Author Topic: COVID19 - Political Bollocks & Conspiracy Twatishness In Here  (Read 67145 times)

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
Re: COVID19 - Political Bollocks & Conspiracy Twatishness In Here
« Reply #840 on: October 16, 2020, 08:39:36 pm »
Cameras to monitor social distancing??

https://youtu.be/Gm0VDVcuKeM

Don’t they do this sort of crap in China too??👀

Did you even watch the link you've posted? He literally talks about China doing "this sort of crap", because that is the whole point of his crappy video.

Offline Laffin_12

• A little Trumpet
  • Boys Pen
  • Proud to be an absolute thicko.
« Reply #841 on: October 17, 2020, 10:13:56 am »
The interesting question though is would a different US administration have handled it better? Judging by some honest appraisals of officials involved with H1N1 in 2013 - the US under Obama (start of his 2nd term) just got lucky ...

https://youtu.be/mT9SdZ66xdE
Amazingly I got banned for having a political opinion that is utterly mental. I received this message:
Sorry Guest, you are banned from using this forum!
We'll give you 48 hours to research the Ukraine matter and how even the EU wanted the Ukraine investigator dismissed.
This ban is set to expire October 20, 2020, 09:50:24 PM.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #842 on: October 17, 2020, 10:33:31 am »
The interesting question though is would a different US administration have handled it better? Judging by some honest appraisals of officials involved with H1N1 in 2013 - the US under Obama (start of his 2nd term) just got lucky ...

We've got lucky (in the West) with respiratory infections over the last 15 years. In about 2008 (SARS?) I was at an emergency planning meeting when the worst case scenario discussed was which of the dry Mersey docks could be used as a mass grave.

Not much happened, we breathed a sigh of relief and all carried on assuming these things only affected people in the Far East.

Offline Laffin_12

• A little Trumpet
  • Boys Pen
« Reply #843 on: October 17, 2020, 10:44:50 am »
We've got lucky (in the West) with respiratory infections over the last 15 years. In about 2008 (SARS?) I was at an emergency planning meeting when the worst case scenario discussed was which of the dry Mersey docks could be used as a mass grave.

Not much happened, we breathed a sigh of relief and all carried on assuming these things only affected people in the Far East.

I agree totally. We really need to start figuring out where this stuff keeps coming from and put a stop to it.
Amazingly I got banned for having a political opinion that is utterly mental. I received this message:
We'll give you 48 hours to research the Ukraine matter and how even the EU wanted the Ukraine investigator dismissed.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #844 on: October 17, 2020, 10:53:03 am »
I agree totally. We really need to start figuring out where this stuff keeps coming from and put a stop to it.

It comes from human contact with animals like other respiratory viruses and other infections like HIV.

Putting a stop to at source it is difficult because once the virus crosses the species it can spread. 

This has been a wake up call but you can guarantee any lessons learnt will have been forgotten in about 20-30 years.  Whilst not affecting humans exactly the same thing has  happened with major outbreaks of foot and mouth disease, major outbreak in the 60s, various reports and recommendations, out break in the late 90s, recommendations forgotten.

We are complaisant.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #845 on: October 17, 2020, 10:55:27 am »
The whole world got lucky with SARS right? Wasn't it far more deadly than Covid?

Offline Laffin_12

• A little Trumpet
  • Boys Pen
« Reply #846 on: October 17, 2020, 10:56:01 am »
One other thing I've seen on Twitter is this. I don't know anything about PCR tests, but this Australian government document appears to suggest that the test cannot distinguish Covid from the common cold and garden variety flu ...

https://twitter.com/Seaforde1/status/1317387036324745217

Offline Millie

• Athens Airport Queen. Dude, never mind my car, where's my hand sanitiser?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • IFWT
« Reply #847 on: October 17, 2020, 11:04:18 am »
One other thing I've seen on Twitter is this. I don't know anything about PCR tests, but this Australian government document appears to suggest that the test cannot distinguish Covid from the common cold and garden variety flu ...

::)
"If you can't say anything nice, don't say nothing at all"  Thumper (1942)

Justice for the 96

I'm a Believer

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #848 on: October 17, 2020, 11:04:35 am »

What's the weather like in St. Petersburg today? Hope it's not too cold...

The stuff on your link is complete bollocks...
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-05-23/coronacheck-covid-19-tests-measles-ebola-cold/12276130

In a statement, a department spokesman told RMIT ABC Fact Check the post contained "selectively chosen information taken out of context" from a factsheet for clinicians, along with "complete inaccuracies".

