Author Topic: Spyin' Kop: Manchester United Vs Liverpool 14/03/09  (Read 14384 times)

Offline CONFIAMOS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Spyin' Kop: Manchester United Vs Liverpool 14/03/09
« on: March 12, 2009, 10:31:56 pm »

Saturday 14th March 2009

Old Trafford

Manchester United Honours:

Referees Supporters Dr Pepper Cup
Since 1986

Greasy Diving Players Award
2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009

Vs

-

After Tuesday nights rampage of Real Madrid, it is to be expected that there will be an air of confidence on Saturday. Had things worked out differently this season, this could have been pretty much the title decider, but in the words of Colin Farell, they didn't and it's not. But that doesnt change the fact we want to kick the hell out of the mancs at the weekend.

For many, the title race is, unfortunately, over and for others they somehow see a glimmer of hope. But if the best we can make of the rest of the season is to keep a slight bit of doubt in the mind of auld whiskey nose and his crew, then so be it.

Another Tuesday night performance would be amazing, and we'd probably come away with a decent result, but I have a slight feeling Rafa's gonna have a play and prove ROTATION IS BOSS!

I decided to be soft and not venture into the wonderful world of Manchester United forums, and instead asked a few people I know to answer the questions. Apologies there aren’t loads, ‘bin busy’.

So thanks to Adam, Nick and Richie for their responses. Enjoy the read! (Sorry about the lack of United honours, I couldn't be bothered and they've only won a few European Cups Anyway.)

-

How is your season going would be a bit of a stupid question as it stands, so do you think you can win all 5?

Adam: Yes. We’ve got what is in my opinion a fantastic versatile squad and we’re never short of a quality player. The league’s pretty much in the bag, cant see you lot pulling it back even if you win on Saturday. Champions League is where we’ve come unstuck before but did it last season so theres nothing to say we cant do it again.

Nick: It would be an amazing feat. Won 2 already and were on for the league. Looking forward to another good Champo league run again this season and with the players we have, I don’t think it’s beyond us.

Richie: Its possible. We will have a lot of games piling up in coming weeks but with a few youngsters lurking the squad shouldn’t get too tired. Looking forward to equalling your 18 and bring home No. 4 in Rome.

What have you made of Liverpool’s title ‘challenge’?

Adam: Started off brightly but I think everyone knew you’d fade away when the tough got going and all that. Got the will power just not the staying power. Think you need to make a few additions to yer squad for next season, then you never know, we might have a challenger!

Nick: Pathetic really. If it was decent then you would have still been in with a shout of the league. But its over and we’re practically on 18 with the scousers blushing. Need to look the word ‘challenge’ up ready for next season.

Richie:Top at Christmas and you looked like you were going to plough on. Seemed to waste points on very winnable games all season, and you simply cant do that if you wanna win the league. 0-0 with Fulham Stoke West ham etc…

Ferguson. Been there tiiiiiiiimmmme. Worked wonders. Your opinions on Rafa?

Adam: He’s obviously done well in the 5 or so years he’s been at the pool. A Euro cup, FA cup and charity shield. But it seems as though he just can’t crack the league. Mr Alex Ferguson will always have that over him and if he is waiting to equal the 18 before he retires then maybe his time is nigh. But I think Rafa will stay on for another season, just because the yanks cant be arsed sorting a new boss.

Nick: Rafa out. He doesn’t cut it. Euro cup is all he’s got to show for his 5 years. Good manager, but perhaps not good enough to bring home the league titles Liverpool are desperately after.

Richie: Ferguson will stay until he’s beaten all records Liverpool. Not long to go ;)
But I think Rafa doesnt concentrate on the league enough when its important. We all know the fans want 19 but yet for some reason they support his strange season tactics!

Did you expect to be in with a chance of five trophies back in August?

Adam: No. I thought we may prioritise the League and Champions League over the Carling and FA Cup. We actually managed to give some youngsters a run out and end up still in all competitions. Giving them a chance has definitely worked in our favour and now got some decent young lads breaking into the first team.

Nick: Not really. I knew it wasn’t beyond us but fielding weaker teams in certain competitions was always going to be a bit risky. Worked out well and although wining the league cup isn’t a major feat, one better than yous I suppose!

Richie: Yes. Great squad was always going to be able to fight off weaker opposition. We all knew we’d still be in the CL, in the title ‘race’ and the FA and Carling cup were just bonuses that we’ve managed to keep successful in.

It’s Summer 2009, Bye Bye Ronaldo?

Adam:Probably. He made it clear he wants to play for Madrid and it’s only fair that a player of his quality is allowed to follows his dreams. He’s won a lot with us and has been very happy, but he’ll probably leave at some point next season, might want to top up his tan in Madrid.

