Author Topic: Benfica Away  (Read 55336 times)

Offline GeeFJay

• aka 'Gazvinder Singh - Serial stalker.' Subject of a staffroom restraining order.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • insults.net
Re: Benfica Away
« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2010, 03:19:22 pm »
not for here, its going direct to lisbon.

prices will pump up like nobody's business if we all hit the flight websites so this is what i've found:-

cheap everywhere to get back circa £30, expensive to go out no matter who you try.
http://www.quidco.com/user/745087/

www.misternobody.co.uk

http://www.spiritofshankly.com/join.html

banner stolen on pre-season tour 2009 'liverpool fc europes finest five star establishment'

Offline GeeFJay

• aka 'Gazvinder Singh - Serial stalker.' Subject of a staffroom restraining order.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • insults.net
« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2010, 03:20:36 pm »
:)easyjet to faro £125(  wed - fri) but probably gone up now - gives plenty time to get up and coming back won't be daft o'clock start. porto from liverpool not option until 8th april unfortunately.

faro was an option but when you take into account the 3/4hr train journey and the ticket price it ends up being easier and cheaper going direct to lisbon

www.misternobody.co.uk

banner stolen on pre-season tour 2009 'liverpool fc europes finest five star establishment'

Offline Roger

• The Derek Acorah of RAWK & Welsh News Correspondent
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2010, 03:29:37 pm »
:)easyjet to faro £125(  wed - fri) but probably gone up now - gives plenty time to get up and coming back won't be daft o'clock start.

Booked that a few minutes after the draw for £110...from Birmingham...Probably gone up a bit now. Not really arsed about the train journey over there...think the tickets are cheap anyway...

Offline balticred

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2010, 04:09:21 pm »

Is that all? didn't Everton have over 5,000 this year?

Offline Alf Garnett

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Upper Centenary
« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2010, 04:18:02 pm »
Is that all? didn't Everton have over 5,000 this year?

With flights at the prices they are and less than two weeks to the game we will struggle to have 2000+ out there.

Offline balticred

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2010, 04:19:10 pm »
With flights at the prices they are and less than two weeks to the game we will struggle to have 2000+ out there.

agree just wondering what official allocation would be

Offline steviewonders

• Main Stander
« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2010, 04:21:05 pm »
faro was an option but when you take into account the 3/4hr train journey and the ticket price it ends up being easier and cheaper going direct to lisbon
gonna drive mate - £63,less than 3 hr and between 3 cheap enough. we couldn't see anything cheap direct from liverpool. i take your point about getting there - prices hiked out and easier home.

Offline LFCStephen

• Legacy Fan
  • I just carnt get enough....
« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2010, 04:35:22 pm »
I hope we get up near 5000 im deffo up for going to this with a few mates over easter holidays!!

I have 1 euro away on my FC and my mate has 1 aswell but no travel :(

Offline TanistliN

• Main Stander
  • O thou of little faith,wherefore didst thou doubt?
    • ZOR Music Magazine
« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2010, 04:44:09 pm »
And in case not foundin' a ticket inside, anyone considerin' to have a meeting around Lisbon? I know good places xD

Offline PAC-MAN

• 'Hanging on the telephone - you're our number one'
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #49 on: March 19, 2010, 04:49:31 pm »
prices are fucked, anyone got any ideas
Can't stand the left-wing lunatics

Offline LFCStephen

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #50 on: March 19, 2010, 05:00:11 pm »

Offline TLT

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #51 on: March 19, 2010, 05:18:06 pm »
Got to wait till Monday to sort myself out, mate isn't sure if he can get the time off work yet.

Offline PhilV

• Has difficulty in getting it up, apparently.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Epic Swindler
« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2010, 05:30:50 pm »
I'm from Lisbon, its nice there, for you who travel you will have a good time, flights should be fairly cheap with BA or TAP from Gatwick.

shame Sporting didn't get through, damn you Sergio Aguero >.<

alternatively you could ferry to St. Malo and drive down

Offline gnaume

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Wow! My subconsciousness is a genius!
« Reply #53 on: March 19, 2010, 06:28:53 pm »
flights are a fucking nightmare! Found a decent flight back but can't find anything to get there!

Offline aedge659

• Legacy Fan
  • Through wind and rain..
« Reply #54 on: March 19, 2010, 06:50:55 pm »
Can see this being a really poor turn out just because of lack of time, bank hol and cost...although i think they'll be a lot wanting to go...i'll manage it some way!!!