"The factsheet is actually dealing with COVID-19 positive people continuing to test positive after the infectious period has passed," the spokesman said.

"It is true that the PCR may still result in a positive test, because of remaining non-infectious viral load within the patient."

He said the test would not detect any pathogen other than the SARS-COV-2 virus.

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #849 on: October 17, 2020, 11:05:50 am »

You seriously are on a roll.

Regarding the claim the tests can’t identify COVID-19 from the flu and common cold, Professor Bill Rawlinson, a senior medical virologist at the University of NSW, told AAP FactCheck this assertion was “completely wrong”.

“COVID-19-specific serology and PCR tests will not detect flu and common cold viruses unless you use the flu PCR and flu serology or rhinovirus serology and rhinovirus PCR,” Prof Rawlinson said.

“The SARS-Coronavirus-2 antibody tests are specific for SARS-Coronavirus-2 and don’t detect the other antibodies to the other coronaviruses.”

The claim that PCR tests inaccurately detect COVID-19 has previously been debunked by AAP FactCheck.

https://www.aap.com.au/false-claims-resurface-about-tests-for-covid-19-and-its-survival-rate/

I suggest you stop talking about shit you genuinely have no idea about. Maybe you could go over to the main forum and argue why Andriy Voronin has better all-round game than Bobby Firmino.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Laffin_12

• A little Trumpet
  • Boys Pen
« Reply #850 on: October 17, 2020, 11:11:51 am »
What's the weather like in St. Petersburg today? Hope it's not too cold...

The stuff on your link is complete bollocks...
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-05-23/coronacheck-covid-19-tests-measles-ebola-cold/12276130

I live in West Derby fella.

Unless I'm mistaken this is a thread about conspiracy theories - and this is something that I wanted to ask about. I admitted I don't know anything about PCR tests.

Offline Millie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • IFWT
« Reply #851 on: October 17, 2020, 11:12:59 am »

Unless I'm mistaken this is a thread about conspiracy theories - and this is something that I wanted to ask about. I admitted I don't know anything about PCR tests.

Why does you profile say you are in Melbourne?

Justice for the 96

I'm a Believer

Online Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #852 on: October 17, 2020, 11:14:06 am »

Do you do this for free, or does Putin pay you a little bit? Always wanted to know.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #853 on: October 17, 2020, 11:17:05 am »

Probably Swine Flu (2009) - SARS was about 5 years earlier. I only happen to know because Swine Flu was dying down not long before I moved to the US (and a mate was heavily involved in a regional response strategy). Oh, and I had two bouts of flu within a few month of each other (2010-11) Presumably, I caught the tail end of Swine and then Seasonal.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2020, 11:19:17 am by Jiminy Cricket »
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Online Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #854 on: October 17, 2020, 11:18:30 am »
The whole world got lucky with SARS right? Wasn't it far more deadly than Covid?

Wasn't that the reason it didn't spread so much? As in, if you had SARS you were pretty much certain to be really fucking ill, therefore you'd be isolated and hospitalized and the virus didn't have a chance to spread?

Don't take that as gospel, but that's what I read when reading up about Covid early on.

Offline Laffin_12

• A little Trumpet
  • Boys Pen
« Reply #855 on: October 17, 2020, 11:19:56 am »
Do you do this for free, or does Putin pay you a little bit? Always wanted to know.

Yeah Russian Roubles. They don't accept them in the shops though  :'(. Putin came over by submarine and we shared a pan of scouse and played some chess on the kitchen table. We then rode horseback, topless of course to show off my flabby chest, to communist HQ in Birkenhead which is one of Jezza Corbyn's owned houses.

Offline Millie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • IFWT
« Reply #856 on: October 17, 2020, 11:21:26 am »
Yeah Russian Roubles. They don't accept them in the shops though  :'(. Putin came over by submarine and we shared a pan of scouse and played some chess on the kitchen table. We then rode horseback, topless of course to show off my flabby chest, to communist HQ in Birkenhead which is one of Jezza Corbyn's owned houses.

They letting horses through the tunnel now?  :o

Justice for the 96

I'm a Believer

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #857 on: October 17, 2020, 11:22:04 am »

Then fucking research before you start posting bollocks.

