Author Topic: GAA Thread 2010  (Read 197163 times)

Offline PanchDeBurca

• Legacy Fan
Re: GAA Thread 2010
« Reply #2080 on: August 25, 2010, 11:47:20 am »
I met her! I took a leaf out of niallo's book and said I was a pilot, she was having none of it.

So no sword swallowing for you then!!

Offline KERRYKOP

• KerryKop - Fiendish Bunny Slayer, Enemy Of The Lapine Race and founder of the Benitez band. Mugs old ladies for their kindles. Grindr fiend.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
« Reply #2081 on: August 25, 2010, 12:28:38 pm »
So no sword swallowing for you then!!

Its the Rose boi! I'd be a very sad lad if I didnt manage to get anything.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #2082 on: August 25, 2010, 10:27:42 pm »
Its the Rose boi! I'd be a very sad lad if I didnt manage to get anything.

I bet the most you got was a dodgy handjob off Stella, at the back of Dino's :P
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline KERRYKOP

• KerryKop - Fiendish Bunny Slayer, Enemy Of The Lapine Race and founder of the Benitez band. Mugs old ladies for their kindles. Grindr fiend.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
« Reply #2083 on: August 25, 2010, 10:33:51 pm »
I bet the most you got was a dodgy handjob off Stella, at the back of Dino's :P

Shtop bah Stella can go fuck herself for the fesht . I head straight for the birds that suffer from invisible county syndrome. Oh you're from Longford, interesting

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #2084 on: August 25, 2010, 10:54:52 pm »
Shtop bah Stella can go fuck herself for the fesht . I head straight for the birds that suffer from invisible county syndrome. Oh you're from Longford, interesting

So, does being an imaginary pilot impress the Longford old dolls?
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline KERRYKOP

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
« Reply #2085 on: August 25, 2010, 11:01:52 pm »
So, does being an imaginary pilot impress the Longford old dolls?

Fuck that I've the pilots cap on for the roses the slags from Longford get the unemployed Kerryman.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #2086 on: August 25, 2010, 11:34:08 pm »
Fuck that I've the pilots cap on for the roses the slags from Longford get the unemployed Kerryman.

Well if the unemployed Kerry man line works with Longford birds, then they musht be deshperate

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #2087 on: August 26, 2010, 12:34:55 pm »
King Henry has got up off his sickbed and is walking (and running) around.

He'll be distributing loaves and fishes around Nowlan Park before the next training session.

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/sport/2010/0826/1224277611286.html
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline KERRYKOP

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
« Reply #2088 on: August 26, 2010, 12:38:38 pm »
King Henry has got up off his sickbed and is walking (and running) around.

He'll be distributing loaves and fishes around Nowlan Park before the next training session.

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/sport/2010/0826/1224277611286.html

And a trip to Knock as well to seal the deal.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 01:01:11 pm by KERRYKOP »

Offline RigBon1892

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #2089 on: August 26, 2010, 12:51:57 pm »
All hail King Henry.

Gettin my ticket tonight, might be able to get some money back off it when I get down to Croker on Sunday too.
I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager.

"Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone
YNWA Rafa.

Offline PanchDeBurca

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2090 on: August 26, 2010, 01:10:20 pm »
Bring on Henry, Tommy Walsh, Tennyson and any other fuckers they want

This is our year, I have the feeling in my guts (and its not last nights pints either)

And we want no excuses from them when we beat em so bring em on, Can;t fucking wait for this now, fair pysched up for it

Offline RigBon1892

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #2091 on: August 26, 2010, 01:11:44 pm »
Is it not still a week or more away?
I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager.

YNWA Rafa.

Offline KERRYKOP

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
« Reply #2092 on: August 26, 2010, 01:16:07 pm »
Dont answer her she has to learn how to do these things herself

Offline RigBon1892

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #2093 on: August 26, 2010, 01:17:15 pm »

Well it's just that before the hurling final there's a small matter of the second football semi final.

YNWA Rafa.

Offline KERRYKOP

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
« Reply #2094 on: August 26, 2010, 01:18:49 pm »
Well it's just that before the hurling final there's a small matter of the second football semi final.

I'm sending on the password for those tickets you should be able to print them off on Friday, If you dont use them I'll think less of you.

Offline PanchDeBurca

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2095 on: August 26, 2010, 01:18:57 pm »

Does anyone really care about that :)

Offline RigBon1892

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #2096 on: August 26, 2010, 01:20:09 pm »
Does anyone really care about that :)

:nirnir

I'm sending on the password for those tickets you should be able to print them off on Friday, If you dont use them I'll think less of you.

Gettin one tonight. Hopin to be able to claim back the student difference on it too.

YNWA Rafa.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #2097 on: August 26, 2010, 01:31:14 pm »

ha ha ha ;D

Offline Billy The Kid

• Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #2098 on: August 26, 2010, 01:34:21 pm »

Why would someone from Tipperary (a traditional hurling strong hold) give 2 fucks about a football semi final? Especially when they are trying to stop a 5 in a row and avenge last years defeat. Do you not like....stop and err.....think before you type?

Offline RigBon1892

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #2099 on: August 26, 2010, 01:34:39 pm »
Hmmm, just realised that if we get through on Sunday and I want to go to the final I might have to rethink some of my plans for that weekend...

YNWA Rafa.

Offline RigBon1892

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #2100 on: August 26, 2010, 01:35:38 pm »
Why would someone from Tipperary (a traditional hurling strong hold) give 2 fucks about a football semi final? Especially when they are trying to stop a 5 in a row and avenge last years defeat. Do you not like....stop and err.....think before you type?

Well they can talk about it AFTER the football is over!

YNWA Rafa.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #2101 on: August 26, 2010, 01:36:59 pm »
Well they can talk about it AFTER the football is over!

