The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

New Kit thread

<< < (4566/4669) > >>

StevoHimself:

--- Quote from: deFacto please, you bastards on July 28, 2021, 06:32:41 pm ---It's miles better, the feel and the look.

[The players reuse the kits, they have a certain amount of allocated shirts for the season, so they do wear them more than once].

--- End quote ---

Interesting. Might have to give it a think. Everyone on here certainly seems into it. Is this something that Nike and Adidas (I've just noticed they offer a 100 authentic shirt) do exclusively? I've never bought a 65 shirt and thought that it didn't feel like a decent product so it's interesting that everyone seems to universally agree that it's worth the extra 40.

deFacto please, you bastards:

--- Quote from: StevoHimself on July 28, 2021, 06:45:51 pm ---Interesting. Might have to give it a think. Everyone on here certainly seems into it. Is this something that Nike and Adidas (I've just noticed they offer a 100 authentic shirt) do exclusively? I've never bought a 65 shirt and thought that it didn't feel like a decent product so it's interesting that everyone seems to universally agree that it's worth the extra 40.

--- End quote ---

I bought it since I had a discount, so it was $20 dollars less than what it would have been. NB do this as well, but the difference in quality imo isn't as vast as it is with Nike [between the two versions]. I have the regular version of the teal kit from last year, and this year's home kit, night and day difference in terms of quality.

The downside is if you aren't in shape.

4pool:
If you're not in a hurry and can wait, usually November-December the kit shirt goes on sale. By Feb-March you'll see near 50-60% off.

CentenaryBoy:

--- Quote from: 4pool on July 28, 2021, 06:57:54 pm ---If you're not in a hurry and can wait, usually November-December the kit shirt goes on sale. By Feb-March you'll see near 50-60% off.

--- End quote ---

True, although a lot of sizes probably won't be available by then.

deFacto please, you bastards:

--- Quote from: CentenaryBoy on July 28, 2021, 08:38:02 pm ---True, although a lot of sizes probably won't be available by then.

--- End quote ---

There will be plenty of other sites you can get them from. Hell even ordering from the US is worth it given the discounted prices at that point.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version