Poll

If you only had one bullet who would you shoot?

Kevin - the miserable know it all one
9 (6%)
Chris - the smug pompous one
21 (13.9%)
CJ - the camp thick one
87 (57.6%)
Daphne - the giggly evil one
10 (6.6%)
Judith - the too good for this show i think i'm royalty one
24 (15.9%)

Total Members Voted: 151

Author Topic: Eggheads  (Read 19758 times)

Offline The Bill Hicks Appreciation Society

• It's not much I know, but this is the best Barney could come up with at short notice. Too tight to buy his own cross-dressing gear. AKA 'Condomhead'. Has apparently had Elton John.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Lest we forget
    • Check out my RedmenTV Blogs
Eggheads
« on: May 31, 2006, 07:00:40 pm »
I'm sure there's a few on here that's seen this show, it's like a car crash - you just can't help but watch, but like me I'm sure if you have grown to know these characters like I have then you too hold murderous intent towards each and everyone of them.

My vote goes to Daphne, although it was a close run thing with CJ. Daphne edges it for her 'my god aren'y you thick for not knowing that attitude' and that she looks like a geriatric children of the damned, plus that laugh!!!  :no
Please take a look at my latest blog for theredmentv "Dispelling the Rodgers/Martinez myth" http://www.theredmentv.com/blog/p/263 All other blogs can be read at www.theredmentv.com/blog Let me know your thoughts

Offline Rizla

• Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Once a knob always a knob
Re: Eggheads
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2006, 07:02:32 pm »
Line em all up behind each other facing the front and hopefully the bullet might get through the lot in one go...

Offline Rob Jones Maybe?

• The Equaliser
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK N' Roll
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2006, 07:16:13 pm »
Line em all up behind each other facing the front and hopefully the bullet might get through the lot in one go...

I'm sure one of the clever bastards would only prove you wrong.

Offline The Cappuccino Kid

• Legacy Fan
  • Aren't we free?
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2006, 07:28:12 pm »
Don't really like that John bloke. Reminds me of a sub teacher that kids just take the piss out of.
Formerly Mr Brightside.

• It's not much I know, but this is the best Barney could come up with at short notice. Too tight to buy his own cross-dressing gear. AKA 'Condomhead'. Has apparently had Elton John.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Lest we forget
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2006, 07:29:31 pm »
Don't really like that John bloke. Reminds me of a sub teacher that kids just take the piss out of.

John? is that the host?
Please take a look at my latest blog for theredmentv "Dispelling the Rodgers/Martinez myth" http://www.theredmentv.com/blog/p/263 All other blogs can be read at www.theredmentv.com/blog Let me know your thoughts

• Legacy Fan
  • Aren't we free?
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2006, 07:42:26 pm »
John? is that the host?

Nah Dermot whatsisface is the host from BBC breakfast although he does have a teacher-ish look about him.
Formerly Mr Brightside.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Lest we forget
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2006, 07:43:11 pm »
Nah Dermot whatsisface is the host from BBC breakfast although he does have a teacher-ish look about him.

who's John then?

• Legacy Fan
  • Aren't we free?
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2006, 07:49:15 pm »
who's John then?

Fuck- where did I get John from? Meant Chris!
Formerly Mr Brightside.

Offline Tim-Cross

• The Banner's 5th Beatle - And a Tit (by order of Reeves and ChrisR)
  • Legacy Fan
  • beware of big birds.
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2006, 07:56:56 pm »
Chris.

It's the "and I STILL hold the International Mastermind title" bollocks.

Great Britain STILL hold the olympic title for Tug o War, cos it hasn't been played since 1904.

I like Daphne, she's just so nice.  And i feel sorry for CJ, he's still dead clever but thick as shit compared to the rest of them
"Well, Liverpool haven't done much for a very long time but they can still remember.  And last night, they remembered, and the force of their memories was strong enough to bring the past to life"

Offline Mavis Cruet

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Welsh Wool
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2006, 10:28:32 pm »
Can I have two - CJ first then Chris. The day Jade Goodey took them to a tie breaker on her own, fucking funny. Looked like CJ would top himself if he lost to her :lmao

Offline Roy Cropper

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2006, 11:29:07 pm »
id shot kevin. he cant just answer the question but give all information about why that is the answer. saying that they all do that.

if u notice the old bird and the gay one always look gutted when the challengers get a question wrong

Offline dnkw

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: April 7, 2007, 10:06:38 pm »
C.J.

We hate him (precious).

Offline TheRedBaron

• Mock Conkey
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dont Fuck With Guillem Balague!
« Reply #12 on: April 7, 2007, 10:10:43 pm »
CJ is a tosser but Chris is a complete legend! Always manages to throw a little joke into his answer the leg!
'Jimmy, I get home, I shut the curtains and I sleep'.