Nick: He obviously wants to play for Madrid at some point in his career and I suppose there’s no time like the present when he’s at the peak of his game. Having said that, he’s clearly happy at United winning all there is to be won. He will move on, just not sure it will be this season.

Richie: I hope so. He made it clear where his loyalties lie. Made us feel like a bit on the side.

Who do you think is your most important player(s)?

Adam: Ronaldo. Can help the team out when in a bit of bother, a bit like Gerrard with grease.

Nick: Rio. Great captain and defender. Really does the job.

Richie: Rooney. Can have a good go at the ref… and scores.

Your worst player(s)?

Adam: They’re all good.

Nick: Berbatov. Should have stayed in Landan.

Richie: Ronaldo. Bet he doesn’t want to up and out to Madrid now!

Any young up and coming players in the squad that we might not know about?

Adam: I’m liking the look of Johnny Evans at the moment, came into the first team and has fitted in very well. Looks promising.

Nick: Welbeck looks like he could go a long way, if not with United a decent Premier team.

Richie: Rafa Rafael Rafa Rafael…. Hes alright.

Do you have a particular memory of any previous meeting between our clubs?  Say something that happened to you that day or a decision you disagreed with?

Adam: Last season. 3-0. ‘ Masch’ sent off for being a cock. Kopite gobshites destroyed.

Nick: + Forlan! – Carras goals?

Richie: Loads of great ones. Not many bad.

What sort of line-up will be put out against us?

Adam: Van der Sar, O'Shea, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Ronaldo, Giggs, Rooney Park Scholes, carrick

Nick: Van der Sar, Vidic, Evra,  Ferdinand, Ronaldo, Carrick, Scholes, Giggs, Rooney, Teves Flechter

Richie: A scouse beating one

Which Liverpool player will you fear the most?

Adam: Torres. Got the pace and the skills to match our defenders. One to watch in my opinion. Although I don’t think you’re a one man team like people suggest, without him you’re not the same team.

Nick: Skrtel. He might eat us.

Richie: Torres and Gerrard. Undoubtedly your two main men. Lost without them, I think so.

Score Predictions?

Adam: 1-0 us

Nick: 0-0

Richie: 2-0  Ronaldo Rio

Cheers, Kopite96 2009
« Last Edit: August 23, 2009, 11:28:56 pm by Ben S »

Offline rednich85

• Gargantuan Wanker. Intimately linked to Keys and Gray.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Stay Black. That's the most important thing.
Re: Spyin' Kop: Manchester United Vs Liverpool 14/03/09
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2009, 10:36:42 pm »
Cheers Kopite

Can I just add, Nick is a weapon

Thanks again.
"Smart people believe weird things because they are skilled at defending beliefs they arrived at for non-smart reasons."

@rednich85

Offline Alf Garnett!

• widely excepted yet secretly cryptic - cower ye before the mighty crusher of yellow walls. Video Embedder Extraordinaire
  • Legacy Fan
  • *Davo*It don't get better than this.
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2009, 10:48:20 pm »
Good stuff & nice one for bothering!

I'm not with the Evo et al brigade,it hurts me more to hear their drivel or to be beaten by these,lets fuckin do these knobheads.

Offline CF999

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • RTK
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2009, 11:02:52 pm »
Richie: Torres and Gerrard. Undoubtedly your two main men. Lost without them, I think so.

hehe. stupid c.unt

WE FUCKING BEAT THEM WITHOUT EITHER

Offline rafa forever

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2009, 11:04:36 pm »
hehe. stupid c.unt

Well said.
Trade count +17

Through the thick and thin.

Offline Lorange

• Boys Pen
  • Alf Ulf
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2009, 11:12:26 pm »
Nick is a prick
I know we dream about a team of Carraghers - but we don't really want to see it.

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2009, 11:17:35 pm »
Nick is a prick
That and cheers kopite96, good work mate.

Offline redrockydennis

• Annie Wilkes
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • gonna paint me jarg wheelie bin purple
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2009, 11:18:18 pm »
nick is a top john tosspot
"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes,
of controlling the ball and of making yourself available to receive a pass.
It is terribly simple."

Offline Barrowboy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sky Sports - It's shite
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2009, 11:18:22 pm »
Poisoned chalice I suppose doing this spying Kop but they really are a bunch of clueless, classless, witless twats aren't they? Apologies kopite96 if these fucktards are friends of your but fuck me; snide, arrogant, little prick remarks all over the place in those replies.

