Author Topic: Local Sales  (Read 296396 times)

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Local Sales
« Reply #80 on: September 2, 2016, 08:00:25 am »
Reckon if they were checking they'd want to see something else with your name on that matches the name on the card? So a debit or whatever, has reminded me I really need to get my provisional changed though.

Offline Smudge

• Epic Troll and one hell of a Richarlison...
  • Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #81 on: September 2, 2016, 08:04:54 am »
Does it say anywhere in the T&C that you must bring a form of ID to the match?

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönċld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #82 on: September 2, 2016, 08:09:35 am »
Does it say anywhere in the T&C that you must bring a form of ID to the match?

I'm pretty sure it does, an id matching the name on the card.

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #83 on: September 2, 2016, 08:12:25 am »
Reckon if they were checking they'd want to see something else with your name on that matches the name on the card? So a debit or whatever, has reminded me I really need to get my provisional changed though.
I'm bringing my poll station to Leicester now just in case..
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline Smudge

• Anny Roader
« Reply #84 on: September 2, 2016, 08:19:11 am »
can't believe how easy that was to get the mans at home. Forza the local sales!

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #85 on: September 2, 2016, 08:20:37 am »
Got on and it says I wasn't qualified?!?

Was there any other criteria or just an L postcode?
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Online ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #86 on: September 2, 2016, 08:21:59 am »
I got two in my basket and it wouldn't let me check out coz of the adult/child criteria!!! Can't they sell these separately. Sold out now

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #87 on: September 2, 2016, 08:23:06 am »
I got two in my basket and it wouldn't let me check out coz of the adult/child criteria!!! Can't they sell these separately. Sold out now

Presume that was the same with me then
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline Smudge

• Anny Roader
« Reply #88 on: September 2, 2016, 08:25:43 am »
Sure does:

3.4 The Home Match Ticket will remain the property of the Club at all times and must be produced together with evidence of your identity if required to do so by any official, steward or employee of the Club or any police officer. The Club reserves the right to require the immediate return of the Home Match Ticket at any time.

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #89 on: September 2, 2016, 08:28:03 am »
There's still some on, don't use the map just the block picker (so pick lower annie and a block if it lets you). It said it was sold out to me and wouldn't let me pick seats and I tried that and it chucked two together in my basket. Be quick like.

Offline Claude Cat

• Sworn Enemy of Pawed Dog!
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #90 on: September 2, 2016, 08:30:01 am »
Got in on row 30, happy about that considering its our biggest home game in the league

Offline GeorgeB

• Main Stander
« Reply #91 on: September 2, 2016, 08:42:11 am »
Got through straight away without a wait was surprisingly easy :D

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #92 on: September 7, 2016, 02:27:24 pm »
Although I no longer live in Liverpool and don't benefit from it, just want to say well in to Graham Smith, Jay McKenna, etc.

I think most OOT's on here see the importance of maintaining the connection between the Club and City.  1,000 tickets per match is a great start.

Just seen their Twitter accounts and the amount of people who are complaining about it is ridiculous.  Of course OOT's are welcome and always have been but those who don't understand the importance of attracting more local support really need to give their heads a wobble.

Don't envy these lads at all, taking so much shit from clueless nob heads.
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #93 on: September 7, 2016, 02:48:51 pm »
A mate said there has been loads of anti-local support the last couple of days on Twitter, total lack of understanding  :-\ Just no need for personal abuse to people over this!

Agree with you, I think it's a good idea/start. The club is a lot less close to fans than it used to be - even the new players entrance where fans can no longer see them get off the coach says a lot about the way the club has gone imo - but at least they have made a start in trying to get a few more locals there. Quite ironic given how they changed the TO number from an 0151 number to a national one so local did not have "an unfair advantage" when ringing up (having fewer digits to dial), and it is partly through members of the SSC and SOS etc that those attitudes have changed a bit :wellin
We are a team of one half.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #94 on: September 7, 2016, 02:59:14 pm »
A mate said there has been loads of anti-local support the last couple of days on Twitter, total lack of understanding  :-\ Just no need for personal abuse to people over this!

Agree with you, I think it's a good idea/start. The club is a lot less close to fans than it used to be - even the new players entrance where fans can no longer see them get off the coach says a lot about the way the club has gone imo - but at least they have made a start in trying to get a few more locals there. Quite ironic given how they changed the TO number from an 0151 number to a national one so local did not have "an unfair advantage" when ringing up (having fewer digits to dial), and it is partly through members of the SSC and SOS etc that those attitudes have changed a bit :wellin

Some people also fail to see that there are quite a lot of OOT on the supporters committee, all these heavily back it as well.

Offline Max999

• Anny Roader
« Reply #95 on: September 7, 2016, 03:16:37 pm »
Although I no longer live in Liverpool and don't benefit from it, just want to say well in to Graham Smith, Jay McKenna, etc.

