Author Topic: COVID19 - Political Bollocks & Conspiracy Twatishness In Here  (Read 67150 times)

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: COVID19 - Political Bollocks & Conspiracy Twatishness In Here
« Reply #640 on: September 19, 2020, 08:37:34 pm »
It's going to be VERY interesting revisiting this thread in a couple of years from now

Anyone want to make any more bold statements?

Like - nothing has changed

Like - we're still in a democracy and allowed free speech

Like - ******* (can't post an answer as we're all under a right-wing Nazi government)

Like - Covid was double plus ungood (yeh read a book ya divvy)

Like - well, the government took the piss but the new one has changed that back to before (as history does have a habit of repeating itself)

Like - didn't I talk bollocks

Like - shit I was wrong

Like - shit they were right

Like - yes all along I worked for the secret service and managed to convince you sheeple to follow me

Like - where's me lithium

Like - fuck me that Liverbloke was taking the piss and now he's in a correctional camp making clothing for Next

Like - yep, we found a cure and... erm... what pandemic was this again?

Like - I would post on here but my keyboard is only available in Chinese characters

Like - they were wrong about 5G it WAS a virus carrier but man could I watch the game on my phone with no streaming problems so not that bad after all

Like - can I take this tin foil hat off now or not?

Like - how did Liverbloke become PM?

Like - funny how it turned out that Heroin was the cure for Covid

Like - man I misjudged all those conspiracy theories and now I'm married to a lizzard

Like - How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Virus

Like - don't worry about a thing because every little thing is gonna be alright (even though not every little thing obviously)

disclaimer: not aimed at anyone in particular (just in case they get into power or join the secret police)

:wave
I don't know about a couple of years from now, next year should be enough.
 Assuming the government don't enforce stricter lockdown rules and enforce them more vigorously then then the covid numbers are certain to go up, the government maybe starting to panic now as winter is coming, the NHS will be overwhelmed, so what happens then? I suppose we have to have a national lockdown again. I know the country can't afford to do this and the majority of people don't want it but any other suggestions?
How the public react to the inevitable stricter lockdowns will tell us how next year will pan out, if the majority return to the mindset they had a few months back and follow the basic Covid regulations then things could become more stable to help us get to a time when a vaccine sorts this out.

Had to smile at some of the photos of the angry Covid protesters, where have they been the last 5yrs. this government have been attacking our rights and our democracy for yrs, starting from May being in contempt of Parliament, how the Supreme courts upholding your rights are enemies of the people. how they plan to take away the power of the courts to force the government to obey the Law. Johnson proroguing Parliament illegally to silence the MP you voted to represent you in Parliament, taking us out of the European court of Human rights to take away your right to defend yourself from this governments actions. am sure there's more but I never heard a peep from the angry mobs.

« Last Edit: September 19, 2020, 09:19:44 pm by oldfordie »
It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Offline Floydy

• G is for grumpy. It is modest understatement.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hidden in the shadows, Orchestrating life
« Reply #641 on: September 19, 2020, 09:00:00 pm »
I'll go first .

We are fucked .

Wakey Wakey .

The title of this thread needs changing . Go ' ead Andy use your imagination this time .
not posted in here in the fear of ridicule, however i see and hear people laughing at others as tinpot conspiracy crackpots. It is easier to keep on being fooled than realising that you have\are actually being fooled.

I know it all seems bizarre but the 1% are exertingbtheir mind control and every body needs to wake up and quick.  New world order. Problem reaction solution.
The arrogance of the sheeple really offends me the fact they mock others for being free thinkers is a sorry state of affairs
« Last Edit: September 19, 2020, 09:02:46 pm by Floydy »
Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.  Albert Einstein.  
Unquestionable trust in authority is the enemy of truth. Albert Einstein
Wake up to the war on for your mind!

Offline Floydy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #642 on: September 19, 2020, 09:12:20 pm »
That's another part of their tactic . You / I / We feel alone and unsure about it all and therefore feel helpless and ' isolated ' . It's ' pure mind control and all contrived with a bit of Project Monarch and MK Ultra thrown in for good measures.

This. Igo the chippy and people dont talk. I go the shop have to que outside people avoid you like the plague. Mask wearing sheeple scared stiff and unapproachable is this the new way of life? . Lockdowns and curfews and no normal until we have all had the magic vaccine.
 Covid stands for certification of vaccination ID. What numbervwill you be given. Im 41seen and done an awful lot but im figjting this bullshit for my kids and future grand kids. Wake up and smell the coffee.