Oh and Ritchie, if you have not many bad memories of playing Liverpool you must have been born yesterday you smug prick! I can think of 3 Murphy winners at OT, a League Cup Final, Charity Shield and this years league game off the top of my head and thats all in the last what 7 or 8 years?
If Kenny Dalglish cannot influence the team to play with more pride in their shirts for the millions of fans they represent, then what chance does anyone else have?

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2009, 11:22:37 pm »
hehe. stupid c.unt

You don't really expect them to know very much do you?

Should have traweled their sites for the answers. It would have been really funny to read the opinions of middle aged men, wearing thier Ronaldo replicas, in their Man United decorated bedrooms from Dublin to Delhi.
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

http://misterinobody.weebly.com/

Offline Kyle Soprano

• Doing his BTEC Sports Science but still knows fuck all
  • Legacy Fan
  • You & I Are Gonna Live Forever
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2009, 11:25:47 pm »
Lets fucking do these charlies

Well in for that by the way Kopite
I only drink on special occasions. Like Fridays and Saturdays. The occasional Sunday. Sometimes even Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday. Never Thursday. Well, every so often maybe a Thursday.

Offline gerrardspetal

• Rabid psycho nut harvester with no idea - but she did have some points
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • miaaaaaaaaaaow
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2009, 11:41:00 pm »
Well done on a good spying kop!!!

Have to say though the answers were pretty much expected.
“You could say it’s not about being local, but about being vocal.
Kristian is a idiot.  A bad idiot.  Also a virgin.

@gerrardspetal - twitter

Offline JohnSullie

• van, missing in burma, any news contact Dave, Grace n' Terry
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2009, 11:46:27 pm »
Thanks Kopite96

Offline lfc_bhoy

• muppet
  • Legacy Fan
  • You is getting twatted, possibilities no-FS
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2009, 11:47:46 pm »
You don't really expect them to know very much do you?

Should have traweled their sites for the answers. It would have been really funny to read the opinions of middle aged men, wearing thier Ronaldo replicas, in their Man United decorated bedrooms from Dublin to Delhi.

Picturing that gave me a chuckle.
"Because like Bill Shankly, on more days and nights than those expert pundits ever care to recall, he made the people happy."

"There was no other color in the middle of the field except the red of Liverpool"

Offline arthur sarnoff

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2009, 12:02:28 am »
Fair play to you for doing this, kopite96, but some of those answers just reminded me why I so heartily dislike their fans. 

Offline shanklyboy

• OCB Enforcer.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2009, 02:05:05 am »
Fair play to you for taking the time out to do this mate.

As far as these 3 top hats are concerned...... well if they had an original thought in their heads it would be fucking lonely.
The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate, contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and unrealistic.

John F. Kennedy.
www.savelfc.org

Offline i6uuaq

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Hmm... what's this personal text thing, then?
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2009, 03:20:51 am »
is it me or are the lineups they put out abit weird? adam seems to have rooney and ronaldo upfront. nick appears to have fletcher playing at RB...

as far as i can make it out.

Adam:
-------------VDS-------------
OShea-Vidic-Ferdinand-Evra
Park-Scholes-Carrick-Giggs
-------Ronaldo-Rooney--------

the only other alternative i can think of is a 4-5-1, but surely not at OT...

Nick:
-------------VDS-------------
Fletcher-Vidic-Ferdinand-Evra
Ronaldo-Scholes-Carrick-Giggs
-------Tevez-Rooney--------

unless it's some kind of 3-4-3...

the last alternative of course is that they're both clueless about tactics and formations in general. where's berbatov?
"I've not seen it and I'm not being Arsene Wenger," Dalglish said. "If there's something untoward then I am sure the governing body will act appropriately."

Offline Manila Kop

• TRYING HARD TO FIT IN OOTER
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Greatest Fighter in the World
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2009, 03:44:33 am »
Someone get Livid on here to give his answers...Spyin Kop's not the same without the internet warriors.

Good job Kopite!
The infallible wank stain
Lolzies. More chance of a wank off the pope than beating United, I'm afraid. It is beyond Benitez, apart from when they were at their lowest ebb, when we knocked them out of the FA Cup. They certainly aren't anywhere near there now.

Offline Raul!

• No nude LFC topics - Sir Raul la di Dah of Coverpoint - Imminently Female
  • Legacy Fan
  • My nipples explode with delight
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2009, 04:11:47 am »
Nice one Kopite. 

Not too bothered with their remarks.  They are more or less what you would expect from a major rival and rather tame compared to what they could have said and to what some of the Arsenal fans said in their Spyin' Kop.

