Author Topic: Local Sales  (Read 297950 times)

Online anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
Re: Local Sales
« Reply #2560 on: October 11, 2022, 11:00:50 am »
Another unsuccessful sale incoming... 2nd of the day

Queue Position.... 52.4k
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline sheepfest

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #2561 on: October 11, 2022, 11:34:37 am »
Well there is clearly a new workaround with people basketing early as my queue position was 12. Took about 2 mins to get on the site but yep you guessed it sold out. U9 flashed up once.

Laugh, rage or 🤣

Offline anitrella

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2562 on: October 11, 2022, 12:30:41 pm »
Don’t give up… managed to nick 2 x singles about 11.30

Offline deanloco9

• Kopite
« Reply #2563 on: October 11, 2022, 12:31:34 pm »
Wow, I have just managed to bag two individual tickets at 12:14pm and 12:30pm - It said it was sold out but after about a hour of refreshing I got them!

Don't give up refreshing until it's off the website

Website is awful and plagued with 406 errors.

Offline sheepfest

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #2564 on: October 11, 2022, 12:36:27 pm »
Maybe not got lucky yet for west ham but bagged a city ticket instead about midday so some comfort only not £9!

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #2565 on: October 11, 2022, 01:11:39 pm »
Someone advertising 40 odd WHU tickets at £100 a pop after todays locals  :butt

Offline RebeccaLFC

• Kopite
« Reply #2566 on: October 11, 2022, 01:11:59 pm »
What’s taking it so long…

Online includo

• Main Stander
« Reply #2567 on: October 11, 2022, 01:18:04 pm »
Getting out of hand these local tickets, got told someone had 12 for an other sale!

Offline deanloco9

• Kopite
« Reply #2568 on: October 11, 2022, 01:23:25 pm »
Surely the club could identify those buying more than 4 or even 10 and ban them

Offline Bapsandwaps

• Main Stander
« Reply #2569 on: October 11, 2022, 03:38:06 pm »
Well there is clearly a new workaround with people basketing early as my queue position was 12. Took about 2 mins to get on the site but yep you guessed it sold out. U9 flashed up once.

Laugh, rage or 🤣

That is a joke mate. That should be reported to the club its shocking.

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2570 on: October 11, 2022, 03:48:39 pm »

Laugh, rage or 🤣

Lol. Literally no more you can do (other than we all need to find the new workaround!)

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #2571 on: October 11, 2022, 04:06:35 pm »
Lol. Literally no more you can do (other than we all need to find the new workaround!)

Yeah exactly. If you can’t fight them, join them (that’s if some kind soul shows me how  :wave )! Unless, the ticket office pull their finger out and make some drastic changes

Offline Bapsandwaps

• Main Stander
« Reply #2572 on: October 11, 2022, 04:45:20 pm »
I have just tweeted the bastards on the lfc help. Don't even use twitter so don't even know if it worked, probably look like a ranting lunatic.

Offline sheepfest

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #2573 on: October 11, 2022, 06:12:21 pm »
That is a joke mate. That should be reported to the club its shocking.
Think I would rather the usual over an hour wait than have that happen again. 

Like many have said after Klopp departs will seriously look at packing it in maybe bar the cups , sitting in near silence with people who think it's a jolly day out to tick off the bucket list and who have paid a parasite tout takes the fun away and not to mention the state of the sport in general.
For now will just keep plugging away and enjoy the pre and post match drinks and the moments of pure joy that being at Anfield can deliver.

Offline TwitterJayy

• Kopite
« Reply #2574 on: October 12, 2022, 01:29:40 am »
I have just tweeted the bastards on the lfc help. Don't even use twitter so don't even know if it worked, probably look like a ranting lunatic.
Most pointless thing in the world.
Was told they will review it and work with the clubs supporter board.
Does anyone know who it is because this has been going on long enough.

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2575 on: October 17, 2022, 10:26:41 am »
U1 local section chock full of tourists again yesterday and again, the stewards watching what I was doing as I went through the turnstile - they must be looking for how many are using QR codes/screenshots.

Offline upthereds1993

• Anny Roader
« Reply #2576 on: October 17, 2022, 11:27:01 am »
U1 local section chock full of tourists again yesterday and again, the stewards watching what I was doing as I went through the turnstile - they must be looking for how many are using QR codes/screenshots.

