Author Topic: Weird Dreams  (Read 8277 times)

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
Weird Dreams
« on: September 13, 2008, 12:19:28 am »
Why do people always say when refering to a dream. 'Scoring the winner at wembley or shagging someone famous etc. They are never anything like as coherent

Mine are like something froma madmans diary

There are a few I can recall

I was in a range rover with me mrs both sat in the back Liam Neeson and that black bloke from 'Get Shorty' were in the front. (Dont even know the mans name thats how bizarre it is)
All of a sudden the car stops and we're flicking through my family album and were all in the back seat. The pictures in the Album are of car partsand Im going 'ooh she was being a cow that day' refering to a set of sparkplugs or something

We then all get out of the car and we're in the desert.

Then I was playing football and the goals were moving cars that you had to it. One of them was my parents old family car and I was trying to hit that all the time and got subbed cos I wasnt concentrating

Other extracts include:

Playing guitar witha diet coke bottle
My family leaving me on the backs of the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse
playing cards with body parts

Why are they so bloody weird?

PS Recently I did dream I was shagging a mates bird. (Wasnt fully comprehendable obviously cant remember it all, there was probably a mad parrot talking hebrew to me or something) I told her the next time I saw her, why I will never ever know. She loved it, asked her what I was doing and all sorts. The plot thickens on that one methinks
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline sabbathfan

• Every Day I Like Sunday
  • Legacy Fan
  • Why So Serious?
Re: Weird Dreams
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2008, 12:37:13 am »
I once (I say once it was a recurring dream so it was far more than once) dreamt that I was sitting on a summers night looking out my bedroom window. When I was little, I mean like 5 or 6, I would always end up being in bed before dark and unable to sleep. So I would sit and look out at the view. I could see quite a distance from my bedroom. In this dream I could see something in the sky coming toward me. As it got closer I could make out that it was blue and red. Closer still and I realised it was Superman. Then he flew right in my window and started tickling me like a nutter. He would not let up and I couldn't breathe or fight him off. By this point I had realised he had the face of a goblin/gremlin and he was evil. I always felt as though I were dying. Then I'd wake up
There is probably no GOD. Stop worrying about it and LIVE your LIFE

Offline sabbathfan

• Legacy Fan
  • Why So Serious?
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2008, 12:42:44 am »
I also had a dream (which began with me looking out my bedroom window again) in which there was an equestrian fellow living next door to me. The back gardens weren't all that big but that didn't stop him from getting decked out like a dick and riding his horse all over his garden. What did stop him though, was the pack of rabid wolves which ran into the garden one day and devoured him and his horse. I was pissing myself watching it happen, then I tried to tell my mum about it but she couldn't have been less interested. It got worse when they started clawing at our back door. I could here them barking and growling. I looked out my bedroom window again to see where they were and they started trying to jump up and get me. My bedroom was 1st floor but they nearly got me anyway. Fucking terrifying, especially when your parents in the nightmare give no heed to the danger you are in. That makes it 10 times worse.

Offline Super MAC

• ....and a nice pair of trousers
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2008, 12:56:12 am »
sabbathfan...i don't know why but your superman dream made me laugh my head off, having said that it sounds more like one of those sleep paralysis type scenarios where some people claim to see a black hag, others aliens and others jesus, very common for centuries. i know one girl, very straight no none sense who has them almost weekly but she see shadows
« Last Edit: September 13, 2008, 12:59:38 am by Super MAC »
All governments are lying cocksuckers - Bill Hicks

Offline scousepower

• Legacy Fan
  • A Child of The Rafalution
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2008, 12:56:16 am »
the night before i played rushie in a match with my school i was dead excited and dreamt he didn't turn up for kick off so we played without him and i was gutted. but later he comes jogging over saying he'd been at anfield or something and was brought on as a sub, i was then buzzing just waiting to see him on the ball and just when he was about to have his first touch a lad in my class (skinny as fuck and shite at footy also a manc) jumps in two footed and breaks rushies leg.rushie is stretchered off swearing his mouth off. i woke up then shittin myself incase it was real :D
'Hi Paul im from The S*n' 'Im from the Earth, now fuck off'

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2008, 12:58:48 am »
Jesus Sabbath those are bad

Ive had some nightmanres and the thing I notice about them that stand out from other dreams is they are so real.

Last one I had I was wanted for the murder of my girlfriend. What was so strange is it played out like a film. Im not sure I'll be able to fully explain that but there you go

Its too hazy to fully remember now but the police closing in on me and the thought of capture arrest and imposnment twinned with the death of my mrs was absolutely terrifying and shattering. So real it was weird. I woke up with a gasp. Looked round the room and it was 4am and there was my mrs next to me. The joy and relief was euphoric

Jurgen Klopp

Offline ALPH1217

• Legacy Fan
  • "C'MON YOU MIGHTY REDS!"
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2008, 01:03:23 am »
My dreams are so weird that I foolishly purchased something called a 'dream shield' a few years ago up in Ontario, Canada. The idea is that you hang it near the window closest to where you sleep and it prevents weird and disturbing dreams. I gave it a try and binned the thing two days later.

