Author Topic: Adam Lallana  (Read 586726 times)

Online Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
Re: Adam Lallana
« Reply #3280 on: October 5, 2018, 09:45:57 pm »
He cant get a decent cannot run of game
A cannot of game decent cant run get a.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3281 on: October 5, 2018, 09:47:57 pm »

Hahahaha
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Miltonred

• Does the "M" in Mod stand for morons?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Does the M in Milton stand for Moron?
« Reply #3282 on: October 5, 2018, 09:53:29 pm »
I can't see us needing him to be honest, unless we have a major injury pile-up. And the problem with that is that we've seen again and again that Adam needs a run to get match sharp. No run, no sharpness, no reason to pick him. Its a vicious circle.

Offline RayPhilAlan

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3283 on: October 5, 2018, 10:05:05 pm »
I can't see us needing him to be honest, unless we have a major injury pile-up. And the problem with that is that we've seen again and again that Adam needs a run to get match sharp. No run, no sharpness, no reason to pick him. Its a vicious circle.
You watched our midfield the other night and thought that the one thing we didn't need was a creative player?

Or do you mean we could use Shaqiri in that role?

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3284 on: October 5, 2018, 10:11:38 pm »
You watched our midfield the other night and thought that the one thing we didn't need was a creative player?

Or do you mean we could use Shaqiri in that role?

They were all playing within themselves or at least that is what it looked like.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #3285 on: October 5, 2018, 10:13:45 pm »

Cant build a moment run of games stretch appearance.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Online Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3286 on: October 5, 2018, 10:25:29 pm »
Cant build a moment run of games stretch appearance.
Time sharpness needs match nivea run of.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #3287 on: October 5, 2018, 10:30:21 pm »
Time sharpness needs match nivea run of.

I will not buy this player, it is scratched.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #3288 on: October 5, 2018, 10:55:10 pm »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/0UJZF5iRhNg" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/0UJZF5iRhNg</a>
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline petercormack

• Main Stander
« Reply #3289 on: October 5, 2018, 11:24:55 pm »
He cant get a decent cannot run of game
Your grammar is appalling Chopper. Bet your school reports would have said 'must try harder' 😀😁

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3290 on: October 5, 2018, 11:38:05 pm »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/0UJZF5iRhNg" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/0UJZF5iRhNg</a>

:lmao

Online Cu Chulainn

• "It's Peanut Butter Fascist Time!" (thinkaboutit). greedy, stupid, selfish capitalist pig who hates the poor and wants to euthanise the disabled.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3291 on: October 6, 2018, 02:07:57 am »
He's the exact player we need the most, along with the Ox. Henderson, Milner and Wijnaldum are all good players, but the midfield is unbalanced when the three of them play together, and none of them excel in the areas Lallana does. We need different options, especially with Keita still adjusting to English football. If Adam can get and stay fit, he'll have a big role to play this season.

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
« Reply #3292 on: October 6, 2018, 08:20:59 am »
Is he fit yet?

Offline SteveZissou

• "Anyone who knows the game..." exactly what game is a mystery. Underwater Bell. The Life A-Twat-Ic. Thinks "irony" means "like metal". Shite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • you might be on B Squad, but ur the B squad leader
« Reply #3293 on: October 6, 2018, 08:53:50 am »
Play him in the U23s for a month and then see. On previous occasions he played 1 game for the U23, got sent off or something and then came straight back in. Didn't look sharp.

I am still shocked that we played him in the UCL final when he wasn't match fit. I would've rather played Neil Mellor (who could run) than an unfit Lallana
« Last Edit: October 6, 2018, 08:57:52 am by SteveZissou »
Following Liverpool since the mid 80s.

Offline Fordy

• Κασσάνδρα. ITK (rubs bridge of nose knowingly)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3294 on: October 6, 2018, 09:08:43 am »
Play him in the U23s for a month and then see. On previous occasions he played 1 game for the U23, got sent off or something and then came straight back in. Didn't look sharp.