- Mascherano after running out of petrol, forgetting his money then being hit in his car on his way home

Offline MattLFC08

• Forgetful nose poker-inner - Who Must Try Harder!
  • Legacy Fan
  • 96 Never Forgotten.
« Reply #13 on: April 7, 2007, 10:15:09 pm »
The Millionaire one is stupid, the rest of the team really carry her.
"As I come here to Liverpool and to Anfield I have drummed it into our players time and again, they are PRIVILEGED to play for you and if you did not believe me! Do You Believe Me Now?"

Bill Shankly (2 September 1913 – 29 September 1981)

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Lest we forget
« Reply #14 on: April 7, 2007, 10:21:53 pm »
The Millionaire one is stupid, the rest of the team really carry her.

Nah mate CJ is the thickest by a long chalk, among his claims are he won 100% and never got a question wrong on the weakest link (bet the arrogant condescending little c*nt got knocked out first round cos of his magnetic personality)

Offline TheRedBaron

• Mock Conkey
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: April 7, 2007, 10:24:33 pm »
Nah mate CJ is the thickest by a long chalk, among his claims are he won 100% and never got a question wrong on the weakest link (bet the arrogant condescending little c*nt got knocked out first round cos of his magnetic personality)

Funny you say that because he did actually get voted off in the first round the first time he went on it, he got invited back to a 'first round losers show' and won that without getting a question wrong.

- Mascherano after running out of petrol, forgetting his money then being hit in his car on his way home

Offline gregor

• Partial to a Swiss Roll
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: April 8, 2007, 11:32:20 am »
CJ, he's a fucking twat.

Kevin is awesome.

Offline ¡Basta Ya!

• Big Mac Whopper. Proud owner of "mods-are-cunts" account. Strangely no longer with us.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: April 8, 2007, 11:35:36 am »
I would take the right angle so that I could get Judith and CJ in one shot.

Daphne is the best there, I used to watch her on 15-1 after I got home from school back in the day. Not as good as Nick from Redhill in Surrey though, he was awesome.
* WARNING - The above post may contain sarcasm. Maybe some irony, if you're lucky.

AS ALWAYS, WE ARE FOCUSED ON SUPPORTING OUR MANAGER

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Lest we forget
« Reply #18 on: April 8, 2007, 11:47:21 am »
Kevin is awesome.

yeah i've grown to like Kevin, he's a bit of a miserble twat, but seems humble enough and by far the most intelligent.

Offline gregor

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: April 8, 2007, 12:37:24 pm »
I would take the right angle so that I could get Judith and CJ in one shot.

Daphne is the best there, I used to watch her on 15-1 after I got home from school back in the day. Not as good as Nick from Redhill in Surrey though, he was awesome.

I don't even want to do this, but neither are as good as Bill McCaig, who as 15 to 1 fans will remember got a "perfect score", winning after getting all his questions in round one correct and then answering every question in the final 3, the highest possible score.

Offline TheRedBaron

• Mock Conkey
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: April 8, 2007, 01:13:26 pm »
i just remembered how much i loved 15 to 1, that was a real quizshow! Dont think i ever got one of the questions right.

Offline ¡Basta Ya!

• Big Mac Whopper. Proud owner of "mods-are-cunts" account. Strangely no longer with us.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: April 8, 2007, 02:06:07 pm »
yeah i've grown to like Kevin, he's a bit of a miserble twat, but seems humble enough and by far the most intelligent.

I don't know about that. Daphne and that old funny fella (Chris?) are bloody good too.

After all the years of 15 to 1, the questions seem a bit bloody easy. It makes it less enjoyable for me really.
* WARNING - The above post may contain sarcasm. Maybe some irony, if you're lucky.

Offline gregor

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22 on: April 8, 2007, 02:55:54 pm »
I don't know about that. Daphne and that old funny fella (Chris?) are bloody good too.

Nah Kevin is the best. His knowledge is unreal, and he also has a grasp of popular culture as well, look at the questions about pop music and stuff he gets right, stuff that Chris wouldn't have a clue about.

Offline David Sanction

• despicable, attention seeker
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: April 8, 2007, 03:18:46 pm »
that wanker C.J   has his own website...

http://www.demooi.co.uk/

good for a laugh.

Offline ¡Basta Ya!

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24 on: April 8, 2007, 03:23:20 pm »
that wanker C.J   has his own website...

good for a laugh.

What. A. Prick.

http://www.daphnefowler.com/

Love a bit of Daph though :p

Offline so kop end lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25 on: April 8, 2007, 03:31:26 pm »
I fucking hate Daphne with a passion only beaten by the mancs.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Lest we forget
« Reply #26 on: April 8, 2007, 03:49:07 pm »
that wanker C.J   has his own website...

good for a laugh.