Was waiting for my mate at my usual spot on the garage wall yesterday, get there a few hours early so wasn't many people around. Group of about 6 or 7 eastern europeans follow these two fellas over. "U1 or U9 you'll be in" one of the fellas says to the eastern Europeans and then proceeds to quote them £400 a ticket. After finding out that they want tickets together he then notifies them that they'll actually cost more than £400 each. A bit of haggling went on and they appeared to part ways without buying anything, although the fella did tell them the price might drop closer to the game depending on how many they shift. Two police officers an earshot away too. Guessing these are where a lot of the local tickets are going. Was two fellas doing the "touting" and by the sounds of things there was another fella who had the tickets. Grim

Offline Bapsandwaps

• Main Stander
« Reply #2577 on: October 17, 2022, 11:35:46 am »
Some money that, 9 quid ticket selling for 400 big ones fuckinhell

Offline jack witham

• Anny Roader
« Reply #2578 on: October 17, 2022, 12:52:42 pm »
I was in U9 yesterday first time ever been up there,tourist central hardly heard a scouse accent.
So many whoppers wearing half and half scarves and taking selfies.
I will not be frequenting that part of the ground again.
Form is temporary,Class is permanent.

Offline Vauxy head red

• Main Stander
« Reply #2579 on: October 20, 2022, 11:05:30 am »
Was waiting for my mate at my usual spot on the garage wall yesterday, get there a few hours early so wasn't many people around. Group of about 6 or 7 eastern europeans follow these two fellas over. "U1 or U9 you'll be in" one of the fellas says to the eastern Europeans and then proceeds to quote them £400 a ticket. After finding out that they want tickets together he then notifies them that they'll actually cost more than £400 each. A bit of haggling went on and they appeared to part ways without buying anything, although the fella did tell them the price might drop closer to the game depending on how many they shift. Two police officers an earshot away too. Guessing these are where a lot of the local tickets are going. Was two fellas doing the "touting" and by the sounds of things there was another fella who had the tickets. Grim

I haven’t had a local ticket in 3/4 years and it was mainly Eastern Europeans in them blocks then too. If not, very few scouse accents. Just got 22000 in queue for Leeds and my bird got 55000. It’s a farce. Are they paper tickets these days I can’t remember what they used to be. If not, are the touts using burner phones or what.

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2580 on: October 20, 2022, 11:06:26 am »
64k in the queue. Madness.

Offline deanloco9

• Kopite
« Reply #2581 on: October 20, 2022, 11:06:31 am »
Just got 2 tickets for Leeds

Offline anitrella

• Anny Roader
« Reply #2582 on: October 20, 2022, 04:17:42 pm »
Was in U9 last night and it was much better than I thought it would be in terms of local vs non local. Few around me starting songs and getting involved, was decent

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2583 on: October 28, 2022, 11:12:06 am »
Another day, another 55k battle over 500 tickets.

Offline Bapsandwaps

• Main Stander
« Reply #2584 on: November 4, 2022, 11:12:29 am »
Anyone get anything today

Offline KIFS

• Main Stander
  • Orcs must die!
« Reply #2585 on: November 4, 2022, 11:36:41 am »
Anyone get anything today
Unbelievably managed to get one this morning, even though I was 15k in the queue!

Offline mattyyt

• Anny Roader
  • He drinks sangria
« Reply #2586 on: November 4, 2022, 11:42:36 am »
Nothing, but it chucked me out into a queue around 9am and there was 1,000 people ahead of me. Makes you realise how many people you’re competing with in this F5 game…

Offline RedBec1993

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2587 on: November 4, 2022, 11:59:50 am »
Nothing. The local sales are clearly being exploited even more so than the normal members sales. The idea has always been good since it was implemented back in 2016 but it’s not seen as a positive anymore. The fact people don’t even have to prove they have a L postcode is a disgrace and again people who don’t have an L postcode are clearly having a field day along with queue jumpers and touts able to register multiple accounts with blag postcodes and hoover up all the tickets. I wouldn’t mind if they just scrap the local sales if they aren’t going to be watertight with the way it’s managed. Should have to upload ID to prove you have a L postcode and your ID should match the address on the system. Plus make them non transferable.

Offline Lisa07

• Boys Pen
« Reply #2588 on: November 4, 2022, 12:01:57 pm »
I managed two singles in the early sale.

