Author Topic: Liverpool v Sevilla Ticket Details  (Read 20629 times)

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Liverpool v Sevilla Ticket Details
« Reply #40 on: September 1, 2017, 09:26:23 am »
Sorted in 107 :)

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #41 on: September 1, 2017, 09:29:54 am »
Got 2 sorted in the kop, but only the odd seat left in the kop now.  Good availability in the other stands, plenty of Adult/Child in 127 if you're after kids tickets.

Offline Alanslad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #42 on: September 1, 2017, 09:34:35 am »
50 minute wait to get in.....but sorted in 208  :D

Online lfc79

• Kopite
« Reply #43 on: September 1, 2017, 09:38:39 am »
Classic move from the ticket office having the additional members sale for the Burnley game on the same day.

Offline Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44 on: September 1, 2017, 09:48:08 am »
Anyone got a spare login? Mine has gone from 20 minutes to over a fuckin hour!

Offline Van_Pur

• Main Stander
« Reply #45 on: September 1, 2017, 09:52:20 am »
Sorted - also had over an hour left (was on site at 9am).
No Kop tickets left - rest quite good avability.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #46 on: September 1, 2017, 09:53:55 am »
Anyone got a spare login? Mine has gone from 20 minutes to over a fuckin hour!

PM'd

Offline kratos

• Kopite
« Reply #47 on: September 1, 2017, 09:59:32 am »
Debating whether to get my ticket now or to wait for Monday afternoon to get in with my mates with 2.  The dilemmas of life...

Offline richard_lfc

• Anny Roader
  • His name is Luis Suarez he wears the famous red...
« Reply #48 on: September 1, 2017, 10:01:27 am »
After some frantic refreshing picked up a kop single 10 minutes ago.

Offline rawcusk8

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #49 on: September 1, 2017, 10:01:50 am »
Im in but Kop tickets gone. If I wait will one pop up?
“If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.” - muhammad ali

Offline swoopy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #50 on: September 1, 2017, 10:03:12 am »
Im in but Kop tickets gone. If I wait will one pop up?

Impossible to say. Only if people have them held in baskets and they subsequently get released / timed out

Offline stevesteve

• Anny Roader
« Reply #51 on: September 1, 2017, 10:14:06 am »
Impossible to say. Only if people have them held in baskets and they subsequently get released / timed out

Happened to me to! Price difference is stupid!

Offline halfpoundcheesy

• [insert witty comment]
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #52 on: September 1, 2017, 10:24:33 am »
Yeah, I reckon it's likely some will pop up....but decided to chicken out and just buy one in L10 anyway and get on with it rather than risk not getting one at all.

Offline rawcusk8

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #53 on: September 1, 2017, 10:27:05 am »
Managed to get 1 in the Kop, refreshed like mad for 15 minutes and voila. Good times
“If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.” - muhammad ali

Offline ripsaw19

• Kopite
« Reply #54 on: September 1, 2017, 10:38:00 am »
I got sorted in the Kop earlier. Madness putting this at the same time as Burnley.
ST Waiting List Position - 1556

Offline willfc

• Kopite
    • Anfield 96 blog
« Reply #55 on: September 1, 2017, 11:21:18 am »
Not going, but stepdad and mum going instead and they'd rather sit half way line lower KD stand, so made up for them as they literally just popped up
"I told my players during the break: Since we're here anyway, we might actually play a bit of football." - Jurgen Klopp

Offline Gurj88

• Main Stander
« Reply #56 on: September 1, 2017, 01:44:20 pm »
You need to just keep an eye on the sales. Sevilla might not go to all members, but I suspect Moscow will, and Maribor definitely will. Once you get on the ladder, you need to stay on it.

I got a membership last season and I have still not managed to buy 1 single ticket from the site. For the big matches I do not meet the criteria and for the smaller matches the tickets sell out by the time i get to the front of the queue. Am ending up paying £300 for hospitality tickets or from other sites for matchday tickets and they do not count towards my buying history. :butt

Offline Biscuitman

• Anny Roader
« Reply #57 on: September 1, 2017, 02:36:44 pm »
I got a membership last season and I have still not managed to buy 1 single ticket from the site. For the big matches I do not meet the criteria and for the smaller matches the tickets sell out by the time i get to the front of the queue. Am ending up paying £300 for hospitality tickets or from other sites for matchday tickets and they do not count towards my buying history. :butt
I'm sure hospitalities count towards your buying history as long as you tell them when booking or login to your membership before booking online.
We've all been there mate, my son and I started out exactly the same situation and now up to top cat.
Sometimes you've got to take shitty seats for crap games to get your numbers up. Monday night games against West Brom etc are good for boosting your history.
The "big matches" come later once you've got a few credits.

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #58 on: September 1, 2017, 02:36:51 pm »
Quite clear that this will drop to members with 2. I really wonder how many there actually are with just 1 or 2 considering you'd surely have gone to one of the later matches if you had small credits last season, but then the later matches would eventually sell out on higher and higher credits. Plus we had a smaller ground when we were in Europe last season. Some of these must have gone to season ticket holders who may now be in the auto cup but there should be a pool of more available overall.

My beset estimate which is worth fuck all as I don't have access to the numbers is it drops to all members and you'll have a scramble to get one, but you'll have a chance.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #59 on: September 1, 2017, 02:42:15 pm »

Outside of the perceived bigger matches you'll get chances this season to buy.

Crystal Palace there was tickets available every day in the week leading up to the match. As HIJ says above this game will likely go to all members. Burnley there will be more tickets in the week leading up to the game without a doubt. Huddersfield there will be loads.