I am still shocked that we played him in the UCL final when he wasn't match fit. I would've rather played Neil Mellor (who could run) than an unfit Lallana

He was fitter than Can.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3295 on: October 6, 2018, 09:11:01 am »
He is a much better player,doing what he does than Can was.

Offline SteveZissou

• "Anyone who knows the game..." exactly what game is a mystery. Underwater Bell. The Life A-Twat-Ic. Thinks "irony" means "like metal". Shite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • you might be on B Squad, but ur the B squad leader
« Reply #3296 on: October 6, 2018, 09:15:48 am »
He was fitter than Can.

So, Can wasn't the only player on the bench.
Following Liverpool since the mid 80s.

Online Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3297 on: October 6, 2018, 09:38:47 am »
Lallana can Can can't can he, lallana can carry can.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline Oberyn_Martell

• Desperate for it.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3298 on: October 6, 2018, 11:35:32 am »
If he can stay fit he’ll have the same impact the Ox had in the second half of the season.
Mods can you change my name to Melissa x

Online Machae

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3299 on: October 7, 2018, 12:19:46 pm »
Will be like a new signing when he returns. Who needs Paqueta

Offline Groundskeeper Willie

• Loves a good Meat Flute! Silent screaming fistpumper. Don't wake the kids! He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty chip! Mattis, den svenska pedanten! Pantless arse-barer not used to withdrawal.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klappa händerna när du är riktigt glad.
« Reply #3300 on: October 7, 2018, 12:25:17 pm »
If he can stay fit he’ll have the same impact the Ox had in the second half of the season.

Not for me. Lallana is getting left behind as the team progresses. He's good for a showing or two from the bench, but that's about it.
Love Ren & Stimpy

Online Robinred

• Wanted for burglary.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red since '64
« Reply #3301 on: October 7, 2018, 12:58:06 pm »
Your grammar is appalling Chopper. Bet your school reports would have said 'must try harder' 😀😁

You leave his grandma out of this.
"The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology...as long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth." Mikhail Bakunin

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #3302 on: October 27, 2018, 06:40:08 pm »
Not for me. Lallana is getting left behind as the team progresses. He's good for a showing or two from the bench, but that's about it.
This is what I think too. Today he was just off the team wavelength, but he usually takes a few games to get back in rhythm. I'll see what happens by Christmas, he may surprise me.
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3303 on: October 27, 2018, 06:59:30 pm »
It always takes him 4-5 games. He will be a good bench and rotation option if he can stay healthy.

Offline diehard

• Main Stander
« Reply #3304 on: October 27, 2018, 07:16:38 pm »
Must have trained really well to start ahead of Shaq or was Klopp just resting Shaq?

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #3305 on: October 27, 2018, 07:27:37 pm »
Must have trained really well to start ahead of Shaq or was Klopp just resting Shaq?
Resting Shaq, he said during the presser after two games for Switzerland plus Zvezda.

Lallana does provide options for games against "lesser" teams, we need that depth. I just think that if Ox was fit, Lallana would lose his place
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3306 on: October 27, 2018, 07:29:41 pm »

Probably the latter. He played all the games for Switzerland and then against Huddersfield. I actually thought he might get rested against Red Star but when he did play I felt he might get rested today.

Surprised Sturridge didnt play though.

Offline Frank Becton

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JB - Fleetwood Face
« Reply #3307 on: October 27, 2018, 07:37:44 pm »
I thought he started the game quite well, but as it went on just slowed the play down too much with his little twists and turns that pretty much came to nothing.
Hard to really see how he can be a regular in the team to be honest. He is a squad player now.
Wherever my boy is that's where I want to be.

Online Funky_Gibbons

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Follow the gourd
« Reply #3308 on: October 27, 2018, 07:47:03 pm »
Shame to see him shunted out wide in this last few appearances. His best season was when he was an attacking central midfielder, probably where Firmino is playing in this 4-2-3-1.

Was still unlucky not to score today.
"And there are red and white scarves of Liverpool, and red and white bobble hats of Liverpool, and red and white rosettes of Liverpool, and nothing else. And the sun shines now."

