Author Topic: Newcastle Away 1st October 4.30pm KO  (Read 9398 times)

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Newcastle Away 1st October 4.30pm KO
« on: September 8, 2017, 12:30:19 pm »
http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/274598-newcastle-united-v-liverpool-ticket-selling-details

Liverpool have released the following ticket selling details for the Premier League fixture with Newcastle United at St James’ Park on Sunday October 1, kick off 4.30pm.

The club have received a total allocation of 3,221 stand tickets for this all ticket fixture. Supporters not in possession of a ticket are urged not to travel.

Ticket prices

Adult: £30
Over 65: £26
Full-time students: £26
17 and under (junior): £21                     

Please be aware that supporters in possession of concessionary tickets will be asked for ID at the turnstiles. Newcastle United have advised that children under 13 years of age cannot purchase a ticket without an accompanying adult due to their safeguarding policy.

Hospitality members

Kenny Dalglish box holders, Premium Level and Centenary Club members should contact the hospitality department on 0151 264 2222, option two.

Disabled supporters

LFC have received within the allocation 12 pairs of wheelchair and carer tickets priced at £15.00, Ambulant tickets are also available. Please click here.

Ticket sales

Tickets will be available online to season ticket holders, official Members and fan card holders based on attendance at Premier League away fixtures during season 2016-17 on the following days...

Attendance at five games: from 8.15am Tuesday September 12 until 1.45pm Thursday September 14. Supporters who purchase during this sale are guaranteed a ticket. Supporters can purchase one ticket per qualifying supporter for up to a maximum of 10 tickets per transaction.

Sales will then take place in the following order on a first come, first served basis, subject to availability. We cannot guarantee that tickets will be available to all who apply...

Attendance at four or more games: from 2pm Thursday September 14 until 10.45am Friday September 15.

Attendance at three or more games: from 11am Friday September 15 until 1.45pm.

Attendance at two or more games: from 2pm Friday September 15.

Tickets purchased during these sales are subject to availability on a first come, first served basis and no guarantee can be given that tickets will be available to all who apply.

Supporters can purchase one ticket per qualifying supporter for up to a maximum of FOUR tickets per transaction.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
Re: Newcastle Away 1st October 4.30pm KO
« Reply #1 on: September 8, 2017, 01:34:55 pm »
Blimey you wait 2 weeks then three in a week!

But fair enough they need to get them sold before people go to Russia
We are a team of one half.

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #2 on: September 8, 2017, 01:51:24 pm »
Three games in a row I qualify for Leicester Leicester  and Newcastle then back to zilch 😂
Kenny Godglish

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #3 on: September 8, 2017, 01:57:13 pm »
Me and my mate really wanna tick this one off now they are back up.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #4 on: September 8, 2017, 03:19:15 pm »
Anyone else suspect they set a higher number of hospitality tickets aside for Saturday games down south? A few hundred extra capacity when the game isn't in London on a Saturday and the sales are starting at 5 aways.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy with the recent sale announcements. One of our cards started on 15 last season and ended on 10. I assumed it would be pretty much useless this year. But we've been able to get everything but Watford. 
Long live the King

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #5 on: September 8, 2017, 04:20:20 pm »
Odds on the balcony not being available even in the first sale? Been full of Thomas Cook Ultras the previous couple of seasons!  >:( >:( :wanker

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #6 on: September 8, 2017, 05:17:45 pm »
Odds on the balcony not being available even in the first sale? Been full of Thomas Cook Ultras the previous couple of seasons!  >:( >:( :wanker

At least it keeps them out the way and we can get on with it without being asked to sit down or stop making noise as there phone call to fucknowswhereville doesn't sound very good

Offline bono1712

• Kopite
  • "Shankly is our hero he showed us how to play"
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2017, 08:21:22 am »
No balcony available logged on within seconds
@bono1712

Offline MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2017, 08:23:01 am »

All seats in LL7K were available.  Also saw block LL7M offered but don't know how many seats.

Offline Sooty89!!!