Offline Roger

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #55 on: March 19, 2010, 07:02:28 pm »
flights are a fucking nightmare! Found a decent flight back but can't find anything to get there!

Fly Bristol to Faro with Ryanair. Go Wed and come back Sat is currently £100... Just checked...

Offline GeeFJay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • insults.net
« Reply #56 on: March 19, 2010, 07:40:59 pm »
why why why?? if your going to put it out at least proof read it first:-

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/tickets/latest-ticket-news/benfica-v-liverpool-2010-4-1-20-05-00/news

The Ticket Office have released the following advance notice for Benfica v LFC

Related Links
 UEFA Europa League
SL Benfica v Liverpool FC
Thursday 1st April 2010

Liverpool Football Club will be receiving an allocation of approximately 3000 tickets for this All Ticket fixture price TBC.
We are awaiting confirmation of our allocation of wheelchair spaces.

The Club are still waiting to receive the tickets but can confirm that tickets will go on sale to supporters who purchased a ticket for any of the Away Champions League Group Stage matches or Away Europa League matches from season 20009/2010.
Further details, including dates of sale, will be released as soon as we have them confirmed.

Supporters can book via our Official Travel Partner Thomas Cook who are operating a daytrip from Liverpool priced at £249 excluding match ticket cost at http://www.thomascooksport.com/Football/Premier-League/Liverpool-FCl or phone 0870 752 0924 for more details.

Applications will be by telephone, post and window. If applying by post, applicants must complete a European Away Ticket Application Form and the Fan Card number must be quoted. Forms can be obtained from the Ticket Office or downloaded from our website >>

Credit/debit card details or a cheque made payable to Liverpool Football Club and endorsed not to exceed the maximum value of the highest priced ticket (including Special Delivery fee of £5.65) with return self addressed envelope and a daytime telephone number must also be included. All applications must be received at the Ticket Office by Wednesday 24th March 2010.

If you wish to collect your tickets from the Ticket Office please state this clearly on your application form. You will be contacted when your tickets are ready to collect.
All applicants who have not asked to collect their tickets will have them posted by Special Delivery and be charged accordingly (see above).

Supporters will not be required to provide proof of travel to Lille.

Applications should be addressed to: -

Liverpool Football Club
PO Box 204
Liverpool
L69 4PQ

that bristol to faro has already hit £140

www.misternobody.co.uk

Offline gnaume

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57 on: March 19, 2010, 07:45:13 pm »
Cheers for the info. Problem is I can only take two days off and I'm based in Switzerland. Looks like I'll be doing like Lyon to Lisbon on thursday (arrival at 12:10), Lisbon to Geneva on friday (departure at 10:00). My mother's co-worker just offered driving me to Lyon for 100 Swiss Francs, which would mean 366 Francs (about £190) for the travel. Quite an amount for a stay of just one night but still, very tempted!

edit:
The Club are still waiting to receive the tickets but can confirm that tickets will go on sale to supporters who purchased a ticket for any of the Away Champions League Group Stage matches or Away Europa League matches from season 20009/2010.
erm... wha?
« Last Edit: March 19, 2010, 07:46:49 pm by gnaume »

Offline LFCStephen

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #58 on: March 19, 2010, 07:52:12 pm »
why why why?? if your going to put it out at least proof read it first:-

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/tickets/latest-ticket-news/benfica-v-liverpool-2010-4-1-20-05-00/news

The Ticket Office have released the following advance notice for Benfica v LFC

Related Links
 UEFA Europa League
SL Benfica v Liverpool FC
Thursday 1st April 2010

Liverpool Football Club will be receiving an allocation of approximately 3000 tickets for this All Ticket fixture price TBC.
We are awaiting confirmation of our allocation of wheelchair spaces.

Further details, including dates of sale, will be released as soon as we have them confirmed.

Supporters can book via our Official Travel Partner Thomas Cook who are operating a daytrip from Liverpool priced at £249 excluding match ticket cost at http://www.thomascooksport.com/Football/Premier-League/Liverpool-FCl or phone 0870 752 0924 for more details.

Applications will be by telephone, post and window. If applying by post, applicants must complete a European Away Ticket Application Form and the Fan Card number must be quoted. Forms can be obtained from the Ticket Office or downloaded from our website >>

Credit/debit card details or a cheque made payable to Liverpool Football Club and endorsed not to exceed the maximum value of the highest priced ticket (including Special Delivery fee of £5.65) with return self addressed envelope and a daytime telephone number must also be included. All applications must be received at the Ticket Office by Wednesday 24th March 2010.