Every post you've made so far has been complete and utter bullshit. At this rate you'll be lucky to surpass the number in your username in posts.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #858 on: October 17, 2020, 11:28:41 am »
I'm confused as to why everyone is piling in on Laffin, considering the thread title.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #859 on: October 17, 2020, 11:40:59 am »
I'm confused as to why everyone is piling in on Laffin, considering the thread title.

Firstly, his profile says he's from Melbourne but he says he's from West Derby. He's posting Twitter shit about testing 'faults' in Australia (Melbourne link).

Add to that the bollox he's posting on the US Election thread.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #860 on: October 17, 2020, 11:44:40 am »
Firstly, his profile says he's from Melbourne but he says he's from West Derby. He's posting Twitter shit about testing 'faults' in Australia (Melbourne link).

Agree he shouldn't be posting on the other thread.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #861 on: October 17, 2020, 11:54:50 am »

I also find it odd that Laffin_12 does not understand a common English idiom:
Are you for real? You're getting news from a motocross channel on YouTube?

As for the emails. They're screen shots of supposed emails. No metadata.
Yes, I'm real ... what does that even mean?

It's a short video of a public interview of Vice President Joe Biden where he admits to threatening Ukraine with withholding $1Bn unless they fire their state prosecutor. He revels in that they did so.

For you to deny that's troubling is just weird.
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #862 on: October 17, 2020, 11:58:37 am »
Agree he shouldn't be posting on the other thread.

He posted that the Obama Administration basically got lucky when it came to a pandemic? Maybe I'm overthinking this, but that implies to me that Trump has simply been unlucky and has done the best he can.

That would be a dogshit claim though, right? Hit Trump's America with a virulent and deadly SARS like illness and I dread to think of the casualties...

Edit:

« Last Edit: October 17, 2020, 12:00:33 pm by Red Berry »
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #863 on: October 17, 2020, 12:01:38 pm »
I also find it odd that Laffin_12 does not understand a common English idiom:Yes, I'm real ... what does that even mean?

It's a short video of a public interview of Vice President Joe Biden where he admits to threatening Ukraine with withholding $1Bn unless they fire their state prosecutor. He revels in that they did so.

For you to deny that's troubling is just weird.

Can they read GIFs?

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #864 on: October 17, 2020, 12:08:17 pm »
He posted that the Obama Administration basically got lucky when it came to a pandemic? Maybe I'm overthinking this, but that implies to me that Trump has simply been unlucky and has done the best he can.

That would be a dogshit claim though, right? Hit Trump's America with a virulent and deadly SARS like illness and I dread to think of the casualties...

Edit:

I just generally think people pay too much attention to this sort of stuff. If he is as you say he is, he will be loving all this froth. Even this bit. Don't even ignore them. People even start getting a bit CT themselves - who cares whether he's in Oz or Liverpool. There's a massive scouse presence in Melbourne and I'm sure many are torn between identifying with either. Anyway there's a game on. Be happy y'all.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #865 on: October 17, 2020, 01:02:09 pm »
I just generally think people pay too much attention to this sort of stuff. If he is as you say he is, he will be loving all this froth. Even this bit. Don't even ignore them. People even start getting a bit CT themselves - who cares whether he's in Oz or Liverpool. There's a massive scouse presence in Melbourne and I'm sure many are torn between identifying with either. Anyway there's a game on. Be happy y'all.

I'm not CT, just pointing out he's dodgy af. He's either a Trumpster, a troll, a Russian, or a combination

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #866 on: October 17, 2020, 03:07:18 pm »
I see the pitch forks are out . Seriously . Some of youse a proper bullies.

I respect you mate, but come on. The guy's second post on this forum, whilst apparently waiting for the derby, wasn't in the pre match thread, but in the Trump thread to espouse a debunked Hunter Biden conspiracy theory, without seemingly taking the time to read even a couple of the previous pages in the discussion about Laptop-Gate, and seemingly showing no self awareness of how his opinion on the matter would go down about as well as swallowing Lego bricks.

The links he's been posting is reminiscent of the Trump bots I routinely see in the YouTube comments' sections on MSNBC.

I like to keep an open mind but his behaviour stands out when using any discernment.

Popcorn's Art

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #867 on: October 17, 2020, 03:18:12 pm »
I see the pitch forks are out . Seriously . Some of youse a proper bullies.

You have to wonder why someone in West Derby registers on the site in May, posts nothing when we win the title but on the day of the Derby posts regurgitated shite with absolutely nothing to do with football.

