Author Topic: Unpopular Opinions  (Read 131818 times)

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
Re: Unpopular Opinions
« Reply #1280 on: September 4, 2022, 11:44:29 am »
It's a terrible idea, on so may levels.  Type of thing the nazis would have loved.
I agree. It's all so horribly fascist.

Humanity would be better served by those who do actually have power and influence working for the betterment of society as a whole rather than being in it for themselves.

The society we have is one created by those running it. Every single one of them should hang their heads in shame for being the abject failures they are.

Fix society, and much of the problems with that society fade away. Fuck society up, and then make scapegoats out of those who fall by the wayside and through the cracks, leads to fascist extremes as so-called answers to problems. It's a lazy cop out. Blaming the symptom and not the cause.

Follow that route and you will have to fulfill certain criteria in order to do anything in life. Maybe have to have a certain amount of money in the bank. Maybe have a certain colour skin. Maybe be a certain sexuality. Maybe have to have a certain religious belief. Maybe have no obvious mental or physical 'defects'. Also, who determines these criteria and what gives them the right?

It's a slippery slope into a nightmare fascist dystopia.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Online Lee1-6Liv

• Daddy Discord
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1281 on: September 4, 2022, 11:54:30 am »
Who would have thought liverblokes no draws idea would not be his worst idea of the weekend :D

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1282 on: September 4, 2022, 12:06:35 pm »
Just to add, I'm someone who actively chose not to have children due to my own issues. I've had a lifelong debilitating anxiety disorder linked with depression and suicidal ideation. All of that and more meant I had a difficult adolescence where I made a lot of mistakes. I was fucked up well into adulthood and I knew I was not well equipped to be a parent, so I decided in wasn't going to be one.

Personally, I do think people need to think long and hard over whether or not they bring children into this world. I actually grew up resenting my parents for years for bringing me into this shite. It took me about 40 years to get used to even being alive. So, I think you have to give much thought on whether or not this world is somewhere you want to bring a child into. Also, whether or not you have the resources and are in the right headspace for the task.

It's difficult though. We are in our sexual prime long before we have really grown up emotionally. When you have kids you are learning on the job and will make many mistakes. That's normal and unavoidable.

Me? Well in realized I wasn't up to the job. Any offspring of mine would suffer because I was still struggling and suffering myself. Now, I'm 59 and know I'd make a good dad now, but it's too late for us, but neither my partner nor I regret our decisions.

I definitely think we should all think long and hard before bringing innocent life into this/our world. I just don't think we should be dictated to by others in government who live in a bubble all of their own.
« Last Edit: September 4, 2022, 12:08:06 pm by Son of Spion »
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1283 on: September 4, 2022, 12:18:51 pm »
Just to add, I'm someone who actively chose not to have children due to my own issues. I've had a lifelong debilitating anxiety disorder linked with depression and suicidal ideation. All of that and more meant I had a difficult adolescence where I made a lot of mistakes. I was fucked up well into adulthood and I knew I was not well equipped to be a parent, so I decided in wasn't going to be one.

Personally, I do think people need to think long and hard over whether or not they bring children into this world. I actually grew up resenting my parents for years for bringing me into this shite. It took me about 40 years to get used to even being alive. So, I think you have to give much thought on whether or not this world is somewhere you want to bring a child into. Also, whether or not you have the resources and are in the right headspace for the task.

It's difficult though. We are in our sexual prime long before we have really grown up emotionally. When you have kids you are learning on the job and will make many mistakes. That's normal and unavoidable.

Me? Well in realized I wasn't up to the job. Any offspring of mine would suffer because I was still struggling and suffering myself. Now, I'm 59 and know I'd make a good dad now, but it's too late for us, but neither my partner nor I regret our decisions.

I definitely think we should all think long and hard before bringing innocent life into this/our world. I just don't think we should be dictated to by others in government who live in a bubble all of their own.

