Author Topic: GAA Thread 2010  (Read 197132 times)

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
Re: GAA Thread 2010
« Reply #1880 on: August 17, 2010, 10:51:30 pm »
Not bad Billy, but Brian Corcoran wouldn't be within an asses roar of my top 5.
I'm in my mid 30s, so I just remember the great Kerry O'Dwyer teams, but I'll avoid those and kept it to one from each county to keep it interesting. So mine are from the mid 80s' on.

My choices.
1. Sheff. 2 Sid Whelehan. 3. Nicky English. 4. Joe Cooney.  5. Gary Kirby. That one's from leftfield, but if he played for cork or the cats he'd have around 5 AI medals and deservedly so.

1. Padraic Joyce 2. Seamus Moynihan. 3 Canavan  4. Colm O'Rourke 5. Mickey Linden
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline nialloo27

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1881 on: August 17, 2010, 11:05:34 pm »
Well here's a debate then. Name the best 5 hurlers and footballers you've seen live in the flesh

I'll go with

Hurling: 1. Henry Shefflin   2. Brian Whelahan   3. Brian Corcoran   4. Nicky English   5. Brian Lohan

Football: 1. Murice FitzGerald   2. Darragh O'Se   3. Peter Canavan   4. Mickey Lyndon   5. Larry Thompkins

Edit*

Actually, lets push it out to 10

Hurling: 6. Tommy Walsh   7. Joe Deane   8. Sean Og   9. Eoin Kelly (Tipp)   10. DJ Carey

Honourable mentions for: Ken McGrath, Seanie Mc Mahon, John Power, Pat Fox, John Troy, Ciaran Carey, Paul Flynn, Teddy McCarthy

Football: 6. Colm Cooper   7. Kieren McGeeney    8. Paraic Joyce    9. Trevor Giles    10. Brendan Reilly

Honourable mentions for: Tommy Dowd, Paul Curran, Anthony Tohill, Oisin McConville, Charlie Redmond, Marc O'se, Ja Fallon

Nice to see you have the two clare boys in there, lohan was colossal in his day, id personally have ciaran carey in there instead of sean og, could have being one of the best only for the beer, i was there that day against clare he ran 100 yards, i dont think any other hurler could have done that

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #1882 on: August 17, 2010, 11:17:01 pm »
Not bad Billy, but Brian Corcoran wouldn't be within an asses roar of my top 5.
I'm in my mid 30s, so I just remember the great Kerry O'Dwyer teams, but I'll avoid those and kept it to one from each county to keep it interesting. So mine are from the mid 80s' on.

My choices.
1. Sheff. 2 Sid Whelehan. 3. Nicky English. 4. Joe Cooney.  5. Gary Kirby. That one's from leftfield, but if he played for cork or the cats he'd have around 5 AI medals and deservedly so.

1. Padraic Joyce 2. Seamus Moynihan. 3 Canavan  4. Colm O'Rourke 5. Mickey Linden

Some good picks there Ray. Kirby is a good shout. He was a phenominal free taker. The reason I went for Corcoran was simply because he was by far and away our best player between 1993 and 2001. Unfortunately most of his peak years were spent during a poor period for Cork hurling. Apart from winning it in 99, we were never consistent as a team. But I can guarantee you one thing, and I say this with rose tinted glasses firmly removed, I never ever saw any center forward get the better of Brian Corcoran while he was Corks center back.

And he faced some top center forwards during his tenure in the back line. His aerial ability was second to none. Out of every 10 balls played down on him, he'd catch 9 of them. He was also deadly accurate from frees. Its just a pity he didn't get to shine in better Cork teams, which is probably why he'd go unnoticed to those outside of Cork. But ask anyone on Leeside to name our top 5 hurlers, and Corcoran would be on most lists

By the way, when you mentioned Colm O rourke there, I immediatley had a pre 1990 flashback thought of his old team mate Mick Lyons. One of the dirtiest bastards ever, but a devilishly good fullback. In fact, that Meath team had some gem players. Moynihan is deffo another worth mentioning. Both skillfull and extremely versatile player
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #1883 on: August 17, 2010, 11:20:02 pm »
id personally have ciaran carey in there instead of sean og, could have being one of the best only for the beer

Niallo you crazy bastard, welcome back bai

I see you done a good job at hiding your old username, you crazy Clare c*nt :P

You're right about Carey though. I dont think we ever saw him at his true best, which is why I'd give the nod to Sean Og, just barely
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline KERRYKOP

• KerryKop - Fiendish Bunny Slayer, Enemy Of The Lapine Race and founder of the Benitez band. Mugs old ladies for their kindles. Grindr fiend.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
« Reply #1884 on: August 17, 2010, 11:23:18 pm »
Looking at that list of Hurlers top ten and otherwise it looks like the balance of talant has mainly been in that code. The likes of John Troy, Ciaran Carey and Seanie Mc Mahon in what was for me the golden age of hurling. Serious blast from the past.

