren't instantly selling out like they used to, it's still a bit crap but I'd say it's worth just keeping your eye out.

This was in stock for 2 days at £1099.99
https://www.awd-it.co.uk/inno3d-nvidia-geforce-rtx-3080-ichill-x4-quad-fan-rgb-graphics-card-c30804-106xx-1810va36.html

Been helping my friend get a 3080 so only reason I'm sort of on the ball here. There are plenty of £1200-1300 cards in stock but it feels too much for me even if you have the money.

Nice one, thank you. Will keep an eye on cos I've been trying to do the 'email alert' from high street and the obvious pricechecking where it's always out of stock.

Yeah, will wait on a bit more if they're coming in and there's a chance of grabbing one at the price now. Think the Aorus' starting retail price was £900 or so it's still a bit mad but not as mad as some others.

Offline ToneLa

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3574 on: July 28, 2021, 01:47:44 pm »

I paid way less than that (but still over the odds) for a 3080 at Novatech, months ago

Another thing of timing is everything though

https://stockdrops.net/

Offline Darren G

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3575 on: July 28, 2021, 02:05:28 pm »
Well it's not normalised fully yet ;D It's getting there, though I'm not sure we'll see £650 unless nVidia continues to sell the FE edition, are they still doing that?

Paid £800 for my MSI Gaming Trio X from Currys back when they weren't price gouging (think US RRP for that card was $759), hoping we at least return to that before the end of the year.

Yeah, I'd settle for that sort of level I guess (around $750).  To be honest though, there's nothing that I currently want to run and can't to an acceptable level with the 5700xt.  With FSR likely to be widely implemented now (well, hopefully) I'm not in any massive rush.  Other than AMS2 in VR - with large grid, multi class races - there's nothing that I'm particularly struggling with as I'm not really arsed about 4K if I'm honest.   

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #3576 on: July 28, 2021, 06:57:06 pm »
Thank you everyone. Will get more proactive on chasing up. Would have picked up one today Kashinoda mentioned if it had been possible to pay by Paypal. Just lairy of popping cash in by direct debit to a website I don't know.

edit: picked up an Asus Tuf 3080ti for a reasonable (heh at current prices) amount. Just got my first clear day to play and have been giggling a lot at just how ridiculous an upgrade it is. Works fine for the moment on a 750w PSU cos Ryzen 5 and not overclocking, so will have to upgrade that at some point when it's worth chasing more performance. At the moment Time Crisis benchmark reckons system's in top 1% of results uploaded which tickled me a lot too. Massively impressed with how cool the card runs after reading so much about 3080ti's running hot - it's only in a tempered glass case with the 3 fans and it's not broken 65C yet.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2021, 02:49:18 pm by Zeb »

Offline Kashinoda

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
« Reply #3577 on: September 13, 2021, 10:42:28 am »
Thank you everyone. Will get more proactive on chasing up. Would have picked up one today Kashinoda mentioned if it had been possible to pay by Paypal. Just lairy of popping cash in by direct debit to a website I don't know.

edit: picked up an Asus Tuf 3080ti for a reasonable (heh at current prices) amount. Just got my first clear day to play and have been giggling a lot at just how ridiculous an upgrade it is. Works fine for the moment on a 750w PSU cos Ryzen 5 and not overclocking, so will have to upgrade that at some point when it's worth chasing more performance. At the moment Time Crisis benchmark reckons system's in top 1% of results uploaded which tickled me a lot too. Massively impressed with how cool the card runs after reading so much about 3080ti's running hot - it's only in a tempered glass case with the 3 fans and it's not broken 65C yet.

Didn't see this edit, nice one!

Not a complete necessity but it might be worth undervolting your card. Not sure if the 3080ti is the same but the memory modules run close / hit the thermal throttling temperature on a lot of the 3080s. Technically they still run 'within spec' but after my 3080 died and came back from the dead I wanted to make sure it had the best possible chance of surviving long term.

Here's some results I posted on OCUK, the TLDR is it performed better whilst using 70-90W less power and being around 15 degrees cooler.
https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/posts/34769917/

There's a video on how to do this this here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sClh4270yg0

That said, the ASUS cards are better than the POS MSI one I ended up with ;D

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #3578 on: September 13, 2021, 03:18:50 pm »
Didn't see this edit, nice one!