Unfortunately not everyone is as intelligent as considered as selfless and as great as you are. You'd obviously make a great Dad.  Life is cruel.

Your post feeds into my prejudice against parents and how entitled they can be. 
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #1284 on: September 4, 2022, 12:27:13 pm »
Unfortunately not everyone is as intelligent as considered as selfless and as great as you are. You'd obviously make a great Dad.  Life is cruel.

Your post feeds into my prejudice against parents and how entitled they can be. 

I haven't got kids - could never be arsed with them, but I respect those that do have them.

It's a thankless task and a difficult one to nuture the young and bring them along in this life. Maybe cut them a little slack. No one 'knows' how to do it - like in most things, people muddle along and do their best.

Anyone who brings kids into this world and makes them great people is a fucking superstar in my eyes.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #1285 on: September 4, 2022, 12:35:27 pm »
My post wasn’t intended to offend anyone or attack individuals. I grew up until a certain age as what you might call disadvantaged - born to a single teenage mother who at the time was estranged from her parents and grew up on a deprived council estate. I have done okay for myself.

I think sometimes people want to be offended and where I was theorising based on the original premise - I did say it would be horrible to police and nearly impossible to do in an ethical way. It wasn’t an attack on anyone and certain responses - such as Millie’s, who by and large I agree with on other topics and is a good poster - seem to be taking the stance I was attacking them or a situation they’ve been in in life. Which is wrong and I don’t deserve to be targeted for that reason.

It’s an unpopular opinion thread. Some of the posts are going to court controversy, some are going to play devil’s advocate as elements of mine did. When a poster isn’t taking a polemic stance on something and is discussing the idea itself they shouldn’t be responded to unless it’s a reasoned response. I said myself that ultimately it’s the root cause of anti-social and criminal behaviours that need to be attacked.

When I say severe mental health problems I mean those suffered by unfortunate people that make it so they can’t function on a basic level in day to day life.

I won’t say anymore on this topic  because I’ll get further labelled when the intent of the post has had context taken out of it and segments taken as if I’ve personally directed them at individuals.

“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline Millie

• Athens Airport Queen. Dude, never mind my car, where's my hand sanitiser?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • IFWT
« Reply #1286 on: September 4, 2022, 01:24:22 pm »
Well maybe you should have made that clearer, Sangria? 
"If you can't say anything nice, don't say nothing at all"  Thumper (1942)

Justice for the 96

I'm a Believer

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1287 on: September 4, 2022, 01:31:52 pm »
My post wasn’t intended to offend anyone or attack individuals. I grew up until a certain age as what you might call disadvantaged - born to a single teenage mother who at the time was estranged from her parents and grew up on a deprived council estate. I have done okay for myself.

I think sometimes people want to be offended and where I was theorising based on the original premise - I did say it would be horrible to police and nearly impossible to do in an ethical way. It wasn’t an attack on anyone and certain responses - such as Millie’s, who by and large I agree with on other topics and is a good poster - seem to be taking the stance I was attacking them or a situation they’ve been in in life. Which is wrong and I don’t deserve to be targeted for that reason.

It’s an unpopular opinion thread. Some of the posts are going to court controversy, some are going to play devil’s advocate as elements of mine did. When a poster isn’t taking a polemic stance on something and is discussing the idea itself they shouldn’t be responded to unless it’s a reasoned response. I said myself that ultimately it’s the root cause of anti-social and criminal behaviours that need to be attacked.

When I say severe mental health problems I mean those suffered by unfortunate people that make it so they can’t function on a basic level in day to day life.

I won’t say anymore on this topic  because I’ll get further labelled when the intent of the post has had context taken out of it and segments taken as if I’ve personally directed them at individuals.
I'd just like to add that although I replied to your post I wasn't offended by it as such. Your OP suggested some people shouldn't be anywhere near parenthood for the good of society (and no doubt themselves) and, in some cases I agree.

