Author Topic: Post and pre season games  (Read 47305 times)

Online dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Post and pre season games
« Reply #280 on: July 4, 2018, 10:17:58 am »
Cheers, wanted block 3 as it's more central but only adult/child allowed in there.

think you can still buy in block 3 cant you? its just indicating where the adult child tickets can be bought - the whole block will be mixed

its just let me buy one in there for example

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #281 on: July 4, 2018, 10:33:31 am »
think you can still buy in block 3 cant you? its just indicating where the adult child tickets can be bought - the whole block will be mixed

its just let me buy one in there for example

It wouldn't let me check out, it said as I'd only selected one seat I had to add another and select the child option or pick a different block. Thought it was odd as there were some single seats sold already. Ah well.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Online dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #282 on: July 4, 2018, 10:35:02 am »
It wouldn't let me check out, it said as I'd only selected one seat I had to add another and select the child option or pick a different block. Thought it was odd as there were some single seats sold already. Ah well.

strange - i must confess i haven't checked out yet as waiting on a mates yes/no on attending - may just wait for the next block to open up then

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #283 on: July 4, 2018, 10:40:49 am »
Cheers, wanted block 3 as it's more central but only adult/child allowed in there.

Might be worth buying your adult tickets and 1 junior (£2) if there's decent seats available?

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #284 on: July 4, 2018, 11:14:21 am »
Might be worth buying your adult tickets and 1 junior (£2) if there's decent seats available?

Didn't think to look at the price of the child tickets or I'd have done that for £2! Not to worry, not like it's a massive game or anything! ;D

strange - i must confess i haven't checked out yet as waiting on a mates yes/no on attending - may just wait for the next block to open up then

Yeah, it was at checkout that it stopped me. Thought about waiting for another block to be opened but just got it in Block 4 anyway in the end.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline jack witham

• Anny Roader
« Reply #285 on: July 4, 2018, 06:54:51 pm »
Anyone going to Chester on Saturday there are no pubs near the ground.
Better off going into the city centre or try Telfords Warehouse which is about 1 mile from the ground.
Form is temporary,Class is permanent.

Online gray19lfc

• Would like a McFly hairstyle
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the end of a storm, there's a golden sky ★★★★★★
« Reply #286 on: July 4, 2018, 07:28:06 pm »
Anyone going to Chester on Saturday there are no pubs near the ground.
Better off going into the city centre or try Telfords Warehouse which is about 1 mile from the ground.

Yep Telfords is probably the best place. Decent beer garden and half hour walk to the ground in the sun.  Otherwise it's a short taxi trip from the city centre.

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #287 on: July 4, 2018, 08:41:47 pm »
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline AttaRed

• Main Stander
« Reply #288 on: July 4, 2018, 08:48:53 pm »
I am at Chester on Saturday, but have no idea how to get to the ground from the station, is it best to get the bus? Or is it walkable without getting lost? Thanks for any help

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #289 on: July 5, 2018, 01:46:33 am »
Chester stays 3pm Saturday
Tranmere moves to Tuesday
https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/announcements/306002-liverpool-tranmere-fixture-change
Just been told this. I am in London on Tues so need to return my ticket but there is no mention of that in that link. Bloody England :no      :D
We are a team of one half.

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #290 on: July 5, 2018, 11:17:33 am »
I am at Chester on Saturday, but have no idea how to get to the ground from the station, is it best to get the bus? Or is it walkable without getting lost? Thanks for any help

taxi
What we achieve in life, echos in eternity

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #291 on: July 5, 2018, 01:33:11 pm »
Just been told this. I am in London on Tues so need to return my ticket but there is no mention of that in that link. Bloody England :no      :D
"FIXTURE BROUGHT FORWARD BY 24 HOURS: Supporters unable to attend the re-arranged fixture can request a full refund by returning their ticket in person or at the Ticket Office, or by using the Royal Mail Signed For 1st Class service. All tickets must be received by 5.45pm Monday 9 July."

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #292 on: July 5, 2018, 09:06:00 pm »
Ta. There was nothing on there last night but I went there this morning as I was passing and they refunded it on my card, no problem.

