The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

Injury (and absence) related chat (so the news is kept in the other thread)

<< < (1186/1370) > >>

LovelyCushionedHeader:

--- Quote from: Knight on March  2, 2024, 08:20:47 am ---Oh and by the way, as someone with decent experience of lifting heavy weights, Iím not convinced at all that S&C people actually know what theyíre doing when it comes to strengthening various parts of the body. Certainly in the NFL you see them doing some bizarre stuff. The establishment position (as we well know as Liverpool fans) isnít always the most competent and sometimes there are significant push/ pull factors towards worse ways of doing things.

--- End quote ---

Incredible.

Crosby Nick:
By the way, thanks for the OP Corky! Iím one of those guilty of skimming over it to jump into predicted line ups etc. very interesting read. I did know Anderson was the first black player to play for England but donít really remember his time at Forest. Remember him more at United and then, I think always being part of Bryan Robsonís management team for that really annoying Middlesbrough side. Still far from perfect but mad to think how far things have come in our lifetimes.

Draex:

--- Quote from: Crosby Nick on March  2, 2024, 09:52:52 am ---By the way, thanks for the OP Corky! Iím one of those guilty of skimming over it to jump into predicted line ups etc. very interesting read. I did know Anderson was the first black player to play for England but donít really remember his time at Forest. Remember him more at United and then, I think always being part of Bryan Robsonís management team for that really annoying Middlesbrough side. Still far from perfect but mad to think how far things have come in our lifetimes.

--- End quote ---

How old are you to get this lost Nick? Do you need a horlicks and put to bed? ;)

Vote For Pedro:

--- Quote from: Draex on March  2, 2024, 09:55:48 am ---How old are you to get this lost Nick? Do you need a horlicks and put to bed? ;)

--- End quote ---
  ;D

Vote For Pedro:

--- Quote from: Knight on March  2, 2024, 08:20:47 am ---Oh and by the way, as someone with decent experience of lifting heavy weights, Iím not convinced at all that S&C people actually know what theyíre doing when it comes to strengthening various parts of the body. Certainly in the NFL you see them doing some bizarre stuff. The establishment position (as we well know as Liverpool fans) isnít always the most competent and sometimes there are significant push/ pull factors towards worse ways of doing things.

--- End quote ---
Please give it a rest. You're derailing the whole thread.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version