Author Topic: Fulham 1 v Liverpool 2 ‘25 Mané ‘ 80 Milner‘73 Babel  (Read 37376 times)

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
Re: Fulham 0 v Liverpool 1 ‘25 Mané
« Reply #80 on: March 17, 2019, 03:41:39 pm »
70 A great ball in there by Trent but Bobby can't get his head on it, another chance goes begging. 
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #81 on: March 17, 2019, 03:42:42 pm »
71. Corner to the reds on the left.

Bobby and Lallana replaced  by Milner and Origi.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #82 on: March 17, 2019, 03:43:59 pm »
72 flicked header by Mane from the corner.

Loops onto the top of the bar...
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #83 on: March 17, 2019, 03:45:09 pm »

1-1

Terrible back header by VVD leaves Alisson with no chance and Babel tucks home.

This is a challenge now.
W

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Fulham 1 v Liverpool 1 ‘25 Mané ‘73 Babel
« Reply #84 on: March 17, 2019, 03:45:36 pm »
Ah fuck.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #85 on: March 17, 2019, 03:46:18 pm »
The only positive is that Fulham are now really having a go which can surely only make space in the break.
W

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #86 on: March 17, 2019, 03:46:35 pm »
Awful, awful decision making that.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #87 on: March 17, 2019, 03:51:34 pm »
78. Origi shot deflected for a confer.

A poor corner but it’s headed behind for  another go.

It’s payed to Roberson 25 yards out and thye block his cross.

It breaks far side to Mo, he shoots and the goalie saves it but then drops it and Mane is hauled down.

W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #88 on: March 17, 2019, 03:51:59 pm »
80 Milner to take

1-2

GOOOOOOAAALLL
W

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
« Reply #89 on: March 17, 2019, 03:52:11 pm »
Whoooooooop

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #90 on: March 17, 2019, 03:52:32 pm »
Milner has balls of steel I couldn't watch.....

On another point Origi once more has made a real difference here full of direct running.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
Re: Fulham 1 v Liverpool 2 ‘25 Mané ‘ 80 Milner‘73 Babel
« Reply #91 on: March 17, 2019, 03:53:20 pm »
Milner has balls of steel I couldn't watch.....
Was worried Mo was going to take it and get the yips if I’m honest.
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #92 on: March 17, 2019, 03:54:10 pm »
82 corner to the reds which is punched clear.
W

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #93 on: March 17, 2019, 03:55:46 pm »
Was worried Mo was going to take it and get the yips if I’m honest.

I understand where you were coming from there, not much is going right for the Egyptian King. I'm sure he will change that though.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #94 on: March 17, 2019, 03:56:10 pm »
83 nice move by Gini down the right, the cross is too strong.

Then a great shot by Gini form the edge of the D just last the post.
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #95 on: March 17, 2019, 03:56:25 pm »
I understand where you were coming from there, not much is going right for the Egyptian King. I'm sure he will change that though.
Oh he will
W

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #96 on: March 17, 2019, 03:57:59 pm »
I wish we would stop playing the ball back to Alisson especially when Babbel is in that advanced position. It's very risky.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #97 on: March 17, 2019, 03:58:37 pm »
86 Mane is away, and it’s 2 vs 2. He squares it and Mo hits it at the keeper. 

When it’s not going your way.....
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #98 on: March 17, 2019, 04:00:27 pm »
89. Curler from Mo in the edge of the area.  A yard over
W

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
« Reply #99 on: March 17, 2019, 04:01:02 pm »
89. Curler from Mo in the edge of the area.  A yard over
What was it you said....

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #100 on: March 17, 2019, 04:01:31 pm »
90 sky commentators describing Mo as selfish and greedy. A man who ran 70 yards to stop a certain goal.
W

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #101 on: March 17, 2019, 04:02:40 pm »
90 sky commentators describing Mo as selfish and greedy. A man who ran 70 yards to stop a certain goal.

Absoultely pathetic from Tyler and Carragher too. This man has actually been playing more for the team recently, so I'm not going to have a go at him if he fancies trying something.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #102 on: March 17, 2019, 04:03:18 pm »
91. Mo being replaced by Sturridge
W

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
Fulham 1 v Liverpool 2 ‘25 Mané ‘ 80 Milner‘73 Babel
« Reply #103 on: March 17, 2019, 04:04:09 pm »
I almost wish that Salah was having a game in the international break, feel gutted for him that nothing is working out at the moment.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 04:05:06 pm by Rush 82 »

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #104 on: March 17, 2019, 04:04:22 pm »
T:Ream - Things can only get better.
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #105 on: March 17, 2019, 04:05:26 pm »
93. Mane hacked down on the near touchline, 35 yards out.  Yellow card.

No rush here at all. 

And it’s all over

FT 1-2

Liverpool top of the league
W

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #106 on: March 17, 2019, 04:05:46 pm »
Get innnn.

Offline stevieG786

• Prefers bottom.
  • Legacy Fan
  • AWWW YA BEAUTY!!
« Reply #107 on: March 17, 2019, 04:05:58 pm »
Nervy!

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #108 on: March 17, 2019, 04:06:16 pm »
We made it much harder than it should have ever been because they are shite.

Top of the league though so fuck it.

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #109 on: March 17, 2019, 04:06:20 pm »
And breath
#Sausages

Offline DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #110 on: March 17, 2019, 04:06:25 pm »
Thank fuck for that. Kept our composure well after the equaliser.

Hopefully next season we add a few more attacking strings to our bow, just lobbing loads of crosses in seems a bit low percentage.

Offline stevieG786

• Prefers bottom.
  • Legacy Fan
  • AWWW YA BEAUTY!!
« Reply #111 on: March 17, 2019, 04:06:28 pm »
THERES SOMETHING THAT THE KOP WANTS YOU TO KNOW  :wave

Offline TheShanklyGates

• Firmly in the "shake it all about" camp
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Outside The Shankly Gates...
« Reply #112 on: March 17, 2019, 04:06:34 pm »
Fuck me, we got away with that big time. If we win the league then Sergio Rico should get a medal.
I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline Caligula?

• Relentlessly negative about fucking everything. A smile would crack your face.....the most boring poster on the site
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #113 on: March 17, 2019, 04:06:40 pm »
Get out of jail. For a while I though the Virgil/Alisson cock up would be another Gerrard v Chelsea.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #114 on: March 17, 2019, 04:06:41 pm »
Nervy!

Welcome to a title race, it'll get worse too.  ;)

Offline The Final Third

• Brought to you from 15 minutes in the future :)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #115 on: March 17, 2019, 04:06:44 pm »
Yeeeeeaaaaaasssssssss!

Offline planet-terror

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #116 on: March 17, 2019, 04:06:47 pm »
Job done. Nervy as expected
Well done lads
bollocks

Offline jckliew

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #117 on: March 17, 2019, 04:06:51 pm »
Lucky. That was not very convincing.
My 12yr old son asked me: Is Blackburn a Racist name?

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #118 on: March 17, 2019, 04:06:58 pm »
Thanks for the comms guys, been a while since I had to rely on them  ;D

Massive win that
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Studgotelli

• they have zero understanding of what I’m actually talking about. Got a GCSE in Economics and thinks he knows everything.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #119 on: March 17, 2019, 04:06:59 pm »
Win is a win but that was coming all the way. Salah needs to have a word with himself