As I went on to post myself, I realised I shouldn't be anywhere near parenthood either, so chose not to inflict myself on innocent children. My issue with it is more about who decides who should and shouldn't have kids, and on what criteria. I self policed, and I do often wish many others would too at times.

I certainly understand where you are coming from regarding criminality and antisocial behaviour. I grew up around certain families that were a nightmare. The kids were feral, and now they've grown up (but not matured) and had kids of their own. Every single one of them now scream around on stolen scrambler bikes, deal drugs, burgle and have access to guns. Police have been well aware of them since the 1980s and are still dealing with them and their growing army of offspring today.

Sadly, this city is full of families like that, as is this country generally. I just wish these people had the self awareness to realise they aren't up to parenting. Unfortunately, society is set up in such a way that it spawns people with these mindsets. Society itself is screwed, so it spawns dysfunctional cultures and individuals. Their offspring often, but not always, then carry the baton, and so the cycle continues...

I've seen you post here for ages. You are clearly a good and genuine guy. I understood the general thrust of your OP and was not offended by it. I agree, some people (in their current circumstances) maybe should not bring children into their world. The wider subject itself often veers into some pretty dark territory though when discussed.

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #1288 on: September 4, 2022, 01:34:22 pm »
Well maybe you should have made that clearer, Sangria?
I’ve reread my posts and whilst there’s certain segments that look worse decontextualised, I’m content that the word theory was used enough and clear rhetorical questioning to show that I was talking about the ethics and the practicalities and problems of it rather than saying ‘yeah amazing idea I hate x and y people they shouldn’t be allowed to reproduce,’ which is how I feel it’s been taken by some posters. I said myself that policing it is unethical and horrific.

I said quite clearly that attacking the root causes of anti-social and criminal behaviour successfully would in effect achieve what the idea of a ‘baby licence’ is getting at - that ultimately people who are a detriment to society do have children who in turn perpetuate the cycle, through less fault of their own.

If people want to see the bad in what I posted and assume my ethical stance, that’s up to them.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1289 on: September 4, 2022, 02:15:46 pm »
I’ve reread my posts and whilst there’s certain segments that look worse decontextualised, I’m content that the word theory was used enough and clear rhetorical questioning to show that I was talking about the ethics and the practicalities and problems of it rather than saying ‘yeah amazing idea I hate x and y people they shouldn’t be allowed to reproduce,’ which is how I feel it’s been taken by some posters. I said myself that policing it is unethical and horrific.

I said quite clearly that attacking the root causes of anti-social and criminal behaviour successfully would in effect achieve what the idea of a ‘baby licence’ is getting at - that ultimately people who are a detriment to society do have children who in turn perpetuate the cycle, through less fault of their own.

If people want to see the bad in what I posted and assume my ethical stance, that’s up to them.
I’ve sometimes thought along similar lines, but over time my views have changed a bit. Some people saw your views as aimed at the disadvantaged, but I think the issue is with dysfunction.

It’s easy for the likes of the Mail to highlight dysfunction when combined with disadvantage, but they will quite happily gloss over dysfunction when it’s disguised by wealth. Just look at Johnson’s background, and arguably the Royal family. There’s enough dysfunction there to keep a Jeremy Kyle going for years.

There are people, irrespective of wealth who are too selfish and irresponsible to have kids. Equally there are many disadvantaged kids, who given the right opportunities could make fantastic contributions to society. This thread is proof of that.

