The Liverpool FC Forum > News and Current Affairs

Elon Musk

(1/226) > >>

thejbs:
Obnoxious, wax-faced, pound-shop-Steve-Jobs, brain-dead narcissist, Elon Musk has acquired Twitter. Vows to reinstate Trump, stop wokeness and the ‘far-left’ and is already preaching about how ads are actually great.

The Twitter cesspit is about to become, er, a bigger cesspit. This could have a significant effect on the midterms.

Red Beret:
It will end up worthless. People will just switch off and the right wingers will be left with yet another empty echo chamber with no one to argue with.

It will also kill Truth Social, leaving millions of idiots out of pocket and Digital Acquisition under investigation for a property they don't even want to buy anymore.

GreatEx:
Never really knew much about the bloke except that he was championing electric cars and renewable energy, so I originally thought he was a good egg. Then came the Thai cave rescue. I've despised him ever since.

So if he plans to stop wokeness and the far left, how can he claim to be a free speech absolutist.

The idea of twitter becoming a cesspit terrifies me!

GreatEx:

--- Quote from: Red Berry on October 28, 2022, 09:53:19 am ---It will end up worthless. People will just switch off and the right wingers will be left with yet another empty echo chamber with no one to argue with.

It will also kill Truth Social, leaving millions of idiots out of pocket and Digital Acquisition under investigation for a property they don't even want to buy anymore.

--- End quote ---

So it's a good thing, then? Agreed!

Jshooters:
Saviour complex coming to the fore again

--- Quote ---I didn't do it because it would be easy, I didn't do it to make more money. 

I did it to try and help humanity, whom I love. And I do so with humility, recognising that failure in pursuing this goal, despite our best efforts, is a very real possibility
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---the bird is freed
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version