Author Topic: Today's shooting - The Sandy Hook Memorial Thread - Thoughts and Prayers  (Read 530666 times)

Online Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
My prayers and heart goes out to all the people killed in Nong Bua Lamphu in Thailand this morning. It's reported an ex policeman killed at least 34 people, many of them children in a day care centre. Apparently he then went home and killed his family and himself.

When are these senseless, mass killings going to end. This News is so horrible and distressing.
shocking this, can't believe what I was reading.

24 children at the nursery and only one has survived. They normally have 92 there but a broken down bus and bad weather meant they only had 24 there miraculously or it could have been even worse.

What an utter scumbag, ex policeman apparently
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline mikeb58

• The Poet Laureate of the Hillsborough forum and indeed, now, the rest of the site! Allez, allez, allez......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • kopite
The way my life turned around in recent years, most of mates are now from Thailand, lovely, laid back people. This is an awful, unbelievable shock to their system. One friend has family close to the province of Nong Bua Lamphu too.

Terrible, horrific news for the people of Thailand and of course for the rest of the World. The fact so many children were murdered is heartbreaking.
Hillsborough...Our Greatest Victory (out now)

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
Jury is absolutely rinsing Alex Jones on behalf of the Sandy Hook parents!! So far we're up to around $600m they've awarded to the parents so far, they still reading the charges and amounts...

Online Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
Jury is absolutely rinsing Alex Jones on behalf of the Sandy Hook parents!! So far we're up to around $600m they've awarded to the parents so far, they still reading the charges and amounts...
Just under a billion dollars. Hopefully it'll bankrupt him forever and he'll be chucked out on the street and has to forage in bins for food etc.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Online reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Just under a billion dollars. Hopefully it'll bankrupt him forever and he'll be chucked out on the street and has to forage in bins for food etc.

You know that'll never happen.  It's America, the weirdest fucking country on the planet so some weird fucker will bail him out, he'll plead insanity and disappear for a month or two only to make a comeback as some reborn other fucker to annoy another group of victims 🤷

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class

Yerrsss! Hopefully this a wake-up call for similar alt-right figures who chat conspiratorial shite, although they'll likely just claim they're being silenced and are the true victims.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2022, 10:00:04 pm by rafathegaffa83 »

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
You know that'll never happen.  It's America, the weirdest fucking country on the planet so some weird fucker will bail him out, he'll plead insanity and disappear for a month or two only to make a comeback as some reborn other fucker to annoy another group of victims 🤷

The cranks will be queuing up to protect him from the forces of liberalism and wokery and the anti free speech coalition.

Online reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
The cranks will be queuing up to protect him from the forces of liberalism and wokery and the anti free speech coalition.

Yep absolutely they will.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Yep absolutely they will.

Sorry but no one is giving Jones $1bn to keep going. No one.

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
From owning the libs to owing the libs.

Online reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Sorry but no one is giving Jones $1bn to keep going. No one.

No maybe not one will but several might well chip in 🤷

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
No maybe not one will but several might well chip in 🤷

They're still not collectively giving him 1bn to keep going. GOP like ther money too much.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
Shame, that. Could not have happened to a nicer fella.

What's the situation with his false dubious claim of being bankrupt?
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Shame, that. Could not have happened to a nicer fella.

What's the situation with his false dubious claim of being bankrupt?

he's filed for bankruptcy, that's about all we know right now.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
he's filed for bankruptcy, that's about all we know right now.
I want to see him lose absolutely everything. Including his so-called 'intellectual' property (hopefully not protected as 'tools of his trade' or whatever the equivalent is in the US).
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Online Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
Well who would’ve though that there was a constitutional difference between freedom to criticise those in power and freedom to make up random lies about the general public in order to financially gain?
Believer

Offline AndyInVA

• Born in Liverpool, grew up in Yorkshire, live in the States
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never Forget

my hope as well. that man is an utter disgrace and I am very glad to see his fall from grace and also hope it serves as an example to other like minded shit heads that making up offensive shit for profit will only lead to massive problems

seeing the little court exchange when the opposing attorney declared that all his texts became allowable as evidence due to the screw up his lawyers made was price less

Offline Hedley Lamarr

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
What he did would be considered willful and malicious injury, so it can't even be discharged in bankruptcy.  He won't be able to just file and forget about this.

Offline AndyInVA

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never Forget
What he did would be considered willful and malicious injury, so it can't even be discharged in bankruptcy.  He won't be able to just file and forget about this.

good knowledge. I hope you are right and he cannot wriggle out of it and is left on minimum wage for the rest of his life.

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
He makes 70m a year from infowars.
If he is bankrupt....

Online Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
He makes 70m a year from infowars.
If he is bankrupt....

Legally bankrupt and actually bankrupt are wildly different things if you're wealthy.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
Legally bankrupt and actually bankrupt are wildly different things if you're wealthy.
Jones is personally liable, is he not? And Info Wars (and presumably his other companies) are in his sole ownership (I think). And if he can never discharge these fines, he surely cannot continue.

Though, could it be argued that he should be allowed to continue is his business so that he can pay up the money over years? I have no idea how this works. I expect, though, this would not be what the families would wish - they just want him destroyed.