Though they struggled to tell my ticket from my mate's! (I took both as I couldn't either)

When we booked it had seat details on the screen (although it was just one big block to pick from), but they said it is actually unreserved and hence no seat details are  on them

Online gray19lfc

• Would like a McFly hairstyle
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the end of a storm, there's a golden sky ★★★★★★
« Reply #293 on: July 5, 2018, 09:27:19 pm »

10 min taxi ride from train station mate.

Offline AnfieldIron

• Water Like a Stone. Local laundry service ...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #294 on: July 6, 2018, 01:43:56 pm »
Anyone know of any spares for Chester?

Offline wirral_red

• Main Stander
« Reply #295 on: July 6, 2018, 09:37:02 pm »
Anyone know of any spares for Chester?

I've now got one pal as my son has got to work. I'll PM you.

Offline jdirckze

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #296 on: July 7, 2018, 10:09:33 am »
Does anyone know if you'll be able to  pay on the gate at Tranmere?- not sure if I can make it until Monday

Offline redman1974

• Legacy Fan
  • scottkop105 on twitter My new number 07511165355
« Reply #297 on: July 7, 2018, 10:43:56 am »
We're is everyone going for a pint before?

Offline Dhlfc92

• Main Stander
« Reply #298 on: July 8, 2018, 11:11:01 am »
Spare for bury adult £20 if anyone wants it, can email it over as it isn’t an actual paper ticket.

Online dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #299 on: July 14, 2018, 11:04:04 am »
Looking forward to this afternoon. Lovely day for it

Offline ACLE

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #300 on: July 14, 2018, 11:35:28 am »
Any ale house suggestions for today. I have found Rose & Crown on Manc Old Road.
It's not where you've been, it's where we're going.

JUSTICE DELAYED IS JUSTICE DENIED but Justice is getting closer every day.

Online dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #301 on: July 14, 2018, 11:38:39 am »
Any ale house suggestions for today. I have found Rose & Crown on Manc Old Road.

Not know for it’s boozers but if you want a quiet pint (and I mean quiet ;D) try the trackside at bury train station. Bit quirky but normally just full of old timers wanting a pint

There is a Wetherspoon in the town but that’s normally got the bury numpties in it

http://www.eastlancsrailway.org.uk/plan-your-day-out/food-drink/the-trackside.aspx

Trains running today so will be a bit livelier
« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 11:41:45 am by dudleyred »

Offline 'Mondzz'

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #302 on: July 19, 2018, 04:13:30 pm »
First time doing Blackburn, what boozer is everyone heading too?
THOSE AREN'T FINGERS. THOSE ARE SCARF TASSELLS.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #303 on: July 23, 2018, 10:32:13 pm »
Sorry Jurgen but this really got my back up!!

...“I heard the people in Liverpool are not 100 percent happy about that, because obviously we don’t do things like that in Liverpool.

“The problem is that yesterday there were only 1,000, 2,000 people, and it’s already difficult security-wise. If they go nuts we have a problem.

“What we try to do with the last game of pre-season, like a season opener, we want to give back to the people of Liverpool.

“We know it’s difficult, but we don’t want to give people the feeling that in the USA and Asia we are really close to people.

“We aren’t closer there, we just live in a hotel and not at home, so we come from the hotel and people are there. That’s a big difference.

“What we try with the game against Torino is to do something different to last year, to open it really for the Liverpool supporters from Liverpool, or the cities around.

“Hopefully they take that, because I don’t think people fly in from all over the world to Liverpool to see that game.”

So it's ok that so many members couldn't get tickets last week because they can go to this?! Because people who travel for the experience can't be bothered.

And they usually show pictures of events where the players meet the fans over there, but that doesn't happen here, so I can understand people thinking they are closer when on tour ::)

Don't get me wrong, I like Jurgen a lot, but this doesn't sound like him talking, more like a PR manager!  : :-X I fear the days when they understood us* are long gone.....

(* us here being not just locals but others around the NW or even other parts of the UK).

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #304 on: August 1, 2018, 01:09:59 pm »
You might need to ask the mods to set up an exchange. They might over-look it as it's a friendly though....