I'm only going to make a list of footballers for obvious reasons......

1. Maurice Fitzgerald, 2. Darragh O'Se, 3. Peter Canavan, 4. Seamus Moynihan, 5. Colm Cooper, 6. Paraic Joyce, 7. Sean Kavanagh 8. Colin Corkery 9. Stevie Mcdonnell 10. Brian Dooher

Ollie Murphy, Mickey Lindin, Ja Fallon, Darren Fay, Tomas O'Se Marc O'se, Paul Galvin, Graham Geraghty, Oisin McConville, Glen Ryan, Niall Cahalane, Stephen O'Neill, Graham Canty, Graham Gerahthy Matty Forde, Charlie Redmond, Trevor Giles, Kieren McGeeney, Paul Curren, Dara O'Ceanade, Sean Crowley, Shtar

Offline nialloo27

• Main Stander
« Reply #1885 on: August 17, 2010, 11:26:25 pm »
Niallo you crazy bastard, welcome back bai

I see you done a good job at hiding your old username, you crazy Clare c*nt :P

You're right about Carey though. I dont think we ever saw him at his true best, which is why I'd give the nod to Sean Og, just barely

Who is this niallo fella you are talking about, ya they banned me a good bit back, i was a bit of a tit, hopefully they wont ban me again, i did donate a few quid to rawk so they might let me away with it.
There good lads on here  ;)

Offline nialloo27

• Main Stander
« Reply #1886 on: August 17, 2010, 11:27:47 pm »
Looking at that list of Hurlers top ten and otherwise it looks like the balance of talant has mainly been in that code. The likes of John Troy, Ciaran Carey and Seanie Mc Mahon in what was for me the golden age of hurling. Serious blast from the past.

I'm only going to make a list of footballers for obvious reasons......

1. Maurice Fitzgerald, 2. Darragh O'Se, 3. Peter Canavan, 4. Seamus Moynihan, 5. Colm Cooper, 6. Paraic Joyce, 7. Sean Kavanagh 8. Colin Corkery 9. Stevie Mcdonnell 10. Brian Dooher

Ollie Murphy, Mickey Lindin, Ja Fallon, Darren Fay, Tomas O'Se Marc O'se, Paul Galvin, Graham Geraghty, Oisin McConville, Glen Ryan, Niall Cahalane, Stephen O'Neill, Graham Canty, Graham Gerahthy Matty Forde, Charlie Redmond, Trevor Giles, Kieren McGeeney, Paul Curren, Dara O'Ceanade, Sean Crowley, Shtar

I dont see seamus clancy anywhere there, must be a typo on your behalf

Offline KERRYKOP

• KerryKop - Fiendish Bunny Slayer, Enemy Of The Lapine Race and founder of the Benitez band. Mugs old ladies for their kindles. Grindr fiend.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
« Reply #1887 on: August 17, 2010, 11:28:07 pm »
I missed that game.

What did they do you for anyway? Are you going to hold up a choc ice to your face in your next avatar?

So many questions

Offline Billy The Kid

• Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #1888 on: August 17, 2010, 11:30:56 pm »
Here's a hard bunch to pick from for best hurling Keeper

Davy Fitz, Brendan Cummins, Donal Og, Damien FitzHenry

I honestly can't split those 4

Offline Billy The Kid

• Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #1889 on: August 17, 2010, 11:32:14 pm »

Am I correct in saying he won an All Star in 1992? When ye won Munster?