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Jones is personally liable, is he not? And Info Wars (and presumably his other companies) are in his sole ownership (I think). And if he can never discharge these fines, he surely cannot continue.

Though, could it be argued that he should be allowed to continue is his business so that he can pay up the money over years? I have no idea how this works. I expect, though, this would not be what the families would wish - they just want him destroyed.

Jones and Free Speech Systems LLC are liable yes.

I'm sure he's done some creative accounting, and transferred his wealth to his parents or wife or kids to avoid paying, hopefully the lawyers have anticipated that and done something to counteract it.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
Jones and Free Speech Systems LLC are liable yes.

I'm sure he's done some creative accounting, and transferred his wealth to his parents or wife or kids to avoid paying, hopefully the lawyers have anticipated that and done something to counteract it.
Yeah. I expect that most jurisdictions have laws to counter such avoidance. Maybe some criminal matters will result from any such actions - we can only hope.

Online Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
Ha, ha

Tough Alex, being an evil dickhead is costly sometimes
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline BER

• Goat fondler.
  • Legacy Fan
  • FLOSS IS BOSS!!
Transferred the house to his wife, please tell me that won't stop them taking it?

Offline kaesarsosei

• Brutally bad.
  • Legacy Fan
It seems like the Parkland mass-shooter (shot and killed 17 people at a school in 2018) is going to get a rest-life sentence and not the death penalty.

Personally, I am against capital punishment, but in a country/state that does have it - what is the point of it, if it is not going to be delivered in this case? Again - I am not saying I would want it, but just curious why it was not used in this case. Is it simply because he pleaded guilty and apparently has demonstrated remorse?

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Interesting discussion on Alex Jones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpytQU3psfI

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
Interesting discussion on Alex Jones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpytQU3psfI

Anyone justifying what Alex Jones did needs to listen to what the parents, friends and families have been through. People influenced by Alex Jones turned up at the funerals and called parents liars, saying their children weren't really dead. A sister of one of the teachers killed at Sandy Hook gets told regularly that it never actually happened. Children's graves were defaced.

It's fuck all to do with freedom of speech. He is utter fucking scum.

And he's still at it today, girfting off the gullible, saying the families will never get the money and even questioning Uvalde.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2022, 07:24:32 pm by Alan_X »
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
4:30 in - "it's hard to visit your 7-year-old's headstone... and to hear that people were desecrating it and urinating on it... and threatening to dig it up..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK0rXYa4BgA

Interesting that he mentions Dominion's lawsuit against Fox News, which is coming down the pike. That could bankrupt Fox News.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
4:30 in - "it's hard to visit your 7-year-old's headstone... and to hear that people were desecrating it and urinating on it... and threatening to dig it up..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK0rXYa4BgA

Interesting that he mentions Dominion's lawsuit against Fox News, which is coming down the pike. That could bankrupt Fox News.

It's going very badly for Fox, which is quite unusual for them in a defamation lawsuit. Dominion recently released email correspondence found during discovery, which bigwigs were warning against having the election-denying loons on the channel, but they went on anyway. That pretty much proves they knew the whole thing was bullshit right from the start.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Alan_X

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
Separate issue but I'd love to see Pfizer go after GB News over their COVID vaccine lies. It's incessant.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
Separate issue but I'd love to see Pfizer go after GB News over their COVID vaccine lies. It's incessant.
Thank heavens for libel laws! OK, most of us cannot make effective use of them, but they seem very effective in these recent big cases. It indeed would be lovely to see Pfizer go after GBNews.

Offline Boston always unofficial

• Legacy Fan
5 dead in Raleigh,15 year old shooter.Bit late with this one happened last night think the country has moved on already.

Offline Lotus Eater

• "The first picture of you! The first picture of summer. See the flowers scream their joy!" Father of Water Melon Eater.
  • Kopite
  • Yer Ma wears army boots
5 dead in Raleigh,15 year old shooter.Bit late with this one happened last night think the country has moved on already.

I live 30 minutes away. The news has already moved on. 5 dead
11 September 1999 - Slater Street. 2 beers, a packet of crisps and a truncheon please.

Offline AndyInVA

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never Forget
I live 30 minutes away. The news has already moved on. 5 dead

I’m two hours away. It barely hit our news.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Yet another school shooting

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-63375659

Hardly worth reporting,just the 3 dead and a pityful 6 injured.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Online Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
35 school shootings so far this year - averaging more than 3 a month.

Another day, week, month and year inside the cult
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
Texas Goes Permitless on Guns, and Police Face an Armed Public

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/10/26/us/texas-guns-permitless.html

Tony Earls hung his head before a row of television cameras, staring down, his life upended. Days before, Mr. Earls had pulled out his handgun and opened fire, hoping to strike a man who had just robbed him and his wife at an A.T.M. in Houston.

Instead, he struck Arlene Alvarez, a 9-year-old girl seated in a passing pickup, killing her.

“Is Mr. Earls licensed to carry?” a reporter asked during the February news conference, in which his lawyer spoke for him.

He didn’t need one, the lawyer replied. “Everything about that situation, we believe and contend, was justified under Texas law.” A grand jury later agreed, declining to indict Mr. Earls for any crime.