Author Topic: The FA Cup  (Read 329829 times)

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
Re: The FA Cup
« Reply #40 on: January 26, 2022, 05:05:15 pm »
Serious so just send the child ticket to an adult and all is good?
"for the first few games of the 2021/22 season, the Club will waive any fee. This will be reviewed throughout the season. Any changes will be published online" this hasn't changed so yeah just distribute the ticket as normal

Offline cookie78

• Kemlynite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #41 on: January 26, 2022, 06:08:49 pm »
Excellent.  Cheers

Offline shaunNW

• Main Stander
  • semi-Woolyback
« Reply #42 on: January 26, 2022, 10:28:27 pm »
Serious so just send the child ticket to an adult and all is good?
no one cares. Aslong as you beep as you walk in they couldn't give a monkeys. probably would only throw a fit if an adult was going on a child season ticket

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #43 on: January 27, 2022, 02:00:40 pm »
Anything showed up for Cardiff yet? I usually check 2 to 3 times a day but can't be checking every hour.
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline stonecold_jpm

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #44 on: January 27, 2022, 07:35:03 pm »
Not seen any appear

Offline 77kop05

• Anny Roader
« Reply #45 on: January 28, 2022, 08:20:45 am »
Anything showed up for Cardiff yet? I usually check 2 to 3 times a day but can't be checking every hour.

Nothing. Not sure what they are up to with this ?

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #46 on: January 28, 2022, 12:18:32 pm »
Nothing. Not sure what they are up to with this ?

Suppose they're waiting for the local sale. And maybe waiting to see if Cardiff return any. And they always flog a dead horse with hospitality tickets before making them general sale.

But thanks for update. Just had a look now then checked on here to make sure I'd not missed anything. Ta mate.

Offline Fazak_Red

• Seems to think everything is shite, not including his own one-liners though, of course not......
  • Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #47 on: January 28, 2022, 12:20:38 pm »
Cardiff have sold the full allocation.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #48 on: January 28, 2022, 12:30:18 pm »
Cardiff have sold the full allocation.

Would that include the upper Annie? I know we never used to give them the upper but think that was before the new main stand. It says on their website they got just over 6k so that sounds like the lower. But 15% would be over 8k and the upper Annie was put on for Shrewsbury.

They may have taken the full 6k allocation and sold out, but not taken on an option for 8k.

Sounding desperate, like.

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #49 on: January 28, 2022, 02:51:01 pm »
Would that include the upper Annie? I know we never used to give them the upper but think that was before the new main stand. It says on their website they got just over 6k so that sounds like the lower. But 15% would be over 8k and the upper Annie was put on for Shrewsbury.

They may have taken the full 6k allocation and sold out, but not taken on an option for 8k.

Sounding desperate, like.

They got 7k, which is both tiers, less a bit of segregation

Shrewsbury had the option for both but just sold the lower which is around 5.5k I think

Offline dundeejoe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #50 on: January 28, 2022, 02:55:38 pm »

Got one in main stand lower on Monday
Think it was just an odd one

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #51 on: January 28, 2022, 03:25:43 pm »
Ahh, okay. Doesn't sound like much hope but will keep checking on the off chance.

Offline Sooty89!!!

• Simpleton with a Repressed Replica Top Fetish.
  • Kopite
« Reply #52 on: January 28, 2022, 04:18:10 pm »
They got 7k, which is both tiers, less a bit of segregation

Shrewsbury had the option for both but just sold the lower which is around 5.5k I think
Im almost certain there’s more than 1500 seats in the upper, closer to 2500 I think

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #53 on: January 28, 2022, 05:20:35 pm »
Im almost certain there’s more than 1500 seats in the upper, closer to 2500 I think

Probably not sold the first row or something... or I've got it totally wrong, which is entirely possible