Not a complete necessity but it might be worth undervolting your card. Not sure if the 3080ti is the same but the memory modules run close / hit the thermal throttling temperature on a lot of the 3080s. Technically they still run 'within spec' but after my 3080 died and came back from the dead I wanted to make sure it had the best possible chance of surviving long term.

Here's some results I posted on OCUK, the TLDR is it performed better whilst using 70-90W less power and being around 15 degrees cooler.
https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/posts/34769917/

There's a video on how to do this this here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sClh4270yg0

That said, the ASUS cards are better than the POS MSI one I ended up with ;D

Oh nice one. Thank you. Will have a read through and figure out if it's worth doing. The Asus Tuf seems to run very cool relative to others though, it's not topped 70C (general, not been checking memory specific so will keep an eye on that now) even on my air cooled phanteks case. I do know the issue though - been testing a game where people with 3080s have been really griping about temperatures with the Unity engine. So dev snuck in a limiter rather than trust people to do it themselves and the complaints have totally disappeared... But that's not a game which should be stretching a 3080/ti tbqh.

Got to say, as a wee little luxury for myself, I'm absolutely delighted with the card. I'd have been happy with a 3080, the price difference is mad for 10% performance, but I have no regrets.

Offline Kashinoda

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
« Reply #3579 on: September 13, 2021, 06:53:55 pm »
Oh nice one. Thank you. Will have a read through and figure out if it's worth doing. The Asus Tuf seems to run very cool relative to others though, it's not topped 70C (general, not been checking memory specific so will keep an eye on that now) even on my air cooled phanteks case. I do know the issue though - been testing a game where people with 3080s have been really griping about temperatures with the Unity engine. So dev snuck in a limiter rather than trust people to do it themselves and the complaints have totally disappeared... But that's not a game which should be stretching a 3080/ti tbqh.

Got to say, as a wee little luxury for myself, I'm absolutely delighted with the card. I'd have been happy with a 3080, the price difference is mad for 10% performance, but I have no regrets.

Yeah I've gone back and forth with ASUS but they seem to produce quality more often than not now. On the frame limit thing, Amazon's New World 'killed' a bunch of 3090s by not capping the menus. EVGA's fault but that was some bad press. ;D

Incidentally if anyone wants a 3080Ti they're RRP at SCAN:
https://www.scan.co.uk/nvidia/products/3080ti/vtruchepoyqzdk?utm_source=hotukdeals.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=hotukdeals

They had 3080's for £650 earlier but sold out now.

EDIT -

Fuck it, bought one ;D Should get close to that for my 3080.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2021, 07:25:12 pm by Kashinoda »

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #3580 on: September 13, 2021, 08:16:31 pm »
EDIT -

Fuck it, bought one ;D Should get close to that for my 3080.

;D

Was me when I saw this one at a price I could stomach. If they'd have had the Strix version then I'd have gone for that really but the card is overkill for most things at 1440p. I mean yes I'll take raytracing and no I don't need DLSS for my 60fps thank you very much.

----

Ok weird question. I have an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller. Not used it much in the past but starting to use it more.  Problem is that my middle fingers are getting rubbed raw around the knuckles from holding the controller. Just a standard way to hold it - index fingers on triggers, no weird hand positioning. Any suggestions for altering the controller so that slight ridge where the tactile material joins to the plastic isn't quite so crippling on my poor fingers?

Offline Kashinoda

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
« Reply #3581 on: September 15, 2021, 06:03:55 pm »
I know you splashed out on an Elite controller but honestly, just get a Dualshock 4.

I have the same problem as you when using either an Xbox or Dualsense (PS5) controller. Fundamentally they're comfortable but the way I anchor the controller with certain games kills my fingers after a while. I have all 3 (and a Switch Pro Controller) and have stuck with the Dualshock.

Dualshock 4 is perfect - plus you get a lot more out of it on PC with gyro, trackpad etc.