If you wish to collect your tickets from the Ticket Office please state this clearly on your application form. You will be contacted when your tickets are ready to collect.
All applicants who have not asked to collect their tickets will have them posted by Special Delivery and be charged accordingly (see above).

Supporters will not be required to provide proof of travel to Lille.

Applications should be addressed to: -

Liverpool Football Club
PO Box 204
Liverpool
L69 4PQ

So that mean anyone with any euro away this season POT or not can apply??

Offline GeeFJay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • insults.net
« Reply #59 on: March 19, 2010, 08:05:49 pm »
edit: erm... wha?

wondered who notice it first :wave

:butt

So that mean anyone with any euro away this season POT or not can apply??

no, but it goes to show what a joke they can be, they've copied and pasted it from somewhere but not changed all the info.

www.misternobody.co.uk

Offline Alf Garnett

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #60 on: March 19, 2010, 08:09:07 pm »
wondered who notice it first :wave

:butt

no, but it goes to show what a joke they can be, they've copied and pasted it from somewhere but not changed all the info.

Ive read it 3 or 4 times now, what is it theyve cocked up?

Doh in advance.

Offline GeeFJay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • insults.net
« Reply #61 on: March 19, 2010, 08:11:10 pm »

:lmao

one great free for all if you've got only one credit ???

www.misternobody.co.uk

Offline Alf Garnett

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #62 on: March 19, 2010, 08:13:26 pm »
:lmao

one great free for all if you've got only one credit ???

The ticket office will have sorted the numbers, there are less than 3,000 fans with 1 credit or more.

Offline gnaume

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #63 on: March 19, 2010, 08:18:53 pm »
The ticket office will have sorted the numbers, there are less than 3,000 fans with 1 credit or more.
sounds right... Would also explain why they don't demand Lille POT

Offline matchball

• Kopite
« Reply #64 on: March 19, 2010, 08:36:48 pm »
Translated from the Benfica site, gives an idea of ticket price.....

Room-of-end of Liga Europe Benfica-Liverpool: Tickets for sale this Saturday The Sport Lisbon and Benfica inform that the tickets for the game of the room-of-end of Liga Europe with the Liverpool will go to be placed for sale in this Saturday, day 20 of March, from the 10 hours. Jesus equips it of Jorge goes to receive the Liverpool in day 1 from April, for 20h05, in the Stadium of the Light. The price of the ingressions varies between the 15 and the 50 euros for partners, while for public are ciphered enter the 30 and 90 euros. To relate that the sales will be exclusive the partners of the Sport Lisbon and Benfica and the associates of the Houses of the Benfica, being that only the partners of the Benfica can acquire a companion ticket. The Benfica informs despite detainers of Red Pass (captive place) can usufruct of the right of the refusal for the respective place, being able such to effect the payment in the multibank until the o day 26 of March or in the bilheteiras remains until the o day 28 of March. In day 29 the places of detainers of Red Pass will go to be freed all (captive place) that they did not efectuaram the payment of the respective place. The tickets go to be placed for sale in the following places: • Bilheteiras of the Stadium of the Sport Lisbon and Benfica • Line of support SLB 707 200 100 (every day of 10h to 19h) • Official Site www.slbenfica.pt (click to buy ticket here ) • Ticket purchase through telemóvel in m.slbenfica.pt

Offline GeeFJay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • insults.net
« Reply #65 on: March 19, 2010, 08:41:49 pm »

now read that again after you've had a few ;D

www.misternobody.co.uk

Offline matchball

• Kopite
« Reply #66 on: March 19, 2010, 08:45:49 pm »
now read that again after you've had a few ;D

Then it will probably make perfect sense ;)

Offline Roger

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #67 on: March 19, 2010, 09:10:48 pm »

possibly cos I posted the info on here!

Offline Roger

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #68 on: March 19, 2010, 09:14:05 pm »
sounds right... Would also explain why they don't demand Lille POT

My proof of travel for that consists of some 1664 cans in my wheelie bin off the ferry..... :-)

Offline GeeFJay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • insults.net
« Reply #69 on: March 19, 2010, 09:37:16 pm »
this pic keeps me coming back for more and is mesmorising, anyone experienced this before?

www.misternobody.co.uk

Offline rhylred

• Here, There and Everywhere Bar Hull City.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #70 on: March 19, 2010, 10:16:30 pm »
this pic keeps me coming back for more and is mesmorising, anyone experienced this before?

was there the last time we got beat 1-0,fantastic stadium but bloody chaotic getting in,loads of spare seats at the back of our end,remember there being loads of bars,selling loads of food + drink outside the ground,also a food mall right across the road,so you can get to the ground early and still have a few bevvies,just checked think the name of the square we all met was called ROSSIO,if you get the chance to go take it,its a brilliant city something like barca +a bloody lot cheaper...

