Author Topic: Newcastle - RIP Jamal Khashoggi; Free Salma al-Shehab  (Read 1916510 times)

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
Re: NUFC - Continue Operation Destroy & Exit!
« Reply #15640 on: August 7, 2020, 04:33:04 pm »
I don’t like how we’re on the same side as Richard Keyes, let’s protest and make the takeover happen. Don’t worry Newcastle, we know how to do it  :wave
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #15641 on: August 7, 2020, 05:03:48 pm »
An even better chart, as you can see this means....something.

Don't take drugs kids  :missus
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Online afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #15642 on: August 7, 2020, 05:50:04 pm »
Don't take drugs kids  :missus

Gibbon gloves are bad, mkay?
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #15643 on: August 7, 2020, 05:51:37 pm »
They want Harry Wilson...

God bless you Mr Ashley
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #15644 on: August 7, 2020, 08:16:43 pm »

The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #15645 on: August 7, 2020, 08:26:49 pm »

:o
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline Tesco tearaway

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #15646 on: August 8, 2020, 10:34:59 am »
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline FlashingBlade

• Organised a piss up in a brewery. Ended up in his pants with a KFC bucket. Future MP. Eats only Fish Heads and Tails. Can't spell 'DOMUM'. Now has no balls.
  • Legacy Fan
  • From a Shankly Boy to a Klopp Man
« Reply #15647 on: August 8, 2020, 11:21:16 am »
I see over 100,000 NUFC fans signed prostest against prem league and Saudi deal not going through...the stink of hypocrisy in NE must be stronger than the smell of Bullshit they normally exude about their club.

Offline Dull Tools

• Likes James Corden.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15648 on: August 8, 2020, 11:38:36 am »

I didn't realise we sponsored transfer tavern and other sites. Learn something new every day

Offline Paully

• Not the BlackAndWhitey one!
  • Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #15649 on: August 8, 2020, 11:41:58 am »
I know your thoughts on it (!) but the PL have been a disgrace - 17 weeks without a decision is a joke.

This says it all......corrupt wankers!

https://twitter.com/rafa_toon/status/1291649880872681472?s=21

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15650 on: August 8, 2020, 11:43:40 am »
I know your thoughts on it (!) but the PL have been a disgrace - 17 weeks without a decision is a joke.

Calling an organisation corrupt wankers while being pissed off your club isn't run by Saudi Arabia  :lmao
You're not covering yourself in glory here Paully.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15651 on: August 8, 2020, 12:02:01 pm »
This from sky....

Prime Minister Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson has backed calls for the Premier League to make a statement on the failed takeover of Newcastle.

Now, remember this

A reminder that Jamie Reuben - the son of billionaire David Reuben - was being lined up to have a seat on Newcastle’s board post takeover.

Reuben was Committee Chairman of Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson's 2012 London Mayoral campaign and donated £200k to the Conservative Party last year.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #15652 on: August 8, 2020, 12:08:17 pm »

17 weeks is a joke and I think most if us agree. You should have stopped there Paully because accusing the PL of being corrupt when you are arguing for Saudi Arabia to takeover your club is somewhat ironic
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15653 on: August 8, 2020, 12:09:25 pm »

corrupt wankers versus corrupt, murdering, enslaving wankers?
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15654 on: August 8, 2020, 12:19:37 pm »

What are your thoughts on it? How would you morally feel about your club being owned by PFI?
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline jacobs chains

• Legacy Fan
  • The fight will not be attaining dreams.
« Reply #15655 on: August 8, 2020, 12:21:54 pm »
Every day that passes makes this sound more and more like the ants complaining about the elephants.

Learn your place Newcastle, we are Liverpool and we corruptly control the FA, BT, the Premier League, the EU, FIFA, UEFA, your local chippy, the Torys, new and old Labour, the Royal family, the lizard people, UFOs, Einstein, James Dean, Boston's got a winning team,Davy Crockett, Peter Pan, Elvis Presley, Disneyland..

Offline Tesco tearaway

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #15656 on: August 8, 2020, 12:26:20 pm »
We need B&WPaul back on here to be the Yang to Paully's Yin.