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth , Love and Simplicity ♡
« Reply #868 on: October 17, 2020, 03:24:40 pm »
C'mon . His command of English has been made fun of . Thats got nowt to do with what he's saying. So what ? He's speaking shite and may come across as a bit weird but there's no need for collective pisstaking .
He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #869 on: October 17, 2020, 06:06:08 pm »
C'mon . His command of English has been made fun of . Thats got nowt to do with what he's saying. So what ? He's speaking shite and may come across as a bit weird but there's no need for collective pisstaking .
An illiterate native speaker would understand the phrase. A foreign national fluent in English - probably not. It is just one of several oddities with his posts. No one was questioning his command of English. Idioms are the most difficult in speaking a foreign language, because they make no literal sense.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #870 on: October 17, 2020, 06:44:59 pm »
Those people protesting in Liverpool today - what a strange bunch. All anti-maskers who seem to object more to that than the lack of economic support to the city or the actual government handling. Various 'plandemic' type signs. Liverpool could've had a really positive protest (with masks) about the government's handling and lack of support, but instead it's been hijacked by people who are literally playing into what the Tories want.

Sine Missione who keeps spraying electric boxes with his drivel and using the Aum sign for his conspirituality rubbish and was promoting today is embarrassing (I'm Hindu, stop using my religion for this BS).
YNWA.

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #871 on: October 17, 2020, 11:34:50 pm »
An illiterate native speaker would understand the phrase. A foreign national fluent in English - probably not. It is just one of several oddities with his posts. No one was questioning his command of English. Idioms are the most difficult in speaking a foreign language, because they make no literal sense.

What the fuck are you on about ?

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline kesey

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #872 on: October 18, 2020, 12:01:55 am »
Those people protesting in Liverpool today - what a strange bunch. All anti-maskers who seem to object more to that than the lack of economic support to the city or the actual government handling. Various 'plandemic' type signs. Liverpool could've had a really positive protest (with masks) about the government's handling and lack of support, but instead it's been hijacked by people who are literally playing into what the Tories want.

Sine Missione who keeps spraying electric boxes with his drivel and using the Aum sign for his conspirituality rubbish and was promoting today is embarrassing (I'm Hindu, stop using my religion for this BS).

Namasteji .

There were local independent buisness owners there too . Gym owners ,  cafes etc ... some of them maybe vegans so be careful.

C'mon man stop throwing it all into the one pot .

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #873 on: October 18, 2020, 12:42:24 am »
What the fuck are you on about ?
How many native Brits do not understand the phrase, 'Are you for real'?

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #874 on: October 18, 2020, 03:24:40 am »
Namasteji .

There were local independent buisness owners there too . Gym owners ,  cafes etc ... some of them maybe vegans so be careful.

C'mon man stop throwing it all into the one pot .

I know people that went who were there to protest against the lack of support from the government. Saw Sine Missione and his gang of hippie fascists had taken over and all left.
YNWA.

Offline LiamG

• He's loving angels instead. Cos through it all they offer him protection.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Y.N.W.A
« Reply #875 on: October 18, 2020, 10:29:24 am »

1 or more i guess

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #876 on: October 18, 2020, 10:45:22 am »
I respect you mate, but come on. The guy's second post on this forum, whilst apparently waiting for the derby, wasn't in the pre match thread, but in the Trump thread to espouse a debunked Hunter Biden conspiracy theory, without seemingly taking the time to read even a couple of the previous pages in the discussion about Laptop-Gate, and seemingly showing no self awareness of how his opinion on the matter would go down about as well as swallowing Lego bricks.

The links he's been posting is reminiscent of the Trump bots I routinely see in the YouTube comments' sections on MSNBC.

I like to keep an open mind but his behaviour stands out when using any discernment.

Based on content in the Trump thread he may have been banned?

Offline kesey

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #877 on: October 18, 2020, 12:40:14 pm »

Ah. That's better  ;D

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #878 on: October 18, 2020, 12:52:40 pm »
Ah. That's better  ;D
Yes, I was referring to this post from me:

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345024.msg17408227#msg17408227

I thought that's to what you were referring too:
No worries. We both got there in the end! :)

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #879 on: October 18, 2020, 12:56:31 pm »
Based on content in the Trump thread he may have been banned?

According to Jiminey he has been banned, yes. Jiminey suggests the mods may have been aware of other suspicious activity that wasn't apparent to regular users.  That said I know at least one of his posts was deleted.

Popcorn's Art