Author Topic: Match Preview: Tottenham Hotspur vs. Liverpool [Sat 15 Sept 2018, KO 12:30]  (Read 144092 times)

Offline BrandoLFC

• Should probably bugger off to Tetiaroa like his namesake did with no access to a telly or the Internet.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Match Preview: Tottenham Hotspur vs. Liverpool [Sat 15 Sept 2018, KO 12:30]
« Reply #280 on: September 13, 2018, 11:14:01 pm »
Too many posts here as if this is last years Spurs team.  Alli has been playing as a CM, not a support striker as last year, and he's probably been their best player aside from Moura as Spurs have been playing with a front 2 of Kane and Moura regardless of how it reads on paper.    Alli being out means they need to pick a midfield 3 from Dier, Dembele, Ericksen, Winks and Wanyama which on the face of it is not that great unless Dembele found the fountain of youth during the break.  They have yet to pair Dier and Dembele together this year due to both being rather immobile so probably Dier/Dembele, Winks/Wanyama and Ericksen. 

The Hendo/Gini/Milner trio were not good against Leicester who had two physical DM's in front of the back 4 while Hendo clearly struggled with Maddison.  As long as it's not that same 3 starting then we should be fine regardless of who Spurs start.

Offline Golyo

• Matchday smoker fond of a good old bashing.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the Jürgen!
« Reply #281 on: September 13, 2018, 11:15:25 pm »
Spot on.  Saturday will be a 14v14 match and I'd rather Spurs weren't able to bring Son on for the last 30 minutes (they might still do so if Lamela starts - the point stands though that without Alli they'll have one less option).

We more than most should be aware of the importance of a strong bench after their subs made such a big impact at Anfield last season; Wanyama scoring and Llorente and Lamela being involved in the late penalty.  Looking at the state of the two squads right now I'd back our subs to make a bigger impact than theirs.

Wanyama will never score a better goal in his life.
Listen, we're going to be all right, they've got someone even smaller than me. - Ferenc Puskás before the game against England in 1953

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #282 on: September 13, 2018, 11:18:44 pm »
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/liverpool-trio-set-face-tottenham-13240469.amp?__twitter_impression=true

It seems that Allison and Firmino will start with Fabinho on the bench. It is an article by Maddock, though.

Offline Advil

• The Pain in Houllier's Arse.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kopite Family
« Reply #283 on: September 13, 2018, 11:46:27 pm »
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/liverpool-trio-set-face-tottenham-13240469.amp?__twitter_impression=true

It seems that Allison and Firmino will start with Fabinho on the bench. It is an article by Maddock, though.

The perfect scenario will be leading by 2 or 3 goals after 60 minutes and Fabinho replaces Firmino to make his debut. Add solidity to the defence and give him some action so that he might start against PSG.
None but a noble man treats women in an honorable manner, and none but an ignorant man treats women disgracefully.
-Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #284 on: September 14, 2018, 12:45:19 am »
Shaqiri interview that was posted to the Liverpool subreddit - https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6tktls.

Online jckliew

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #285 on: September 14, 2018, 02:25:17 am »
We are out for blood. The blood of the Spur's cockerel.
My 12yr old son asked me: Is Blackburn a Racist name?

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #286 on: September 14, 2018, 06:40:05 am »
There's just a little too much confidence going into this now and it's for the wrong reasons. Kane looks tired, Alli not playing, Son been away, Spurs coming off the Watford defeat.

It's still one of the most difficult games we will play this season so hopefully the players don't listen to the pundits and such and don't think we can just turn up.

Offline Bolrick

• :1,$s?olr?aldr?g
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #287 on: September 14, 2018, 08:17:08 am »
I would love it if we thrash spurs........

If vorm is indeed playing, i hope klopp is drilling our strikers to shoot from distance (aim for the top corners). Vorm is good in low and mid-level shots.... Aim High and he will concede loads.

Again i reiterate....i hope we thrash spurs...they are slowly becoming my 2nd most hated london club.
Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #288 on: September 14, 2018, 09:30:40 am »

If vorm is indeed playing, i hope klopp is drilling our strikers to shoot from distance (aim for the top corners). Vorm is good in low and mid-level shots.... Aim High and he will concede loads.

Again i reiterate....i hope we thrash spurs...they are slowly becoming my 2nd most hated london club.

One thing about Vorm is that he is very proactive and quick off his line, which isn't ideal for our through balls to Mane and Salah as he will be always be on the front foot waiting for them.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline Alonso_The_Assassin

• Legacy Fan
    • Just Words
« Reply #289 on: September 14, 2018, 09:35:37 am »
What an opening post by E2K. Thanks very much, mate. Top read!