Offline zero zero

• Karma's a bitch. Innit.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2009, 06:17:12 am »
No mate. Your lot lost when we were without them.
Thanks for the effort Kopite96
« Last Edit: March 13, 2009, 06:19:31 am by zero zero »

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2009, 09:13:59 am »
the last alternative of course is that they're both clueless about tactics and formations in general.

There's a clue in there somewhere mate.
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2009, 09:17:36 am »
Thanks for your work on that.

Champo League - what the fuck?  ::)
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Fulla

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2009, 10:33:18 am »
Damn right Skrtel might eat you.

Tossers.
"You don't play chess with Kasparov" - Juande Ramos, 25 Feb 2009

Offline Wombat

• Main Stander
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2009, 11:41:43 am »
Has Ferguson chosen the referee for Saturdays game yet ??

Offline Barrowboy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sky Sports - It's shite
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2009, 12:01:38 pm »
Has Ferguson chosen the referee for Saturdays game yet ??

Bennett/Riley was unavailable so he's having to settle for Alan Wiley
If Kenny Dalglish cannot influence the team to play with more pride in their shirts for the millions of fans they represent, then what chance does anyone else have?

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2009, 12:41:13 pm »
Cheers k96.

Nick seems arrogant and ignorant, never a good combination.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline freedom

• Legacy Fan
  • ♥ You'll never walk alone ♥
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2009, 12:42:42 pm »
Adam, just fuck off
Bill Shankly: " A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are. "

¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸.¤*¨¨*¤.
\¸.¤ LIVERPOOL¤*¨*¤.
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸.¤*¨¨*¤.
..\
☻/
.▌
/ \

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2009, 12:46:49 pm »
Is everyone called Nick a complete twat?

Offline Party Phil

• Boring Cunt that flies Air Bizarre
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Big in Japan
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2009, 12:53:24 pm »
Is everyone called Nick a complete twat?

Yes
If you're lying, I'll chop your head off.

Offline RossoBianchi

• Manc Forum Slut
  • Legacy Fan
  • Peace
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2009, 02:03:19 pm »
My two penneth worth...

How is your season going would be a bit of a stupid question as it stands, so do you think you can win all 5?

RossoBianchi: We’re gonna need some luck along the way – will be more qualified to answer after next Friday’s Champions League draw but in saying that, the general consensus is that we don’t fear anyone. I think drawing Liverpool with the second leg at Anfield is the toughest draw we can get. I’d fancy us against Barca and Chelsea. The league is realistically settled, so that leaves the FA Cup for the sweep. We owe Chelsea one for 2007 and Arsenal one for a painful 2005, so (presuming we get past Everton) I’d be confident in the final. A lot also depends on injuries and fatigue too – the sapping Wembley pitch could prove too much a few days after a potentially grueling CL final in Rome just three days earlier  : ;)

What have you made of Liverpool’s title ‘challenge’?

RossoBianchi: Up till Christmas, it had the hallmark of champions and I was definitely concerned. But there was always that feeling you’d tail off – especially when Rafa starts rotating and when Torres got injured. I’ve read quite a bit on here about teams coming to Anfield to defend but we’ve had that at OT for years. I still think you’re lacking a bit of creativity and cohesion in the final third but I can’t see Rafa forsaking his rigid principles. It works wonders in Europe, but over a 38-game campaign it seems it doesn’t. Closer this year, and I’d expect you’ll be closer next year too.

Ferguson. Been there tiiiiiiiimmmme. Worked wonders. Your opinions on Rafa?

[RossoBianchi: Magnificent in Europe. Superb tactician. But part of me just can’t see him ever winning the Premier League title. His ‘rant’ this season surprised me as he’s usually far more cool and calm than that and I don’t think it was necessary at all. And then by drawing at Stoke, he made himself look a little silly. If he can improve his player purchases – the likes of Pennant, Bellamy, Lucas, Gonzalez, Sissoko, Morientes, and I’d have to say for 11.5m, Babel, and Keane whether he wanted him or not – then you could be there or there-abouts next season, so long as the mentality gets a bit of an attacking overhaul too IMO.

Did you expect to be in with a chance of five trophies back in August?

RossoBianchi: Never really thought about it. The league and number 18 was our bread and butter this season, and anything else was a bit of a bonus. Really wanted the World Club Championship, no matter how it’s perceived, and obviously the Champions League was something I’d love to us defend. Presumed we’d get knocked out of the Carling Cup early doors but we kept getting home draws and the younger players all looked hungry and as though they really wanted to win it, so was delighted we did. Overall, no – I wouldn’t have expected us to be in this situation in August.

It’s Summer 2009, Bye Bye Ronaldo?