I have been politically active and am generally very left wing and liberal in my views. I used to be a paid up member of a political party but more recently give support to charities, especially Amnesty International and Body Positive.

well fuck me sideways :shocked

No Win, No Fee
Terrible. The show had 24 questions, only one of which I didn't know...guess which one I was asked! Mind you...it was football and I still know nothing about that...

I knew he was gay

Funny you say that because he did actually get voted off in the first round the first time he went on it, he got invited back to a 'first round losers show' and won that without getting a question wrong.

apparantly not :o

I appeared on the daytime version of WL and was the third person voted off. I was less than happy. I went into my post game interview and was rather disingenuous about the other contestants. Exactly what I said has been well documented and on the strength of this tirade I was invited back for a Bad Losers' Special. I managed to win this but despite getting 32 of my 36 questions correct, only won £1650, one of the lowest totals ever. However, my (ahem) forthrightness was noticed and I began receiving invitations for other shows.

with you there son

Offline ¡Basta Ya!

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27 on: April 8, 2007, 04:12:00 pm »

Meh an yoo are gonna fall owt.

;D

Online lukas

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: April 8, 2007, 08:45:56 pm »
Fuckin hate Daphne everytime i see her i just want to give her a smack.
PSN:lr3487

Offline ds2190

• Simon Cowell + Oswald Moseley's pernickety lovechild
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29 on: April 9, 2007, 06:26:14 pm »
Watched it tonight to catch up as I read the thread and wanted to vote ;D

That CJ is a right little c*nt.

Offline indian magic

• No new LFC topics
  • Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #30 on: April 9, 2007, 06:30:49 pm »
cj should die of a heart attack the condescending smug c*nt
ISTANBUL- ATATURK- WEST STAND-UPPER- 25th to 26th MAY 2005.:
Greatest TWO days of my life (at the time);

Then Athens 2007 was good;
Superseded by Kyiv 2018 (off the scale);
and then the Glorious Magical Week in Madrid 2019;
and now Paris 2022 ( a tad Vanilla ); more Champs Leagues Finals we await.

FORZA DIEGO MARADONA.
Allez Les Rouges.

Offline ¡Basta Ya!

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #31 on: April 9, 2007, 07:50:35 pm »
cj should die of a heart attack the condescending smug c*nt

As much as he is irritable, that might be going a little far for our quiz loving friend.

Offline ¡Basta Ya!

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2007, 06:17:35 pm »
Just watching this now. They are all a bunch of twats.

Offline gritsvanilla

• Legacy Fan
  • A Light Souffle With Razor Blades
« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2007, 12:53:09 am »
No question about it Daphne, i can't stand the doddering old fool.

Offline qwerty_in_advance

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2008, 06:19:02 pm »
just watching this now... i kno its wrong to hit women but daphne would get it if i ever saw her... bet she smells of piss n all.
“If you’re in the penalty area and don’t know what to do with the ball, put it in the net and we’ll discuss the options later.”

Offline Ciara (with a capital "C")

• Not fussed on Krispy Kremes
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Taylor Swift is fucking awesome. #FreeAdnan
« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2008, 06:22:29 pm »
CJ without a doubt. He is a greasy, smug c*nt.

Kevin (that's the old, bald-but-has-hair one, yeah?), I don't mind so much - the rest are absolutely smackable.

Online Livbes

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2008, 06:22:59 pm »
Greasy c*nt CJ for me, would love to slap him all over the shop.

Offline JamesG L4

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2008, 06:28:09 pm »
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=tcVQgDwPu1Y&feature=related

Spotting Oxford bods beating the Eggheads... brilliant.
---It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings and money, a choice, right now, between fear and love-- william melvin hicks

Offline Cochise

• Not the man he used to be and is looking for a fresh start. Still cannot escape the fact that he's had an X-Factor Winner. Twice.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • DON'T BUY THE S*N
« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2008, 07:09:38 pm »
Judith right through the fod!
JFT96 - YNWA

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

Offline thredworm

• Makes mods cry.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Stop ze cock jokes!"
  • Super Title: Might be a bit thick if trying to agitate mods.
« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2008, 07:15:40 pm »
They can all fuck off. Bunch of smarmy fucks.

Those 'Purple Bellends' or whatever they were called today deserved to lose anyway. Fancy thinking that Tom Jones was 78.  ::)
"We were looking for them to suffer from the very first minute, and they have suffered until the 90th minute."
Rafa Benitez on Real Madrid, 10th March 2009. Liverpool 4 - 0 Real Madrid