As for things to revisit in a few years. Here is one for ya

If a person reguses the vaccine how long before this petson is marginalised? Cant travel to another country. Soon employets will be asking for your covid ID before they give you a job  FFS even tony blair was pushingbfor this avwhile ago and again it resurfaces under the covid banner. Its all out there for everybody to see forvfuck sake queztion it people its your life they ate slowly eroding
« Last Edit: September 19, 2020, 09:17:59 pm by Floydy »
Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.  Albert Einstein.  

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #643 on: September 19, 2020, 09:18:12 pm »
not posted in here in the fear of ridicule, however i see and hear people laughing at others as tinpot conspiracy crackpots. It is easier to keep on being fooled than realising that you have\are actually being fooled.

I know it all seems bizarre but the 1% are exertingbtheir mind control and every body needs to wake up and quick.  New world order. Problem reaction solution.
The arrogance of the sheeple really offends me the fact they mock others for being free thinkers is a sorry state of affairs

If you think respecting one another, and conversing with people when you#re out and about are important things, and people shouldn't be arrogant, it seems like you're wanting people to do as you say not as you do.

Suggesting people who desire a bit more evidence than you do to believe in some grand worldwide organised conspiracy are "sheeple" and need to "wake up" - well it's a bit arrogant to act like you know best.

Offline Floydy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #644 on: September 19, 2020, 09:20:15 pm »
I don't know about a couple of years from now, next year should be enough.
 Assuming the government don't enforce stricter lockdown rules and enforce them more vigorously then then the covid numbers are certain to go up, the government maybe starting to panic now as winter is coming, the NHS will be overwhelmed, so what happens then? I suppose we have to have a national lockdown again. I know the country can't afford to do this and the majority of people don't want it but any other suggestions?
How the public react to the inevitable stricter lockdowns will tell us how next year will pan out, if the majority return to the mindset they had a few months back and follow the basic Covid regulations then things could become more stable to help us get to a time when a vaccine sorts this out.

Had to smile at some of the photos of the angry Covid protesters, where have they been the last 5yrs. this government have been attacking our rights and our democracy for yrs, starting from May being in contempt of Parliament, how the Supreme courts upholding your rights are enemies of the people. how they plan to take away the power of the courts to force the government obey the Law. Johnson proroguing Parliament illegally to silence the MP you voted to represent you in Parliament, taking us out of the European court of Human rights to take away your right to defend yourself from this governments actions. am sure there's more but I never heard a peep from the angry mobs.

doesnt make them not right just because they havent bashed the government does it though mate? More and more peopme are waking up. The fact they are is all that matters it doesnt matter how long it has taken them

Offline Floydy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #645 on: September 19, 2020, 09:22:34 pm »
If you think respecting one another, and conversing with people when you#re out and about are important things, and people shouldn't be arrogant, it seems like you're wanting people to do as you say not as you do.

Suggesting people who desire a bit more evidence than you do to believe in some grand worldwide organised conspiracy are "sheeple" and need to "wake up" - well it's a bit arrogant to act like you know best.
perhaps my typing on hete isnt articulating my deep thoughts on this as im pounding away on a shitty phone. Mock me criticise me that is ok. I dont want anybody to do as i say. But fuck me mate how on earth is tbis nornal humans avoiding each other?

Never before have john lennons words been so true. Whatever happened to the lifevthat we once knew can wecreally live without each other what happened to the touch that used to mean so much? Always made feel free as a bird

Like i said im not trying to i fluence anbody this is my truth and i will speak it. No offence to anybody else but some of the things s people are doing right now is more insane than perhaps i sound.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2020, 09:30:29 pm by Floydy »

Offline Floydy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #646 on: September 19, 2020, 09:29:26 pm »
What ismore twattish. Me believing what ibelieve or watching grown men driving around in their car with a fucking litre of hand sanitiser on the drinks hder on his dashboard FfS. Children being brainwashed i to fear and tbinking wearing a face nappy is normal it fucking isnt.

Offline Floydy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #647 on: September 19, 2020, 09:32:43 pm »

so you going to change who yoy are both cause of all this? I converse with people for a living its my job we have been doing it for thousands of years are you reaaly suhgesting im arrohant because i wabt to converse with people what on earth would happen if we all stopped?

