Author Topic: General Manchester City thread  (Read 3430171 times)

Offline wemmick

• Legacy Fan
  • "Do it half-assed. That's the American Way!"
Re: General Manchester City thread
« Reply #26280 on: April 18, 2019, 01:56:04 am »
Seen a few mention that this will strengthen their resolvê to go all out and win the league. That may well be true but the devastating nature of this result shouldn’t be underestimated. The Champions League is the competition they crave above all others and the nature of this defeat could just as easily result in their heads falling off a little bit. And dare I say, as threadbare as this Spurs squad currently is, I wouldn’t be surprised if their mere presence at the Etihad on Saturday results in some collective truama amongst the City players.

I fancy a Spurs to come away with a draw.

And City a red card. I think their frustration will boil over at some point.

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #26281 on: April 18, 2019, 01:57:28 am »
‘If you ask me what is going to happen, we’ll be in the semi-finals; that is what I feel right now.

‘It’s what I felt right after the game and when I reviewed the game. Maybe I’m wrong but what I feel now, we’ll be in the semi-finals.’

Guardiola couple of days before ;D
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26282 on: April 18, 2019, 01:58:10 am »
Is Guardiola seriously wearing same cardigan every single match? He even betrayed that, took it off in injury time.

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
« Reply #26283 on: April 18, 2019, 01:59:09 am »
Ahaha haha

That was the best!
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26285 on: April 18, 2019, 02:13:17 am »

LOL gutted for the blocked nose sounding manc twats

Ha ha :D

Offline Bjornar

• Kopite
« Reply #26286 on: April 18, 2019, 02:27:33 am »
Seen a few mention that this will strengthen their resolvê to go all out and win the league. That may well be true but the devastating nature of this result shouldn’t be underestimated.

Will Spurs care enough about the game though? Or will it be like the league was to us towards the end in 04/05?

Offline Butter Keks

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #26287 on: April 18, 2019, 02:34:03 am »
Will Spurs care enough about the game though? Or will it be like the league was to us towards the end in 04/05?

They don't have a choice mate. They are only one point ahead of both Arsenal and Chelsea in the race for top four.

Online Machae

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #26288 on: April 18, 2019, 02:39:48 am »

So they thought they’d gone through with a late winner...

Send that to Kyle Walker the c*nt. Didn't he tweet that after we lost?

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #26289 on: April 18, 2019, 03:02:11 am »
I'm so glad this horrible, vile little club went out tonight in those circumstances.

Football is the winner now that these corrupt cheats are out. I know people take the piss out of Spurs, but at least they are a proper club.

The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline jonkrux

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #26290 on: April 18, 2019, 03:06:16 am »

What amount of money would you give up to see that happen ?

Id need a detached 4 bedroom house with two garages and a decent car minimum

;D ;D

As a joke I've said many a time I'd give my left nut.  But I'd contemplate it right now

Offline Red Being

• Anny Roader
« Reply #26291 on: April 18, 2019, 03:14:42 am »
You know something I honestly did

Fleeting but it was there. Human empathy just rose like a vurp

That’s the difference between city and United. If that had been United the joy in me would’ve been unbridled.

This is so correct. No question of empathy whatsoever if it was United.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26292 on: April 18, 2019, 03:37:02 am »
Sing about Kiev now you absolute meffs, can't even get to a final.

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26293 on: April 18, 2019, 03:50:09 am »
Sing about Kiev now you absolute meffs, can't even get to a final.

11 semi finals we’ve been to and these divis haven’t been to one. That’s why they don’t understand European football - they’re fucking happier going to blackpool and Mansfield

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26294 on: April 18, 2019, 03:52:16 am »
11 semi finals we’ve been to and these divis haven’t been to one. That’s why they don’t understand European football - they’re fucking happier going to blackpool and Mansfield

Imagine winning the league in the dying seconds and snatching it from your neighbors, but not having a single song about your own success in recent years but you sing about another side not winning a cup that you got eliminated in.

The state of them.

They're Everton with money and league success. Thats how they would behave.

Offline idontknow

• idonowknowicanchangethisijustfoundouticould
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26295 on: April 18, 2019, 05:23:32 am »
That was fun

But it’s tainted by the fact they’ll be full throttle for league now. Spurs are going to get thrashed to within an inch of their lives Saturday. Pure revenge

Needed it to be other way round
Or Spurs will kick the fuck out of them while they're down.
But, whatever, prefer to be scared.
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Offline RedSamba

• Legacy Fan
  • EUROPEAN ROYALTY
« Reply #26296 on: April 18, 2019, 05:28:15 am »
Hope this defeat fucks with them mentally and lose points in the next two :)

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
« Reply #26297 on: April 18, 2019, 06:05:26 am »
Hahaha, just watched it again, it keeps getting funnier.

