Author Topic: Season Ticket Waiting List  (Read 581989 times)

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
Re: Season Ticket Waiting List
« Reply #3920 on: August 15, 2022, 01:59:12 pm »
Around 2004 maybe? That opt in was what really made the ST Waiting List explode I think - before that you had to write (snail mail!) to the club and asked to be put on the list.

I remember in about 2002 I was stopped by someone trying to sign people up with LFC credit cards outside the ground and that form had a box to tick to join the waiting list as well.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3921 on: August 15, 2022, 02:35:18 pm »
I wonder if they’d be better introducing fixed term season tickets.

So for example, you get a ticket but only for a maximum of 5 years, that ticket must then be returned to the club and passed onto the next person in line.

Would help reduce the wait for a ST atleast.

Obviously those who’ve had them for years already would be exempt, so it would only be for newly returned STs.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #3922 on: August 15, 2022, 02:45:49 pm »
I wonder if they’d be better introducing fixed term season tickets.

So for example, you get a ticket but only for a maximum of 5 years, that ticket must then be returned to the club and passed onto the next person in line.

Would help reduce the wait for a ST atleast.

Obviously those who’ve had them for years already would be exempt, so it would only be for newly returned STs.

Imagine waiting 22 years for a seasie and being told you can only have it for 5 years but the guy in front of you gets it for life

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3923 on: August 15, 2022, 02:54:43 pm »
Imagine waiting 22 years for a seasie and being told you can only have it for 5 years but the guy in front of you gets it for life

Aye didn’t think about those who’ve been waiting for donkeys years like, fair enough.

Offline dobbouk

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3924 on: August 17, 2022, 04:28:16 am »
Mine has disappeared from my account. It said 'merging' for a while.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3925 on: August 17, 2022, 12:17:24 pm »
Mine has disappeared from my account. It said 'merging' for a while.

Mine disappeared and I was a bit worried because it was after I changed some personal information. But it seems from the posts above that it's disappeared for everyone.

Not sure why I was worried - it's not like I'm going to get one before I die.
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3926 on: August 17, 2022, 12:18:54 pm »

I can really see them scrapping seasies altogether at some point and then putting all STH's on 19 credits.
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #3927 on: August 17, 2022, 03:23:03 pm »
I can really see them scrapping seasies altogether at some point and then putting all STH's on 19 credits.

I can see them tiering memberships (similar to how Arsenal do)..
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Online stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3928 on: August 17, 2022, 03:32:07 pm »

Absolutely no chance they'll do that.

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #3929 on: August 17, 2022, 03:42:08 pm »
isn't it already kind of like that? All members....4+.....13+
YNWA

Offline pl_kop_1969

• Main Stander
« Reply #3930 on: August 17, 2022, 04:00:22 pm »

I remember one of those 'Your Voice' surveys a few years back which was asking whether you'd be interested in a 'gold membership' which gave you a better chance of tickets. They didn't call it that but that was the basic idea. Hopefully the supporter's organisations will stop them moving in that direction.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3931 on: August 17, 2022, 04:16:53 pm »
I remember one of those 'Your Voice' surveys a few years back which was asking whether you'd be interested in a 'gold membership' which gave you a better chance of tickets. They didn't call it that but that was the basic idea. Hopefully the supporter's organisations will stop them moving in that direction.

Isn't that basically how the old PTS worked?
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline paulgil23

• Kemlynite
« Reply #3932 on: August 17, 2022, 05:37:16 pm »
23 years and counting for me, 1009 on the list. If you'd have told me as a 7 year old I might get one aged 30, I'd have laughed.

My Grandad, added to the list at the same time as me is in the 5000s. I assume a victim of the mess up mentioned in this thread.

23 years for me too. Joined it in early 1999.
I’m currently 2542 on the list.
Mad how people who joined at the same time are in wildly different places on the list. I’ve seen a couple of people who’ve been on 21 years get a season ticket.
Long history of incompetence from the lfc ticket office though. Not gonna change any time soon.