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #290 on: September 14, 2018, 09:38:09 am »
One thing about Vorm is that he is very proactive and quick off his line, which isn't ideal for our through balls to Mane and Salah as he will be always be on the front foot waiting for them.

Lloris is as well to be fair. Who was in goal in that 1-1 a couple of years ago? Thought we’d got in behind two or three times and the keeper was out very quickly every time.

Offline Jookie

• Ruptures, then repairs the tears
  • Legacy Fan
  • Muted Al 666's posts for my own sanity
« Reply #291 on: September 14, 2018, 10:00:33 am »

I personally don't think shooting from distance should be a concerted tactic, like I think you are suggesting, for us in any game. Because shooting from distance is a 1 or 2 out of chance opportunity no matter what GK Spurs have. We also have the ability to play our normal game and creat 8 or 9 out of 10 chances. Ones that our clinical strikers are more likely to score from.

Second point is why anyone is that arsed about Spurs. I'm arsed about them in terms of tomorrow, and more widely about being a Top 4 competitor, but hate them? It's a fleeting rivalry based on us both being Top4 contenders for the last few seasons. I really don't see how any Liverpool fan can be that arsed by them. Same with City. Same with Arsenal. Chelsea is slightly different but they are in the same boat too IMHO. United or Everton are definitely different but I say this as someone from Liverpool who hardly ever talks football with City, Spurs or Chelsea fans.
I think Jookie might just be the best fisherman on this thread.

Offline LallanaInPyjamas

• Keita's shit, Bundesliga's shit, Bundesliga 2's shit
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2020 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #292 on: September 14, 2018, 10:08:14 am »
Midfield has to be Gini, Keita, Milner. I don't see the dilemma personally. They're playing well. Henderson isn't.

Second point is why anyone is that arsed about Spurs. I'm arsed about them in terms of tomorrow, and more widely about being a Top 4 competitor, but hate them? It's a fleeting rivalry based on us both being Top4 contenders for the last few seasons. I really don't see how any Liverpool fan can be that arsed by them. Same with City. Same with Arsenal. Chelsea is slightly different but they are in the same boat too IMHO. United or Everton are definitely different but I say this as someone from Liverpool who hardly ever talks football with City, Spurs or Chelsea fans.

You obviously don't spend much time in the General Football & Sport section mate  ;D  Spurs is the RAWK derby. They're an evil club with evil footballers according to plenty on here!

Offline Ciara (with a capital "C")

• Not fussed on Krispy Kremes
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Taylor Swift is fucking awesome. #FreeAdnan
« Reply #293 on: September 14, 2018, 10:16:21 am »
Klopp will be live on SSN shortly.

EDIT: Now, actually.

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #294 on: September 14, 2018, 10:27:57 am »
Some sub-article on Spurs' stats and impressions sofar. From a larger article- discussing each Prem team's impression sofar:
https://www.football365.com/news/spurs-in-doldrums-man-united-so-so-passive-key-stats

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR
The big surprise so far is the poor defence. Spurs are only tenth best in shots allowed, ninth best in xGA. Last year they were third and fourth respectively. What makes it stranger is that their press (see below) is by one measure the most effective in the league.

Their basic attacking numbers are somewhat better, but still below par. They’re tied for sixth in total shots, three places below last year. Possession is at 54.5%, vs. last season’s 58.8%. Pass completion percentage has dropped from 83.8% to 80.5%. Despite the win at Old Trafford (where they were poor in the first half), it all points to a team that’s in the doldrums.

With the advent of Lucas Moura, Harry Kane is being used in more of a support role. Even so, you’d never ever have guessed that Kane would rank 34th in shots/90 so far this season. And Moura, who looks the business, has scored his three goals from only six shots, and that conversion rate isn’t going to continue. In fact, he’s well below Kane in shots/90, all the way down at 68th. Something is rotten in the state of Denmark, and it’s not Christian Eriksen.

LIVERPOOL
Liverpool’s defence has improved, says everyone, and the numbers say so too. Last season they had an xGA of 0.82 per match; this year it’s 0.54. That’s even though they’re actually allowing slightly more shots/match this year. (There’s a pun in there somewhere on van Dijk and dykes holding back the sea, but I can’t come up with it.) To top it off, Alisson ranks as the league’s best shot-stopper.

