The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

New Kit thread

<< < (4/5156) > >>

Spanish Al:
That home kit is fucking quality. Proper classy shirt and I think Warrior made sure it was a great one to get a bit of leeway with the other, 'adventerous' shall we say, away shirt.

That keeper kit should have been our away, though. Looks nice. And Pepe looks 'wrong' in a short sleeved keeper shirt. I hate keepers in short slevees. Dont know why, but I cannot stand it.

Juan Loco:
White goalie kit hurts my soul.

J-Mc-:

--- Quote from: Spanish Al on May  2, 2013, 12:27:49 am ---That keeper kit should have been our away, though. Looks nice. And Pepe looks 'wrong' in a short sleeved keeper shirt. I hate keepers in short slevees. Dont know why, but I cannot stand it.

--- End quote ---

Doni looked class in the black one tbf.

TheBazz:
Ugh cmon I hope the 2nd and 3rd kits are not as bad as mocked up.

BreakfastPercy:

--- Quote from: Spanish Al on May  2, 2013, 12:27:49 am ---That home kit is fucking quality. Proper classy shirt and I think Warrior made sure it was a great one to get a bit of leeway with the other, 'adventerous' shall we say, away shirt.

That keeper kit should have been our away, though. Looks nice. And Pepe looks 'wrong' in a short sleeved keeper shirt. I hate keepers in short slevees. Dont know why, but I cannot stand it.

--- End quote ---
He's in longsleeve in other pictures mate

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version