The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

CL: Liverpool 2 vs 0 Rangers TAA 7’ Salah 53’

<< < (50/50)

So… Howard Philips:

--- Quote from: Barrow Shaun on October  5, 2022, 01:22:17 pm ---I was watching 4 Rangers lads do a post-match analysis on youtube and if their views are representative, he's on borrowed time, so I think they have to be braver and have a real go. Atmosphere likely to be white hot too, so we need calm heads and a classic away performance like of old, not like at Red Star a few years back.

--- End quote ---

Played them four times, only won one!

But we certainly wilted in that atmosphere in Belgrade. We need a classic European away performance next week.

him_15:
Let's keep improving and winning!

Dougle:

--- Quote from: ScottishGoon on October  5, 2022, 07:53:58 pm ---Yeah, we're a bit all over the place at the moment. We need Ben Davies to come in and cement that left centre back position so it's a better foundation to build from.
Think not having that has just made everything a bit unsteady and it's spread through the team.

--- End quote ---

Cheers SG (and Barrow Shaun).
I think he's gonna let the team off the leash and go for it. Play to the crowd. Worst case they go out with a bang best case it's "an unforgettable night at Ibrox". Nothing to lose 'cos we'll beat them if they try and play cagey. In fact their own crowd will probably eat them at half time if they try that.

ScottishGoon:

--- Quote from: Dougle on October  6, 2022, 01:38:34 pm ---Cheers SG (and Barrow Shaun).
I think he's gonna let the team off the leash and go for it. Play to the crowd. Worst case they go out with a bang best case it's "an unforgettable night at Ibrox". Nothing to lose 'cos we'll beat them if they try and play cagey. In fact their own crowd will probably eat them at half time if they try that.

--- End quote ---

I'd hope so mate, we played on the front foot in the home games in the Europa League, I see no other reason to change that for the Liverpool and Ajax games at home.

thaddeus:

--- Quote from: newterp on October  5, 2022, 05:43:10 pm ---4-4-2 for me, Clive.

--- End quote ---
:D

2-4-3-1

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version