Offline Fazak_Red

• Seems to think everything is shite, not including his own one-liners though, of course not......
  • Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #54 on: January 28, 2022, 05:37:15 pm »
They didn’t take any restricted view tickets.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #55 on: February 6, 2022, 11:45:58 am »
Norwich if we win, can't see them taking full allocation on a Wednesday night

Offline ripsaw19

• Kopite
« Reply #56 on: February 6, 2022, 11:48:48 am »
Norwich at home. Was hoping for an away game just in case we make it to the final, as 48k people going for 25k final tickets in a ballot will not be fun!
ST Waiting List Position - 1556

Offline willss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #57 on: February 6, 2022, 11:56:42 am »
Norwich at home. Was hoping for an away game just in case we make it to the final, as 48k people going for 25k final tickets in a ballot will not be fun!
2012 they went to ST with all homes before the ballot. With the bigger ground the ballot for members would be brutal

Offline ripsaw19

• Kopite
« Reply #58 on: February 6, 2022, 12:05:20 pm »
2012 they went to ST with all homes before the ballot. With the bigger ground the ballot for members would be brutal
I forgot it went to ST holders first. I got lucky in the ballot that year. My luck won't be that great a second time. Got to get past Cardiff and Norwich first, but maybe an away tie in the quarter final will help lol

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #59 on: February 6, 2022, 12:18:46 pm »
Im assuming this won't be the case this time

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #60 on: February 6, 2022, 02:04:54 pm »
Will be interesting to see how well this sells. Everyone with Shrewsbury should be sound but when it drops to all members the credit is basically usually, no good for next season and won't be used after this round.

Offline ripsaw19

• Kopite
« Reply #61 on: February 6, 2022, 02:25:23 pm »
Will be interesting to see how well this sells. Everyone with Shrewsbury should be sound but when it drops to all members the credit is basically usually, no good for next season and won't be used after this round.
If we get through and get a home tie in the quarter finals, all those not on ACS will need Shrewsbury, Cardiff and Norwich to get a ticket. The chances are, the QF will be against one of the big sides, so demand will suddenly rocket.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #62 on: February 6, 2022, 02:47:20 pm »
If we get through and get a home tie in the quarter finals, all those not on ACS will need Shrewsbury, Cardiff and Norwich to get a ticket. The chances are, the QF will be against one of the big sides, so demand will suddenly rocket.
well of course I assumed all those would buy anyway, my point is there's like to be a couple thousand tickets spare and the credit is useless for anything else, you'd literally only be buying to go to the game, yet you'll still see people give off they can't get tickets

Offline Sooty89!!!

• Simpleton with a Repressed Replica Top Fetish.
  • Kopite
« Reply #63 on: February 6, 2022, 03:24:50 pm »
Surely Norwich won’t bring 8000 midweek? They will have the lower ARE at most, maybe even just the usual league allocation

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #64 on: February 6, 2022, 03:43:32 pm »
Norwich won't bring more than 3,000.

Offline ripsaw19

• Kopite
« Reply #65 on: February 6, 2022, 04:10:36 pm »
well of course I assumed all those would buy anyway, my point is there's like to be a couple thousand tickets spare and the credit is useless for anything else, you'd literally only be buying to go to the game, yet you'll still see people give off they can't get tickets
Sorry, I misread the post. You're right and we could see a few empty seats for this. Looking forward to it though, I love cup games under the lights

Online ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #66 on: February 6, 2022, 04:45:42 pm »
If we continue to get homes, this is gonna be fun for everyone in the ballot

Offline deanloco9

• Kopite
« Reply #67 on: February 6, 2022, 04:51:37 pm »

Haha yep - I've got Chelsea on my record last so If we're lucky enough to advance I'm hoping we get Forest away for a big allocation to avoid this potential mess.

Offline stonecold_jpm

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #68 on: February 6, 2022, 05:16:34 pm »

Another home game in the quarter final and there would have to be a ballot for the semi final never mind the vastly reduced final allocation.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #69 on: February 6, 2022, 06:05:30 pm »
Another home game in the quarter final and there would have to be a ballot for the semi final never mind the vastly reduced final allocation.