Offline djahern

• aka Gail Yodeller
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #648 on: September 19, 2020, 10:09:56 pm »
This. Igo the chippy and people dont talk. I go the shop have to que outside people avoid you like the plague. Mask wearing sheeple scared stiff and unapproachable is this the new way of life? . Lockdowns and curfews and no normal until we have all had the magic vaccine.
 Covid stands for certification of vaccination ID. What numbervwill you be given. Im 41seen and done an awful lot but im figjting this bullshit for my kids and future grand kids. Wake up and smell the coffee.

As for things to revisit in a few years. Here is one for ya

If a person reguses the vaccine how long before this petson is marginalised? Cant travel to another country. Soon employets will be asking for your covid ID before they give you a job  FFS even tony blair was pushingbfor this avwhile ago and again it resurfaces under the covid banner. Its all out there for everybody to see forvfuck sake queztion it people its your life they ate slowly eroding

COVID stands for Certificate of Vaccination Identification by Artificial Intelligence. Us free thinkers must get it correct when we regurgitate it.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #649 on: September 19, 2020, 10:21:19 pm »
Posted this to the COVID (the NO CONSPIRACY SHITE thread). I'll copy it here, since it expresses what I feel about this stuff:
They are, actually, the greater threat to society. They turn perfectly understandable problems into the most impenetrable, convoluted fictions. The pandemic should be quite manageable - they are doing their very best to prevent this. Can you imagine if we had social media in WWII? FFS. Why should I use blackout curtains? Why is fuel and food rationed? Why can't fraternise with the enemy - it's a free country! Why can't I go to Italy for my hols? Etc.
As Oldfordie explained, there have been actual and true erosions to your freedoms over the past few years. Neither the wearing of a mask nor using hand sanitiser are one of them.
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #650 on: September 19, 2020, 10:22:40 pm »
doesnt make them not right just because they havent bashed the government does it though mate? More and more peopme are waking up. The fact they are is all that matters it doesnt matter how long it has taken them
Don't think they are waking up m8, in fact they never even noticed the things I mentioned. some of them look more likely to have supported policies that will take away these rights.
I just don't think there's any comparison to these temporary covid regulations to fight a pandemic and the permanent removal of some very important rights we've held for decades even centuries , if I listed them for comparison it would look like am taking the p..
It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #651 on: September 19, 2020, 10:47:51 pm »
 :rollseyes :rollseyes :rollseyes

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #652 on: September 19, 2020, 10:50:25 pm »
"face nappy" is a new one. :lmao

Well, makes sense. Some people do spew shite.

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth , Love and Simplicity ♡
« Reply #653 on: September 19, 2020, 11:19:50 pm »

Nice one .

Anyone that uses the words sheeple and tin foil etc .. is a tithead though I reckon.
He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #654 on: September 20, 2020, 09:41:16 am »
Don't think they are waking up m8, in fact they never even noticed the things I mentioned. some of them look more likely to have supported policies that will take away these rights.
I just don't think there's any comparison to these temporary covid regulations to fight a pandemic and the permanent removal of some very important rights we've held for decades even centuries , if I listed them for comparison it would look like am taking the p..

The thing with those protesters Fordy was that they were under the impression that those Government policies were there to keep foreigners and Muslims in their place, not to temporarily limit their right to go to Weatherspoons and chat shite.

Offline Millie

• Athens Airport Queen. Dude, never mind my car, where's my hand sanitiser?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • IFWT
« Reply #655 on: September 20, 2020, 09:54:02 am »
so you going to change who yoy are both cause of all this? I converse with people for a living its my job we have been doing it for thousands of years are you reaaly suhgesting im arrohant because i wabt to converse with people what on earth would happen if we all stopped?

Are you pissed?  You sound like you are.
"If you can't say anything nice, don't say nothing at all"  Thumper (1942)

Justice for the 96

I'm a Believer

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #656 on: September 20, 2020, 11:08:33 am »
The thing with those protesters Fordy was that they were under the impression that those Government policies were there to keep foreigners and Muslims in their place, not to temporarily limit their right to go to Weatherspoons and chat shite.
I can just imagine a angry Braveheart Covid protest supporter.
"You can take away my human rights, you can take away my centuries old year right to be represented in Parliament by a democratically elected MP. but you will NEVER take away my right to have a bevvy in Weatherspoons after 10pm or my right not to wear a mask on public transport or shops. :)
               Emily Maitlis

Offline Mr Benn please?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • 123456789 Benn
« Reply #657 on: September 20, 2020, 02:13:05 pm »
The people protesting yesterday seem very similar to the people protesting about statues not being protected or whatever it was a few months ago. Basically  because Brexit is now 'done' and they can't go and watch Millwall or the England national team or whoever these days, they have to find other excuses to gather together, get pissed and sing Rule Britannia.