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3309 on: October 27, 2018, 07:52:17 pm »
Shame to see him shunted out wide in this last few appearances. His best season was when he was an attacking central midfielder, probably where Firmino is playing in this 4-2-3-1.

Was still unlucky not to score today.

He played in midfield today

Online Funky_Gibbons

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Follow the gourd
« Reply #3310 on: October 27, 2018, 07:53:31 pm »
No, he was on the RHS of a 4-2-3-1.
"And there are red and white scarves of Liverpool, and red and white bobble hats of Liverpool, and red and white rosettes of Liverpool, and nothing else. And the sun shines now."

Offline greatbritton

• Anny Roader
  • As Always, I am Focused on Supporting My Manager
« Reply #3311 on: October 27, 2018, 07:55:26 pm »
just doesn't seem to back himself in the decisive moments right now, which is in stark contrast to shaqiri's confidence and decisiveness. looked like he tired a bit in the second half as well. he has a big role to play with us this season, and was good to get him the start and minutes under the belt.

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3312 on: October 27, 2018, 08:13:49 pm »
No, he was on the RHS of a 4-2-3-1.

Hmm not sure, will have to look at the avg positions through out the match, it didnt look like that to me

Online Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #3313 on: October 27, 2018, 08:32:38 pm »
I think our biggest quality is that we don't play in a set formation.

Theoretically Firmino should be the furthest player forward. Yet sometimes he drops as a deep as a six. Salah plays wide right fundamentally but then again is often natural 9 playing on the shoulder.

Mane is a left winger but then again drops off, links play but sometimes plays as a 10.

Lallana and Shaqiri are given a free role, apart from pressing, tracking runners, linking play, providing assists and scoring goals.

Gini was a 10, who knows how to links play, sometimes plays wide, drifts into being an 8 temporally but then drops in as a third centre backs and allows us to play out from the back.

Apart from that we play 4-4-2.

Lallana's ability to play in a number of positions is a quality not a problem.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2018, 08:34:55 pm by Al 555 »
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Online Too early for flapjacks?

• It is? Hmm. How about a Groundhog steak? No? Damn. Thinks James Milner has the perfect body.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3314 on: October 27, 2018, 09:30:52 pm »
I know he has the freedom to come inside but putting him out on the right hand side doesn't get the best of his qualities. He's much better in the centre and coming from deep. Still good for him to get minutes to blow away the cobwebs and try and get some rhythm.

Offline RedForeverTT

• Legacy Fan
  • Did I hear you say you "No"?
« Reply #3315 on: October 27, 2018, 10:24:05 pm »
The problem I see is that we play him into full fitness and then England will break him again for us to pick up the pieces.

Offline Caligula?

• Relentlessly negative about fucking everything. A smile would crack your face.....the most boring poster on the site
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #3316 on: October 27, 2018, 10:34:28 pm »
I agree with most of the sentiments made about him. He still looks far off the pace, and probably should have been hooked at half time. But he's been injured for the longest of times and it'll take time. He needs to play in order to get back to his best but I'm not sure that he'll be getting that many chances in our first XI as the season progresses because we won't be playing the likes of Cardiff every week. Unlike Salah, he's a player that we can't afford to play into form.

Online RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3317 on: October 27, 2018, 10:51:12 pm »

Pretty sure I heard Klopp mention in a presser that it was as Shaq had played a fair amount including the Switzerland games and obviously wants to get Lallana back up to speed.
YNWA.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3318 on: October 27, 2018, 11:06:25 pm »
I agree with most of the sentiments made about him. He still looks far off the pace, and probably should have been hooked at half time. But he's been injured for the longest of times and it'll take time. He needs to play in order to get back to his best but I'm not sure that he'll be getting that many chances in our first XI as the season progresses because we won't be playing the likes of Cardiff every week. Unlike Salah, he's a player that we can't afford to play into form.

He probably wont start against Arsenal but he should start the game against Fulham at home after the international break.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3319 on: October 28, 2018, 12:05:14 am »
He probably wont start against Arsenal but he should start the game against Fulham at home after the international break.

The Fulham is not after the international break. The international break is after that match. We play Watford away after the break.