Offline KERRYKOP

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
« Reply #1890 on: August 17, 2010, 11:34:32 pm »
Here's a hard bunch to pick from for best hurling Keeper

Davy Fitz, Brendan Cummins, Donal Og, Damien FitzHenry

I honestly can't split those 4

Nothing splits them techincally, but Davy he's a bit of an icon isnt he

Offline Billy The Kid

• Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #1891 on: August 17, 2010, 11:37:34 pm »
Who is this niallo fella you are talking about, ya they banned me a good bit back, i was a bit of a tit, hopefully they wont ban me again, i did donate a few quid to rawk so they might let me away with it.
There good lads on here  ;)

Niallo, even if they do ban you again, you're still deserving of arguably the greatest ever post in all of RAWKS GAA threads ;D

You sound like a proper bogging farmer. Are you a farmer? Don't lie. It's seems you didn't spend too long in school anyway by the sounds of it.
Listen can you take your hand out of your sisters underpants for 5 minutes and get a sense of humour 

Diamond stuff :lmao

Offline nialloo27

• Main Stander
« Reply #1892 on: August 17, 2010, 11:38:46 pm »
I missed that game.

What did they do you for anyway? Are you going to hold up a choc ice to your face in your next avatar?

So many questions

Might stick a brunch of a fat frog if i can get one, they did me for something i asked people to look at, i was hammered, best not say anymore about it

Offline Billy The Kid

• Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #1893 on: August 17, 2010, 11:38:56 pm »

My old gaffer, and a total fucking loon

You just gotta love Davey :)

Offline Ray K

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #1894 on: August 17, 2010, 11:40:05 pm »
Jesus, kerrykop, are there any more kerry lads you haven't picked? I'm surprised you haven't mentioned Seamus Scanlon.  :P

Actually Billy, I was trying to think of cork hurlers post-1990, and there's loads at a certain level - Hailpin, the O'Connors, Deane, but I couldn't say any one fella was one of the best 5 of the last 20 years. Deane was a great corner forward, but better than Eoin Kelly or DJ? Probably not.
Fenton I remember quite well and he was magical, and I have a great memory of the munster final in 1987 when Tony O'Sullivan was brilliant (the day Nicky booted in a goal). Semple was rocking that day.

Offline nialloo27

• Main Stander
« Reply #1895 on: August 17, 2010, 11:43:10 pm »

How is an old gaffer of yours, he would have about 3 hurleys broken before he even went out on the field

Offline KERRYKOP

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
« Reply #1896 on: August 17, 2010, 11:44:10 pm »

I had Vinnie Murphy and Ogie Moran as a coach, and I can tell you the loon in that pairing was by far the best Iv ever played for.

Offline KERRYKOP

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
« Reply #1897 on: August 17, 2010, 11:49:49 pm »
Jesus, kerrykop, are there any more kerry lads you haven't picked? I'm surprised you haven't mentioned Seamus Scanlon.  :P

Only one Kerryman more than Billy in the top 10. Considering kerry have won 6 AI's in 13 years and played in 10 finals its not too disproportionate.

Offline nialloo27

• Main Stander
« Reply #1898 on: August 17, 2010, 11:52:00 pm »
I had Vinnie Murphy and Ogie Moran as a coach, and I can tell you the loon in that pairing was by far the best Iv ever played for.

We had sean hehir as our primary headmaster, he was on that half backline with sean stack and lougnane in the late 70s, some of the older boys might remember them, anyway he used beat the living jesus out of us with hurleys.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #1899 on: August 17, 2010, 11:52:15 pm »
How is an old gaffer of yours, he would have about 3 hurleys broken before he even went out on the field

He was the manager while I was in College in L.I.T. I turned out for the Hurlers a few times

I think this is worth posting again for anyone who hasn't seen it before.  :D

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/bXPfqJv2V3o?fs=1" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/bXPfqJv2V3o?fs=1</a>

Offline Ray K

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #1900 on: August 17, 2010, 11:59:51 pm »
He was the manager while I was in College in L.I.T. I turned out for the Hurlers a few times

I'd love to see his team talk from last sunday.
'Lads, we're playing with Mullane as a lone forward, with 5 random fellas playing near him (but not too near him).
We've a young lad playing full forward so we'll lob high balls into him. Paul Curran won't be expecting that. And never mind about the short puckouts - they'll hit everything on top of Brick. We'll be grand'.

Offline nialloo27

• Main Stander
« Reply #1901 on: August 18, 2010, 12:00:04 am »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/bXPfqJv2V3o?fs=1" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/bXPfqJv2V3o?fs=1</a>

You must have being handy enough so, that was a good team he had then, i was there back then as well, used to live down in thomand village, with all the moyross boys fucken rocks at our windows every night

Offline KERRYKOP

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
« Reply #1902 on: August 18, 2010, 12:05:18 am »
We had sean hehir as our primary headmaster, he was on that half backline with sean stack and lougnane in the late 70s, some of the older boys might remember them, anyway he used beat the living jesus out of us with hurleys.