• Simpleton with a Repressed Replica Top Fetish.
  • Kopite
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2017, 08:24:01 am »
I got LL7k so there must of been some available

Offline bono1712

• Kopite
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2017, 08:26:26 am »
I got LL7k so there must of been some available
Must have been my webpage has to reload it...nothin available anywhere...thought they're fucked up...my fault for a change
@bono1712

Offline Sooty89!!!

• Simpleton with a Repressed Replica Top Fetish.
  • Kopite
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2017, 08:34:14 am »
Must have been my webpage has to reload it...nothin available anywhere...thought they're fucked up...my fault for a change
Theres none on now though, no way the entire balconys sold out this morning so they're obviously keeping a lot back

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2017, 09:00:43 am »
Got 5 in LL7K

Offline Dan The Man 28373

• Legacy Fan
  • We Always win in Rome!!
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2017, 09:02:07 am »
Still the max 50 characters if you want the ticket sent to another address, hope it works for me this time!!

Offline bono1712

• Kopite
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2017, 09:24:18 am »
Theres none on now though, no way the entire balconys sold out this morning so they're obviously keeping a lot back
No guesses who for either...corporate an TC
@bono1712

Offline AP823

• Kopite
  • Ap Singh - @ApSingh823
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2017, 09:51:51 am »
picked up in LL7J and so did my mates, first time managed to get balcony.
"Some people cannot see a priest on a mountain of sugar."
Rafa Benitez

Offline richard_lfc

• Anny Roader
  • His name is Luis Suarez he wears the famous red...
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2017, 10:17:25 am »
What happened to the away fans being moved to the lower tier this season?

Thought the premier league had changed it?

Offline Birdontheshirt

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2017, 10:42:41 am »
All seats in LL7K were available.  Also saw block LL7M offered but don't know how many seats.
LL7L were also available, managed to pick up 3.
Luck favours the brave, but not the stupid.

Online Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2017, 11:01:33 am »
What happened to the away fans being moved to the lower tier this season?

Thought the premier league had changed it?

Think its because the Geordies have just come up.

I'm sure its something to do with having a couple of seasons grace if a team is 'new' to the Premiership to allow them to comply with the rules.

Offline Hij

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2017, 11:55:50 am »
Got one in what you lot reckon is a balcony earlier this morning -like a red strip in front of the other blocks, I've heard its far back so just tried to get as close to the pitch as possible. Are the balconies good then? Never been to Newcastle away before so very excited, hopefully get my brother one nearer the time so I have someone to go with- but already sorted my travel and that as it was pretty steep to get a return train.

Offline campioni

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2017, 12:59:25 pm »
Think its because the Geordies have just come up.

I'm sure its something to do with having a couple of seasons grace if a team is 'new' to the Premiership to allow them to comply with the rules.

They were granted a one year exemption based on safety grounds. Something to do with home and away fans not being segregated properly. They should be made to comply with the rules next season.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2017, 01:08:17 pm »
Got one in what you lot reckon is a balcony earlier this morning -like a red strip in front of the other blocks, I've heard its far back so just tried to get as close to the pitch as possible. Are the balconies good then? Never been to Newcastle away before so very excited, hopefully get my brother one nearer the time so I have someone to go with- but already sorted my travel and that as it was pretty steep to get a return train.

It is slightly less high up, but still 12 flights of steps up to the concourse!  :-\

I chose 3 in a balcony but someone else picked them too. Luckily managed to grab 3 in a neighbouring block ok. But I logged in dead on 8.15 and noticed the whole of rows B and C in the middle sections were blanked out - as you refresh you can see people picking seats but these are clearly reserved for Corporates! No doubt a few will reappear late on though if we don't do so well at Leicester.....

We are in row E so at least if they are in front of us they can sit down in peace and we can stand and sing in the back row! :D and we won't spoil their photos!  :P
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 01:44:48 pm by Shanklygates »

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2017, 01:31:35 pm »
It is slightly less high up, but still 12 flights of steps up to the concourse!  :-\

I chose 3 in a balcony but someone else picked them too. Luckily managed to grab 3 in a neighbouring block ok. But I logged in dead on 8.15 and noticed the whole of rows B and C in the middle sections were blanked out - as you refresh you can see people picking seats but these are clearly reserved for TC! No doubt a few will reappear late on though if we don't do so well at Leicester.....