Would that mean missing out on the SF would mean no chance for the final as well?
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #70 on: February 6, 2022, 06:26:13 pm »
Would that mean missing out on the SF would mean no chance for the final as well?
Most likely. Really need an away QF if we get past Norwich otherwise 44000 or so going to a ballot/ballots.
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline stueya

• Kopite
« Reply #71 on: February 6, 2022, 06:35:03 pm »
Most likely. Really need an away QF if we get past Norwich otherwise 44000 or so going to a ballot/ballots.
I think it will be a bit lower than that, the attendance because of segregation will be around 52k with 7k for Cardiff and add in 2-3k that won't have both or hospitality will mean around 42k going into the hat for 35k tickets(based on City's allocation in 2019)
We all live in a purple wheelie bin

Offline stonecold_jpm

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #72 on: February 6, 2022, 06:54:22 pm »
I think it will be a bit lower than that, the attendance because of segregation will be around 52k with 7k for Cardiff and add in 2-3k that won't have both or hospitality will mean around 42k going into the hat for 35k tickets(based on City's allocation in 2019)

Also depends on everyone who went Shrewsbury and Cardiff would also go to the Norwich game with it being in midweek, I bet there’ll be a least 1-2k who don’t go it, and then there’s also whether everyone would enter the ballot for a semi final, it’s entirely possible for anything between 35k-38k and could not even need it.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #73 on: February 6, 2022, 06:55:59 pm »
I'd assume so? Although it's not really fair but the final will already be a shit show never mind adding more people back in

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #74 on: February 6, 2022, 06:57:06 pm »
Also depends on everyone who went Shrewsbury and Cardiff would also go to the Norwich game with it being in midweek, I bet there’ll be a least 1-2k who don’t go it, and then there’s also whether everyone would enter the ballot for a semi final, it’s entirely possible for anything between 35k-38k and could not even need it.
majority of those 1-2k will still buy the ticket though because they still need the credit. Those with Shrewsbury or those with none the credit is useless to them

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #75 on: February 6, 2022, 10:40:36 pm »
I'm on the FA Cup away ladder as well ffs. Need us to progress against Norwich first and foremost and then have as many of the biggest ground teams qualify and pray we come out second in the quarter final draw. Essentially a ballot, to avoid a possible ballot ;D
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline ripsaw19

• Kopite
« Reply #76 on: February 6, 2022, 10:44:52 pm »
I'm on the FA Cup away ladder as well ffs. Need us to progress against Norwich first and foremost and then have as many of the biggest ground teams qualify and pray we come out second in the quarter final draw. Essentially a ballot, to avoid a possible ballot ;D
Haha, yep! That's my hope too. An away at Forest would be amazing, but like you say, let's get past Norwich first and then see what happens.

Offline adamc_5*

• Kopite
« Reply #77 on: February 6, 2022, 11:08:48 pm »
If you’re on the ACS and distribute your ticket… do you get kicked off the scheme?
To the 96 that passed away at Hillsborough on that fatefull day. Now looking down with smiles so proud, you sing with us as we sing aloud. You held us, guide us, get us through, I know Istanbul was down to you. And though the future is unknown, one things for sure... You'll Never Walk Alone.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #78 on: February 6, 2022, 11:26:24 pm »
If you’re on the ACS and distribute your ticket… do you get kicked off the scheme?
no

Online sambhi92

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Round the Fields of Anfield Road
« Reply #79 on: February 7, 2022, 07:23:20 am »
I'd assume so? Although it's not really fair but the final will already be a shit show never mind adding more people back in

I wonder for the final if we make it, would they do a ballot where basically they say you can only enter if you went to the semi final as i believe we would get around 30k tickets for semi final, then about 26/27k for final. So 90% of people that went to the semi should also be able to make the final as well
Round the Fields of Anfield Road