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #3933 on: August 17, 2022, 05:45:12 pm »
isn't it already kind of like that? All members....4+.....13+

Not really as thats 1 kind of membership with pre-requisites.. basically you would have  Gold which guarantees X games/ chance so like the old PTS of 50% success rate, with a limit and bronze would be what we have now and is just ballots no ticket guaranteed

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #3934 on: August 17, 2022, 05:52:22 pm »
Not really as thats 1 kind of membership with pre-requisites.. basically you would have  Gold which guarantees X games/ chance so like the old PTS of 50% success rate, with a limit and bronze would be what we have now and is just ballots no ticket guaranteed
Don't know if i like the sound of that though, I assume there would be a waiting list for the gold ones and eventually it becomes a closed shop like STH.
YNWA

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #3935 on: August 17, 2022, 05:58:44 pm »
Don't know if i like the sound of that though, I assume there would be a waiting list for the gold ones and eventually it becomes a closed shop like STH.
Not sure how other clubs do it but I honestly think the club are heading towards that route

Offline D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #3936 on: August 18, 2022, 09:28:49 am »
Everyone’s waiting list position still missing I guess?
Twitter - @ElmDag - 19 League Titles • 8 FA Cups • 9 Football League Cups • 16 FA Charity Shields • 6 UEFA European Cups • 3 UEFA Cups • 4 UEFA European Super Cups • 1 FIFA Club World Cup

Online Divock

• Main Stander
« Reply #3937 on: August 18, 2022, 10:11:46 am »
Everyone’s waiting list position still missing I guess?

Mine is. Think it'll come back once the ACS has been sorted.

Offline bertiemee

• Anny Roader
  • The Anny Road Aggro
« Reply #3938 on: August 26, 2022, 11:49:09 pm »
Mine is still missing

Useless twats probably realised how wrong it was and are backtracking

Offline JDB14

• Boys Pen
« Reply #3939 on: September 1, 2022, 04:49:18 pm »
Position is showing again - mine is unchanged

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3940 on: September 1, 2022, 07:43:10 pm »
Mine too.

Offline Ginieus

• Main Stander
  • Chilled out entertainer
« Reply #3941 on: November 10, 2022, 11:48:02 am »
Thank you for contacting Liverpool Football Club with regards to the Anfield rd expansion.

we have no figures as yet of how many of the general admission seats will become season tickets. 

Once we have this information those supporters on the waiting list will be contacted.

-

Those saying 2k seats from Annie Rd will be season ticket not correct (yet at least).

Online Divock

• Main Stander
« Reply #3942 on: November 10, 2022, 02:22:34 pm »
Thank you for contacting Liverpool Football Club with regards to the Anfield rd expansion.

we have no figures as yet of how many of the general admission seats will become season tickets. 

Once we have this information those supporters on the waiting list will be contacted.

-

Those saying 2k seats from Annie Rd will be season ticket not correct (yet at least).

I asked them not so long ago to confirm whether they'd be keeping STs as 50% of overall capacity (so an additional 3,500 ST seats when the AR expansion is done). They wouldn't answer.

Hoping they at least do this because we're already bottom of the league in terms of STs as a % of capacity.

Don't know what effect seasonal hospitality would have... would the club use those to fudge the overall ST % ?

Offline jwilstroplfc

• Main Stander
« Reply #3943 on: November 11, 2022, 12:06:16 pm »
I got an answer when I asked which was they would be keeping in line with current overall % but like anything im sure they can change their mind - will find out in the next few months i guess

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #3944 on: November 11, 2022, 12:22:59 pm »
it wont be anywhere near 2,000 i wouldn't have thought

Offline dr62499

• Main Stander
  • YNWA
« Reply #3945 on: January 4, 2023, 08:57:41 am »
Anyone have news or chat on ST number plans for the new stand yet? Club would need to be contacting prospective new ST holders soon enough into 2023 to plan for payments etc?

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3946 on: January 4, 2023, 10:11:56 am »
Anyone have news or chat on ST number plans for the new stand yet? Club would need to be contacting prospective new ST holders soon enough into 2023 to plan for payments etc?

It is expected to be circa 2-2.5k given its going to stay the same % ratio as current

Offline D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #3947 on: January 4, 2023, 11:31:19 am »
Anyone know when the hospitality season ticket renewal window is? On the waiting list and have been for a while so was hoping for some movement on that especially with the new stand due for opening next season.
Twitter - @ElmDag - 19 League Titles • 8 FA Cups • 9 Football League Cups • 16 FA Charity Shields • 6 UEFA European Cups • 3 UEFA Cups • 4 UEFA European Super Cups • 1 FIFA Club World Cup

Offline dr62499

• Main Stander
  • YNWA
« Reply #3948 on: January 4, 2023, 11:55:12 am »
It is expected to be circa 2-2.5k given its going to stay the same % ratio as current

so close but yet so far if thats the case   :(   :butt

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3949 on: January 4, 2023, 12:31:28 pm »
Anyone know when the hospitality season ticket renewal window is? On the waiting list and have been for a while so was hoping for some movement on that especially with the new stand due for opening next season.