They’re all running around, then it’s offside!!! Hahahahahahahahahaha
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #26298 on: April 18, 2019, 06:06:32 am »
City missed a penalty in the first leg as well didn't they? ;D
#Sausages

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
« Reply #26299 on: April 18, 2019, 06:15:11 am »

Offline Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26300 on: April 18, 2019, 06:33:27 am »
How could this happen, they had plastic flags and everything. Cheating bastards.

What a great semi final line up and Spurs as well.

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #26302 on: April 18, 2019, 06:42:24 am »
So does Prince Harry’s Mrs and the worst thing about that is she’s fit

Go and have a look. Can’t unsee it

fuck's sake. Damn you
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline Redcap

• Legacy Fan
  • You wrote a bad song Petey!
« Reply #26303 on: April 18, 2019, 06:46:44 am »
Gets good from this point:

https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/match-thread-man-city-vs-tottenham-champs-league-17-04-19.339905/page-145

It's unbelievable that these people could cry "corrupt" when they're the living embodiment of cheating the system. People really have no clue how good they have it.

Look at this numpty:

nmc
I’m done. No way will I attend another game. I’m giving up on football this is the end for me. Corruption and I want no further part of it. I first went to city in 1978 and have had a season ticket since then. Tonight is the end.

You wot mate?

He's been going to City games for 41 years and seen your club go from absolute nobodies to the richest, dirtiest team in Europe, and he's not attending another game because VAR didn't go his way? The gall of it.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 06:50:56 am by Redcap »

Offline elsewhere

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #26304 on: April 18, 2019, 06:52:53 am »

Offline Jack the Red

• Legacy Fan
  • ...Never forget...
« Reply #26305 on: April 18, 2019, 07:22:34 am »
Is Guardiola seriously wearing same cardigan every single match? He even betrayed that, took it off in injury time.

Shitcardie.

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #26306 on: April 18, 2019, 07:34:27 am »
It's unbelievable that these people could cry "corrupt" when they're the living embodiment of cheating the system. People really have no clue how good they have it.

Look at this numpty:

nmc
I’m done. No way will I attend another game. I’m giving up on football this is the end for me. Corruption and I want no further part of it. I first went to city in 1978 and have had a season ticket since then. Tonight is the end.

You wot mate?

He's been going to City games for 41 years and seen your club go from absolute nobodies to the richest, dirtiest team in Europe, and he's not attending another game because VAR didn't go his way? The gall of it.
He's gone 'full tantrum' there.

Offline Fitzy.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #26307 on: April 18, 2019, 07:34:49 am »
;D
why do they keep saying wrong VAR decision for Spurs goal ffs?
Because they're hurting..poor fellas.

Offline IanZG

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #26308 on: April 18, 2019, 07:38:55 am »
They are 16 points ahead of Spurs in the league. They finished last season 25 points ahead of us. Got knocked out by both clubs in the quarter finals of the CL. That's an absolute disaster for them, without a doubt.

Offline A-Bomb

• Garlic Butter Coming. Isn’t as good as Divock Origi. Can we sell him?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26309 on: April 18, 2019, 07:41:23 am »
:lmao :lmao :lmao

Oh the fucking justice of it.

I hope Watford smash them in the Cup, i hope we beat them in the league - then i hope the FA, Premier League, UEFA and FIFA all fucking crush them post season with point crippling penalties for their complete non compliance with FFP.

Their owners are fucking beheaded by their own people - Man Shitty....go back to what they are, a fucking awful shit hollow club, relegation looms....

Fucking wank club, full of plastic money grabbing souless wankstains, just fuck off and die already.

Offline bird_lfc

• Would much rather have a good wank than get behind the team. Champion of Luke Shaw’s reputation.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96

Offline LFC when it suits

• Not got a fucking clue. Life is well, a bit of a long time. And that unconditional support thing can be a bit of a drag. Something better may come along. circumscribed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26311 on: April 18, 2019, 07:56:56 am »
They are 16 points ahead of Spurs in the league. They finished last season 25 points ahead of us. Got knocked out by both clubs in the quarter finals of the CL. That's an absolute disaster for them, without a doubt.

They say that the league table doesn't lie, but that statement is obviously not true. They are the best at beating dross in the Premier League who roll over for them before they even step on the pitch. When they face teams in Europe who are better and happy to stand u to them, they are far more than beatable.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26312 on: April 18, 2019, 07:57:11 am »
For me our rivalry with the dippers brings up disturbing parallels with the Federer Nadal dynamic in tennis. Fed the aesthetically pleasing graceful elegant champion hurried and hassled and eventually humbled by the relentless snarling aggression of Nadal.