Granted these are only useful if you can go at relatively short notice but if you can then there's no reason why you wont have access to upwards of a dozen matches this year and tha'ts before we have potential home draws in the league and FA cup

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60 on: September 1, 2017, 02:53:43 pm »

Should be returns for most matches in the week before the game, as mentioned above you just need to be able to keep checking the late availability as often as you can.    Once you build up your credits you will qualify for the priority sales for the perceived bigger matches.    As a last resort there is always the ticket exchange on here,  no credit but there were sales for significantly under face value for Palace.
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline Booze And Glory

• Main Stander
« Reply #61 on: September 1, 2017, 03:41:41 pm »
Suprised the club never sold the Champions League group tickets as a 3 match bundle, the same way they have with the hospitality ones.

Online lfc79

• Kopite
« Reply #62 on: September 1, 2017, 04:51:41 pm »
Hope there will be more Burnley tickets, nothing this morning when I got in after 7 mins apart from 5 on the kop that had got stuck in someone's basket.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #63 on: September 1, 2017, 04:54:09 pm »
Suprised the club never sold the Champions League group tickets as a 3 match bundle, the same way they have with the hospitality ones.

I'm not, they would have had to offer some kind of discount.
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline MaskedBenitez

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #64 on: September 1, 2017, 05:15:37 pm »
Surely Members with 2 will get sorted for this...

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65 on: September 1, 2017, 05:25:00 pm »

Most people that would want to buy that bundle will be on ACS.

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #66 on: September 1, 2017, 05:53:11 pm »
Surely Members with 2 will get sorted for this...
Definitely will. I don't know how many fancard holders we have left, let alone how many have a weird number of credits from the Europa League run but that's all the sale drops to next and there are hundreds available- after that is members with 2. So should be fine.

I still think it may drop to all members but there might be a lot of people fighting over scraps.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #67 on: September 1, 2017, 11:42:01 pm »
I've got 6 of the 7 but not bothering.
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline Paragon

• of Virtue. David N'Gog's biggest fan, why did we sell?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #68 on: September 2, 2017, 11:00:31 am »
Took what I could online at 10.15 after waiting just over an hour. Main Stand Upper (all the Kop tickets were gone). Anyone got any advice for what time I should get in the queue to guarantee a Kop ticket next time?
Would be even more fun if you could stand up to a hook to the jaw for being a snidey bastard. But then that's reality! No one needs to 'swim or drown' in a coward's paradise.

Offline ldsn

• Kopite
« Reply #69 on: September 2, 2017, 01:33:57 pm »
Is there a chance they've held any tickets back for future sales? Not sure why they would, but just curious if that's a thing they do.

Offline Birdontheshirt

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #70 on: September 2, 2017, 02:52:40 pm »
Not going, but stepdad and mum going instead and they'd rather sit half way line lower KD stand, so made up for them as they literally just popped up

There were no seats showing as available in lower KD for any of the autocup sales, other than to seasies who are already in lower KD and had the option of autocuping their regular seat.  I guess that if we progress in the competition and more of the uefa bigwigs & sponsors have to be accommodated for later stages, they will use lower KD for that purpose and probably then squeeze availability to members/fancard holders. 
Luck favours the brave, but not the stupid.

Offline Claude Cat

• Sworn Enemy of Pawed Dog!
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #71 on: September 2, 2017, 03:46:29 pm »
Forgive me if this is a stupid question.

How am I as a membership holder supposed to get tickets to European matches when I don't qualify for the criteria as there are never any tickets available to buy on my card when they become "available"?

A bunch of the Europa games in 15/16 all went to general sale, up to Ausburg as I recall. That was your chance.

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönċld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #72 on: September 2, 2017, 11:40:40 pm »
There were no seats showing as available in lower KD for any of the autocup sales, other than to seasies who are already in lower KD and had the option of autocuping their regular seat.  I guess that if we progress in the competition and more of the uefa bigwigs & sponsors have to be accommodated for later stages, they will use lower KD for that purpose and probably then squeeze availability to members/fancard holders.

They use KDL rather the main stand?

Offline courty61

• Legacy Fan
  • Never Buy The S*n
« Reply #73 on: September 3, 2017, 11:20:01 am »
Isn't there something on the UEFA website regarding amount of tickets each club has to make available for each UCL game and where they need to be - ie on half way etc
77, 78, 81, 84, 05, 19

Offline lukechaf08

• Anny Roader
« Reply #74 on: September 3, 2017, 06:45:35 pm »
Be interesting too see if Sevilla take up there full allocation for this too, considering there support don't seem too travel very well away from home

Offline Priest078

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #75 on: September 3, 2017, 07:34:21 pm »
What's Sevilles Home support like?

Offline The_Rebel

• Kopite
« Reply #76 on: September 4, 2017, 07:52:39 am »
Up bright and early ready for sevilla tickets as a fancard with 3......manchester united member sale tickets which i was unaware of....brilliant......hopefully the traffic better be gone before 9.15am
"If Everton were playing at the bottom of the garden, I'd pull the curtains"

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #77 on: September 4, 2017, 02:22:25 pm »
Well that was easy for me with only 2 credits today

Offline PoetryInMotion96

• Anny Roader
  • His First Name Is Lucas
« Reply #78 on: September 4, 2017, 03:27:00 pm »
Well that was easy at 1pm. No queue for my mate on 2 gives me hope for the rest of the competition [emoji108]

Offline Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #79 on: September 4, 2017, 04:16:16 pm »
Looking like this is could go to all members, biggest game of the group stage as well.