The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

New Kit thread

<< < (4565/4662) > >>

red_Mark1980:
I mean if I'm being pedantic those two goal keeper kits are different.

The square on the Newcastle collar is not on the collar of the villa one

telekon:

--- Quote from: stjohns on July 21, 2021, 09:37:25 pm ---Proof for anyone who still thinks our new home kit has orange trim. The ball has orange on it and so do the boots. The trim is crimson.

--- End quote ---

It's neither orange or crimson. It's salmon.  :D

67CherryRed:

--- Quote from: red_Mark1980 on July 28, 2021, 05:13:00 pm ---I mean if I'm being pedantic those two goal keeper kits are different.

The square on the Newcastle collar is not on the collar of the villa one

--- End quote ---
They'll be like our away kit last season with the positioning of the pattern on each one being slightly different.

StevoHimself:
Is the thought that the "match" shirt is genuinely better then? Love the away kit, but I'm honestly not sure I can bring myself to spend a ton on a football shirt.

The impression I used to have was that the match shirt was actually the worst to buy if you planned to wear it a lot as the shirts the players receive aren't designed to be worn more than once, but everyone seems convinced now that this is indeed a superior product.

deFacto please, you bastards:

--- Quote from: StevoHimself on July 28, 2021, 06:22:07 pm ---Is the thought that the "match" shirt is genuinely better then? Love the away kit, but I'm honestly not sure I can bring myself to spend a ton on a football shirt.

The impression I used to have was that the match shirt was actually the worst to buy if you planned to wear it a lot as the shirts the players receive aren't designed to be worn more than once, but everyone seems convinced now that this is indeed a superior product.

--- End quote ---

It's miles better, the feel and the look.

[The players reuse the kits, they have a certain amount of allocated shirts for the season, so they do wear them more than once].

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version