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1290 on: September 4, 2022, 02:52:54 pm »
maybe i should've put my 'no draws' idea in here instead but i'd best not risk another ban  :butt

so quickly moving on - nothing to see here mods  :wave

i think there should be a baby licence

there are too many kids being born to gobshites and those kids then basically suffering abuse as the parents don't care - or even worse (you know where i'm going with that)

why do we have so many children's charities and causes? it's because of the ill-treatment of children

we all know families that have have had kids for extra cash in their pockets - i'm not against the benefits system, no not at all, but there are some people who abuse that system and this leads to feral children running around with no-one looking after their welfare

and there's going to come a time when literally we will run out of space on this planet and we will have to think about not having as many children - so don't wait until after the horse has bolted as that will be too late

but we also know that the rich want there to be as many 'consumers' of their evil throw-away trash and that they will never agree to a shrinking of their market - heaven help the rich not getting richer eh?

so to apply for  a 'baby licence' you would be tested for whether you could financially (even while on certain benefits, or out of work or between jobs) support a child, whether you are mentally able to understand the gravity of having that said child, and here would also be various other regulations in place, like if you are a serial criminal, if you are a heavy drug user, if you are on the sex offenders list, whether you have been the perpetrator of domestic violence etc etc

of course, in a secular world this may garner interest but as we live with and beside people of faith then i can't see it happening - but i would like to see it

now, before anyone shouts 'eugenics nazi' they were only interested in evil, genocide and the creation of an aryan race, i'm thinking of stopping the wrong people having children which leads to millions of children suffering

it may be an unpopular opinion but that's what i'm in this thread for  :wave

I posted the same thing a week or so back.  the comparison to draw is ppl who want to adopt - and the hurdles they go through - and ppl who decide consciously to have kids that by any reasonable standards, they cannot take care of.
« Last Edit: September 4, 2022, 02:57:45 pm by SamLad »

Offline liverbloke

• Prototype RAWK Genius. Founder of stickysheets.com and prefers it solo. Gotta hand it to him, eh?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • i neither know nor care
« Reply #1291 on: September 4, 2022, 04:29:16 pm »
firstly you lot - it's called the unpopular opinions thread so some thicker skin is needed on here methinks

secondly, i addressed the fact that people who were on benefits or out of work or between jobs WOULD NOT be prejudiced against - if that came across differently then i apologise

so my aim is not to prevent people who are from poorer deprived backgrounds having kids - my aim is to stop the wrong sort of people from having kids

if we wait until some perfect utopia then we're going to waiting a long time - unless you have a faith then there ain't no answers

if you look around and see all the kids charities, the children's social care system, the policing etc etc then if you don't do something about it then you ain't part of the solution you are part of the problem

regardless of who would be acceptable to have children - and the simple answer to that is any person who is decent and honest (yes, that maybe hard to regulate but it's a start) - we all know that if the world's population keeps doubling and doubling then sometime in the future there has to be measures put in place to prevent people having kids so why not start now with the low life?

many of you rightly moan about the state of the world but when it comes to do something about it then you have no answers you just regurgitate the same old platitudes

dystopia is where we are heading unless we accept new ideas on birth control - and i ain't talking about condoms

it's an unpopular opinion but a least it's thinking outside the box and i'm not just munching on my cornflakes moaning and complaining and hoping the world will get better through my own inaction

as said - it ain't never gonna happen but by starting a discussion then ideas and solutions may be unearthed

but i'll tell you what, do fuck all and expect fuck all in return

anyhoo it's been good hearing both arguments for and against it so i appreciate that  :wave

Quote from: Lee1-6Liv
Who would have thought liverblokes no draws idea would not be his worst idea of the weekend

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1292 on: September 4, 2022, 05:57:37 pm »
How would you enfore a baby license? Put everyone onto birth control meds from puberty until they are granted a license? Force abortions on women who got pregnant without a license? Take all kids born without a license into care? Make the parents pay a fine when they try to register the birth (as in China when they had the one child policy, led to lots of kids jot being registered, so missing out on healthcare, school etc).