Offline GeeFJay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • insults.net
« Reply #71 on: March 19, 2010, 10:19:46 pm »
if you get the chance to go take it,its a brilliant city something like barca +a bloody lot cheaper...

i'm already half away their, flight down just the accomadation for the near enough week to sort, you not making this one?

i've been reading up on the info from FSF and it does seem a bit mad getting in, bit like debrecen away though and you can go in at any point around the ground to the inner corden?

www.misternobody.co.uk

Offline rhylred

• Here, There and Everywhere Bar Hull City.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #72 on: March 19, 2010, 10:37:51 pm »
i'm already half away their, flight down just the accomadation for the near enough week to sort, you not making this one?

i've been reading up on the info from FSF and it does seem a bit mad getting in, bit like debrecen away though and you can go in at any point around the ground to the inner corden?
yes i'll be there,just waiting for the right price,noticed they've come down a bit tonite,will keep looking over the weekend..

Offline GeeFJay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • insults.net
« Reply #73 on: March 19, 2010, 10:46:33 pm »
good luck and all the best mate, i'm so wound tight tonight after all the searching and eventually slumping for something i wasn't happy with i've had enough now so i'm calling it a night, no doubt i'll bump into longworth as i'm going and coming out of heathrow ;D

www.misternobody.co.uk

Offline SwedenRed

• It's time we stopped mocking the afflicted. Being an England fan in Sweden is punishment enough :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #74 on: March 19, 2010, 11:02:27 pm »
Are those selling arrangements a joke? Anyone with 1 away?! I I dont get a ticket, I'd be fuckin fuming. But I guarantee, only about a 1000 will make this.

Anyway... Eventually found something from Denmark for a wednesday to friday trip.

Offline TLT

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #75 on: March 19, 2010, 11:04:50 pm »
I think the most we have had this season has been 2000ish (or just over). So, the fact we have more, it wont really matter too much. They have clearly done their maths, I don't think even our TO are that stupid, are they? (I just realised what I said :D)

I am more concerned about getting there.

Offline SwedenRed

• It's time we stopped mocking the afflicted. Being an England fan in Sweden is punishment enough :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76 on: March 19, 2010, 11:06:58 pm »
I think the most we have had this season has been 2000ish (or just over). So, the fact we have more, it wont really matter too much. They have clearly done their maths, I don't think even our TO are that stupid, are they? (I just realised what I said :D)

I am more concerned about getting there.
I think they are that stupid! What a piss pot of a ticket office... There must me more than 3000 with one away!

Offline the 92A

• Alberto Incontidor. Peneus. Phantom Thread Locker. Mr Bus. But there'll be another one along soon enough. Almost as bad as Jim...
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #77 on: March 19, 2010, 11:23:53 pm »
was there the last time we got beat 1-0,fantastic stadium but bloody chaotic getting in,loads of spare seats at the back of our end,remember there being loads of bars,selling loads of food + drink outside the ground,also a food mall right across the road,so you can get to the ground early and still have a few bevvies,just checked think the name of the square we all met was called ROSSIO,if you get the chance to go take it,its a brilliant city something like barca +a bloody lot cheaper...

Great trip, but there was an underpass outside, where some got horded into and there was a crush caused by overzealous riot police, but  no trouble and a good laugh and dead friendly, loads of little bars in centre.
Still Dreaming of a Harry Quinn

Offline anon-y-mouse

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #78 on: March 19, 2010, 11:48:55 pm »
heroisdamar if he's still about on here is a Benfica fan and was very helpful 4 years ago.

Offline Veinticinco de Mayo

• Almost as nice as Hellmans and cheaper too! Feedback tourist #57. President of ZATAA.
  • Legacy Fan
  • In an aeroplane over RAWK
« Reply #79 on: March 20, 2010, 12:07:47 am »
He's been on quite a bit today
Tweeting shit about LFC @kevhowson Tweeting shit about music @GigMonkey2
Bill Shankly - 'The socialism I believe in is not really politics; it is humanity, a way of living and sharing the rewards'