« Last Edit: September 15, 2021, 06:06:02 pm by Kashinoda »

Offline naYoRHa2b

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3582 on: September 15, 2021, 06:17:50 pm »
DualSense is the best controller I've ever used however it has one flaw for me, it fucking kills the knuckles on both my thumbs. Something is obviously not sitting right when I use the shoulder buttons and it ends up translating to my thumbs. At first I thought it must just be me getting older and playing alot ofncod just too much strafing and running, sliding etc but it even started happening playing driving games where I don't use the right analogue and only make small adjustments on the left stick. I don't know if there's enough support between my index fingers and thumbs but it's definitely an issue for me. Maybe the length of the pad is too long (not sure what you call the bit of the pad where you rest the inside of your palm) and the distance between the sticks and triggers just doesn't sit right with my hands

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #3583 on: September 16, 2021, 07:09:48 pm »
Nice one. Will have a look at the Dualshock. Is it a bit bigger than the Elite to hold? And, yeah, Elite isn't uncomfortable for short periods (I used it a bit for Hades but in short play sessions) but since doing some co-op games and longer play times that little ridge is absolutely crippling for the size of my hands/fingers.

Offline Kashinoda

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
« Reply #3584 on: September 16, 2021, 07:42:58 pm »
DualSense is the best controller I've ever used however it has one flaw for me, it fucking kills the knuckles on both my thumbs. Something is obviously not sitting right when I use the shoulder buttons and it ends up translating to my thumbs. At first I thought it must just be me getting older and playing alot ofncod just too much strafing and running, sliding etc but it even started happening playing driving games where I don't use the right analogue and only make small adjustments on the left stick. I don't know if there's enough support between my index fingers and thumbs but it's definitely an issue for me. Maybe the length of the pad is too long (not sure what you call the bit of the pad where you rest the inside of your palm) and the distance between the sticks and triggers just doesn't sit right with my hands

Yeah something is slightly off with it, though lots seem to love it! Shame you can't use any 3rd party controllers on the PS5 yet.

Nice one. Will have a look at the Dualshock. Is it a bit bigger than the Elite to hold? And, yeah, Elite isn't uncomfortable for short periods (I used it a bit for Hades but in short play sessions) but since doing some co-op games and longer play times that little ridge is absolutely crippling for the size of my hands/fingers.

Hard to compare the sizes, the DS4 is designed differently.

Reverse of the DS4, note it's more curved without the ridge.

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #3585 on: September 16, 2021, 08:38:46 pm »
Thank you. Think I'm picking one up tomorrow. Lack of that ridge is going to be absolute bliss. Seems like such a flaw in the Elite to even have it rather than a seamless join there. Can't just be the odd couple of blokes who find it painful to play with for anything but sporadic use.

Offline Kashinoda

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
« Reply #3586 on: September 17, 2021, 05:52:30 am »
Thank you. Think I'm picking one up tomorrow. Lack of that ridge is going to be absolute bliss. Seems like such a flaw in the Elite to even have it rather than a seamless join there. Can't just be the odd couple of blokes who find it painful to play with for anything but sporadic use.

Hard to make a controller every one loves to be honest, the COD sweaters who buy the Elite controller will hold it in a way which hurts your brain. Also, if you don't like the DS4 I absolve myself from all responsibility. ;D

Just got £1400 for my 3080, £600 more than I paid for it and £350 more than I paid for the 3080 Ti.

Crazy times are not going away, I guess the mining cards are a rarity now that nVidia restricts it on newer models.

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #3587 on: September 17, 2021, 08:41:06 am »
Hard to make a controller every one loves to be honest, the COD sweaters who buy the Elite controller will hold it in a way which hurts your brain. Also, if you don't like the DS4 I absolve myself from all responsibility. ;D

Just got £1400 for my 3080, £600 more than I paid for it and £350 more than I paid for the 3080 Ti.

Crazy times are not going away, I guess the mining cards are a rarity now that nVidia restricts it on newer models.

Mine was a gift so I'm not going to bad mouth it too much but it's clearly designed for smaller hands than mine I think. Will see with DS4, if I don't like it then I'll have to figure out a way to stop the friction on the Elite for the moment. Stupid grip material.

Nice price for a 3080! I got £300 for a 1080 and paid *cough* something for the Asus Tuf. Had a look on Amazon last night and the price has gone up another £750 since I bought mine so shortage is here to stay a while longer. Way Nvidia are going on with the 3080ti I'd reckon it'll be next generation of GPUs before prices come back down if they're intent on minimal gains with the ti and scalping the RRP for themselves.

