Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Ultimately we have to beat both Spurs and Villa, 2 highly motivated teams right now with quality to hurt.

Then there's the small matter of the bitter blues away.

But first Fulham away, a slightly in form side themselves.

I actually think if you were to hand pick 6 games you'd want to avoid for us right now, those 4 games might be in there with probably Chelsea and United.

You'd obviously want to play City and Arsenal to take points back from them.

For me, it's almost on the scale of an Istanbul what needs to happen for us to be Champions now, but let's just see game by game.
Guardiola is just a c*nt isn't he. I can understand frustrations because they absolutely dominated Real, and he's used to teams just folding to their constant pressure and shit cut back football. But he just can't show dignity in winning or losing. Bald fuckin robot

It is just the way he is.

Even when he is humble, it becomes across as sarcastic.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: The Title Race 2023/24- Jurgen's Last Dance
« Last post by Zlen on Today at 07:51:16 am »
All about Spurs now.
They will need all the points they can get unless VIlla collapse.
Good that out of all top three teams playing against Spurs, we're the only ones that have them at home.

Rodri crying because Madrid set up defensively in the away leg of a CL QF is hilarious. They don’t get it.
Guardiola is just a c*nt isn't he. I can understand frustrations because they absolutely dominated Real, and he's used to teams just folding to their constant pressure and shit cut back football. But he just can't show dignity in winning or losing. Bald fuckin robot
Momentum shouldn't be ignored in football both positive and negative. I think City and Arsenal progress would have been a positive for their momentum in the run in. I don't buy into a CL semi final becoming a distraction in the league. It wasn't a distraction for City last season,

Or any season since we've been challenging them for titles.

Pep's comment about De Bruyne and Haaland asking to be taken off is very strange.  Apparently he berates his players in public to get a response.  Does he also humiliate them as well to get a response?  What player asks to be taken off in a quarter final with everything on the line?  Bizarre.
It's now highly unlikely that 5th place will get a CL spot. This now means that Spurs are in a right battle with Villa to finish in the top four. The concern I had was by the time they face City, 5th spot and a CL place may have been all but confirmed and we may have seen a lack of fight by Spurs due to them being on the beach. That's not going to be the case now. They will have no choice but to go hard against City as I pretty much doubt top 4 will have been secured by the time they face each other.  On the other hand we can absolutely forget about Utd helping us out when they play Arsenal. They have no chance of playing CL football next season which also means there is not a cat in hells chance of them trying against Arsenal to help benefit Liverpool and City regardless of it being their last home league of the season.
Guardiola was kind enought to tell the press after that De Bruyne and Haaland wanted to be subbed off.

"Manu [Akanji], Erling [Haaland] and Kevin [De Bruyne] asked me to go out (of the game). They couldn’t continue”.

I hope De Bruyne decks him at the weekend
The keeper took one look at Silva and thought, I bet this flash c*nt tries to panenka me.
General Football and Sport / Re: Arsenal: Top of the divers league
« Last post by vblfc on Today at 07:36:34 am »
Is it only me seeing posters point out that we are the only xxx team still in Europe as a little optimistic?
I mean I know coming back from 3-0 down given a whole 90 mins is a gimme for us, but really, we are still only in the competition as our fixture is 24 hours later.
You are overthinking it Paul. Just having some fun (for 24 hours maybe). 😁.
Still - you never know!!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10