The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool Life

Art of the Terraces Exhibition Walker Art Gallery November 2022

<< < (2/2)

reddebs:
Some more on the BBC

BBC News - The Art of the Terraces: How football fans led a fashion revolution

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-63498068

kavah:
^ Great article - Jacqui McAssey's instagram is worth a follow - always interesting.

gazzam1963:
Went during the week and spent about 45 minutes here , was a good exhibition and plenty of nostalgic items for anyone of that era , it did seem to try and say Manchester as well as Liverpool as a city was a founder of “causal “ movement . From my recollection they were a good few years behind us and basically copied everything we done as did the rest of the country from 78 onwards

rob1966:

--- Quote from: gazzam1963 on November 11, 2022, 05:18:40 pm ---Went during the week and spent about 45 minutes here , was a good exhibition and plenty of nostalgic items for anyone of that era , it did seem to try and say Manchester as well as Liverpool as a city was a founder of “causal “ movement . From my recollection they were a good few years behind us and basically copied everything we done as did the rest of the country from 78 onwards

--- End quote ---

No-one dressed like a twat when I was growing up, so the Mancs deffo didn't contribute a thing ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version