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15657 on: August 8, 2020, 12:27:40 pm »
This piece by David Conn nails it, as usual, without being unkind or patronising to the Newcastle fans who were in favour of the takeover:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/aug/08/why-north-east-is-protesting-at-saudi-arabia-failure-to-buy-newcastle
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15658 on: August 8, 2020, 12:44:44 pm »
What are your thoughts on it? How would you morally feel about your club being owned by PFI?

He's all for it. Lots of whataboutery and generally doesn't have a moral compass.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15659 on: August 8, 2020, 01:14:06 pm »

Since neither party has said anything about the details of the delay, maybe they spent that time asking the Saudis to stop pirating the PL and the Saudis refusing?  ;D

As far as gibbon gloves deleting tweets, I should think he does that quite regularly nowadays after so many people spammed him with his early call tweet and how horribly wrong it went. :lmao

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15660 on: August 8, 2020, 01:16:03 pm »

He's already made himself clear on that subject, not spending enough on the team like Ashley is far worse than murdering journalists and he'd be fine with being Saudi-owned like the vast majority of newcastle fans.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15661 on: August 8, 2020, 01:17:21 pm »
Since neither party has said anything about the details of the delay, maybe they spent that time asking the Saudis to stop pirating the PL and the Saudis refusing?  ;D

As far as gibbon gloves deleting tweets, I should think he does that quite regularly nowadays after so many people spammed him with his early call tweet and how horribly wrong it went. :lmao
In that 17 week period, not only did Saudi continue pirating the property of the premier league and their customer BeIn sports, they actually went further and banned BeIn sports from Saudi.

And people wonder why the premier league might not have been too happy about them
W

Offline IanZG

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15662 on: August 8, 2020, 01:23:11 pm »

Online JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15663 on: August 8, 2020, 01:39:40 pm »
Who cares about human rights as long as New Castle get their hands on the Carabou Cup?

Offline Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15664 on: August 8, 2020, 02:22:21 pm »
I'm hoping this push for 'clarity' from the PL results in them rewriting the fit and proper test to include human rights checks that block the Saudi's from ever owning any club. The way Newcastle fans have banded together to push for Saudi ownership, after years of malaise under Ashley, is pretty fucking shameful to be honest, though pretty on par for 2020.

Online lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15665 on: August 8, 2020, 02:53:18 pm »
The fact that pirating football rights is held as a more morally objectionable offence to the old boys in the PL than 8 million starving, journalists being dismembered, public executions, slavery and a myriad of human rights offences makes me want to avoid their product even more. That fans are begging form despots to take over to buy success is despicable but not surprising.
I'm glad I watched us win the league again but think I'm done with the "beautiful game".

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15666 on: August 8, 2020, 02:58:08 pm »
The fact that pirating football rights is held as a more morally objectionable offence to the old boys in the PL than 8 million starving, journalists being dismembered, public executions, slavery and a myriad of human rights offences makes me want to avoid their product even more. That fans are begging form despots to take over to buy success is despicable but not surprising.
I'm glad I watched us win the league again but think I'm done with the "beautiful game".

Think it is more that the existing rules weren't designed with a sportwashing regime in mind and need to be updated accordingly rather than them considering piracy more objectionable.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15667 on: August 8, 2020, 03:11:46 pm »
Think it is more that the existing rules weren't designed with a sportwashing regime in mind and need to be updated accordingly rather than them considering piracy more objectionable.

The rules should have been updated after Hicks and Gillet.  From a purely financial perspective the rules are supposed to prevent shysters completely fucking over a football club, and those two clowns long ago proved the test wasn't fit for purpose.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Max_powers

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15668 on: August 8, 2020, 03:12:12 pm »
Imagine Saudis sending Death Squads to kill Todd Cantwell if he scored a goal that knocked newcastle out of a cup.

We dont know what a Saudis ownership would look like, but the fact that they have killed a journalist working for one of most prestigious news papers in the world ,does leave some doubt to what they could do.

Would you want PL to have people like that involved?

