Author Topic: Chewer of Toffees, scourge of Barça, Peeler of Spuds, Arse kicker, Wolves slayer  (Read 661235 times)

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
4 in 3, 2 of which were against one of the best sides in the world

Stoke are good but they're not 'that' good mate.

Online gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
The improvement in his hold up play and attacking of crosses, since Klopp came in, is unbelievable.
AHA!

Offline ...

• Better than "Wall's Viennetta". Fact.
  • Legacy Fan
This lad is special

Offline DanA

• misses the Eurovision Glory Days.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
The Origi/Sturridge partnership.......we must be averaging 5 goals per 90 minutes when both are on the pitch.
Quote from: hinesy
He hadn't played as if he was on fire, more the slight breeze cutting across New Brighton on a summer's day than El Nino, the force of nature.

Offline Xanderzone

• Legacy Fan
Remember earlier in the season when he looked timid and scared to try anything. What a transformation.

Now looking one of the best young players in Europe.

Offline DanA

• misses the Eurovision Glory Days.
  • Legacy Fan
Absolutely bullied the guy many people have been calling the best CB in the world the last 3-4 years.
Quote from: hinesy
He hadn't played as if he was on fire, more the slight breeze cutting across New Brighton on a summer's day than El Nino, the force of nature.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
Take that L'equipe!

You know you are good when majority of Redcafe has nothing but praises for a Liverpool player.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 12:57:24 am by elsewhere »

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
Stoke are good but they're not 'that' good mate.

;D

Offline Alonso_The_Assassin

• Legacy Fan
    • Just Words
This man has a set of bollocks on him, doesn't he? The sheer strength he has is rather unprecedented for a kid his age.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
He's so good. Only 20.

Online Sammy5IsAlive

• Legacy Fan
Really impressed with him again tonight. He's only a kid and the situation when we were at 2-0 would have forced most players into their shell but he kept on playing his football and causing problems. As good as the crowd were tonight they needed something to get behind at that point (just after they scored their second) and he provided it.

Offline 88_RED

• Not a real bookie though.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
He is the Total Package ladies and gentlemen..

He has PACE, POWER, POISE, PRECISION

Tonight he showed PERFECTION..

Tonight he made us PROUD..
F*CK 0FF Mourinho..

Offline BEAST

• IEBOY - TIME FOR BOCK BOCK!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sturridge dance
We stole this kid

Offline Shepnois

• Legacy Fan
  • Livin' in the Sunshine, Lovin' in the Moonlight
This kid is looking the business. Klopp can work wonders on players with potential. Klopp will help Origi become a star, he's got the raw talent and we're seeing it being moulded right now.

Offline simbo

• Kopite
Baby Drogba?????

YNWA

Offline elsewhere

• Legacy Fan
The Rock Origi

Offline simbo

• Kopite
Absolutely bullied the guy many people have been calling the best CB in the world the last 3-4 years.

Hopefully that CB ends up at Old Trafford like Vidic to carry on the tradition of LFC strikers making Manc defenders look like toilet.

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Hummels & Sokratis will have nightmares tonight.
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...we had dreams and songs to sing...
we uncovered a diamond
"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline me76

• It's all in the reflexes
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Believer
Some of his hold up play and close control were crazy good!   And the finish for the goal - brilliant.  Looking like a hell of a player now - and so much more to come!
Jürgen Klopp: "I ask that you believe in this team and believe that together we can achieve great things."

Offline Beninger

• Legacy Fan
It's quite amazing what Klopp has been able to bring out of him.  It's like he flipped a switch.  Same with Lovren.

Offline elsewhere

• Legacy Fan
It's quite amazing what Klopp has been able to bring out of him.  It's like he flipped a switch.  Same with Lovren.

Same with Lallana, Milner and Allen too.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
Divock is the fucking man...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Suareznumber7

• Gullible. Lost in the modern world, thinks all tweets are true.
  • Legacy Fan
10m for him?  What a bargain that's going to turn out to be. 