Offline [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #3588 on: October 2, 2021, 09:07:49 am »
Star Wars Squadrons is free on Amazon Prime accounts at the moment

Offline Kashinoda

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
« Reply #3589 on: October 21, 2021, 03:12:03 am »
Come on Sony, give us Bloodborne.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/HqQMh_tij0c" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/HqQMh_tij0c</a>

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/IfrfJn_-24g" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/IfrfJn_-24g</a>

Offline bailey90

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #3590 on: March 6, 2022, 10:41:56 pm »
What are some good online co op games for PC?

A friend and I are wanting to get into PC gaming more and are looking for some to play. We've played some of the more popular ones like 'It takes two' and 'overcooked'. Wondered if there were any hidden gems out there.

Twitter: @Bailey_90

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #3591 on: May 12, 2022, 12:18:59 pm »
Assuming GPUs are gonna be way more affordable from now on
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline ToneLa

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3592 on: May 12, 2022, 01:10:32 pm »
What are some good online co op games for PC?

A friend and I are wanting to get into PC gaming more and are looking for some to play. We've played some of the more popular ones like 'It takes two' and 'overcooked'. Wondered if there were any hidden gems out there.

Quake Horde Mode (for real)

Offline ToneLa

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3593 on: May 13, 2022, 11:53:08 am »
Prey
and
Jotun

is free on epic

Offline has gone odd

• a tru-ro...I mean....red!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3594 on: May 17, 2022, 12:41:58 pm »
PC gaming is going through a lull at the moment, price of GFX cards probably not helped.

All that is largely being seen is news of remasters of games that no one asked for or particularly care bout any more.

The same old AAA franchises doing minor updates with each version and charging full price over and over. Micro transactions and endless tiny DLC worming their way into games more and more. All pretty sad. There are exceptions but cant even list any, Elden Ring maybe, but not my jam to be honest.
- all in my opinion of course -

Offline ToneLa

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3595 on: May 21, 2022, 11:33:32 am »
Borderlands 3 free on epic

I only noticed cause I started playing Hitman 3 which I have on it. Its gorgeous.

Was in the German club level and got nervous and just straight up murdered this lad having a piss and dumped him in some basket. Couldn't even nick his outfit

Beautiful looking game and intense as well

Teardown is brilliant BTW. There's Workshop mods. So I downloaded a Russia City mod and started bombing the bottom of apartment blocks until the block toppled over. Very satisfying

May also pick up Ultimate Battle Simulator 2. Looks great, its in early access

<a href="https://YouTube.com/v/qZmZ4MARbU4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://YouTube.com/v/qZmZ4MARbU4</a>
« Last Edit: May 21, 2022, 11:35:54 am by ToneLa »

Offline tinner777

• give me some sugar
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3596 on: May 30, 2022, 08:54:59 pm »
Thanks everyone, he's come back with this;
PCPartPicker Part List: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/2CFB3t

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor  (£152.94 @ Amazon UK)
Motherboard: ASRock B450M Steel Legend Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  (£86.99 @ Amazon UK)
Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory  (£62.43 @ Amazon UK)
Storage: Kingston A400 480 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive
Video Card: EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 6 GB KO GAMING Video Card  (£289.99 @ Amazon UK)
Case: Corsair 200R ATX Mid Tower Case  (£55.00 @ Amazon UK)
Power Supply: EVGA 600 W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply  (£49.97 @ Amazon UK)
Wireless Network Adapter: Asus PCE-AC55BT B1 PCIe x1 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi Adapter  (£38.28 @ Amazon UK)
Total: £735.60
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-06-22 16:16 BST+0100

lads, the video card aside would this still be a ok set up??

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3597 on: May 30, 2022, 09:02:44 pm »
Dualsense is a simply awful controller, and somehow they managed to actually make it worse for PS5, I had a third party controller for the whole of my time with PS4, my PS5 is essentially a paperweight as they won't introduce 3rd party peripherals.

Offline Darren G

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3598 on: May 31, 2022, 11:48:20 am »
lads, the video card aside would this still be a ok set up??

What video card is going in there? Because if you're going to be sticking a 3080 or the like in, then you're going to need a bigger PSU.

Offline naYoRHa2b

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3599 on: May 31, 2022, 12:20:15 pm »
You'd need more storage.

Power supply would be okay for a 2060, anything higher and you'd need more wattage.