Offline Oingy Boingy

• Bisquitts
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2008, 01:04:02 am »
Whenever i fall asleep with the telly on ...i end up dreaming about the stuff on it , usually because it's on the discovery or history channel that means Hitler or Sherman tank dreams ;D

I really should start leaving it on Babecast...
Indeed...

Online djphal

• Is Angry. But merked Daniel Sturridge. High Protector of Gavin's Almighty Midweek Erections.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2008, 01:08:12 am »
i superglued my mate together the other night then put a cable tie around him

how odd

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2008, 01:09:04 am »

how odd

No bumming?
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline rushyman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2008, 01:17:26 am »

how odd

yes yes but what about your dreams?

Jurgen Klopp

Online djphal

• Is Angry. But merked Daniel Sturridge. High Protector of Gavin's Almighty Midweek Erections.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2008, 01:21:43 am »
No bumming?

its funny you should say that ive never bummed anyone in my dreams!

might go and eat a few blocks of wensleydale now and hope for the best
yes yes but what about your dreams?

i was once running through a field full of sheep, one of them bit me, he had a mouth like a crocodile, it was very painful

Offline sabbathfan

• Legacy Fan
  • Why So Serious?
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2008, 01:30:28 am »
sabbathfan...i don't know why but your superman dream made me laugh my head off, having said that it sounds more like one of those sleep paralysis type scenarios where some people claim to see a black hag, others aliens and others jesus, very common for centuries. i know one girl, very straight no none sense who has them almost weekly but she see shadows

My mum used to get those as well actually. But she dreamt that she couldnt move in her bed like someone was holding her down and although she couldnt feel them she knew there was someone there. She had to try and reach for her bedside lamp and if it came on she knew she was awake but if it didnt she was still in the dream. sounds effing terrifying.

Offline El Campeador

• Capital of Culture's Campaign Manager...Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The shupporters create chances, for sure, djes
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2008, 02:15:21 am »
I almost never remember my dreams, except on the eve of a big game, when I always do.

Offline rushyman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2008, 11:11:05 am »
I almost never remember my dreams, except on the eve of a big game, when I always do.

What was your dream last night then?

Jurgen Klopp

Offline LFCsnoopz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2008, 08:17:41 am »
i had a dream last night that i got shot in the head 3 times, but i was still living and walking around and shit, seriously weird

Offline JohnnyDrama

• hey new members to RAWK: He's a really really annoying feedback tourist and thick. If you dont believe me, he even admitted it himself. Post-match angler
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2008, 08:39:49 am »
I always end up wearing no pants and not being able to run in my dreams. Its frustrating.
Greatest Band in the world.

www.myspace.com/brandnew

Offline Carrard

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2008, 11:54:05 am »
They are weird for me in a different kind of way to the randomness that has been explained.

Im always in places of my life history with people from another part of my life history

For example last night I was in my dads old social club where I used to go with him and play snooker with my mates who I didnt know at the time
Up the reds down the blues
I hate Mancs you should to

Offline mildale

• Mildly Jealous of a custom title
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2008, 04:00:04 pm »
i dreamt i masturbated but instead of semen, a load of blood came out :(
www.twitter.com/mildale89

Oh and dont use Mars bars as sex tools. Took me ages to get it all out.

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2008, 04:08:58 pm »
I dreamt i was shagging my sister-in-law in a greenhouse.  I don't know what to make of that.

I also have dreams where i am in complete control of everything that is happening and no matter how bad it gets i am always one step ahead.

then there's the ones that involve spiders!

Offline Marcus6

• QueenOfTheSouth7 (steals food from children)
  • Legacy Fan
  • 6 ft 2, Eyes of Blue, Billy Bonds is after you...
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2008, 04:25:01 pm »
I once (I say once it was a recurring dream so it was far more than once) dreamt that I was sitting on a summers night looking out my bedroom window. When I was little, I mean like 5 or 6, I would always end up being in bed before dark and unable to sleep. So I would sit and look out at the view. I could see quite a distance from my bedroom. In this dream I could see something in the sky coming toward me. As it got closer I could make out that it was blue and red. Closer still and I realised it was Superman. Then he flew right in my window and started tickling me like a nutter. He would not let up and I couldn't breathe or fight him off. By this point I had realised he had the face of a goblin/gremlin and he was evil. I always felt as though I were dying. Then I'd wake up

:lmao
From custard slices to menstrual waste in 4 posts. That's impressive, even for RAWK.

Offline rushyman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2008, 07:58:51 pm »
I dreamt i was shagging my sister-in-law in a greenhouse.  I don't know what to make of that.

Im going for 'You want to fuck your sister-in-law'

and maybe do a bit of gardening

Jurgen Klopp

Offline sabbathfan

• Legacy Fan
  • Why So Serious?
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2008, 08:05:17 pm »
:lmao

;D Cheeky bastard quoting my nightmare in your fucking sig!