RossoBianchi: The only good to come out of your spanking of Madrid was to make it evidently clear to Ronaldo that he’s best staying put. They haven’t even reached the CL quarter-finals since 2003, or was it 04? Anyway – a long time basically. He’ll play in Spain one day, but he’s only 24, he can go when he’s 27/28 but until then, I’d love him to stay. I’m pretty confident he will.

Who do you think is your most important player(s)?

RossoBianchi: Rio, Ronaldo, Carrick, Rooney. Rio still doesn’t get the plaudits he deserves – maybe because he’s a bit of a nob off the pitch. Ronaldo obviously, Carrick I can’t rate highly enough. Supremely gifted passer of the ball, right foot or left foot, always receiving the ball on the half-turn looking to make penetrative direct passes whenever possible, he really makes us tick and we look worse off without him. Rooney is such a selfless player, and although his finishing still isn’t great, he makes things happen.

Your worst player(s)?

RossoBianchi: A few years ago I could have picked a handful, but Fergie has done brilliantly in re-building again. If I had to pick one weak-ish position, it would be in goal. Tomas Kuzscazk is a liability, need to get rid. And Edwin isn’t the safe hands of a few years ago – he has a great record but that’s more down to the players in front of him. Some say the whack he got in the face last year, when he broke his nose, has knocked him for six a bit and he isn’t as brave as he used to be.

Any young up and coming players in the squad that we might not know about?

RossoBianchi: Really looking forward to seeing more of Fabio. He’s supposedly a better player than Rafael, and possesses a thunderous long range shot on him. Rafael himself could be around for 15 years at OT but has a lot to learn. Still very raw, and has only played as many games as he has this season due to injuries to Wes and Neville. Apart from the twins, we have a young lad in the reserves called Davide Petrucci who, from what I’ve seen, is a superb talent.

Do you have a particular memory of any previous meeting between our clubs?  Say something that happened to you that day or a decision you disagreed with?

RossoBianchi: My first ever United Liverpool game was the first ‘Danny Murphy 1-0’ when, as I’m sure you remember, his free-kick beat Barthez at the Stretford End. I was only about 15-years-old, and at that point was rarely going to games – my dad wasn’t into football. But I was great mates with Alex Bruce, son of Steve, and at the time Alex was in the United academy and got two free tickets for every game and he took me. The most bizarre element of it all was that his dad was in the Sky Sports studio and after the game ended, we walked up from our South Stand seats up towards the studio and were let in to see Richard Keys and Steve Bruce discussing the game whilst we waited off-camera for Alex’s dad. The amount of sweets and crisps and chocolate they had was ridiculous! All the cameramen were scoffing their faces. Anyway, Alex said I could get a lift home and it just so happened that Steve was also dropping off Martin Tyler and Richard Keys at Manchester Airport – so off we all went in Steve’s Merc, me and Alex in the back with Richard Keys (I just stared at his hands), and Steve driving with Tyler in the front. It was weird.

Apart from that, the last minute wins of 1999 (Ole, cup), 2006 (Rio, league) and 2007 (Sheasy, league) always provide that warm feeling inside.

What sort of line-up will be put out against us?

RossoBianchi: Van der Sar, O’Shea, Rio, Vidic, Evra, Park, Carrick, Fletcher, Ronaldo, Berbatov, Rooney.

Which Liverpool player will you fear the most?

RossoBianchi: Gerrard. He’s due a goal against us, and has been in great form this season.

Score Predictions?

RossoBianchi: 1-0 to United.

« Last Edit: March 13, 2009, 02:10:53 pm by RossoBianchi »

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2009, 02:36:26 pm »
Richard Keys (I just stared at his hands)

;D
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2009, 09:55:06 am »
COME ON YOU REDMEN!

Offline Hinesy

• RAWK Editor. Giving it BAFTA’s. 57'sy. Caramel log dealer and comma chameleon. Tory Totty Tonguer
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2009, 03:45:40 pm »
good read actually and fair read to be honest.

by the way 4-1. ha de fucking ha.
Yep.

Offline CONFIAMOS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2009, 11:22:39 pm »

Abso-fecking-luteley

Offline conman

• Ohh aaaah just a little bit, Ooh aahh, a little bit more. Aerial stalker perv. Not cool enough to get the lolz.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Cocopoppyhead
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2009, 03:24:57 am »
ITS FUN READIN THOse articles after the game :D
the last manc is a bit more informed on us, the first section have a view of people only concerned with man utd..

Offline Torben Piechniks Y-Fronts

• Kopite
  • A Liverbird, upon my chest
« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2009, 02:56:56 pm »
good read actually and fair read to be honest.

Still keeping me going this ha ha  :lickin
"Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool."