Author Topic: IPTV  (Read 308455 times)

Offline Lee79

• Boys Pen
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: IPTV
« Reply #2320 on: November 2, 2022, 07:23:02 pm »
No worries, I understand the reluctance. Never had time to post much, to be honest don't have much to add that hasn't been said! Got a decent link last time but seems to be having issues and would prefer a recommendation rather than randomly trying ones out. Cheers anyway

Offline ooter1

• Kopite
« Reply #2321 on: November 2, 2022, 08:30:57 pm »
Try vidio lee if its just football you want iptv for.

Offline MBL?

• England Rugby Union's biggest fan. Accepts nothing smaller than 6.5 you know......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2322 on: November 2, 2022, 08:44:03 pm »
I'm all for keeping the names of them quiet to stop the bots searching for online references but refusing to pass on the name of one to a member who has been on here for years is a bit odd. Especially if the service is taking on new subs.
There is no web link for this or anything. It’s someone off here and it’s not my place to be telling others who it is so I think it’s fair to let them contact them if they want to. I know they keep an eye on the thread so they will or they won’t if you know what I mean.

Offline MBL?

• England Rugby Union's biggest fan. Accepts nothing smaller than 6.5 you know......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2323 on: November 2, 2022, 08:45:10 pm »
No worries, I understand the reluctance. Never had time to post much, to be honest don't have much to add that hasn't been said! Got a decent link last time but seems to be having issues and would prefer a recommendation rather than randomly trying ones out. Cheers anyway
There was a forum link posted in the last few pages where you can request subs. I’d try there if I was you.

Offline Lee79

• Boys Pen
« Reply #2324 on: November 2, 2022, 09:35:37 pm »
Thanks all, will take a look

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2325 on: November 3, 2022, 10:54:28 am »

I may be wrong, but I think I sorted you with one last year.

I know there were another couple signed up to it too. To be honest, I wouldn't recommend it again. I let my sub expire and haven't bothered renewing.
Every time there was an issue it was always your fault, never theirs. When multiple people complained, they came back with 'all IPTV is down, not just this one,' despite my other provider being perfectly fine.
They've defintely got a couple of plants in the chat group I am in that are constantly after every match telling them how great the service is, but I never found it anything better than bog standard after the first few weeks, and I'd only consider re-subscribing if it was a last resort.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Juan Kerr

• Main Stander
« Reply #2326 on: November 3, 2022, 11:09:04 am »
Need a new sub the one i've been with just ran out. Been hesitant about going with them again.
Anyone any recommendations?

Offline Ben S

• Remember we were partners in crime. Pigeon Fancier. GTL Bus Freak. Also known as Bambi, apparently - or Miss Kitty on Wednesdays....
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool 5 - 1 London
« Reply #2327 on: November 3, 2022, 11:48:55 am »
Never understand the cloak and daggers approach.  FAST etc aren't going to be reading RAWK to find providers.

In fact there are plenty of reputable providers that have been going for years with public websites for sign up that are easy to find....

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #2328 on: November 3, 2022, 12:02:09 pm »
At this stage it doesnt really matter

Yes it was a bit odd but the guy didnt feel comfortable doing it so leave it be

I was using perfect player for a particular sub but that went to shit,

I switched it to tvmate which works fine without a vpn

My other one only works for a vpn, Champions league games are usually a nightmare but for the Napoli game the other night it was fine.

storm in a teacup with the PM issue
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline Lee79

• Boys Pen
« Reply #2329 on: November 3, 2022, 07:44:41 pm »
I may be wrong, but I think I sorted you with one last year.

Hi, yes you did mate and to be honest for what I use it was OK but had issues with the non sky/bt games recently. Oddly if I watched those channels when we were on it was broadly fine so won't be renewing that one this time either

Offline MBL?

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2330 on: November 5, 2022, 12:37:52 am »
Never understand the cloak and daggers approach.  FAST etc aren't going to be reading RAWK to find providers.

In fact there are plenty of reputable providers that have been going for years with public websites for sign up that are easy to find....
Id have no problem sharing a link with an established user like Paul. I don’t see how it’s cloak and dagger not giving out another users name. Bit weird people finding this strange as far as I can see. Might help if you put up the links to the website you mentioned? I thought naming websites on here was a bit of a no no though?