We are in row E so at least if they are in front of us they can sit down in peace and we can stand and sing in the back row! :D and we won't spoil their photos!  :P

Thomas Cook don't get away tickets (so they say). They'll likely be for hospitality / players allocation etc.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2017, 01:44:26 pm »
Thomas Cook don't get away tickets (so they say). They'll likely be for hospitality / players allocation etc.
Yeah sorry I meant them - we call them the Thomas Cook Ultras!

Offline Hij

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2017, 01:13:45 pm »

i'll make sure to bring a bottle of water as well ;D

Offline Pata

• cake
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2017, 02:10:34 pm »
You know what would be really great? If they actually updated the requirements, like, on time ffs.

Online sambhi92

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Round the Fields of Anfield Road
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2017, 02:27:34 pm »

Was thinking of going to Newcastle for a piss up with my cousins for a bank holiday weekend, fuck me, return from London is a fucking joke. even with my rail discount. How do these train companies get away it.
Round the Fields of Anfield Road

Offline Trev20

• Wool
  • Legacy Fan
  • I am not!
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2017, 02:28:48 pm »
Was thinking of going to Newcastle for a piss up with my cousins for a bank holiday weekend, fuck me, return from London is a fucking joke. even with my rail discount. How do these train companies get away it.
It is too expensive.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2017, 03:24:36 pm »
You need check for the advance fares on a daily basis. A load of our lot booked our trains for this back in July for £31.70 each for a return.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline nearly40

• .....even though my profile says 48!
  • Anny Roader
  • KOP stand up! Stand up the KOP!
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2017, 01:33:41 pm »
Saying sold out, hope some of those holding in their baskets get redistributed.

As if by magic...
« Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 01:41:57 pm by nearly40 »
'The evidence shows conclusively that Liverpool fans neither caused nor contributed to the deaths of 96 men, women and children.'

Offline lordcisse

• Kopite
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2017, 02:30:09 pm »
after yesterdays leicester fuck around with not the right credits, today i got two in and when i went to pay it said the had been a problem and emptied my basket, so back on the phone and after 20 mins of her messing around with baskets n seats ive got em, but after two days in a row of having to deal with our ticket office im glad i wont qualify for another league one for a while i need a break. The girl on the phone was dead helpful tho, the system is shite, im not moaning about the staff.

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2017, 03:44:45 pm »
after yesterdays leicester fuck around with not the right credits, today i got two in and when i went to pay it said the had been a problem and emptied my basket, so back on the phone and after 20 mins of her messing around with baskets n seats ive got em, but after two days in a row of having to deal with our ticket office im glad i wont qualify for another league one for a while i need a break. The girl on the phone was dead helpful tho, the system is shite, im not moaning about the staff.

Same happened to me on google chrome so I switched to firefox and it worked luckily!

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2017, 07:37:15 pm »
Tickets arrived from first sale today.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2017, 10:17:02 pm »
That's not bad going. Hope mine come 2moro

Offline bono1712

• Kopite
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2017, 07:20:26 am »
Chances of another sale? Mates a STH on 19 an forgot about this he's sick as fuck
@bono1712

Offline jdirckze

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2017, 09:16:02 am »
Chances of another sale? Mates a STH on 19 an forgot about this he's sick as fuck
happened to me a couple of times - there should be a late/returns sale but he'll need to be quick off the mark when it goes live

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2017, 10:15:02 pm »
Tickets arrived today from the 1st sale.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline AP823

• Kopite
  • Ap Singh - @ApSingh823
« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2017, 07:35:05 pm »
Not received tickets from the first sale but got tickets from Fridays.
"Some people cannot see a priest on a mountain of sugar."
Rafa Benitez

Offline Trev20

• Wool
  • Legacy Fan
  • I am not!
« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2017, 07:39:56 pm »
Tickets arrived today  ;D

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite