The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

New Kit thread

<< < (4661/5159) > >>

Samie:

67CherryRed:

--- Quote from: Son of Spion* on November 18, 2021, 01:14:57 am ---I was so glad we binned the overblown full crest off on the shirts and went back to what we have now. Fiddling around with something already perfect will just ruin it.

--- End quote ---
The problem is that overblown shite crest is still our official 'badge' / brand / the thing we put on the side of our stadium, it's been binned from the shirts but it hasn't been binned from existence.

I would like the shirts to remain as they are, but work definitely needs doing to the official crest - it's half green for fuck's sake.

Son of Spion:

--- Quote from: 67CherryRed on November 23, 2021, 05:48:39 pm ---The problem is that overblown shite crest is still our official 'badge' / brand / the thing we put on the side of our stadium, it's been binned from the shirts but it hasn't been binned from existence.

I would like the shirts to remain as they are, but work definitely needs doing to the official crest - it's half green for fuck's sake.

--- End quote ---
Yep. I've never been keen on the full crest. It's far too busy. Not as appalling as our centenary crest, but still too cluttered and overworked. I'd welcome a revamp of that.

Crosby Nick:
Has anyone bought this season’s shirt for the kids? Do the sizes come out big? Just trying to work out what size I’d need for my son!

StevoHimself:

--- Quote from: a treeless whopper on November 11, 2021, 01:57:13 pm ---At what point in his Boro or Villa days did you think he would be a player good enough to get his name on the back of your shirt?

--- End quote ---

I was 16 and recall thinking there was something slightly rebellious (or romantic even?) about getting a squad player on the back of my shirt.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version