One of the ones I had down the years was Vader which I think got shutdown because of all the promotion and how popular it was. Still miss the matchcenter part of their app. Have seen some similar but that was great.

Offline RobbieRedman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2331 on: November 9, 2022, 07:40:46 pm »
any idea what channel we will be on tonight? cant find us

Online JasonF

• Frenkie says "Ilaix, don't do it"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Funny T-Shirts
« Reply #2332 on: November 9, 2022, 07:44:34 pm »
any idea what channel we will be on tonight? cant find us

I found us on these if you have any of them:

Supersport Variety 3
Bein Sports 3 Aus

There's a few more listed on liveonsat.com but most look like online services bar a few Balkan region channels.

Offline RobbieRedman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2333 on: November 9, 2022, 07:50:27 pm »
I found us on these if you have any of them:

Supersport Variety 3
Bein Sports 3 Aus

There's a few more listed on liveonsat.com but most look like online services bar a few Balkan region channels.
Thanks mate i'll give them a go

Online JasonF

• Frenkie says "Ilaix, don't do it"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Funny T-Shirts
« Reply #2334 on: November 9, 2022, 07:55:19 pm »
Thanks mate i'll give them a go

Fubo 3 too apparently.

Offline ooter1

• Kopite
« Reply #2335 on: November 10, 2022, 09:30:42 am »
I got it on ESPN plus 5 HD, perfect stream.
Found a few others but foreign comms.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2336 on: November 10, 2022, 09:56:51 am »
Germany dazn was fine for last nights game, was in German but it didnt bother me

Offline harrylfc

• Legacy Fan
  • XABI'S MATE
« Reply #2337 on: November 13, 2022, 08:55:15 pm »
Ive found a way of getting all the football channels (and more) for free .. Anybody wants a heads up just pm me

Offline pathetic

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2338 on: November 14, 2022, 01:51:55 pm »
I've seen people recommend "vidio" on here for PL football. Does it also have CL and other leagues? And do you need a vpn to run it? Thanks

Offline ooter1

• Kopite
« Reply #2339 on: November 14, 2022, 02:17:59 pm »
Yes you need an Indonesian VPN to register for vidio and run it.
Found another cheaper option and tried it out at the weekend, rabbithole is a Bangladesh service, has PL football, serie A, la Liga and Ligue 1 football, got a 24 hour sub on Saturday (cost 19c :) )and it was spot on.
Vidio only has PL and CL.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2340 on: November 14, 2022, 02:59:32 pm »
I've seen people recommend "vidio" on here for PL football. Does it also have CL and other leagues? And do you need a vpn to run it? Thanks

The only problem with using a legitimate source with a vpn is that they can block the vpn at anytime.

There’s a few options for free streams,apps and kodi add-ons being the easiest.I used free sources for a couple of years but they're usually the first to get taken down/blocked,it's why I switched to paid,got sick and tired of losing the feed during the match.

Best place to find the free apps is on apk time,just install a couple so that you can switch if/when the feed dies.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline ooter1

• Kopite
« Reply #2341 on: November 14, 2022, 03:20:17 pm »
Well at 20c for each 24 hour sub you're hardly losing megabucks if the VPN goes kaput.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2342 on: November 14, 2022, 03:41:02 pm »
Well at 20c for each 24 hour sub you're hardly losing megabucks if the VPN goes kaput.

That's not the point though is it,just putting it out there so people new to iptv understand.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Sonofthewind

• Main Stander
  • Cheers like
« Reply #2343 on: November 29, 2022, 10:00:41 pm »
I'd like to dip my toe in the water with this. Can anyone PM me a link? Thanks

Offline ooter1

• Kopite
« Reply #2344 on: November 30, 2022, 08:07:03 am »
I'd like to dip my toe in the water with this. Can anyone PM me a link? Thanks
that's the link for vidio but you need to use an indonesian vpn.
https://www.vidio.com/categories/52-home-page
rabbithole you need a bangladesh vpn.
https://www.rabbitholebd.com/

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2345 on: November 30, 2022, 10:12:44 am »
Sorry but I really dont think people will be taking you up on this offer when you have just one post, however genuine it may be.