Since when did the GAA universe start revolving around football semi finals?

Offline RigBon1892

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #2102 on: August 26, 2010, 01:38:57 pm »
Since when did the GAA universe start revolving around football semi finals?

It didn't but you need to let the football fans have their moments too.

YNWA Rafa.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #2103 on: August 26, 2010, 01:41:44 pm »
It didn't but you need to let the football fans have their moments too.

Why is it that everytime I get engaged in conversation with you, I feel like taking 2 panadol and a swig of gin?

Offline KERRYKOP

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
« Reply #2104 on: August 26, 2010, 01:55:06 pm »
:nirnir

Gettin one tonight. Hopin to be able to claim back the student difference on it too.

I think you're mad its always handy to have a few tickets in the pocket, especially if they're free. Just take them and give them to someone. I dont like the idea of there being three free seats up in Croke Park that are mine. Would you not want to sort out a friend our a fellow Down supporter. Personally I love helping people with tickets, its all part of being a GAA supporter.

Offline RigBon1892

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #2105 on: August 26, 2010, 01:58:06 pm »
I think you're mad its always handy to have a few tickets in the pocket, especially if they're free. Just take them and give them to someone. I dont like the idea of there being three free seats up in Croke Park that are mine. Would you not want to sort out a friend our a fellow Down supporter. Personally I love helping people with tickets, its all part of being a GAA supporter.

Dunno who'd take them, most of my mates had theirs sorted straight after the Kerry game and my dad's sorting them for us.

YNWA Rafa.

Offline KERRYKOP

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
« Reply #2106 on: August 26, 2010, 02:05:20 pm »
Dunno who'd take them, most of my mates had theirs sorted straight after the Kerry game and my dad's sorting them for us.

Just take them they wont be causing any harm, you'd never know someone could lose a ticket and you'd be there to save the day.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #2107 on: August 26, 2010, 03:42:14 pm »
Hang on, the tickets are free? and she's still saying she doesn't want them?

What the fuck ? ???

Offline RigBon1892

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #2108 on: August 26, 2010, 03:43:07 pm »

What the fuck ? ???

Because they're not free.

YNWA Rafa.

Offline KERRYKOP

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
« Reply #2109 on: August 26, 2010, 05:26:04 pm »
Those tickets are free Jeff and you were too late they're gone now.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #2110 on: August 26, 2010, 05:33:20 pm »
I think you're mad its always handy to have a few tickets in the pocket, especially if they're free

What the fuck ? ???
Because they're not free.
Those tickets are free Jeff and you were too late they're gone now.

Jeffiner, you're just not the sharpest tool in the box, are you ? ;D

3 free tickets? For a game involving your own county?

If you end up seeing some lonesome Down fan on Jones' Rd desperate for a ticket, you should give him your one and forego the game by virtue of the fact you're a gonk :P

Offline RigBon1892

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #2111 on: August 26, 2010, 05:34:00 pm »
I'd said I already had a ticket!

YNWA Rafa.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #2112 on: August 26, 2010, 05:36:46 pm »
I'd said I already had a ticket!

What about giving the tickets to someone else you melon? Namely someone who couldn't afford one?

Or donate them to a local club?

Hellllloooo, Mc Fly? Any body home Mc Fly ?

Offline RigBon1892

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #2113 on: August 26, 2010, 05:45:42 pm »
What about giving the tickets to someone else you melon? Namely someone who couldn't afford one?

Or donate them to a local club?

Hellllloooo, Mc Fly? Any body home Mc Fly ?

Like I said, most of my mates are already sorted, and the club hasn't released their allocation yet.

YNWA Rafa.

Offline KERRYKOP

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
« Reply #2114 on: August 26, 2010, 05:53:32 pm »
She's not getting this Billy, her atitude I have to say is typical of modern Ireland, what would Pierce and Connolly say?

Offline RigBon1892

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #2115 on: August 26, 2010, 06:01:01 pm »
Connolly who was from Scotland?

YNWA Rafa.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #2116 on: August 26, 2010, 06:11:01 pm »
She's not getting this Billy, her atitude I have to say is typical of modern Ireland, what would Pierce and Connolly say?

Actually KERRYKOP, I'm sorry I didn't ask you for those tickets. My sister lives in Kildare. She could have probably taken them off you at face value. Had I known our Down friend was actually going to turn her nose up at them I would have mentioned it sooner

Jeffiner, there is probably some fella somewhere in the county of Down, who would love to take himself and his 2 kids to Croker on Sunday, but cant do it because he's on the dole. If you see 3 empty seats near you on Sunday, remember I said that, you plank

Offline Billy The Kid

• Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #2117 on: August 26, 2010, 09:51:02 pm »
KERRYKOP, I was talking to a lady friend of mine from Kildare earlier. We lived together when I was in LIT. She has a ticket for Sunday but she has no one to go with. I told her if I could get my hands on one that I'd go with her. I've been dying to get in her knickers for ages like. If you still have one spare then I'll take it.

Offline Dermot

• Rent this renovated space for just £3.99/month. Price includes neon backlighting.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2118 on: August 26, 2010, 09:54:55 pm »
KERRYKOP, I was talking to a lady friend of mine from Kildare earlier. We lived together when I was in LIT. She has a ticket for Sunday but she has no one to go with. I told her if I could get my hands on one that I'd go with her. I've been dying to get in her knickers for ages like. If you still have one spare then I'll take it.

Can i have one too? I wouldn't mind seeing inside her knickers aswell!!  :wave :wave
The cheek of that mon, deserves a shlap

Offline KERRYKOP

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
« Reply #2119 on: August 26, 2010, 09:55:15 pm »
Nice one Bill I'm only happy to get rid, but that still leaves me with two spare.