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #658 on: September 20, 2020, 02:59:42 pm »

If a person reguses the vaccine how long before this petson is marginalised?

Hopfuly strait awuy
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #659 on: September 20, 2020, 03:06:17 pm »
Hopfuly strait awuy

Yup. And if you have kids and refuse it for them then you should be locked up.

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #660 on: September 20, 2020, 03:12:42 pm »

and I thought I was hardline. 
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #661 on: September 20, 2020, 03:27:16 pm »
We do not allow parents' religious beliefs to endanger the health of their children. Why should we allow the other (conspiracy theory) irrational beliefs to endanger children?
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #662 on: September 20, 2020, 03:37:42 pm »

Jiminy summed it up well.

It's endangering the kid's lives. If you did anything else to endanger them like that as a parent you'd have social services onto you, should be no different for vaccines.

Offline Hedley Lamarr

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #663 on: September 20, 2020, 03:43:28 pm »
Ridiculous.   Do you have children ?  I have,  and will vaccinate my children,  they're the most important people in my life, but  I fully understand why some may be reluctant to introduce a new vaccine to their children.

Calling for them to locked up is absurd.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #664 on: September 20, 2020, 03:48:53 pm »
Ridiculous.   Do you have children ?  I have,  and will vaccinate my children,  they're the most important people in my life, but  I fully understand why some may be reluctant to introduce a new vaccine to their children.

Hesitant of a new one but deciding the medical community actually know what they are doing to ultimately get them vaccinated I understand.

I'm more on about the hardcore anti-vaxers in general. They are idiotic dangerous people and if they are fit to raise children should be questioned.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #665 on: September 20, 2020, 03:54:13 pm »

Do you think a belief that COVID vaccine is a cover by the Illuminati to implant microchips in children is a more reasonable excuse to not vaccinate than, say, the belief that medical treatment is contrary to the Word of God?

Offline Hedley Lamarr

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #666 on: September 20, 2020, 04:06:42 pm »
Do you think a belief that COVID vaccine is a cover by the Illuminati to implant microchips in children is a more reasonable excuse to not vaccinate than, say, the belief that medical treatment is contrary to the Word of God?
Well both seem absurd to me,  I know some anti- vaccination parents though.  They're really good parents in general, I don't agree with them but they genuinely think they're doing best for their children and I don't think the government should interfere with their choices.  The government should protect those that have chosen otherwise,  I don't think unvaccinated children should be allowed to mingle with others for example,  but prison ?

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #667 on: September 20, 2020, 04:16:35 pm »
Well both seem absurd to me,  I know some anti- vaccination parents though.  They're really good parents in general, I don't agree with them but they genuinely think they're doing best for their children and I don't think the government should interfere with their choices.  The government should protect those that have chosen otherwise,  I don't think unvaccinated children should be allowed to mingle with others for example,  but prison ?

And you think that's fair, children not being allowed interact with others due to the stupidity of their parents. Don't see how you can be considered a good parent if your stupidly held beliefs stop your child interacting with the vast majority of other parents.
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #668 on: September 20, 2020, 04:21:57 pm »
Do you think parents who refuse medical treatment for their children on religious grounds should be overruled?

Do you agree that vaccination is a medical treatment?

Are vaccinations highly protective against serious disease and death?

Are the rights of children to access medical treatment and life more important than the religious, superstitious or otherwise irrational beliefs of their parents?

Assuming that you respond in the affirmative to all of the above, what should happen when parents refuse vaccination for their children?

I am not calling for jail sentences or some such. My concern is the welfare of the children. So, which comes first: the welfare of children, or  irrational peculiarities and sensitivities of parents?

I accept that there are problems with enforcement when a fucking shocking number of parents are so fucking irresponsible to consider not vaccinating their children is a valid option. But let's not muddy the waters by making false distinctions: not vaccinating children or refusing them life-saving medical treatment (with vanishing small risks) pretty-much disqualifies someone as a good and responsible parent.