----

They have a rivalry with us ?? ;D

And this right here is why I never had a single ounce of sympathy for any single one of the pieces of shit last night. Fuck I wish that could happen to them every single week. From the owners, right through the cub, to every single fan, they're all absolute c*nts and deserve to lose every game in the most gut wrenching way.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Groundskeeper Willie

• Loves a good Meat Flute! Silent screaming fistpumper. Don't wake the kids! He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty chip! Mattis, den svenska pedanten! Pantless arse-barer not used to withdrawal.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klappa händerna när du är riktigt glad.
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #26314 on: April 18, 2019, 08:11:07 am »
Gets good from this point:

https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/match-thread-man-city-vs-tottenham-champs-league-17-04-19.339905/page-145

Just like their Royal Blue Bitter cousins they are convinced that the game is corrupt when they lose.

Fucking Meffs.

Offline Groundskeeper Willie

• Loves a good Meat Flute! Silent screaming fistpumper. Don't wake the kids! He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty chip! Mattis, den svenska pedanten! Pantless arse-barer not used to withdrawal.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klappa händerna när du är riktigt glad.
« Reply #26315 on: April 18, 2019, 08:11:09 am »
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline WhoHe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #26316 on: April 18, 2019, 08:16:26 am »
Must be one of the worst ways to go out of a competition I've seen. I felt for Sterling, I think his redemption after all the shit thrown at him has been a great story. Feel for some City fans I know. Don't feel for the club given the owners.
This is for taking the piss, if you wan t to big them up and feel all sorry I assume their is a thread where you can drown your sorrows, we have some weird supporters.

Offline A-Bomb

• Garlic Butter Coming. Isn’t as good as Divock Origi. Can we sell him?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26317 on: April 18, 2019, 08:19:30 am »
Just like their Royal Blue Bitter cousins they are convinced that the game is corrupt when they lose.

Fucking Meffs.

The game is corrupt, only they are the main protagonists in making it so - fucking quilts.

Offline Mighty Zeus

• Legacy Fan
  • Smite the Tories (with lightning)
« Reply #26318 on: April 18, 2019, 08:21:08 am »
I love football and all football supporters should be allowed to write bollocks because it's in the nature of the game, everyone gets a free pass in the mawkish bad poetry stakes when it comes to their team.

Apart from this person from bluemoon.

A gardener spent all his years toiling with his garden. For just a couple of years it was lush and green but for a long time, in fact 44 years, no matter what he did the grass wouldn't grow and some years were worse than others. But during this time he always had a group of people that would come and look at his garden, supporting him no matter what the grass looked like.

During this time his neighbour had 25+ years of mocking him. He would stand and look at the grass laughing and belittling the hard working gardener. Now during this 25 years the neighbour was given everything, the best fertiliser, the best grass seed and all the best tools and more and more people would come to look at the garden and he won award after award, lots of the time this was due to the prize givers being frightened of this gardener. And more and more people came to see the garden, from all over the world, not knowing anything about all the extra help that the neighbour had been given but they too started mocking the hard working gardener and the people that went to look at the bare garden. And all the best gardening magazines would fight each other to fawn over the neighbour and they too mocked the hard working gardener.

Now 11 years ago a man from a long long way away had been growing seeds to make the best possible grass and he had watched from afar at the poor hardworking gardener and in particular he was astounded by the people that would go and watch the gardener week after week, hoping against all hope that the garden would bloom. So he sent over some of his best seeds and his best tools and he made a promise that he would help the gardener and the people that had been watching and even people that hadn't been able to watch.

The seeds took a few years to take root but once they did the garden became lush and rich and the neighbours became jealous and angry. And the magazines that had sold copy after copy became angry too. Suddenly the neighbours garden was dying and no matter how much water, or how many tools they used or even how much new seed they tried, it was still dying. They even bought seed that they thought the hard working gardener was going to buy. But he was a wise man and he could see that even though these seeds looked good, they were riddled with weeds and disease, so he turned and walked away whilst the neighbour again began to mock whilst they bought as many of these seeds as they could. And still they kept their old seeds too, hoping that they would again burst into life, a couple showed signs of growth and the people that came to look again got excited but after a few weeks they again began to wilt and fade away.

And all the while the hard working gardeners garden continues to thrive. Sometimes he sprinkles too much water on and sometimes he uses the wrong tool but his garden is strong and green and will continue to grow for many many years and in the main those people that went to look and see during those barren years, still go and look and they sometimes grumble but they never forget how things used to be and still turn up week after week, enjoying the lush wonderful grass that they could only ever have dreamt about in the past.

CTID

"This guy had a lawn. And even though it was a shit lawn without much grass, people would come and look at his lawn.

And then a guy whose brother is on video torturing someone, who owned a country, came with lots of money some illegal fertiliser.

And now a large number of people come to look at his lawn (but not enough to fill the lawn) and the lawn on the other side of town is shit. Also, fuck the dippers."
« Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 08:26:05 am by Mighty Zeus »
Socialist Ignoramus Since 2500 BCE

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #26319 on: April 18, 2019, 08:22:21 am »
Still as hilarious this morning as it was last night.