I think most OOT's on here see the importance of maintaining the connection between the Club and City.  1,000 tickets per match is a great start.

Just seen their Twitter accounts and the amount of people who are complaining about it is ridiculous.  Of course OOT's are welcome and always have been but those who don't understand the importance of attracting more local support really need to give their heads a wobble.

Don't envy these lads at all, taking so much shit from clueless nob heads.

Spot on, mate. And with regard to your other post below, think I read yesterday that the idea was actually suggested by an OOT in the first place.

Think loads of people moaning about it haven't realised that the number of tickets on Local Sale is less than the additional number of tickets available this season, therefore if you would've been sorted last season you'll be sorted this season.

It's Liverpool Football Club, without the Liverpool bit it'd just be any old football club.

Offline J_Kopite

• Is he or isn't she? Cougar toy.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #96 on: September 7, 2016, 03:26:26 pm »

Not arsed about trawling Twitter for these comments, but I can almost guarantee that 99% of people making them don’t go the match.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #97 on: September 7, 2016, 03:37:20 pm »
Not arsed about trawling Twitter for these comments, but I can almost guarantee that 99% of people making them don’t go the match.

Don't need to trawl Twitter mate,  I follow Jay and Graham on it because they give out useful information (quite often things that the Club haven't bothered communicating).  It's hard getting that information at the moment though because of the amount of shite being posted to their accounts.

Offline J_Kopite

• Is he or isn't she? Cougar toy.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #98 on: September 7, 2016, 03:42:07 pm »
Don't need to trawl Twitter mate,  I follow Jay and Graham on it because they give out useful information (quite often things that the Club haven't bothered communicating).  It's hard getting that information at the moment though because of the amount of shite being posted to their accounts.

Yes I can imagine, I’d suggest they just ignore it but the sound of idiots is always louder than those with common sense unfortunately. We wouldn’t have the £30 away ticket price cap if it wasn’t for their hard work, many of our “fans” would do well to remember that (not that I’m on the ladder ;D).

Offline Graham Smith

• Squealer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS Vice Chair - Former Chair LFC S/Committee
« Reply #99 on: September 7, 2016, 04:55:30 pm »
You have to register, do it before the next local home sale.
Hunt Bromley got Ringo

@GPS1892

Offline Graham Smith

• Squealer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #100 on: September 7, 2016, 04:57:48 pm »
Spot on, mate. And with regard to your other post below, think I read yesterday that the idea was actually suggested by an OOT in the first place.

It was a tongue in cheek comment - I am the OOT who suggested it.

Wirral.
Hunt Bromley got Ringo

@GPS1892

Offline Max999

• Anny Roader
« Reply #101 on: September 7, 2016, 05:09:26 pm »
It was a tongue in cheek comment - I am the OOT who suggested it.

Wirral.

Still OOT and still not benefiting from the scheme yourself as you won't have an L post code though, right?

Online ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #102 on: September 7, 2016, 06:16:39 pm »
Still OOT and still not benefiting from the scheme yourself as you won't have an L post code though, right?

You boys/girls remember that  ;D

Think the local sales will benefit so many, still think numbers are low but it's heading in the right direction!!

Offline Graham Smith

• Squealer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #103 on: September 7, 2016, 06:20:19 pm »

STH so not adversely affected but we had to start it some way.

You can argue Birkenhead about 5.5 miles from Anfield are out, Burscough, 15 miles is in.

We'll look at how it has worked and see if it needs tweaking. Some L postcodes might lose out and maybe some CH ones come in.

No way everyone will be happy but hard work and lobbying is starting to pay off.
Hunt Bromley got Ringo

@GPS1892

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #104 on: September 7, 2016, 10:53:25 pm »

You can argue Birkenhead about 5.5 miles from Anfield are out, Burscough, 15 miles is in.

We'll look at how it has worked and see if it needs tweaking. Some L postcodes might lose out and maybe some CH ones come in.

No way everyone will be happy but hard work and lobbying is starting to pay off.

Don't touch Burscough!  By all means add the CH postcodes but leave all the L ones as they are.
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #105 on: September 8, 2016, 07:14:25 am »

I've never even heard of Burscough, fuck that off ;D

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #106 on: September 8, 2016, 11:00:37 am »
I've never even heard of Burscough, fuck that off ;D

You need to get out more! ;D
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #107 on: September 8, 2016, 03:20:44 pm »
You need to get out more! ;D

No wonder, it's after Ormskirk! It's hardly local ;D

Offline Graham Smith

• Squealer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #108 on: September 9, 2016, 06:50:47 pm »
Restricted View Seat Report.....Latest....Latest....

After the opening and a look around I went with the Mr LFC Tickets to the top of the MS to look at the restricted view seats - Kop End only - we couldn't go up the other end.

Firstly, that workman photo is blag. The seat under his arse doesn't exist - it looks like he's brought a loose one in and sat on it.