I got hit by a Kerry selector with my own Hurley in school. He actually picked it up and said "whats this" and wacked me with it. A poetic sense of irony he had.

Two classic moments in back to back years, is it just me, but I found Hurling in the 90's much more exciting. Maybe because i was younger and less cynical, but every game seemed to be a cracker and about 5 our 6 teams had the capabilities to win Liam. Its hard to imagine Clare and Limerick games enthralling us to this extent now.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/OLkZDAhNn38" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/OLkZDAhNn38</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/fayiAfDvzgM" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/fayiAfDvzgM</a>

Offline nialloo27

• Main Stander
« Reply #1903 on: August 18, 2010, 12:09:04 am »
I got hit by a Kerry selector with my own Hurley in school. He actually picked it up and said "whats this" and wacked me with it. A poetic sense of irony he had.

Two classic moments in back to back years, is it just me, but I found Hurling in the 90's much more exciting. Maybe because i was younger and less cynical, but every game seemed to be a cracker and about 5 our 6 teams had the capabilities to win Liam. Its hard to imagine Clare and Limerick games enthralling us to this extent now.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/OLkZDAhNn38" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/OLkZDAhNn38</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/fayiAfDvzgM" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/fayiAfDvzgM</a>

Hurling was great back then, the whole tipp clare rivalry, we fucken hated them, was some laugh, there used be 40,000 at a munster semi final back then, i suppose times have changed but your definitely right i found it way more exciting

Offline Billy The Kid

• Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #1904 on: August 18, 2010, 12:09:21 am »
You must have being handy enough so, that was a good team he had then, i was there back then as well, used to live down in thomand village, with all the moyross boys fucken rocks at our windows every night

To be honest, I never made the first team in a competitive match. I missed to many training sessions. I was to busy chasing skirt around Limerick. But knowing Davey was bliss. And seeing Joe Canning in full flow is quiet a sight to behold. I played mostly soccer during my time in LIT. Good times all the same like. I used to drink down in Thomond quiet a bit, we obviously never got the chance to bump into each other, thank fuck :P

Offline Ray K

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #1905 on: August 18, 2010, 12:14:29 am »

You're not wrong. Denis Walsh's book Hurling: The Revolution Years (i think its called) on the 1990s is brilliant. There's so many stories from all those teams. You could full a book alone on the Offaly boys. So many characters, so many different rivalries.

Most teams far too professional and controlling (and paranoid), and let's face it, Kilkenny are far too good to create a similar rivalry. 

Offline nialloo27

• Main Stander
« Reply #1906 on: August 18, 2010, 12:14:47 am »
To be honest, I never made the first team in a competitive match. I missed to many training sessions. I was to busy chasing skirt around Limerick. But knowing Davey was bliss. And seeing Joe Canning in full flow is quiet a sight to behold. I played mostly soccer during my time in LIT. Good times all the same like. I used to drink down in Thomond quiet a bit, we obviously never got the chance to bump into each other, thank fuck :P

Life was easy back then, chasing dirty mary i bitches, trying to convince them i was a pilot, for our future teachers they were as thick as fuck.
I spend must of my time there drinking linden village

Offline nialloo27

• Main Stander
« Reply #1907 on: August 18, 2010, 12:17:11 am »
You're not wrong. Denis Walsh's book Hurling: The Revolution Years (i think its called) on the 1990s is brilliant. There's so many stories from all those teams. You could full a book alone on the Offaly boys. So many characters, so many different rivalries.

Most teams far too professional and controlling (and paranoid), and let's face it, Kilkenny are far too good to create a similar rivalry.

I dont think people have real actual time for hurling any more though, there was fuck all back to do back then, only 2 tv channels, no internet, no mobiles it was easier to get us excitied

Offline Billy The Kid

• Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #1908 on: August 18, 2010, 12:22:21 am »
Life was easy back then, chasing dirty mary i bitches, trying to convince them i was a pilot

:lmao

I can just imagine it

"Hi I'm Niallo, do ya like the oul' Hurling?"

"em no, not really"

"fuck it, me neither, say hello to my mates, Goose and Maverick. Fancy a game of volleyball instead?"

