The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

New Kit thread

<< < (4670/4680) > >>

Gogeqac:
That away kit is one of the best of the last 10 years. Simply beautiful. And it gets even better when you see players wearing it

Jon2lfc:

--- Quote from: Gogeqac on November  8, 2021, 09:09:58 am ---That away kit is one of the best of the last 10 years. Simply beautiful. And it gets even better when you see players wearing it

--- End quote ---
I agree with you.

And the one at the start of the 10 year period you mentioned is also a beauty:

Lynx the saucy mynx:

--- Quote from: Jon2lfc on November  8, 2021, 11:36:22 pm ---I agree with you.

And the one at the start of the 10 year period you mentioned is also a beauty:

--- End quote ---

Anyone else get this for 5 from Sports Direct on the day of the Carling Cup final 2012?

Indomitable_Carp:

--- Quote from: Gogeqac on November  8, 2021, 09:09:58 am ---That away kit is one of the best of the last 10 years. Simply beautiful. And it gets even better when you see players wearing it

--- End quote ---

Yep agreed it looks quality. Very smart indeed. The 5-0 at Old Trafford has pretty much cemented it as a kit to remember, regardless of whatever else may happen this season.

The Red and Yellow kit on the other hand, is objectively awful no matter what we may do in it this season. The collar and trimmings are just beyond redemption.

Jon2lfc:

--- Quote from: Indomitable_Carp on November  9, 2021, 10:08:38 am ---The Red and Yellow kit on the other hand, is objectively awful no matter what we may do in it this season. The collar and trimmings are just beyond redemption.

--- End quote ---
I dunno, I think it looks lovely. The perfect counterfoil to our all-red home..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version