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #15669 on: August 8, 2020, 03:14:46 pm »
The rules should have been updated after Hicks and Gillet.  From a purely financial perspective the rules are supposed to prevent shysters completely fucking over a football club, and those two clowns long ago proved the test wasn't fit for purpose.

Well the Saudis may be a bunch of medieval despots put on the throne as a by product of T E Lawrence campaign against the Turks but, unlike H&G they certainly aren't short of a bob or two.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15670 on: August 8, 2020, 04:37:46 pm »

Well done for at least leaving a comment,even though it makes you look a bigger twat,well done.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15671 on: August 8, 2020, 04:48:40 pm »
17 weeks is a joke and I think most if us agree. You should have stopped there Paully because accusing the PL of being corrupt when you are arguing for Saudi Arabia to takeover your club is somewhat ironic

How many of those weeks were the PL waiting for the information regarding the Murderous Princes level of control ?

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15672 on: August 8, 2020, 04:50:12 pm »
Well the Saudis may be a bunch of medieval despots put on the throne as a by product of T E Lawrence campaign against the Turks but, unlike H&G they certainly aren't short of a bob or two.

Well as I understand it, the fit and proper person's test is to demonstrate that the owner isn't a charlatan who will leave a club financially high and dry.  The point I was trying to make is that the rules clearly don't work and haven't worked for years, as there are multiple instances of owners financially mismanaging and otherwise fucking over clubs.  That extends to the EFL as well as the PL.

As there's no realistic mechanism to remove a dodgy owner once they're in control, those in charge need to try harder to stop such people buying clubs in the first place. If they want to alter the rules they could start by preventing leveraged takeovers. 

Yes, the other aspects of an owner's suitability need to be considered as well as the money angle, but it's the latter the rules were originally created for and they've not been worth the paper they're printed on for a long time imo.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #15673 on: August 8, 2020, 04:51:13 pm »

So hang on a mo...

You are complaining because one group of ''corrupt wankers'' are not so keen on an even bigger group of corrupt, murdering, enslaving, women-hating wankers getting their hands on another English football club in order to sports wash their horrific regime?

The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15674 on: August 8, 2020, 04:59:19 pm »
So hang on a mo...

You are complaining because one group of ''corrupt wankers'' are not so keen on an even bigger group of corrupt, murdering, enslaving, women-hating wankers getting their hands on another English football club in order to sports wash their horrific regime?

He thinks that both he his Club get a free pass because the poverty singing gang of lazy hypocritical twats once sang YNWA.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #15675 on: August 8, 2020, 05:49:50 pm »

He thinks that both he his Club get a free pass because the poverty singing gang of lazy hypocritical twats once sang YNWA.

And contributed to two of the greatest ever PL games against us which they lost, twice.

Offline Paully

• Not the BlackAndWhitey one!
  • Kopite
« Reply #15676 on: August 9, 2020, 08:02:48 am »

Well done for at least leaving a comment,even though it makes you look a bigger twat,well done.

A bigger twat?! Cheers pal - love you too

Great article this;

http://www.true-faith.co.uk/takeover-completely-missing-the-point/

Offline Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15677 on: August 9, 2020, 10:14:44 am »

Great article this;

Sorry but that's a load of horseshit, pointing at other deals that a lot of us object to and saying "well these guys are involved with these repressive states so why can't we be?" is a pathetic argument.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15678 on: August 9, 2020, 10:27:12 am »

Great article this;

An odd point

Because if Saudi had stopped the ban in BeIn sports in their country and had committed to stopping their piracy of the premier league in that 17 weeks....

Then Newcastle United would probably have new owners.

It’s an elephant in the room.
W

Offline mikeb58

• The Poet Laureate of the Hillsborough forum and indeed, now, the rest of the site! Allez, allez, allez......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • kopite
« Reply #15679 on: August 9, 2020, 10:40:07 am »
Too think these where most peoples 'second team' when Rafa was there (not mine!) Imagine he ever went back, I would sense a fair amount of forgiveness in the air...no mater who the owners!
Hillsborough...Our Greatest Victory (out now)