Author Topic: Harry Maguire considering his options thread  (Read 3261753 times)

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
Re: United - The Green and GOle Standard!
« Reply #3560 on: June 13, 2020, 04:15:03 pm »
What with that lad at left back, they’re literally two players away from having the best player in the world in every position. If they get Sancho and Koulibaly, which seems likely, then we’re staring right into a void which sees the success they had under the hard shoulder shitter seem Everton-esque
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3561 on: June 13, 2020, 04:53:52 pm »
They played 2 games, lost one 2-1 and won the other 3-1

My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #3562 on: June 13, 2020, 05:01:41 pm »
The curious thing about United is the balloons who support them with their persistence that the team floating about upper-midtable are filled with world class footballers. It's unspeakable nonsense and must be a residue of their years of dominance when they (rightly) perceived that their players were the best in the division and some of the best in Europe. Furthermore, they've become so invested in the idea of marquee signings at the cost of building a successful, coherent football team. So often over the last 2 years they've just been so disjointed as a team, but laud a Pogba long pass like that's the whole point of the enterprise.

Online PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #3563 on: June 13, 2020, 07:15:22 pm »
They're getting ludicrously overexcited about Pogba passing to Bruno in a friendly they lost. Bless.

Long balls aren't just hoofing it now then?
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline didi shamone

• Too old for fighting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3564 on: June 13, 2020, 08:13:37 pm »
Rashford is a great person, absolutely no doubt about it whatsoever. However, as I saw somebody on Twitter say it should not be down to a 22 year old footballer to do what a Government should be doing. My respect for him could not be higher though, even aside from his work during Covid the way he conducts himself on Twitter is something every player should aspire to.

He's quite likeable the manc twat

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3565 on: June 13, 2020, 08:51:39 pm »
They're getting ludicrously overexcited about Pogba passing to Bruno in a friendly they lost. Bless.

Well seeing as he normally passes it to the opposition, or straight out of play, it’s a definite improvement.

Online PaulF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3566 on: June 13, 2020, 10:01:33 pm »
Spoke to a manc colleague about the resumption of the season. I expected him to be disinterested or despondent. But actually he thought their form was good and Bruno made them tick. Is delusion a symptom of the virus?
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3567 on: June 13, 2020, 10:18:59 pm »
Spoke to a manc colleague about the resumption of the season. I expected him to be disinterested or despondent. But actually he thought their form was good and Bruno made them tick. Is delusion a symptom of the virus?

Bruno made the BBC team of the year after five games, he's world class, generational, elite, better than any Liverpool player etc etc
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Online LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3568 on: June 13, 2020, 10:28:55 pm »
They did beat City in their last game to be fair, so that's one win a row.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3569 on: June 13, 2020, 10:34:14 pm »
Bruno made the BBC team of the year after five games, he's world class, generational, elite, better than any Liverpool player etc etc

To be fair, he is on course to break scoring records - he gets a free shot at goal every game.

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3570 on: June 14, 2020, 12:41:05 am »

Well, if they are planning to use Pogba and Bruno together in their midfield on regular basis, they are in serious trouble.

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3571 on: June 14, 2020, 12:52:29 am »
They're all the same. I've a Manc-supporting cousin, and he thinks Bruno is a cracker, and Wan Bissaka is Cafu. Bruno's played about 5 games and he's already their Zidane.

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3572 on: June 14, 2020, 11:11:34 am »

A friend of mine had it quite bad for about 3 weeks and he did report being out of it quite often, so unless they were like it before lockdown, you should probably keep your distance from your colleague just in case.  ;D

Offline RedForeverTT

• Legacy Fan
  • Did I hear you say you "No"?
« Reply #3573 on: June 14, 2020, 11:20:11 am »
Another Bruno, Bruno Cheyrou is world class based on 5 games

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #3574 on: June 14, 2020, 11:32:36 am »
Just the fact that they call him Bruno rather than Fernandes is annoying enough.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #3575 on: June 14, 2020, 12:40:07 pm »
Just the fact that they call him Bruno rather than Fernandes is annoying enough.

To be fair we all used to call Meireles, Raul didn’t we? Oh no, we didn’t!

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3576 on: June 14, 2020, 01:02:54 pm »

They probably can't pronounce Fernandes
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3577 on: June 14, 2020, 01:26:55 pm »

There is a tendency with a lot of fans of all clubs to do the same thing though, opting to use the shorter of their two names, on the plus side at least it moves it away from and ends in 'y' nickname instead.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2020, 02:09:03 pm by Skeeve »

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3578 on: June 14, 2020, 01:37:28 pm »
There is a tendency with a lot of fans of all clubs to do the same thing though, opting to use the shorter of their two names, on the plus side at least it moves it away from and ends in 'y' nickname instead.