Offline mattyyt

• Anny Roader
  • He drinks sangria
« Reply #2589 on: November 4, 2022, 12:14:20 pm »
Nothing. The local sales are clearly being exploited even more so than the normal members sales. The idea has always been good since it was implemented back in 2016 but it’s not seen as a positive anymore. The fact people don’t even have to prove they have a L postcode is a disgrace and again people who don’t have an L postcode are clearly having a field day along with queue jumpers and touts able to register multiple accounts with blag postcodes and hoover up all the tickets. I wouldn’t mind if they just scrap the local sales if they aren’t going to be watertight with the way it’s managed. Should have to upload ID to prove you have a L postcode and your ID should match the address on the system. Plus make them non transferable.

It’s unbelievable that there aren’t any ID checks. I’m sure when they first implemented it I had to go to Anfield to prove my address, so looks like they’ve actively decided to stop checking this. I just wish the club was willing to work with us on this and implement some of the ideas people have to combat it.

Also, anyone manipulating the system needs to take a look at themselves; abusing something good that is designed to help the local community of they club they claim to support…

Offline DIOJIM

• Main Stander
  • probs moaning about tickets
« Reply #2590 on: November 4, 2022, 12:25:57 pm »
Fan update next month will sort them out hopefully for the foreseeable.

I'll probably get moaned at for saying it but it's not just non-locals exploiting the system. Obviously taking them out of local sales will help massively but there's still a bunch of locals with every single family member under the sun signed up to the system with ID's at the ready for the fan update on. Someone's 90 year old Nana will probs have an account with 13+...

Offline RedBec1993

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2591 on: November 4, 2022, 12:29:53 pm »

I'll probably get moaned at for saying it but it's not just non-locals exploiting the system. Obviously taking them out of local sales will help massively but there's still a bunch of locals with every single family member under the sun signed up to the system with ID's at the ready for the fan update on. Someone's 90 year old Nana will probs have an account with 13+...

Oh definitely yeah I agree but I would class them as touts Tbf because no doubt they sell on them for £100 or something 😁

Online Divock

• Main Stander
« Reply #2592 on: November 4, 2022, 01:12:45 pm »

I wouldn't be so sure about the fan update unfortunately. It's only for members so the general admission accounts won't get touched. Even if the general admission accounts did get looked at, it would take seconds to open a new one after the fan update.

The lack of checks is embarrassing.

Offline Bapsandwaps

• Main Stander
« Reply #2593 on: November 4, 2022, 01:17:59 pm »
I wouldn't be so sure about the fan update unfortunately. It's only for members so the general admission accounts won't get touched. Even if the general admission accounts did get looked at, it would take seconds to open a new one after the fan update.

The lack of checks is embarrassing.

It therefore makes your think it is by design.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #2594 on: November 4, 2022, 08:48:47 pm »
It’s unbelievable that there aren’t any ID checks. I’m sure when they first implemented it I had to go to Anfield to prove my address, so looks like they’ve actively decided to stop checking this. I just wish the club was willing to work with us on this and implement some of the ideas people have to combat it.

Also, anyone manipulating the system needs to take a look at themselves; abusing something good that is designed to help the local community of they club they claim to support…
:wellin :wellin
We are a team of one half.

Offline RebeccaLFC

• Kopite
« Reply #2595 on: November 7, 2022, 11:40:30 am »
I agree, I do think we should go back to the old method of having to collect the ticket up from the stadium...

Online anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #2596 on: November 24, 2022, 09:45:00 pm »
Any hope that the "fan update" actually has an impact on these sales?
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Online 205mob

• Main Stander
« Reply #2597 on: November 25, 2022, 01:08:48 am »
Any hope that the "fan update" actually has an impact on these sales?

Doubt it will as if you dont buy in november sales you dont have to do a fan update. Once you do a fan update though the address section locks so you are unable to change your details without notifying the club which she be in place from when u make an account.

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #2598 on: November 25, 2022, 05:52:38 pm »
FAN Update is coming for all purchases.  other changes too.

Offline Terry Hanks

• Boys Pen
« Reply #2599 on: December 2, 2022, 06:55:32 am »
Fan update won't stop much.
Touts will evolve, memberships will just go in peoples names, friends/family members etc.
The only thing that would stop it is pictures on tickets but that would cause so much chaos it would be unworkable.
For example, our four tickets change hands so many times during the season we have had to buy our own burner phones to put them onto, there are rarely the four owners at the game two weeks in a row.
They don't usually go further than brothers/sisters or kids but they do change a lot and a picture would cause a lot of aggro and this happens all over the ground every game.
I don't know what the answer is but I'm pretty sure whatever they will do touts will find a way around it.