It might surprise you to find out that Mo Salah is not only first in individual xG, he’s also first in individual xA, Expected Assists. In other words, he’s created the best set of scoring opportunities of anyone in the league so far. He gets a slight bump by taking a few corners, but it’s mostly from open play. So for Reds fans worried that he’s below par, he’s doing fine. He was never likely to match last year’s numbers anyway, and the end product should pick up.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 10:31:03 am by the_red_pill »
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Offline thisyearisouryear

• Need a dose of Hopium
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #295 on: September 14, 2018, 10:36:49 am »
Klopp will be live on SSN shortly.

EDIT: Now, actually.
Anyone tuned into this.

Offline Jookie

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #296 on: September 14, 2018, 11:03:27 am »
You obviously don't spend much time in the General Football & Sport section mate  ;D  Spurs is the RAWK derby. They're an evil club with evil footballers according to plenty on here!

I don't spend too much time in any of those threads anymore. Got told I was a weirdo for suggesting Spurs were a decent team this time last year!

I just don't get the Spurs rivalry or hate thing. Maybe is a location thing or a generational thing. They aren't a local rival. We haven't consistently competed at the business end of competitions with them (unlike to a degree with Chelsea between 2004 and 2009). They don't really have any players that you can really hate (unlike Chelsea during that 2004-09 period). Same with their manager (unlike Chelsea under Mourinho). I never talked to any Spurs fan growing up in Liverpool so didn't have a clue what they think. Live further south now and there's a lot of Spurs fans about. They aren't offensive and they aren't that bothered about us in the main.

Others will see if differently. Might be because they were surrounded by Spurs fans growing up. Or maybe they listen to the bell ends, that every set of fans has, on Twitter.

There's no right or wrong here. I just can't get my head around it as someone who was brought up in Liverpool. Everton, Man U then everyone else a long, long way behind that.

• Need a dose of Hopium
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #297 on: September 14, 2018, 11:12:31 am »
I don't spend too much time in any of those threads anymore. Got told I was a weirdo for suggesting Spurs were a decent team this time last year!

I just don't get the Spurs rivalry or hate thing. Maybe is a location thing or a generational thing. They aren't a local rival. We haven't consistently competed at the business end of competitions with them (unlike to a degree with Chelsea between 2004 and 2009). They don't really have any players that you can really hate (unlike Chelsea during that 2004-09 period). Same with their manager (unlike Chelsea under Mourinho). I never talked to any Spurs fan growing up in Liverpool so didn't have a clue what they think. Live further south now and there's a lot of Spurs fans about. They aren't offensive and they aren't that bothered about us in the main.

Others will see if differently. Might be because they were surrounded by Spurs fans growing up. Or maybe they listen to the bell ends, that every set of fans has, on Twitter.

There's no right or wrong here. I just can't get my head around it as someone who was brought up in Liverpool. Everton, Man U then everyone else a long, long way behind that.
Agreed with everything except the bold part. I can think of a few.
And more than that, the entire team seems to have a proclivity to dive and cheat. And not to forget the flying tackles and blatant fouls when losing.

• Need a dose of Hopium
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #298 on: September 14, 2018, 11:20:24 am »
Klopp on Fabinho:

"We had similar questions about Robbo and Oxlade. Fabinho is full of energy and desire. It's not nice to tell him he's not involved but he's come from another league with a different system, it takes time. The plan was and still is that he will make us better."

On Neville's comments:

“How would that work? We don’t play CL or what?
“Gary should come over and tell me exactly how that works.
“How do you prepare for a game when you don’t focus on it? I don’t understand, do we play our kids or what?
“To focus on one competition can only be if you are out, or nearly out, or if it’s late in the season.
“Last year I don’t think even think Gary would have said ‘let City win in the CL’.
“Sitting in an office talking about football is different to doing the job.”

Online JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub
« Reply #299 on: September 14, 2018, 11:20:49 am »
There's just a little too much confidence going into this now and it's for the wrong reasons. Kane looks tired, Alli not playing, Son been away, Spurs coming off the Watford defeat.

It's still one of the most difficult games we will play this season so hopefully the players don't listen to the pundits and such and don't think we can just turn up.

Given that they got thumped 4-1 last year that’s a total impossibility for the players ... ever been back to somewhere you got thrashed? It’s the exact opposite.

As for assessing Spurs they’re a very good team who could beat us tomorrow ... but being objective they are weaker than they were last year. It’s a great time to play them

Offline 88_RED

• Not a real bookie though.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #300 on: September 14, 2018, 11:23:56 am »
For all the talk about Kane being fatigued, and Alli missing, lloris injured and Son unlikely to start, please remember that Moura and Eriksen have been their best players so far and will be the danger men..