Offline PanchDeBurca

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1909 on: August 18, 2010, 10:19:56 am »
Nothing splits them techincally, but Davy he's a bit of an icon isnt he

no but he's a tit of the highest order, mind that arrogant fucker in the red and white stripes isn't much better

Toss up between Fitzhenry and Cummins for me but will have to go with my neighbour - he's about to overtake Christy Ring for championship appearences i believe

Offline PanchDeBurca

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1910 on: August 18, 2010, 10:37:31 am »

Personally I think hurling was better back then, nowadays there is too much bunching, too many crap negative tactics and traditional skills like ground hurling are practically non existent

A major problem for hurling is there are 2 good team at the moment (Tipp KK), 3 average-decent teams (galway waterford cork) and the rest are pure crap. Clare, Limerick, Offaly, Wexford are a disgrace to hurling at the moment.  All of these teams were playing and winning all irelands in the 90's and now a good club team would probably beat them.  these counties really need to step up if hurling is to have good long term future

Offline Billy The Kid

• Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #1911 on: August 18, 2010, 11:33:31 am »
no but he's a tit of the highest order, mind that arrogant fucker in the red and white stripes isn't much better

How the fuck is Donal Og arrogant ?

And don't talk bollox now, be specific
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 11:45:59 am by Billy The Kid. »

Offline Spirit_of_Istanbul

• 100º Proof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #1912 on: August 18, 2010, 01:19:18 pm »
Whats the verdict for the weekend lads? Going to go with thedubs by 2 or 3, looking forward to a full house. Hopefully we get an entertaining game.
"There is no one, anywhere in the world, at any stage, who is any bigger or any better than this football club."

Offline KERRYKOP

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
« Reply #1913 on: August 18, 2010, 04:29:51 pm »
Whats the verdict for the weekend lads? Going to go with thedubs by 2 or 3, looking forward to a full house. Hopefully we get an entertaining game.

Major pressure on Cork now they are the clear favourites and as we've seen with the Rebels before they don't cope with that mantel well. But Cork will go out Sunday and try to blitz Dublin early and have the forwards to do it. This is were Dublin need to hold, if they can and are within distance of Cork going into the final moments I fancy the Jacks.

Verdict, Cork by 5 points. Its their time, its their turn, its their year

Offline RigBon1892

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #1914 on: August 18, 2010, 06:52:16 pm »
Think it'll be Cork, if they don't they'll certainly be kicking themselves.

Its their time, its their turn, its their year

This however I don't agree with, Sam is coming north.
I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager.

"Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone
YNWA Rafa.

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1915 on: August 18, 2010, 09:55:08 pm »

Clearly the rebels are going to win you knack. Can someone do Irish society a favour and nuke Hill 16 on sunday, fucking shower of junkies. ;D

Offline Billy The Kid

• Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #1916 on: August 18, 2010, 10:01:33 pm »
Sunday is going to be tough, no doubt about that. Dublin have nothing to lose going into this. They've got themselves to a semi final against all expectations. Regardless of what happens to them from here on in, they can hold their heads up, because they turned around a shocking start to have a very good season. 2010 can be deemed a successful year for Dublin IMO, even if they incur a loss on Sunday. They can also go into next year with renewed optimism. There is absolutely no pressure on them. They can just go out and give it a go

Cork on the other hand are approaching last chance saloon. They've been to 2 finals in the last 3 years, and a fair semi's during the last decade. If they don't kick on and win it this year then I really can't see them ever winning it. The more you continue to choke on the big days, the harder it becomes to finally reach the ultimate prize. There is huge pressure on Cork on Sunday. And their prize should they be victorious on Sunday will be even more pressure to endure for the final. If the do manage to finally get their hands on the All Ireland then I think they may win another 1 or 2 over the next 3 or 4 years. Fail and it will be zilch. Lets just take it one step at a time though. Dublin wont be easy, and neither will Down or Kildare

Offline RigBon1892

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #1917 on: August 18, 2010, 10:01:45 pm »
Clearly the rebels are going to win you knack. Can someone do Irish society a favour and nuke Hill 16 on sunday, fucking shower of junkies. ;D

As long as it's repaired for the following Sunday...that's where I am for the other game!
I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager.

YNWA Rafa.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #1918 on: August 18, 2010, 10:05:06 pm »
I'm sure all the fair weather Dubs who stayed at home for the Louth, Armagh, and Tyrone games will be back out in force though

I expect a pretty big Dublin following on Sunday. In fact it wouldn't suprise me if this is close to a sell out

Offline RigBon1892

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #1919 on: August 18, 2010, 10:09:21 pm »
Dublin aren't selling games out this year though, hence them not getting the standalone for the quarters.

YNWA Rafa.