Invoices usually go out in Jan/early feb

Offline gregor

• Partial to a Swiss Roll
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3950 on: January 4, 2023, 01:35:56 pm »

I did wonder how soon this thread would be bumped once we hit 2023! At least in a few months time all of the calculations and guesswork will be over once and for all.

Offline jwilstroplfc

• Main Stander
« Reply #3951 on: January 4, 2023, 04:26:48 pm »
How many season tickets now? Is it 27k? with that being 50% surely nearer 3-3.5k season tickets issued would be right as a minimum

Offline D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #3952 on: January 5, 2023, 11:05:44 am »
Invoices usually go out in Jan/early feb
Thanks.

We’ve been on the list for a while now, so be interesting to see if we now get offered one and what the pricing is.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3953 on: January 5, 2023, 11:59:51 am »
How many season tickets now? Is it 27k? with that being 50% surely nearer 3-3.5k season tickets issued would be right as a minimum

2k will be going to corporate too though, depends if you include them in the % allocation as being X% season ticket holders then it'll be more like 2

Extra 7k seats.... i personally expect the following roughly. I hope they release the exact numbers but they wont because of the backlash of having so many hospo at Anfield

2.5k GA Season Tickets
2k Corporate / Corporate Season Tickets
2k GA Members Tickets
500 - additional away allocation, locals, sponsors, schools etc..

Offline jwilstroplfc

• Main Stander
« Reply #3954 on: January 5, 2023, 04:15:39 pm »
True - I was looking at the 27k season tickets now which is 50% of total capacity including all corporate and away at present so should in theory be the same with the 7k extra seats. Love to know numbers of 13+ members who are on the waiting list too but thats another discussion

Offline AR48

• Anny Roader
« Reply #3955 on: January 6, 2023, 06:02:45 pm »
What’s our ST % compared to other clubs? I’m certain the club would love get rid of them if they could given the additional revenue they get from all other types of tickets.

Offline gregor

• Partial to a Swiss Roll
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3956 on: January 6, 2023, 08:18:29 pm »
What’s our ST % compared to other clubs? I’m certain the club would love get rid of them if they could given the additional revenue they get from all other types of tickets.

We're at about 50% which is the lowest in the league by a distance. For example - Everton are around 80%, United 70% in a much bigger ground, Arsenal 75%.

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3957 on: January 6, 2023, 08:39:42 pm »
Thanks.

We’ve been on the list for a while now, so be interesting to see if we now get offered one and what the pricing is.

Spoke to them a few days back. They have no idea on type of hospitality and pricing and also they will go back to 2017 and start from there. Off the top of my head your looking at a starting price of 4k plus for the cheapest type. Probably know in the next few months. It’s not even a actual waiting list

Offline D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #3958 on: January 6, 2023, 11:24:57 pm »
Spoke to them a few days back. They have no idea on type of hospitality and pricing and also they will go back to 2017 and start from there. Off the top of my head your looking at a starting price of 4k plus for the cheapest type. Probably know in the next few months. It’s not even a actual waiting list
Thanks for the information.

We’ve been on the waiting list since around 2017 off the top of my head. I’ve queried with them several times about our positions on the waiting list and they’re always rather vague and won’t commit and refer to it not being a list as such.

The starting price of £4,000 being the cheapest seems a bit steep, as that would be more than the entry level prices in the Main Stand I think, (when they were last available) but wouldn’t put anything past them as they clearly know they’ll sell out regardless.

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3959 on: January 7, 2023, 03:10:52 pm »
Thanks for the information.

We’ve been on the waiting list since around 2017 off the top of my head. I’ve queried with them several times about our positions on the waiting list and they’re always rather vague and won’t commit and refer to it not being a list as such.

The starting price of £4,000 being the cheapest seems a bit steep, as that would be more than the entry level prices in the Main Stand I think, (when they were last available) but wouldn’t put anything past them as they clearly know they’ll sell out regardless.

Since the main stand was built they have increased prices by around 1k a ticket. Plus they have removed prices on their enquiry page, to show fake demand as most people will say no at the prices. If we aren’t in the cl next season they won’t sell out either.