Author Topic: FA Cup/Premier League fixtures 07 - 12 January  (Read 30190 times)

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
Re: FA Cup/Premier League fixtures 07 - 12 January
« Reply #960 on: January 11, 2022, 10:16:14 pm »
I think it’s the halfway Mark and that was their 20th game so I think he’ll be available.
Wiped after the 19th game. He's available.

:thumbup
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline RedForeverTT

• Legacy Fan
  • Did I hear you say you "No"?
« Reply #961 on: January 11, 2022, 10:39:38 pm »
Yeah it was.  Ferguson, Wenger, Mourinho, Benitez and then ???  Most of the rest were English managers still on the Charles Reep bandwagon.

Lots of British managers at that time - Alan Pardew, Big Sam, Moyes, MaCarthy, Curbishley, Southgate, Coleman, Harry Rednapp, Hoddle, Phil Brown

Most of them in the bottom 5/6.

Offline Dave McCoy

• "Don't you know who I am?!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • 11,053ft up
« Reply #962 on: January 12, 2022, 01:43:14 am »
Out of interest where do you put current Moyes and mid 00s Moyes in these rankings?

I actually think Moyes is a better DoF than manager which makes this hard in that in the mid 00's the manager was the DoF unlike now.  I would have him as a lower half manager in each era but the man has an eye for talent as far as it fits in his system.  There's just too many games against good teams in each era though where it feels his teams roll over for me to quantify him as "good" as far as a manager.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #963 on: January 12, 2022, 08:11:44 pm »
Krul drags Vlasic ti the ground by the head from a corner. Ref and VAR reckon it's fine. So attackers should be able to do the same on the keeper
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #964 on: January 12, 2022, 08:18:40 pm »
Blatant dive by Coufal. Ref gives West Ham a free kick and books the Norwich player
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Dave McCoy

• "Don't you know who I am?!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • 11,053ft up
« Reply #965 on: January 12, 2022, 09:35:31 pm »
Only watched the last 30 minutes but seemed a pretty routine win for West Ham.  Norwich hit the post once and that was about it.  Norwich are doomed.  Should be planning for the Championship if they haven't already.