Offline IloveGuinness17

• Knows fuck all about waves...
  • Legacy Fan
  • M.I.A.
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2008, 08:05:23 pm »
[

I also have dreams where i am in complete control of everything that is happening and no matter how bad it gets i am always one step ahead.

then there's the ones that involve spiders!

Subconsciously you want her.

Anyway I have reoccurring dreams that the whole earth is being attacked by zombies and I fight some off using water and BB guns.
JFT 96-Solidarity

Offline sabbathfan

• Legacy Fan
  • Why So Serious?
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2008, 08:07:03 pm »
[

Maybe consciously... ;)

Offline My Original Name Please

• Legacy Fan
  • Frankly Mr Shankly
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2008, 08:07:39 pm »
I always friggin shout out in my sleep! Haha, one time I had a fight with me best mate, in a dream, a few years ago, and I punched the wall, then woke up. Never really have much look with walls to be honest.
Libpoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Offline AllyouneedisRush

• One leg, musical nostrils, itchy crotch. Is actually Louis Walsh.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2008, 08:09:02 pm »
[

Anyway I have reoccurring dreams that the whole earth is being attacked by zombies and I fight some off using water and BB guns.

And the fact that it was in a greenhouse means that you really want everyone to know....
Justice 97 - YNWA

Offline sabbathfan

• Legacy Fan
  • Why So Serious?
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2008, 08:10:39 pm »
I have been told that once in my sleep I made the rousing call "Hurry up men! The French are coming!"

Cant remember what the dream was.

I REALLY HOPE IT WAS A WAR!

Offline IloveGuinness17

• Knows fuck all about waves...
  • Legacy Fan
  • M.I.A.
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2008, 08:11:01 pm »
And the fact that it was in a greenhouse means that you really want everyone to know....

the temperature inside the greenhouse is also indicative of the wild steamy passion
JFT 96-Solidarity

Offline sabbathfan

• Legacy Fan
  • Why So Serious?
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2008, 08:14:54 pm »
the temperature inside the greenhouse is also indicative of the wild steamy passion
Also it was a visual metaphor for his growing love for his sister in law.

Offline Pheel

• Look into my eyes...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Jerzy............Legend
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2008, 08:17:46 pm »
Also it was a visual metaphor for his growing love for his sister in law.

Lets not get into SOWING SEEDS or DIGGING DIRT. :-X
Better today than yesterday...........
           even better tomorrow.

Offline sabbathfan

• Legacy Fan
  • Why So Serious?
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2008, 08:22:20 pm »
Lets not get into SOWING SEEDS or DIGGING DIRT. :-X

Oh we are so Freudian tonight!

Offline Shabby14

• Anny Roader
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2008, 08:42:34 pm »
Once i dreamt that I was a little kid.. and my uncles farm was a school.. and we were outside on the yard at breaktime, and a gunman came in.. so everyone was rushing into the farmhouse... but i was still out on the yard and i got shot in the back.. fell to my knees and died :( Then I woke up, and was so happy that I wasn't dead.

Offline bradigor

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Henrik Zetterpig
    • Pucks Across The Pond
  • Super Title: Loves Ron Dennis
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2008, 08:46:02 pm »
Last night I had a dream that I was invited into the mods canteen, because Life had quit.

Offline ollick

• Huge Dick..and a Big Knob too!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Arghhhh
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2008, 08:46:17 pm »
I usually dream that I am hiding from aliens in tripods, they always seem to be on the verge of catching me then I wake up, some of them are very vivid and fucking scary to be honest, must watch too much Sci-Fi.
Why do people quote other people for the sigs?  What' the point?

Offline Shabby14

• Anny Roader
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2008, 08:47:25 pm »
Does anyone else ever get dreams that they know its a dream? For example, something really bad is happening, but you're telling other people "Don't worry, it's just my dream!" It's really weird, one dream I had my school was flooded with some sort of tsunami, and there I was just swimming around telling mmy friends not to worry because it was my dream.

Offline MrPlow

• Super Dick
  • Anny Roader
  • ^^^I have a Super Dick apparently.
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2008, 08:52:39 pm »
I had a dream I was in big brother, I hate big brother. Not a lot happened to be honest, never knew what to make of it.
'You can't have your cake and eat it too'

Seriously, WTF.

If you're not going to let me eat the cake, I will throw it at your smug face you stupid cliche using bastard.

Offline bradigor

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Henrik Zetterpig
    • Pucks Across The Pond
  • Super Title: Loves Ron Dennis
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2008, 08:53:27 pm »
I had a dream I was in big brother, I hate big brother. Not a lot happened to be honest, never knew what to make of it.

Uruguay.

Offline MrPlow

• Super Dick
  • Anny Roader
  • ^^^I have a Super Dick apparently.
« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2008, 08:54:29 pm »
'You can't have your cake and eat it too'

Seriously, WTF.

If you're not going to let me eat the cake, I will throw it at your smug face you stupid cliche using bastard.

Offline AllyouneedisRush

• One leg, musical nostrils, itchy crotch. Is actually Louis Walsh.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2008, 09:36:08 pm »
Why does eating cheese make you have funky dreams? never fails for me..... never nice and always freaky
Justice 97 - YNWA