I was just taking the piss, most supporters do the same, we've got Mo, Gini, Bobby
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Romford_Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3579 on: June 14, 2020, 03:29:46 pm »
To be fair we all used to call Meireles, Raul didn’t we? Oh no, we didn’t!

I find that this happens most when fans can't be arsed to learn a slightly awkward spelling of a surname.

VVD is one for us currently.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #3580 on: June 14, 2020, 03:33:40 pm »
I find that this happens most when fans can't be arsed to learn a slightly awkward spelling of a surname.

Probably a fair point but I’d rather not give them the benefit of the doubt. :D

Offline cloggypop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3581 on: June 14, 2020, 03:38:23 pm »

Should be VvD to be honest.

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3582 on: June 14, 2020, 03:52:24 pm »
Another Bruno, Bruno Cheyrou is world class based on 5 games

They think Bruno, Pogba and Matic are going to be the best midfield in the league. I can't wait to see it
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline TomDcs

• Cross dressing, pant shitting, clothes thief
  • Legacy Fan
  • Six times...
« Reply #3583 on: June 14, 2020, 03:58:54 pm »
They probably can't pronounce Fernandes

Phone-nan-dehz init?

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #3584 on: June 14, 2020, 04:43:47 pm »
I was just taking the piss, most supporters do the same, we've got Mo, Gini, Bobby

and Divocky...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3585 on: June 14, 2020, 06:31:33 pm »
Phone-nan-dehz init?

Men-tah-li-teh

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #3586 on: June 14, 2020, 09:02:24 pm »
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline RedForeverTT

• Legacy Fan
  • Did I hear you say you "No"?
« Reply #3587 on: June 14, 2020, 10:52:06 pm »
They think Bruno, Pogba and Matic are going to be the best midfield in the league. I can't wait to see it

Matic? I thought their new golden boy is McTomminay.

Agree with Pogba, they are still clinging on to their wet dream.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #3588 on: June 14, 2020, 11:27:39 pm »
Fucking  Rashford the c*nt.

How can I hate Mancs when he writes letters destroying the government and raises loads of money for charity.

Not acceptable
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #3589 on: June 14, 2020, 11:31:14 pm »
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Online PaulF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3590 on: June 14, 2020, 11:43:03 pm »
I might agree with them, but I think they are avoiding relegation this season.

Online moondog

• dot com! Wake him up before he go-gos.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bring the noise
« Reply #3591 on: June 15, 2020, 12:02:30 am »
Enjoyed watching Andrea Dosena score the fourth on a Sky rerun earlier.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #3592 on: June 15, 2020, 12:04:20 am »
Enjoyed watching Andrea Dosena score the fourth on a Sky rerun earlier.
Watched the whole thing whilst working ...

Joyous
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online moondog

• dot com! Wake him up before he go-gos.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bring the noise
« Reply #3593 on: June 15, 2020, 12:06:54 am »
Watched the whole thing whilst working ...

Joyous

Brought a small tear to the eyes seeing Torres on fire. What a game.

Offline OOS

• Jordan Henderson fanclub member #4
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3594 on: June 15, 2020, 06:24:42 am »

How can I hate Mancs when he writes letters destroying the government and raises loads of money for charity.

Not acceptable

https://mobile.twitter.com/MarcusRashford/status/1272302819819823105
"I think the most important thing about music is the sense of escape." - Thom Yorke

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #3595 on: June 15, 2020, 07:40:23 am »
BBC saying they have upped their big for Grealish to £75m.

Please make it 90 and let it happen.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Sheer Magnetism

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3596 on: June 15, 2020, 08:18:30 am »
It would be so like them to finally buy a top class player, then spend £75 million on someone who plays in the same position.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #3597 on: June 15, 2020, 08:23:03 am »
Rashford may be overrated as shit on the field, but he is an excellent human being.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3598 on: June 15, 2020, 08:30:37 am »

Not acceptable

Oh it's easy,real easy when you think of the shit they sing and the hands to the faces,

Fuk'em all.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Kashinoda

• More broken biscuits than made of crisps
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
« Reply #3599 on: June 15, 2020, 09:03:31 am »
Rashford may be overrated as shit on the field, but he is an excellent human being.

RAWK's blindspot for Rashford's ability is one of the 8 wonders of the world.
:D