Also about the first two or three rows running away from that wall have NOT been sold.

The first two rows of seats that have been sold for £9 have a restricted view that consists of not being able to see a strip of the pitch from the Kemlyn/Kop corner flag about three yards in and fifteen yards long.

Further over the view becomes clear for most seats other than a few where you can't see the corner flag area about three yards square. I have to say they are not the ones right in the Gods and the view for £9 is actually pretty brilliant in my view - those using them tomorrow can have their own view.

Anny Road end may be a different story but what I think will surprise people is the number of seats that the Club aren't selling because the view isn't good enough.

I have no idea why they have designed a stand with obsolescent seats in it, especially at the Kop End as no one has any plans to build there.

Overall, I'd say the £9 ones are pretty good value.
« Last Edit: September 9, 2016, 06:58:46 pm by Graham Smith »
Hunt Bromley got Ringo

@GPS1892

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #109 on: September 9, 2016, 06:55:49 pm »
Thanks Graham. Good to know. A mate's dad has one 2moro. Reckon he'll be happy then.
Like you say very strange they put seats in where the view is awful. Does this mean we'll never have a capacity crowd again?! ;)

Offline Alanslad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #110 on: September 9, 2016, 09:32:57 pm »
What fresh lunacy is this. Why build a new stand with seats that will not be sold ???

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #111 on: September 10, 2016, 12:32:34 am »
Restricted View Seat Report.....Latest....Latest....

After the opening and a look around I went with the Mr LFC Tickets to the top of the MS to look at the restricted view seats - Kop End only - we couldn't go up the other end.

Firstly, that workman photo is blag. The seat under his arse doesn't exist - it looks like he's brought a loose one in and sat on it.

Also about the first two or three rows running away from that wall have NOT been sold.

The first two rows of seats that have been sold for £9 have a restricted view that consists of not being able to see a strip of the pitch from the Kemlyn/Kop corner flag about three yards in and fifteen yards long.

Further over the view becomes clear for most seats other than a few where you can't see the corner flag area about three yards square. I have to say they are not the ones right in the Gods and the view for £9 is actually pretty brilliant in my view - those using them tomorrow can have their own view.

Anny Road end may be a different story but what I think will surprise people is the number of seats that the Club aren't selling because the view isn't good enough.

I have no idea why they have designed a stand with obsolescent seats in it, especially at the Kop End as no one has any plans to build there.

Overall, I'd say the £9 ones are pretty good value.

Got two in the area you describe for my teenage kids, sounds like excellent value, will hopefully get some photos tomorrow.   The unsold seat scenario is remarkable.  They could let people in for free on the understanding that you can't see the Kop goal (if that is the case).   If Everton didn't sell seats because the view isn't good enough there would be a good 10000 empty!
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 12:37:03 am by andy07 »
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #112 on: September 10, 2016, 09:30:40 am »
It seems obvious that some will start to click on and purchase these £9 tickets and not sit in their allocated seat.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #113 on: September 10, 2016, 09:47:53 am »
Depends if stewards make everyone sit down....

Offline paulsheridan08

• Legacy Fan
  • we have dreams and songs to sing
« Reply #114 on: September 10, 2016, 12:20:02 pm »
I'm gunna try and stand in my spec today, u1 main stand upper, probably last all of 2 seconds!

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönċld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #115 on: September 10, 2016, 01:27:26 pm »
I'm gunna try and stand in my spec today, u1 main stand upper, probably last all of 2 seconds!

Probably.
Off topic the lower numbers is towards the away fans aren't they?

Offline paulsheridan08

• Legacy Fan
  • we have dreams and songs to sing
« Reply #116 on: September 10, 2016, 03:14:37 pm »
Probably.
Off topic the lower numbers is towards the away fans aren't they?
yeah mate they are.

Offline dobbouk

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #117 on: September 11, 2016, 01:27:38 pm »

Anyone who has historically had an L postcode should be in! Always angry we changed to CH in the Wirral!

Offline biscansmicer

• Kemlynite
  • Everton are tragic, Sakho's on the magic
« Reply #118 on: September 11, 2016, 03:22:54 pm »
Apparently a number of Main stand seats aren't being sold because the current Anny Road blocks view of the pitch. Does this mean that the new stand was built with the intention of then rebuilding the Anny Road? Is another new stand guaranteed, is basically what I'm asking

Offline John_P

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #119 on: September 11, 2016, 03:52:18 pm »
Apparently a number of Main stand seats aren't being sold because the current Anny Road blocks view of the pitch. Does this mean that the new stand was built with the intention of then rebuilding the Anny Road? Is another new stand guaranteed, is basically what I'm asking

People have said that but I was in block U1 and couldn't spot any empty sections of seats.
"I must go to the hospital because the injury was so serious that maybe he will be there for one week,"

Gamertag: Chosen John