Terrible idea.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #1293 on: September 4, 2022, 07:03:57 pm »
Think I preferred this thread when it was more of 'Guinness is a shite drink' (it is) or 'Italian food is overrated' rather than the whole eugenics angle it's seemed to have taken recently to be honest.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #1294 on: September 4, 2022, 07:24:39 pm »
Bacon isn’t that nice
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1295 on: September 4, 2022, 07:25:04 pm »
The great British breakfast is in fact ghastly
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1296 on: September 4, 2022, 07:25:54 pm »
The Welsh are far more comfortable in their own skin than the Scottish.
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1297 on: September 4, 2022, 07:26:40 pm »
Dejan Loveen was a really good centre back.
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1298 on: September 4, 2022, 07:27:28 pm »
Champagne just isn’t very nice.
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1299 on: September 4, 2022, 07:28:07 pm »
Wine aged in oak barrels tastes horrible.
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1300 on: September 4, 2022, 07:28:55 pm »
Dark chocolate? No.
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1301 on: September 4, 2022, 07:29:19 pm »
Salted caramel just makes toffee taste salty. That’s not nice.
W

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1302 on: September 4, 2022, 07:29:38 pm »
Someone
is
trying
to
get
there
up

As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1303 on: September 4, 2022, 07:29:57 pm »
British people love sausages …. But we serve some of the worst sausages in the world on a day to day basis
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1304 on: September 4, 2022, 07:30:35 pm »
Curry sauce or gravy on chips is frankly an abomination
W

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1305 on: September 4, 2022, 07:31:43 pm »
Someone
is
trying
to
get
there
up

Fucking hell there's more ;D

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1306 on: September 4, 2022, 07:32:03 pm »
Curry sauce or gravy on chips is frankly an abomination

You should not be teaching kids with opinion like these.

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1307 on: September 4, 2022, 07:35:47 pm »
Getting Fed at Chez Tepid would be really, really yummy

Offline Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1308 on: September 4, 2022, 07:39:44 pm »
The great British breakfast is in fact ghastly

Don't lump them all into one.

A Full English is a full Scottish without all the best bits.

Offline Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1309 on: September 4, 2022, 07:40:34 pm »
The Welsh are far more comfortable in their own skin than the Scottish.

Both are FAR more comfortable in their own skin than the English.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1310 on: September 4, 2022, 07:42:12 pm »
Don't lump them all into one.

A Full English is a full Scottish without all the best bits.
Equally as awful.
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1311 on: September 4, 2022, 07:42:39 pm »
Both are FAR more comfortable in their own skin than the English.
Agreed, but that isn’t an unpopular opinion…!
W

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #1312 on: September 4, 2022, 07:47:30 pm »
Champagne just isn’t very nice.

What do you mean by champagne?

There are so many different varieties and they are all massively different.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1313 on: September 4, 2022, 07:55:06 pm »
What do you mean by champagne?

There are so many different varieties and they are all massively different.
Nearly all champagne is brut.  It’s not nice.  Whatever brand
W

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #1314 on: September 4, 2022, 08:00:39 pm »
Whether anyone likes it or not, draws are part of Football, & will always be part of football, i used to love the back in the day, FA cup ties used to have some matches that go to 3 or 4 replays, that was a tie within a round.

Getting rid of draws is idiotic, & part of the game, i'd hate to lose the derby yesterday because it went to penalties.
#Sausages

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1315 on: September 4, 2022, 08:03:26 pm »
Nearly all champagne is brut.  It’s not nice.  Whatever brand

Champagne tastes like sick.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1316 on: September 4, 2022, 08:05:10 pm »
Champagne tastes like sick.
Champagne makes me sick. And that's a damn fact not an opinion.  :)

Offline Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1317 on: September 4, 2022, 08:05:45 pm »
Yep, champagne is horrid stuff.

Offline liverbloke

• Prototype RAWK Genius. Founder of stickysheets.com and prefers it solo. Gotta hand it to him, eh?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • i neither know nor care
« Reply #1318 on: September 4, 2022, 08:24:05 pm »
i don't like peas

:wave

Quote from: Lee1-6Liv
Who would have thought liverblokes no draws idea would not be his worst idea of the weekend

Offline Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1319 on: September 4, 2022, 08:26:36 pm »
i don't like peas

:wave

Peas are one of the most underrated vegetables.