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #669 on: September 20, 2020, 05:19:28 pm »
We do not allow parents' religious beliefs to endanger the health of their children. Why should we allow the other (conspiracy theory) irrational beliefs to endanger children?

Yeah I agree

Offline mikeb58

• The Poet Laureate of the Hillsborough forum and indeed, now, the rest of the site! Allez, allez, allez......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • kopite
« Reply #670 on: September 20, 2020, 05:58:12 pm »
A Different Rule

I sit before and listen to what's on TV.
Boris is spouting rubbish again I see.
He tells us to forget what he said before.
Boris has changed his mind once more!
But frankly by now I couldn't care less.
I don't see facts, just guess after guess.
Once Cummings told us his pack of lies.
And backed by Boris, surprise, surprise!
I decided I'd no longer be taken for a fool.
As different classes mean a different rule.
That's true and something you can't deny.
Not when we're told blatant lie after lie.
The latest confusing slogan, the 'rule of 6'
Though toffs with a shotgun can freely mix.
So I won't be governed by what they say.
It's my life, and I will live it safely my way.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 07:24:20 pm by mikeb58 »
Hillsborough...Our Greatest Victory (out now)

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #671 on: September 20, 2020, 07:18:03 pm »

Exactly right. We know what's going on.

We just need to find out if it the greys from Reticula, The lizards from Venus or the Martians from underneath the Earth (Flat side up)

Which do you think it's most likely to be?
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #672 on: September 20, 2020, 07:33:39 pm »
Exactly right. We know what's going on.

We just need to find out if it the greys from Reticula, The lizards from Venus or the Martians from underneath the Earth (Flat side up)

Which do you think it's most likely to be?
:)

The best bit for me was Floydy's use of David Icke's, "problem reaction solution" conspiracy theory. ::)

More on Icke: https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/David_Icke

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #673 on: September 20, 2020, 07:37:08 pm »
:)

The best bit for me was Floydy's use of David Icke's, "problem reaction solution" conspiracy theory. ::)

More on Icke: https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/David_Icke

Was Kesey who used it first tbf.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #674 on: September 20, 2020, 08:01:48 pm »
Was Kesey who used it first tbf.
OK. But context suggests that Floydy was using the phrase in the full Icke sense and not at all ironically. If I have misunderstood, then of course I retract and apologise. If - that is.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #675 on: September 20, 2020, 08:04:30 pm »
OK. But context suggests that Floydy was using the phrase in the full Icke sense and not at all ironically. If I have misunderstood, then of course I retract and apologise. If - that is.

This is his first use of it (recently, anyway). He goes on to explain it further down the thread.

It's called Problem - Reaction - Solution.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #676 on: September 20, 2020, 08:21:40 pm »
This is his first use of it (recently, anyway). He goes on to explain it further down the thread.
But that's not what it means - not as espoused by Icke who (apparently) coined the phrase and associated conspiracy theory. And given Floydy's other comments, I think that's way he meant it (rather than the interpretation provided by Kesey). I guess we will have to wait for Floydy to comment.

https://anythingbox.wordpress.com/2009/03/24/problem-reaction-solution/

Icke's 'explanation': https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWXTW4RoZHk

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #677 on: September 20, 2020, 08:30:30 pm »
Long(ish) article about Qanon in todays Observer;

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/sep/20/the-qanon-conspiracy

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #678 on: September 20, 2020, 08:35:43 pm »
But that's not what it means - not as espoused by Icke who (apparently) coined the phrase and associated conspiracy theory. And given Floydy's other comments, I think that's way he meant it (rather than the interpretation provided by Kesey). I guess we will have to wait for Floydy to comment.

https://anythingbox.wordpress.com/2009/03/24/problem-reaction-solution/

Icke's 'explanation': https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWXTW4RoZHk

Ive chatted with Kesey on here about Music and stuff and hes a nice lad, but I get the impression you are treating the two posters differently due to favouritism.  Long time poster v newbie

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #679 on: September 20, 2020, 08:45:51 pm »
Ive chatted with Kesey on here about Music and stuff and hes a nice lad, but I get the impression you are treating the two posters differently due to favouritism.  Long time poster v newbie
Huh? I have no idea how long either of them (Kesey and who?) have been here, their post count or anything else. I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. I am simply addressing use of the phrase, 'problem, reaction, solution', since it was coined and is utilised by David Icke.

I have absolutely no reason to dispute your impression of Kesey's character. Nor have I commented on him as a person.