Let's not underestimate them at home, irrespective of their last result.. We need to be on it for the full 90 minutes..

F*CK 0FF Mourinho..

Offline CONFIAMOS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #301 on: September 14, 2018, 11:26:23 am »
Thing with Spurs, a lot like Chelsea and City, is they are so irrelevant that they long to be loathed. They're dying for us to really hate them.

Don't see why we should get on the hook really. They aren't our rivals and I've no reason to hate them because they're just desperate.

Let's twat them and worry about it later

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #302 on: September 14, 2018, 11:36:16 am »
The Rocket B4.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #303 on: September 14, 2018, 11:40:55 am »
For all the talk about Kane being fatigued, and Alli missing, lloris injured and Son unlikely to start, please remember that Moura and Eriksen have been their best players so far and will be the danger men..

Let's not underestimate them at home, irrespective of their last result.. We need to be on it for the full 90 minutes..

The team and Klopp won’t underestimate them no matter how much people on here might do.

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #304 on: September 14, 2018, 11:47:35 am »
On Neville's comments:

“How do you prepare for a game when you don’t focus on it? I don’t understand, do we play our kids or what?
“To focus on one competition can only be if you are out, or nearly out, or if it’s late in the season.
“Last year I don’t think even think Gary would have said ‘let City win in the CL’.
Quality.  Klopp is the master of the put-down without the passive aggressive (/psycho) behaviour which has been all the rage since around about 2nd June 2004.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #305 on: September 14, 2018, 12:04:25 pm »
Thing with Spurs, a lot like Chelsea and City, is they are so irrelevant that they long to be loathed. They're dying for us to really hate them.

Don't see why we should get on the hook really. They aren't our rivals and I've no reason to hate them because they're just desperate.

It might be due to bias, but I notice they do this towards us much more than they do it towards United. ;D

Offline Yiannis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Reds fan from Greece
« Reply #306 on: September 14, 2018, 12:13:45 pm »
Lloris is as well to be fair. Who was in goal in that 1-1 a couple of years ago? Thought we’d got in behind two or three times and the keeper was out very quickly every time.

It was Vorm and he had a great game, the bastard.
Messi in fact doesn't have a recognizable trait.

Offline Mane

• Boys Pen
  • YNWA
« Reply #307 on: September 14, 2018, 12:15:29 pm »
Klopp on Fabinho:

"We had similar questions about Robbo and Oxlade. Fabinho is full of energy and desire. It's not nice to tell him he's not involved but he's come from another league with a different system, it takes time. The plan was and still is that he will make us better."

On Neville's comments:

The last one was:-

"What did he say about Man United in that situation? Nothing?Are they focusing on Nothing?"
"We have to change from doubter to believer.  Now."

Offline Jookie

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #308 on: September 14, 2018, 12:15:46 pm »

This. 100%

Agreed with everything except the bold part. I can think of a few.
And more than that, the entire team seems to have a proclivity to dive and cheat. And not to forget the flying tackles and blatant fouls when losing.

Loads of teams have players like this. Other teams will say similar about our players.

I don't get why Spurs fans would want a rivalry with us. Chelsea, WHU and Arsenal all view Spurs as a rival and a hated team. More so than they do each other. They all hate Spurs the most!

Think City are in the same boat as Spurs. They seem to want to generate a rivalry with us. Don't take the bait.

I actually don't think the Chelsea rivalry was like this. It came about because of a number of factors that built into something bigger -  Mourinho v Benitez, Mourinho's antics at the League Cup Final, Terry, the Alonso ankle injury, the different political leanings of the 2 clubs supporter bases. That all really only made a difference because they beat us in a league cup final, and then we beat them in the CL semi final. Then we beat them in an FACup semi final. Then another CL semi final. Before 2 QF losses against them. In between there were league games and the CL group in 2006. And they bought Torres off us. There was melting pot of things that made this an intense rivalry for about a 6 year period. Now that's gone I think the rivalry has begun to subside. There was a time during 2005-2010 that I 'hated' Chelsea on sporting level. Not really now.

City and Spurs have literally nothing with us that compares to that period we had with Chelsea. Never mind United or Everton.

