Author Topic: I'm a celebrity 2022  (Read 5729 times)

Offline liverbloke

• Prototype RAWK Genius. Founder of stickysheets.com and prefers it solo. Gotta hand it to him, eh?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • i neither know nor care
Re: I'm a celebrity 2022
« Reply #120 on: November 28, 2022, 08:39:37 am »
Proud?  :o  :puke2  Jeez mate!  :D

We didn’t watch a single second of it this year with that twat on it (the TV is quite old, but I still didn’t want to risk sticking my boot through it). But I was dismayed to hear he’d got to the final. “Proud” is the last word that would’ve sprung to mind had he won it!

i'm not religious and don't have a faith but the hardest thing to give is forgiveness - i'm sure we've all been there sometime in our lives either seeking it or asking for it (but obviously not on the hancock level  :wave)

but jill was the right winner - she seems a lovely person
Quote from: Lee1-6Liv
Who would have thought liverblokes no draws idea would not be his worst idea of the weekend

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • CORGI registered friend (but not a gas engineer)
« Reply #121 on: November 28, 2022, 09:21:56 am »
i'm not religious and don't have a faith but the hardest thing to give is forgiveness - i'm sure we've all been there sometime in our lives either seeking it or asking for it (but obviously not on the hancock level  :wave)

but jill was the right winner - she seems a lovely person
I’m all for forgiveness when the contrition is genuine and hard-earned. Eating a camel’s bollock for cash doesn’t really cut it though.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #122 on: November 28, 2022, 09:30:29 am »

I'm not religious either, but I'd say forgiveness is usually a fairly easy thing to give actually. To someone who has been front and centre in the country handling COVID appallingly, likely causing tens of thousands of deaths that shouldnt have happened, disgraced himself by openly cheating on his missus and THEN getting paid hundreds of thousands to parade around on a celebrity gameshow and talk about forgiveness whilst chunks of the country are deciding whether to have heating or food this week due to the political party he is still a part of....?

I mean...amazing. The whole thing is an absolute disgrace. A part of me desperately hopes that he was actually voted out immediately and they've just fudged the whole thing to make sure he stays to the end for viewing figures. Because if the country has voted such an evil c*nt over your normal D-list celebrities its not a great look. It does make it interesting to see who they go for next year though. Good job Rose West is dead. Pity they didn't hook Gary Glitter when he was only just across the sea.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Online Sheer Magnetism

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #123 on: November 28, 2022, 09:48:32 am »
I mean...amazing. The whole thing is an absolute disgrace. A part of me desperately hopes that he was actually voted out immediately and they've just fudged the whole thing to make sure he stays to the end for viewing figures. Because if the country has voted such an evil c*nt over your normal D-list celebrities its not a great look. It does make it interesting to see who they go for next year though. Good job Rose West is dead. Pity they didn't hook Gary Glitter when he was only just across the sea.
DING DING DING! It's what happens in every contestant reality show, in some cases the more famous celebrities apparently demand it as a clause in their contract.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #124 on: November 28, 2022, 09:49:47 am »
Rose West is dead? :o

No wonder she stopped replying to my letters.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #125 on: November 28, 2022, 09:53:28 am »
I'm not religious either, but I'd say forgiveness is usually a fairly easy thing to give actually. To someone who has been front and centre in the country handling COVID appallingly, likely causing tens of thousands of deaths that shouldnt have happened, disgraced himself by openly cheating on his missus and THEN getting paid hundreds of thousands to parade around on a celebrity gameshow and talk about forgiveness whilst chunks of the country are deciding whether to have heating or food this week due to the political party he is still a part of....?

Fred topped himself, she's still kicking mate

Rose West is dead? :o

No wonder she stopped replying to my letters.

Nah mate, she's just had enough of the depravity  :-X
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #126 on: November 28, 2022, 09:53:40 am »
I’m all for forgiveness when the contrition is genuine and hard-earned. Eating a camel’s bollock for cash doesn’t really cut it though.
:wellin

Hancock is there to promote brand Hancock and nothing else.  He's done with politics now and he knows it, now it's about launching his next career.

How's his campaign to promote dyslexia going?  :wanker

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #127 on: November 28, 2022, 09:58:19 am »

Christ she is as well, can everyone delete my post so ITV dont log on and get any ideas :D
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Graeme

• Slightly Undergay RAWK PC Support
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #128 on: November 28, 2022, 10:07:05 am »
Surely if somebody wants forgiveness they have to be fucking sorry in the first place?

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #129 on: November 28, 2022, 10:07:29 am »
I can understand the campmates compartmentalising and separating the guy in the camp from the appalling politician out of it. They had to live with him, so it's normal and understandable to do that. The public though? How on earth he survived to the final beggars belief.

Funny enough, it was quite a small thing he said in the show that grated on me so much. Just a throw-away "I'm starving" comment he made when hungry. That actually pissed me off, because they don't starve in there even if they get no stars. They still get basic rations. It grated on me because there are working families needing to go to food banks here because of his government. There are pensioners freezing and starving to death while he has the time of his life in what is really a personal development residential course in Australia that he's being paid over £400,000 to do whilst he should be at work.

Oh, and another thing. He said he went in there to show politicians have a human side. Well, you fucking idiot, the place to show you are actually human, have empathy, have understanding, show you care and have some humanity is when you are in office. That's where and when it actually counts. Not when on a personal development course jolly in the sun.  :butt

Talk about a basic lack of awareness.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #130 on: November 28, 2022, 10:08:11 am »
Considering his lack of self awareness, I'd put decent money on him appearing on Piers Morons show in the next few months again asking for forgiveness.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #131 on: November 28, 2022, 10:08:34 am »
Christ she is as well, can everyone delete my post so ITV dont log on and get any ideas :D
Too late. They've already penciled her in now.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Graeme

• Slightly Undergay RAWK PC Support
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #132 on: November 28, 2022, 10:12:17 am »

Don't forget handing a £40m contract for the supply of vials to a company that had absolitely no experience in that field which just happened to be owned by his pub landlord mate

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #133 on: November 28, 2022, 10:34:07 am »

:lmao

“Dear Nick,

I’m certainly not a prude but can you tone it down a bit.”

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #134 on: November 28, 2022, 10:36:29 am »
When people say who could have done a better job in regards to Hancock as Health Secretary. I reckon quite a lot of people could have, and not just politicians either.

Offline liverbloke

• Prototype RAWK Genius. Founder of stickysheets.com and prefers it solo. Gotta hand it to him, eh?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • i neither know nor care
« Reply #135 on: November 28, 2022, 10:59:07 am »
politicians need to be held to be accountable and any shambolic mishandling of policies that lead to deaths should also lead to criminal prosecutions but we all know what really happens...

but 'forgiving' isn't easy - it depends on the severity of what is to be forgiven

if we just hate hate hate then the world outside (go and have a look) gets full of... you guessed it 'hate'

but yeh, the person asking for forgiveness does have to be genuinely sorry for their actions to receive it that is true - again though, we all know that politicians never apologise for anything and if they do then we will look upon that with suspicion

i watched a bbc documentary recently where a bomber met one of his victim's relatives and it was powerful stuff - some people need to forgive to carry on with their lives as hate will destroy both their lives and the people's around them - forgiveness releases them from that spiral of hate

but yeh - forgiveness goes hand in hand with contrition
Quote from: Lee1-6Liv
Who would have thought liverblokes no draws idea would not be his worst idea of the weekend