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
The Rock Origi

If you smell what Divock is cooking...
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline Redcap

• Legacy Fan
  • You wrote a bad song Petey!
Not all the transfers were bad then?

2014-15 transfers in:

Origi
Balotelli
Can
Moreno
Lallana
Lovren
Lambert
Markovic

I think of this list, only Lamnert and Balotelli are certain write-offs.

After Klopp (A.K.)

Can and Origi are playing really well and showing they could be absolutely top class.

Lovren's turned it around to be a bit of a rock in central defence.

Lallana is doing far better and is adding some end product to his effort and stylish turns.

Moreno is still inconsistent but is becoming smarter in defence and more measured in attack.

Still Markovic to see.

And then this season, I'd say Firmino and Clyne have been unqualified successes. Milner's been a very solid Kuyt-esque member of the team, and Ings and Gomez looked promising before their injuries.

It's really only Benteke and Bogdan that have failed.

I reckon the transfer committee might actually be doing a decent job. They just need to bring in one or two more world class players and we're set.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 03:27:39 am by Redcap »

Offline kcbworth

• Legacy Fan
I reckon the transfer committee might actually be doing a decent job

Oooohhh  :-X

Offline elbow

• grease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boss Tha
_ _ _ _ _ _

First letter C, last letter Y?

:D
We are Liverpool!

Offline Marty McFly

• He is not a number, he's a free man now
  • Legacy Fan
  • Has been busy in parallel dimensions and shit.
If you smell what Divock is cooking...

Nice.... 👍

Offline SMASHerano

• Provides nothing extra. Average poster.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool 6-1 London
Beast in the making!

Offline elsewhere

• Legacy Fan
10m for him?  What a bargain that's going to turn out to be. 

we should bid whoever L'equipe picks as worst forward in Ligue 1 for the year.

Offline iRed

• Kopite

Offline Filler.

• Up. resurrected. Keeps his Kath in a cage, but not sure if the new baby is in there as well. Studying for a Masters in Semiotics.
  • Legacy Fan
First letter C, last letter Y?

:D

was hoping for a game of hangman ;D

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
He's so laid back....

His interview after the match was like nothing had happened!
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline surfer. Fuck you generator.

• surgood. As good as Suarez but CBA to play for us. Takes it on the chin and never holds a pointless grudge for several months.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
This man has a set of bollocks on him, doesn't he? The sheer strength he has is rather unprecedented for a kid his age.

Lukaku had that at 16 haha.

Origi's perfect for the lone striker role in Klopp's game, just needs to develop as necessary and his place in the squad, if not team is set.

It's not rocket science, when you fill your attacking lines with as many players with skill + pace as possible, goals won't be a problem. Add strength and a good build to that, which Origi has, football becomes an easy game.

Offline bird_lfc

• Would much rather have a good wank than get behind the team. Champion of Luke Shaw’s reputation.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
He's an absolute beast and has all the tools to be world class. Belgium are set for years with him and Lukaku upfront.

Offline MrRaptorTurtle

• Legacy Fan
Can't believe how confident this lad is at 20 years old, he plays as if he's got 10 years of top flight experience behind him! His game intelligent is brilliant and he seems to be doing everything well, just imagine what he's going to be like in a couple of years under Klopp, funny to think that he was voted one of the worst players in the french league last year!

Online MD1990

• Makes your eyes bleed and your brain hurt.
  • Legacy Fan
Origi 10m>>>>> Martial 36-50m.

Offline paddysour

• likes balls
  • Legacy Fan

He reduced Hummels to shirt grabbing as his only defence. Hummels could have had a second yellow 3 or 4 times last night - he just couldn't stop Origi running past him. We have quite the monster on our hands.

I said before the season started that for all the grief he took last year, he was in the top three for highest goals by a teenager in the world. The kid was clearly very talented, and performed just as well as the wonderkid Martial last season.

Offline IgoDirk

• Legacy Fan
Strength, pace, skill, confidence, and now a few goals to boot. An absolutely fantastic signing.