Offline Indomitable_Carp

• Asterixophile
  • Legacy Fan
  • From the depths of Sevvy Park lake
« Reply #309 on: September 14, 2018, 12:31:29 pm »

I'd agree with all of that. I am a young(ish) fan in Liverpool, and most people my age aren't that bothered about Spurs away from when we're playing them. In fact, of all the other teams in the Top 6, they are probably the ones I have the most respect for in terms of not splashing loads of money and promoting young and English talent.

Saying all that, that doesn't mean that I don't want to absolutely demolish them tomorrow.

Offline markedasred

• Knowing me, Knowing you... ahaaa!!! Resident Large Canine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • No Murdoch in our house
« Reply #310 on: September 14, 2018, 12:31:33 pm »
23hours and 59 minutes to go....
"For those of you watching in black and white, Liverpool are the team with the ball"

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #311 on: September 14, 2018, 12:49:10 pm »
Looks like I have some worried mates who support other clubs. Apparently Becker is shite, Salah and Virgil are not world class, our fullbacks are unproven and we have holes in our side.  :o
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline Tony19:6

• Begets John 3:16
  • Legacy Fan
  • Born and Bred
« Reply #312 on: September 14, 2018, 12:55:19 pm »
When Spurs beat UTD at Old Trafford they were the greatest team on the planet according to some.

A week later they lose away to a Watford side who have a 100% PL record and all of a sudden Kane's knackered All's out, Lloris is out and they're in meltdown.

Make no mistake Kane will cause us problems, Erikson will be firing, Dembele will be up for it and Moura will be looking to build on his decent start, not to mention several other very good players they have in their side.

Still believe we have enough to win, but it will be very tough.
A Great man once said...
"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and of making yourself available to receive a pass.
It is terribly simple."

http://twitter.com/Tony19_6

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #313 on: September 14, 2018, 12:59:25 pm »
Klopp on Fabinho:

On Neville's comments:

For those wondering what the ogre said:

Neville argued that the Reds could not successfully compete on two fronts this season, saying in The Times:

“The Champions League – if I was Liverpool, I would kick it into touch.

“I know that’s very hard to do but if they could go into February, March, April without it, I think they could have a real chance if they had free weeks.”

And he got this fantastic doh-reply from Klopp:

How do you prepare for a game when you don’t focus on it? I don’t understand, do we play our kids or what?
« Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 01:01:06 pm by the_red_pill »
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #314 on: September 14, 2018, 01:23:21 pm »
When Spurs beat UTD at Old Trafford they were the greatest team on the planet according to some.

A week later they lose away to a Watford side who have a 100% PL record and all of a sudden Kane's knackered All's out, Lloris is out and they're in meltdown.

Make no mistake Kane will cause us problems, Erikson will be firing, Dembele will be up for it and Moura will be looking to build on his decent start, not to mention several other very good players they have in their side.

Still believe we have enough to win, but it will be very tough.

It'll be very tough for them too, we're full of confidence and even when not playing very well we've still ground out wins.

Offline The Final Third

• Brought to you from 15 minutes in the future :)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #315 on: September 14, 2018, 01:26:43 pm »
<a href="https://youtube.com/v/_MfBXmjvEqY" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://youtube.com/v/_MfBXmjvEqY</a>

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #316 on: September 14, 2018, 01:27:30 pm »
So with Son now officially skipping out of military service, do we call them Tottenham Bonespur?

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #317 on: September 14, 2018, 01:28:15 pm »
Given that they got thumped 4-1 last year that’s a total impossibility for the players ... ever been back to somewhere you got thrashed? It’s the exact opposite.

As for assessing Spurs they’re a very good team who could beat us tomorrow ... but being objective they are weaker than they were last year. It’s a great time to play them

And to add, too much confidence from whom exactly? And how is that relevant to the players and what they do tomorrow? We can have 0 confidence in them and they could go out an win, and vice versa.

Not sure why people cling on this notion that how we feels as supporters has an impact on how the players view the game, especially away from home.

It will be a difficult match regardless of what we think on here. The most important thing is that the players are prepared for it, and I imagine they will be after the lesson they learned at the last encounter
« Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 01:35:11 pm by deFacto »

Offline Big-Cisse

• Anny Roader
« Reply #318 on: September 14, 2018, 01:30:17 pm »

lloris was in . . . frustrating game!

Offline Living Legends

• Legacy Fan
  • 5 Times Baby! Make that 6 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
« Reply #319 on: September 14, 2018, 01:40:30 pm »
It was Vorm and he had a great game, the bastard.

Yeah remember that well...
He is like lightning off his line and I was surprised just how quick he is.
Hopefully Mo gets there before him tomorrow to make him look foolish, might even be worth a bet  ;D