Offline Rush7V

• Kemlynite
« Reply #2346 on: November 30, 2022, 10:22:44 am »
Sorry but I really dont think people will be taking you up on this offer when you have just one post, however genuine it may be.

Totally understand, hence the wary post haha :)

Offline ooter1

• Kopite
« Reply #2347 on: November 30, 2022, 10:49:39 am »
anyone is welcome to try it.

If you provide 12/24 hour tests I'd be interested in trying it please mate.

Offline Rush7V

• Kemlynite
« Reply #2348 on: November 30, 2022, 10:51:28 am »
If you provide 12/24 hour tests I'd be interested in trying it please mate.

I do, 24 hour trials :) I can't PM though haha :)

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2349 on: November 30, 2022, 11:35:35 am »
You provide it, or you're a reseller?

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2350 on: November 30, 2022, 11:41:06 am »
Both, I have my own dedi but also part of a much bigger cluster, providing resilience and stability!

Sound,

I'd be willing to take a trial, but at 48 hours over a packed Premier League weekend rather than when there's fuck all on that no one is watching.

Offline ooter1

• Kopite
« Reply #2351 on: November 30, 2022, 11:47:47 am »
Not many providers give 48 hr tests in fairness.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2352 on: November 30, 2022, 11:49:21 am »
Not many providers give 48 hr tests in fairness.

He's a newbie with 11 posts. If he wants the business he'll give 48 hours  ;D

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2353 on: November 30, 2022, 11:51:38 am »
Apologies if this isn't allowed or if I've lucked out but I actually provide IPTV (A good one, not the usual £50 a year shite that buffers every match day or dies every other day) which also doesn't require VPNs (Touch wood, probably jinxed it now) - anyone is welcome to try it.

Again, if this is not allowed. let me know and I'll remove the post!!!

PS I haven't signed up purely for this, was just the one of the first thing I saw whilst browsing the forums!!! Genuinely a fan :)

Pretty big claim to make. The last IPTV I had that was recommendable was Revo and I haven't used them in 3 or 4 years I think. Every one since has been 50/50 whether the game you are watching will stay on for the 90 minutes.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2354 on: November 30, 2022, 11:52:56 am »
Not sure when PMs unlock but if you have Telegram, ping me on there - @Rush7V and I'll let you guys try it.

15 posts.

As above, I'll take a 48 hour trial when the Premier League returns.

Offline Rush7V

• Kemlynite
« Reply #2355 on: November 30, 2022, 11:56:40 am »
He's a newbie with 11 posts. If he wants the business he'll give 48 hours  ;D

I'll take that haha, first few who wish to try it, I'll do 48 hour trials :) Also appears I can receive PMs now :)
« Last Edit: November 30, 2022, 03:43:06 pm by Rush7V »

Offline Sonofthewind

• Main Stander
  • Cheers like
« Reply #2356 on: December 1, 2022, 08:28:30 am »
that's the link for vidio but you need to use an indonesian vpn.
https://www.vidio.com/categories/52-home-page
rabbithole you need a bangladesh vpn.
https://www.rabbitholebd.com/

Thanks!

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #2357 on: December 1, 2022, 11:40:52 am »
My subscription expires in a month and the prices have rocketed up... paying around £120 a year and half the channels don't even work nowadays or if they do they jump so would welcome some recommendations going forward.
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline Lalesa

• Kemlynite
« Reply #2358 on: December 14, 2022, 08:05:43 pm »
My subscription expires in a month and the prices have rocketed up... paying around £120 a year and half the channels don't even work nowadays or if they do they jump so would welcome some recommendations going forward.
I understand you as it also annoyed me. Have you thought about installing PVR Simple Client? This is a Kodi addon that lets you stream live TV channels and works with your existing IPTV subscriptions (you can check the review if interested). Thanks to this integration of your current IPTV service with this addon, you can stream channels on Kodi. Thus, you will have a wider choice of channels. Moreover, the addon lets you stream your channels on a wide range of devices.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2022, 09:31:26 am by Lalesa »

Offline Lee79

• Boys Pen
« Reply #2359 on: December 20, 2022, 08:13:25 pm »
Would be interested too if you don't mind. Old supplier expired now and proper football starts again soon ;D Ta